It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

So THAT'S where the 'frilly' question came from. "Damn straight I do! And out of them too!" that got some grins and snickers from the crowd gathering around us. "But I didn't MAKE her wear them... I ASKED her to wear them. Can you say the same?"

The girlfriend didn't respond right away, so I continued. "And the one she brought with her makes her look like a high dollar fashion model. And you're right, she is too good for me....by a LONG shot." That got a grin from the girlfriend and a gasp from a few ladies. "But that doesn't mean I love her any less." More gasps... "I love the way she smiles, and even that bright red hair that SOMEONE seems to have convinced her to cover up. But mostly I love her for just being around me."

The girlfriend didn't seem to want to interject, just stand there and grin, and I was on a roll! "But what ever she decides to do, whether it be you, me, or some Joe from down the street, it will be HER decision to make. I'll do my best to swing the vote in my direction, but I... WILL....NOT....FORCE....HER....TO DO....AAANNNNYYYYTHING....she doesn't WANT to do."

The girlfriend just smiled a sly smile, "Good luck with that..." then turned to head back to what ever cubby hole she crawled out of, her little clan following like good little soldiers behind her.

I grabbed a towel and wiped the blonds back side down for excess oil, then gave her a light slap. "Time for my break." I leaned back against the table and took a swig from my Pepsi while she hopped off the table, our little gathering still a bit quiet after my encounter with the girlfriend.

My girl came around the corner just as I was putting my pop down carrying a tray of smoothies for the ladies and two hot dogs for me. She handed out the smoothies and then me my two hot dogs. Once I had a hot dog in each hand she took the liberty of putting my change back in my pocket... and groping me again! "Yep! Still loaded..." she gave me a quick peck and then started sucking on her straw like she wanted to suck on something else.

I just groaned and plopped down in the chair. The ladies chuckled and the hen fest began again, but my girl kept looking over at me every so often with a twinkle in her eye.

We were about half finished with our lunch when one of the organizers came over. "We've had a complaint about your hair."

"What about it?" she asked back.

"You know the rules, not drastic highlighting or tinting."

"Yea?...."

"The red..."

I bet one of the girlfriends clan made a complaint just to cause problems....

She hesitated a second, "Um... it's my natural color. I just haven't had a chance to dye the roots lately." She flashed her landing strip at the official, and a few of the ladies around us about spit out their drinks.

"Oh.... Um... well you can finish out the day, but pick a color for tomorrow..." then turned to scurry back to the front. Evidentially it wasn't quite the response she was expecting. The ladies finally finished their drinks and began wandering back towards their booths, and the reps companion had to leave, so it was just the four of us.

It was a bit of an awkward silence for a bit, then she jumped up and laid back on the table. "I haven't had my other massage yet!"

I smiled down at her and gave her a quick kiss before picking up the oil. I put her foot up on my chest, and that just 'happened' to lift and spread her thighs giving me a NICE look at her shaved pussy. I oiled my hands and began with her calf, working my way down to her thigh, just looking her in the eye and smiling all the time while the girls carried on their conversation. Even if she did falter a bit when I lightly stroked her shaved lips. I finished one leg, and started the other, which she lifted to my chest without my prompting.

When I put her leg down and began working her hips and belly, running my fingers on either side of her landing strip she had to close her eyes and pause for a second. But when I made my way up to those luscious tits and began massaging just below, and then getting a good 'handle' on both of them, working and massaging and flattening and pulling, she stopped talking completely.

I'm not sure who was enjoying it more, her being massaged, or my doing it. The look of pleasure on her face was almost intoxicating. I began taking it slow and sensuous on her tits, feeling her nipples stand up hard in my palms. I kept on hand flat on her tit as I leaned over above her face, putting most of my weight on that tit. The ladies around us seemed to be enjoying watching me manhandle her, but none more than the rep. Her nipples were doing their best to rip through her bra and top!

I kissed the tip of her nose as my other hand slid down her belly toward her slit. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world." I whispered to her as I slid my finger onto to her clit and pressed firmly. She hissed and trembled under me while I slowly but firmly ran my finger over her clit from side to side. I released my finger and her eyes flashed open, then she wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me in for a nice deep kiss.

