It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate in silence. I tried to start a conversation, but every time I did she clenched her pussy hard around my cock. When she finished her pizza, she leaned forward and began sliding her pussy up and down my cock.

She looked back over her shoulder, "Thinking about that plug in my ass, the one you can feel up against your cock buried in my pussy." and SLAMMED down hard on me.

She lifted up a moment later, and began fucking her pussy with my cock again, but with an increased pace. Thinking about what it would be like with you and that plug reversed. Feeling my tight ass sliding over your cock and the plug in my pussy bumping you hard cock on the other side."

"Watching my ass stretch around your aching cock, trying to keep from blowing your load in me too quickly...."

She shifted a bit on me, never loosing her pace, and picking it up a bit. Her pussy was getting juicy enough to start dribbling down my cock to my balls. "Knowing that at any time I could reach back and..."

She cupped my balls and I lost it. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSS!" I grabbed her hips and began driving up into her, matching her thrusts down on me. Pumping load after load on each stroke as she played with my balls and clamped her spasming pussy around me.

She collapsed against me, each of us twitching around the other, panting and trying to catch our breaths. "I love you..." I whispered in her ear.

She clamped down on me, "I love you too...."

She sat there for a few moments, then lifted off, that lovely sucking sound of a cock leaving a well fucked pussy. She looked back over her shoulder at me, while I was looking at her gaping dribbling pussy, then clamped her legs together and spun around at my feet. "Clean up time!"

I thought it was hot watching the older lady clean her man, but my girl at my knees cleaning me was almost enough to get me hard again. "You're too good to me..."

She came up momentarily, "I know..." and went back for the last few licks before getting up and taking the plates to the kitchen. She loaded them in the dishwasher and closed up the pizza box, putting it in the frig. I watched her all the time, our cum dribbling down her legs.

She saw me watching her, looked down at her messy thighs, smiled, and then turned her ass to me and wiggled it, the plug catching the light and shining.

I had to smile and shake my head.

She finished wiping the counter down, then took my hand. "Shower time!" and led me to the bathroom. But instead of pulling me into the shower, she sat me down on the toilet. "Stay!" she said with a grin.

She bent to start the water, her ass and plug inches from my face. I gave her plug a ligt tap and kissed her ass. She squeaked and twisted around. When she turned and put her landing strip in front of me, I started to lean forward and kiss her mound, but she stopped me. "Uh uh, later..." and stepped into the shower, closing the door behind her.

She looked right into my eyes as she backed under the shower, letting the water run down her shoulder, over her firm tits and nipples, down her washboard belly and threw her landing strip, rinsing the remnants of our living room romp down the drain.

As I looked back up her body she was lathering her hair, letting the shampoo take that same wonderful trip down her body. She watched me watching her, grinning as I had to look down at her body every once in a while.

I was enjoying the sight of the shampoo running down through her landing strip when my view was blocked by her scrunchie. She smiled when I looked up, watching her running the scrunchie and her hands all over her body. Cupping and squeezing her tits and nipples, running it up and down her landing strip and into her pussy lips.

She turned and ran the scrunchie over her ass and between her cheeks, pushing them out as far as she could inside the shower. Then she dropped the scruchie and slipped her fingers around the plug in her ass, tapping and running her fingers around it, closing her eyes and groaning loud enough to hear over the shower.

She got her fingers around it and began to pull it out, when it slipped through her soapy finger, making her screech a bit. She turned her ass to the shower, rinsing the soap off of the plug and her fingers, letting the plug shine in the light.

As she drew the plug out this time she was able to hold on to it, and I heard a slight whimper as the bulge passed her ass. But she didn't remove it, instead she held it there for a second and then pushed the bulge just barely into her ass. I watched as she worked the bulge in and out for a few minutes until her legs were trembling and she was gasping.

"OH GOOOODDDDDD!!!!!" she was cumming and trying to stand, but slid down the wall still trembling. She kneeled there panting a bit, then managed to stand and finish rinsing off.

I was about ready to squirt on the wall watching that. She came out of the shower, leaving it running. "Your turn," and nudged me towards the door. I managed to lather up while watching her towel off, and she wiggled her ass at me as she went to the bedroom.

I started stroking my aching cock as I was lathering up, but she stuck her head in the shower, "Uh uh, that's mine later."

Who was I to argue with a woman that could snap me in half? I finished and rinsed off, finding her standing there with a grin and my towel. When I took the towel she dropped to her knees, taking me in as far as she could.

Now it was time for my knees to tremble, but she was being very gentle, just making sure I was ready for what ever she had planned. As long as it involved her I was in....

She led me to the corner of the bed, and kneeled down in front of me again. But this time she was anything but gentle. She took me in as deep as she could, and then did it again and again. Working her hand around the base of my shaft, and playing with my balls with the other.

Now it was my turn to yell, "OH GOOOODDDDDD!!!!!" as I unloaded into her, She was a woman on a mission, she wasn't satisfied to just get me off. She showed no signs of letting up. She kept me cumming and cumming. I collapsed back on the bed....bad move... she reached up between my legs and pushed a finger up my ass to my prostrate and sent me off again.

I was spasming and flopping all over as she did her work..... and then I was laying there panting.

She crawled up over me, giving me a quick kiss. "You're too easy..." and grinned as she helped me up on the bed. We snuggled in and I passed out shortly after we stopped moving......

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.