It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We turned to see our older couple, a younger couple, and a lone woman. Our older couple was dressed pretty much like before. Him in a nice suit and her in a skirt and sheer top with her lace bra and hard nipples standing out. It wasn't thin enough to let her areola show though.

The younger couple took a different approach. He was in a track suit with the jacket unzipped to let his chest hair show, while she was in a skin tight top and stretch pants fitting like a second skin on her tits, nipples, and ass, sliding up in her pussy just a little to show some camel toe.

The lone woman was dressed n a business suit tailored to hug and thrust her tits forward, the top under it looking like the buttons would pop open, the skirt was nice and tight, trying to work it's way up her thighs.

The older couple made the introductions, and we stood there and took in the others outfits.

The lone girl was looking at my girl, trying to peak down her jacket. My girl looked around, and then pulled her jacket open to let her see she was topless under the jacket. "Damn girl, you have ANYTHING on under that?"

My girl just grinned, and the old man just laughed. My girl looked over at the lone woman, "So what's good about your outfit?"

She smiled at the question. "The skirt is elastic so it keeps working its way up, and the seam in the back just happens to have let loose." She turned and showed us what looked like a ripped seam. Only if you looked real close could you tell that there was actually a band of thread keeping it from going further.

"Oh that's sweet!" I said looking closer.

"Watch it mister, or I'll spill the beans on you..."

The lone girl was staring at my girl with a raised eyebrow. My girl looked at me, I shrugged, so she slid beside me and slid her hand in my pocket...and kept sliding her hand in to get a nice grip on me before removing it and licking the tips of her fingers.

"Oh that's just ornery!" the lone girl exclaimed.

The older couple was doing all they could to keep from laughing out loud, and our jogger couple was looking pale. My girl turned me to give me a nice kiss, and when she let me go the jogger couple was gone, and the lone woman was walking off.

I put my arm out to my girl, and the older gentleman did the same for his wife, and we went strolling around for a while showing our women off. Sometimes side by side, other times taking turns who was in front and making little comments on the way the others ass was wiggling and such.

We gathered a bit of a following of young men from time to time, and even a young lady once, enough that I was beginning to get a nice scent of juicy pussy from my girl! We headed for the food court, with the ladies obligatory stop at the rest rooms, for a mid afternoon snack.

This time instead of sitting in the back corner, we sat right out on the front edge against the divider with our beautiful ladies where they could be admired by the jealous ones!

I was looking over at the older woman's chest, her huge hard nipples standing out, while the older gentleman was admiring my girls extreme cleavage. "You know, I think we have the two sexiest women in the world..."

He smiled not taking his eyes from my girls cleavage, "I think you're right..."

I looked up into the older womans eyes, she was watching me looking at her, then I slowly looked back down at her nipples. "How many men can say their women are confident enough to dress to cover their delicious bodies and not hide them?" she thrust her chest up, and I think her nipples stood out even more.

"Makes you want to nibble on them until they scream or pass out doesn't it?"

"Yea, the hard part is deciding what to nibble on first." I was watching the older lady get a little glassy eyed.

The older man just smiled, "Sometimes I think she whishes I had two clones so I could do everything at the same time." the older ladies eyes went wide, her mouth clamped tight and she shuddered before almost collapsing back against the seat. "That was a nice one dear, and I didn't even have to tie your hands behind you."

The older lady just sighed and closed her eyes before leaning on her husbands shoulder. "I just love my hot little sex slave..." the older lady just smiled at that, not even opening her eyes.

We chatted for a few minutes, commenting on some of the outfits we saw on some of the teenagers, and the girls giggled when I went on my little rant on the problems with padded bras and nipples.

The older woman was coming back to life, so we decided to go walking again. We made our way around and came back on the dress shop where all our clothes were at.

"I can't say I've ever shopped here before..." the older lady said.

"I've gotten several things here, and one of the sales ladies is a very...enlightened....woman."

"Oh REALLY!" and led her husband inside.

We introduced them to our special sales girl. She looked between my girls cleavage and the older ladies nipples, "So how did your stroll through the mall go?"