She finally let me go with a big grin, and then a little round of applause from our crowd. She blushed, I licked the tip of my finger, and she blushed even more. Almost made her red roots disappear! It was interesting to see several of the ladies with their hands in their crotches, and the rep with her fingers in the leg of her shorts before she realized where I was looking and pulled them out quickly and looked away, her bare pussy still slightly exposed with her shorts askew!

I took a quick sip of my Pepsi, the headed for the bathroom, "I'll be back in a minute.." I barely made it in the door when it opened behind me. I was about to say something when I saw my girl turn and lock the door.

"I'm not done with you yet mister." She bent over and grabbed the sink, sticking her ass towards me and looking over her shoulder. "I need that cock in me..."

I let my already unzipped shorts fall to the floor and stepped out of them and into her waiting pussy. "OH YESSS." We said almost in unison. I grabbed her hips, and within about four or five strokes I was filling her waiting pussy. My first shot in her set her off again and she was clamping and milking me while I was fucking her like our first time. Pure animal fucking! The slap of her ass every time I drove into her, her tits shifting as much as they could with every stroke.

She collapsed on the sink, and I fell back on the stool. All I could do was smile at her dribbling pussy in front of me and chuckle. She looked over her shoulder....barely. "Need that a bit did you?"

I chuckled a bit more, "Only every time I see you." I did manage to stand up, but while I was turning around she plopped down on the stool to relieve herself, then leaned forward to lick me clean before standing up.

"All yours dear." as she staggered to the sink. I managed to stay standing enough to pee, I turned to find her holding my shorts out to me. I put them on, taking the opportunity of leaning over to lick her nipples, before we made our exit..... to a loud round of applause and whistles. She turned into my shoulder, I just grinned and did a flourish with my arm while trying to take a bow with her hiding against me. "Maybe we should give them an encore performance?" I whispered to her.

She came up, gasped, then gave me a slap and grin as the warning bell went off. Our audience began moving away as she scurried to the booth, the rep giving me a grin and a thumbs up.

Since she was still oiled a bit from her massage, it was just a quick once over and she was ready. The white bikini she picked looked fabulous against her tan, and her red landing strip was barely visible in the right light.

"You two look good together..." the rep said.

"She looks delicious, I just look good when she's next to me." I gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

The rep looked at my girl, "Does he have a twin with magic hands like those somewhere?"

"Nope, he's an only child, so take advantage of those hands while you can..." she turned to take a drink of her 'whatever' drink.

I thought the rep was going to have a heart attack. "HUH!.... you mean...." She was looking back and forth between me and my girl.

My girl stepped closer to the rep, but spoke loud enough for all four of us to hear. "Honey, you gotta watch out for those hands though. If her get a thumb in your ass you're a goner... " The reps mouth dropped open staring at my girl. "But one condition though. You gotta stay naked until I get back so I can get a look at these beauties!" she gave the rep a quick kiss on the lips and groped a tit before walking off to the line for the stage.

The rep turned to me, "Is she serious?"

I smiled, picked up the bottle of oil, and waived to the table smiling.

She reached for the hem of her top, then looked at me, "Turn around."

I shrugged and turned around, of course with the practice area behind us it was more a matter of distance than not seeing anything. Nice bod, and she looked shaved. Decent set of tits, all in all pretty close to my girl but not all the hard muscle.

I watched her get on the table and tuck her tits under her a bit before calling 'OK'.

I turned around and admired the beauty laying before me. "NICE! Looks good enough to eat..." I think I saw a blush creeping up around her neck. I put some oil in my hands and began on her lower back. Of course I enjoyed the look down between her thighs at her shave lips. She was trim enough to have a nice keyhole at her crotch letting her moist lips shine for me.

After feeling her finally relax a bit I went down to her claves and started in, she was moaning at the massage as I worked my way up her legs, keeping a hand inside her thighs and spreading her legs a bit in the process. She even moaned a but when I ran my thumb up the crack of her ass. I didn't push it, just let her enjoy herself.

I kept working up her back and then to her neck, getting a good share of little moans and groans along the way. "OK....time to flip over." She started turning over, and was starting to lay back when she realized she was naked, bringing a hand and arm across her chest.

I looked her in the eye with a smile, "Too late, already got a good look...." She gasped and blushed. "Why would you want to hide those beauties anyway?" I pushed my hand up under hers...without much resistance...and cupped her hard nipples in my palm and gave them a squeeze.

"OH THAT'S NOT FAIR......" and kicked her head back groaning.

Then there was another set of hands from the other side. "Oh they are better than I thought..." she ran her hands around the one I wasn't playing with and rolled her nipple between her fingers. While leaning over and giving me a nice kiss.

The rep was almost on overload with two sets of hands on her. I ran a finger down her belly to her slit and then lifted my hands off her, my girl lifting hers about the same time. She exhaled like she had been holding her breath for an hour and melted to the table.

I led my girl around the table and reached behind her to undo her bikini, "So how did you do?"

"Not sure, it was good, but I've got some stiff competition with these girls." she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice kiss back. We sat back on the chair watching the reps tits rise and fall with her breath. She turned to me, "Almost makes you want to lean over and suck on those beauties..."

The rep rolled her head toward us and raised a finger.....then let it drop to the table. We just laughed at her. My girl finally got up and helped her to a chair, pressed tit to tit they were almost a mirror of each other except for the hair, one blond, one brunette with red roots....lol

My girl gave her a quick kiss, and got one back before sitting her down. The brunette from across the isle and our blond came back from the stage, stripping tops as they walked. The brunette was listening, and eyeing the table from across the isle while she slid her bottoms off.

She was wandering around her now almost empty booth, her booth mate disqualified just before lunch. I smiled and waived her over.

She scooted over with a grin, then looked down at my girl, "You don't mind?"

My girl had barely waived her hand when the brunette hopped up on the table....on her back! My girl grinned and shook her head, but kept on chatting with the blond and our now naked rep, although the rep was doing her best to keep her legs closed.

I put her foot up on my chest like I did before, but she let her knees spread giving me a nice look at her pussy dribbling down her ass. I worked her calves and down to her thighs, and since most of the booths around us were now empty, let a finger slip down between her wet lips, watching her nipples stand up hard and crinkled when I did.

When I worked her other leg, she kept the first up and spread, making her pussy gape a bit more. While the hand on the outside worked her thigh, the hand on the inside was lightly stroking her clit. I was going to lick her juices from my finger, but my girl beat me to it, taking them in her mouth while looking ME in the eye. I kept working her body, up her hips and belly to her now heaving chest. When I began working her firm tits and rolling her nipples she was doing her best not to moan too loud.

Since she wasn't succeeding the blond leaned over and started kissing her, then she arched her back up and started to orgasm...of course my girl slipping her finger over her clit had NOTHING to do with it.... we gave her a nice long orgasm before letting her flop back down on the table.

It was getting close to time for the last round of the day when the brunette managed to roll off the table to head back across the isle. "Man I wish I had a date like you for the banquette tonight...."

My girl looked at her as she walked across, "What banquet?"

The brunette was starting to oil down, "The anniversary banquet tonight... it's the twentieth anniversary for this competition... you are going aren't you?"

"I haven't decided yet..." my girl said a bit quietly. I looked at her, and she shrugged her shoulders like she had no clue what the brunette was talking about. The brunette headed for the stage, and my girl snagged one of the other contestants waking down the isle, and in a round about way discovered that there was indeed a fancy banquet tonight in the main ball room for any one that made it past the last cut today.

My girl was slipping her bottom on, when I had an idea. I grabbed the edge of the table cloth and snagged a string unraveling from the edge. I waked up to her with a grin, and stopped her from putting her bikini top on. I kissed a nipple, then tied the string on her nipple with a bow before lifting her top back up. "For good luck..." she gave me a quick kiss and scurried off to the stage all gins.