"We met some other interesting people, but it's getting time to go home. Would you mind if we used your changing room again?"

"Need to relieve some stress do you?" my girl just giggled and the older woman was surprised. "The back changing room is a little smaller, but also a little more....secluded." and handed my girl her bags.

We headed back to the changing room, dropping her bags inside the door, before closing it behind the four of us. The room was a bit smaller without a raised platform, but almost completely mirrored walls.

My girl drug two chairs to the middle of the floor facing opposite directions and slightly separated. She pulled me in front of one of the chairs, and stripped her jacket off leaving her totally naked standing in front of me.

The older gentleman had come up behind his woman and began cupping her tits and tweaking her nipples making her groan. As my girl was kneeling down in front of me taking my slacks off she turned her head to the older woman, "Get a move on woman, you're falling behind..."

She proceeded to give me a bit of a slow blow job while the older man pulled his wife's top from her skirt. She hesitated for a second, then reached down and stripped it off herself, then slipped her skirt down her legs while he released her bra letting those huge tits and nipples free.

"Now that's more like it woman..." my girl said between strokes. Once the older lady had her man in her mouth and had worked him a bit, my girl stood up and sat me in the chair.

Once she had me where she wanted me, she lifted my cock and settled down, impaling herself on me. "OH FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!"

She just sat there working me with her pussy while the older lady settled in on her man.

There we sat, our women on our laps with our hard cocks buried in them. The girls facing each other, the guys facing each other, and all within reach of any other.

My girl leaned over and gave the older woman a quick peck on the lips. "Now isn't this a good way to end a day of shopping?"

The older man responded first. "It's nice to have my little sex slave naked when ever I can, even if I don't have anything to tie her hands..."

My girl clamped down HARD on my cock, "your little toy is she?"

He reached up and tweaked her nipples, "As long as my cock goes in her somewhere she's happy."

My girl winked at me and smiled as she said, "Maybe I should bring my strap on next time and we could do her up right."

The older woman's eyes flashed open and turned to my girl. My girl leaned back over to her again, giving her much nicer kiss before turning her back to her man and then letting her hand slip down to cup a tit and play with a hard nipple. She nodded to me and pointed to the older woman's ass with her free hand.

"Hmmmm, let's see if I can predict how it would go." I slid my hand down and cupped the older ladies ass, getting a gasp from her. "We'd come back in here, but my guy would come in behind you and tie your wrists together behind you before you realize it has happened."

"And just like today, I would drop my jacket and be standing here naked in front of our men. But next time it would be me stripping your man while my guy is standing behind you with his hard cock against your ass."

"As I start taking his shirt off, my guy is pulling your skirt up tucking it in your garter belt. As I take his slacks off, my guy is pealing your top down and leaving it around your elbows further pinning your arms behind you."

My girl was starting to work herself on my cock, rocking back and forth, sliding up and slamming down hard enough o hear her thighs slap mine. "But when I pull his boxers down to get access to his cock my guy is pealing your bra down and groping those hooters of yours, rolling those nipples between his fingers while you watch me take your man in my mouth."

The older woman was groaning a bit and grinding herself on her man. "But now comes the good part, time to get your holes filled..." the older woman leaned forward to her man, his hands on her tits again.

"After I take one last lick of your man, I get up and dig my strap on out, but it's not just any strap on, it's LONG, and it's got a battery pack. It's going to get you in places you haven't felt in a long time. You can't take your eyes off that monster knowing you're going to be forcing it deep in your own pussy."

"My man comes out from behind you, and I strip him down and slide a rubber on his cock and lube him up...getting him ready to fuck your ass." The older lady was panting and riding her man, getting real close.

"Not yet my pet." He said to her, making her groan and shiver.

"I lay back on the floor, and your man walks you over me and pushes down on your shoulders. Even as you slide down on that thing, you know it's not going to fit."

"You've got about three inches of that strap on to go when you feel it...it's up against your cervix. Settling down to lean over to take his cock in your mouth, your arms still restricted behind you, you can feel that strap on pushing up against your cervix."

"You've only taken his cock in your mouth a few times when you feel my mans hands on your ass, spreading you wide. It's coming... It's coming... You know that cock is lubed up waiting to ram it in you. And then as you lean forward to take him in he does it.... As your mans cock goes past your lips his cock slides balls deep in your ass."

My girl nodded to me, and I slid my finger in the woman's ass. She started humping her man like a mad woman.

My girl was also very close, my balls were soaked from her juices, and I was having my own problems holding off listening to her story.

"Oh yea girl, ride that dildo in your pussy, suck your man down while my guy reams your ass... and then you realize... that strap on in your pussy is almost getting thorough your cervix. Sooooo close.... Cum on girl... you can do it.... And then you feel it."

The woman began screaming and humping her man.

"That's it, fell it invading you deep into your womb as your throat and ass are stuffed, feeling those cocks shooting off in you when I turn the vibrator deep in your womb on full."

My girl collapsed against me as she said that cumming on my cock, setting me off in her. The older woman looked like she was having a grand mall seizure while her man was under her filling her with all his strength.....

We sat there trying to catch our breath when we head a voice. Our sales girl was standing there with her hand up her skirt. "I'd like to see that too....."

The girls were collapsed against us, impaled on two willing cocks, but I know I was shrinking back and out of her faster than I ever wanted.

"Clean up time my pet." The older man said. The older woman pushed back from his chest, took a deep breath, and slid off his lap, her pussy making a wonderful slurping sound as she came off him. She grabbed her bra to stuff in her crotch as she leaned forward and began cleaning their juices from his cock.

Watching her lick and clean his cock two feet away like it was the most delicious delicacy was enough to keep me from dropping from my girl completely.

My girl started to stir, and enjoyed the show beside her. I know because I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock while we watched. "I didn't wear a bra.... I'm going to make such a mess." She said softly.

"On the floor pet, she needs a cleaning as well." The older lady gave on last lick, looked up at the older man, nodded, and then rolled on her back at my feet. "Now you're all set." He said to my girl.

Now I got to feel that delicious slurping sound as felt the vacuum of her pussy being pulled from my cock. Her lips sliding back off the head, feeling the cool rush or air on what was moments before buried deep in her.

"Out of the frying pan and into the..... OH GOD YESSSSSS!" as my girl proceeded to take me and as she settled on the older woman's face. "A girl could get used to this." Just before she settled down to a real nice cleaning.

"You have quite a woman there." I told him.

"Yes, she's very special. She has the sex drive of a teenage boy. If I could get it up again this soon she would love for me to fuck her again right now." I heard a moan from between my girls legs, and then one from my girl around my cock. "But playing with her will also due." He reached for her spread legs, but she was lying just out of reach.

"I can help with that." We heard from behind him. The sales girl was walking forward somewhat shakily. She let her skirt fall back down as she kneeled between the ladies legs, spreading them to remove the huge bra cup stuffed in her crotch.

The sales girl reached for her gaping pussy, and the woman jumped and screeched when the sales girls fingers touched her lips, and began shuddering when she got to her clit.

The sales girl ran her fingers up and down the older woman's pussy lips only a few times, and then launched down into her pussy.

The older woman lost it...she was squirming and flailing under my girl and the sales girl. It was more than my girl could take and she pulled back from my cock and sat up on the older woman's face and grabbed her own tits, squeezing them like she was going to pull them off.

I couldn't see the sales girl in the older woman's crotch any more, but from the sounds of it she was enjoying her feast on her pussy. the sales girl doubled her efforts when the older man slid his hand under her skirt, I'm assuming from her reaction he was enjoying her pussy in some delightful way.

We enjoyed the show in front of us for as long as we could. His hand in the sales girl, her face in his woman's pussy, hers in my girls, all three of them in blissful orgasm writhing against each other.

When he pulled his fingers from the sales girl, the three girls collapsed in sequence. The sales girl and my girl rolling to opposite sides of the older woman, panting to recover their breath. "Aren't women beautiful..." he sighed.

I smiled and nodded in acknowledgement.

The girls slowly came back to life. The sales girl giving each of the ladies a quick kiss, before wiping her face and smiling on her way out.

Our ladies took their time dressing in front of us, at least as best they could considering how little they actually had to put on. they also took some pleasure in helping us get dressed as well, making sure everything was in it's proper place.

On the way out, the older lady stopped and gave the sales girl another serious kiss. "Too bad we couldn't do that every weekend...." We all gave her a nice kiss as well, and headed out to the parking lot, agreeing to meet up again next Saturday.

My girl sat there in silence with a blissful smile on her face.

"Good shopping trip?"

"Mmmmmm...." She smiled.

"Next weekend?"

"Definitely..." still not opening her eyes.

She was still in a dreamy state walking back to the apartment, and barely slowed down inside the door as she stripped and headed for the shower. I took half of one of the leftover pizza's and slipped it onto the oven. Yea I know I could have put it in the microwave, but nuked pizza just never worked for me.

She came out and snuggled up behind me as I was leaning on the island. "That was so decadent..."

I nuzzled my head back against her, "And yet so hot, knowing you were naked under that jacket. I can't tell you how many times I almost put my hand up under it..."

"I almost wished you had...."

"Or pulled your jacket open to nibble on your nipples..."

"Mmmmm, but I'm going to have to get a lining in that jacket. The fabric on my nipples was making my pussy drip."

"Or not?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Knowing my pussy was bare and dribbling under that jacket."

"Next best thing to licking it off."

She reached down and grabbed my cock, slowly stroking me. "Or stuffing me full of this bad boy."

I turned in her arms to face her. "When ever I get the chance gorgeous..." and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Anytime handsome...anytime."

I reached back and stroked her rose bud, making her gasp. "Might even have to slip your plug in... letting it jiggle in your ass while the boys are trying to look up your skirt..."

"You have a fascination with my ass..."

I gave her a quick kiss, "And everything else attached to it."

We grabbed the pizza and kicked back on the couches, each of us on opposite side, legs splayed giving the other a nice view. "So what is it about my ass? Is it just the anal part of it or what?' she asked before taking a bite of her pizza.

I ate and thought a bit. "That's probably a good part of it. Being something that many women think is taboo. I guess part of it would be the complete taking of a woman, or her giving herself up to a man." she snickered at that.

"And then there's the fact that you have such a beautiful ass and I want to look at it, and feel it, and play with it..... and that jeweled plug shows it off sooooo nicely!"

"So what is better? Stuffing that plug in me or watching me do it to myself?"

I about choked on my pizza, "Both... depends on the situation." My cock was starting to stiffen up thinking about it.

"You're just thinking about stuffing your cock in it, that's all." I heard from behind me. I saw a sleepy blond walking past to the bathroom, tits jiggling with each step.

She came back out and grabbed the last two slices of warm pizza, and sat down next to my girl, feet up on the edge of the coffee table and legs spread. Now I had two juicy pussies to look at, and my cock was doing it's best to salute both of them. "Uh uh mister, I'm going back to bed after this."

My girl leaned over to the blond and whispered something in her ear. The blond shrugged, and my girl jumped off the couch and ran to the bedroom. She came back a minute later with something in her hand and gave it to the blond.

Once she had she stepped to my side of the coffee table and bent over to grip the other side of it, putting her pussy and ass on display for me. I only had a second to enjoy the view when the blond stood up and opened her hand, revealing the plug.

I thought she was going to hand it to me, but instead she reached up and spread my girls cheeks with one hand, then ran it up through her glistening lips and slid it home in her ass all in one motion.

My girl hissed as it sank home, but then she reached back for my cock and sunk her velvet pussy down on me. I could feel the edge of the plug sliding along my cock, followed by the pressure from the plug inside her pussy as she slid down to take me in.

She wiggled down deep on me, then clenched hard while she leaned forward to get her pizza from the coffee table. She leaned back against me, snuggling back down on me as she leaned back against my chest. "Now this is the way to eat pizza."

The blond just shook her head, gave us each a kiss, and stumbled back to bed.