I sat back with the rep, looking her over. "So is this anything like what you expected?"

She cupped her bare tits, leaving her nipples to pop out from between her fingers, "Not even close..." I held her top out for her, she hesitated a second, then uncovered her chest to slide the top on. I stooped down to get her shorts, then held them open for her to step into. I slid them up her legs, pausing just before pulling them up all the way to kiss the top of her mound.

She looked down at me as she pulled them up the last bit letting the seam slid between her wet lips showing me some nice camel toe and snapped them in front of me. I stroked her mound from outside, and then slid back on my chair. "And neither are you..." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"All these women... and you only look at her..."

I smiled at her, "I look at all of them....what guy wouldn't?"

She shook her head, "You see them, but you only look at her."

I just shrugged, "Same thing."

She was shaking her head at me when the girls came back. They were nervous, but glad to be finished for the day. I looked at her jiggling as she fast walked back to us, "So?"

"I think so...."

"Well either way we're done for the day. Hit the shower woman..."

She threw her bottoms at me, "Only if you're doing my back..."

I looked around, and we were pretty much alone on this corner of the floor, so what the hell. The girls were already naked, and the blond and brunette across the isle were already headed that way, so I grabbed a towel and we headed over to the shower, taking the ones on the other side out of view of the rest of the floor.

She started lathering up, and since I didn't have anything with me, I had to use her fu fu body wash, but since we were doing each other I couldn't complain. She did my hair, then I got to run my fingers through hers. Feeling her hair in my fingers while she leaned back into me, wiggling her ass against me firm cock. Feeling her muscled back in my chest. We rinsed and cuddled under the water for a few minutes.

When we shut the water off, there was a little round of applause from a few of the girls on either side of us. I took a slight bow, and then turned to dry her off, pulling her close for a few quick kisses along the way. She is so beautiful it's hard to keep my hands off her.

We were all sitting around in our robes when the lady from the competition made her way around. She faltered a bit when she realized I was a guy sitting around in a robe with wet hair, wonder what she would have thought about that being the only thing I had on? She passed out the good and bad news. My girl made the cut, the blond and brunette didn't.

I pulled her close for a nice kiss, "So I guess we have a banquet to attend."

"But I didn't bring a fancy dress....and I still have to dye my hair. And I have no idea where I can even get some hair dye around here..." she was a little exasperated.

The rep popped up, "I know just where we can get some hair dye, and I have a few dresses that might fit." She turned to me and the blond, "You go get him presentable and we'll meet him at the banquet."

We gathered stuff up and headed out, me and the blond upstairs, her and the rep out to her car.

We made it back up to the room without too much fondling and groping, but I did slip my hand in her robe and cup a tit while she ground her ass into my cock in the elevator. The two teenagers coming down the hall as we went to the room seemed to really appreciate her leaving her robe gaping open. Her tiny thong showing, and her tits almost showing as well. I thought they were going to feint when she dropped her robe and made the last few steps to the room leaving her in her thong...not that you could really see it from behind!

Seems she was a bit wound up. as soon as the door closed she dropped to her knees and began doing her best to inhale my cock. Now the first few strokes while I was merely firm she actually managed to get a bit into her throat, but that only succeeded to make me rock hard.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" she exclaimed as she came off with a loud pop. I was then very unceremoniously pulled to the bed by my hard cock, pushed back on the bed, and mounted. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSS." She bottomed out on me, my rock hard cock pressing hard against her cervix.

She only settled there for a second and then she was off to the races. Riding me like a bucking bronco, her little B cups doing their best to try and bounce off her chest while she leaned forward over my chest.

I was getting close when she started cumming around my cock soaking my balls and starting to make a puddle on the bed between my cheeks. I was just about ready to pop when she fell forward on my chest. I just wrapped my arms around her and started hammering her pussy from underneath. Feeling her hard nipples in my chest.

"OH yessss, fill my pussy....fuck meeee.... " She buried her head in my shoulder as I began pumping load after load into her. "YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" I pumped as long as I could, but just collapsed with her still on top of me.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers