It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK girls, assume the position..."

The black girl and my girl scooted right over, the rep took her time, and our blond was looking like she wanted to run away. I lifted her chin and gave her a quick kiss. "You're going to love it." I whispered to her. She gulped and went to the couch.

Once they were all there, the girls bent over flipping their skirts up. the black girl dropping her jeans to her knees.

I took the little red plug and slipped it between our blonds pussy lips, then held it against her ass. She hissed and clenched, but relaxed as I slipped my cock into that wet pussy. I worked my cock back and forth a bit, feeling her relax, then leaned in and slid my cock as far as I could. I leaned forward, knowing I was going to bottom out against her cervix before I could drive the plug home. Just as I was hitting her cervix, the plug made it past her sphincter and pulled it home, making her squeak.

My girl grinned over her shoulder as I ran the plug between her lips and placed it up against her ass as I slid my cock into her waiting pussy. She reached back and spread herself, and just as I was coming up against the plug, she leaned back into me, forcing the plug in her own ass, "Oh fuuuuuuck..." I heard her maon.

The rep did almost the same, but didn't push back, just a low 'Mmmmmm" as I pushed it home in her ass as I went balls deep in her pussy.

The black girl handed me the huge plug then reached back and spread herself, pulling hard enough to open herself up a bit. She groaned a bit as I teased her with it, sliding up against it and backing out like I was having trouble getting it in her until I pushed hard and drove it home in a deep stroke in pussy. "YESSSS."

I wiggled my cock in her pussy a bit, then stepped around the end of the couch, putting my hard cock that had just dipped into four pussies in her face. She inhaled the scent, then dived onto my cock to clean it off. I put one hand on her head and the other on her ass, squeezing it while thumping the plug in her ass. She moaned around my cock, and took it as deep as she could, then pulled it out and licked around the base of my cock getting every last bit of pussy juice.

The other girls were ready when the black girl came up off my cock, but instead of pulling her jeans up, she kneeled down with them still around her knees and did my slacks up before pulling her own up, stifling a low moan as she pulled them up against the plug in her ass.

The girls all got in the van a bit gingerly, and I think I heard our blond moan as she sat down on the plug in her ass, the other girls grinning at her.

I dropped the girls at the door since it was a bit cooler out, and they had a bit of a crowd around them when I got in the door. Several of the guys hanging around were a bit disappointed when I came in and gave each of them a nice kiss. Even the rep gave me a nice one, even if there wasn't as much enthusiasm behind it. I took my blond and the black girl by the arm, my girl and the rep hooked arms and we headed for the dress store. I think the blond did it more for support, this being her first outing with a plug in her ass. she wasn't quite on the verge of orgasming like my girl had been the first time, but she was a bit glassy eyed and weak kneed!

We found our favorite sales girl working with another customer, and milled around the store a bit until she was free. As soon as she finished up with that customer, she scooted over to us, giving my girl a nice hug and kiss. My girl made the introductions, and each girl got the same kiss and hug. Me, I got a kiss, a hug, and a grope inside my trimmed pocket!

I pulled back enough to talk, but let her leave her hand in my pocket, hell why not! "We're you able to find a few outfits for our lady?" I slipped my hand up to the edge of her tit, running my thumb just above her underwire.

She gave my cock a nice squeeze as I ran my thumb up closer to her nipple. "We only had two outfits on hand that would accommodate her size." She glanced at the black girl, who looked like she had heard this kind of information before. "One of them is a bit of a risky outfit, the other is a bit mild compared to what the rest of your ladies are wearing."

"Well, let's take a look."

She pulled her hand from my pants, licked her fingers, then turned to my girl. "LOVE those pants...," she turned to the black girl. "I have them set out in the back changing room." That got a raised eyebrow from my girl, but that's it.

We headed to the back, and the black girl was looking around, not seeing the outfits. The sales girl turned to her. "First thing we need to do is verify your measurements, strip those clothes off." The black girl just stood there for a second while the sales girl reached into a drawer, then turned back with a tape measure in her hand.

The black girl stood there for a second, then began striping in front of us. The sales girl turned to me as the black girl was taking her top and bra off. "DAMN... you were right, she's going to need some heavy duty support." She took the tape and began measuring, making sure to brush and touch her tits and mound as much as she could. Then taking the tape from behind and getting a decent measurement across her tits right across her nipples.

She looked at me quick and winked, then left the tape there and hefted them by the rings a bit. "Yea. they'll stand out a bit more with some support." Then let her tits drop and bounce a bit. "I'll be right back."

The black girls nipples were standing at attention and her pussy was close to dripping again. We stood there chatting, everyone clothed except the black girl. She acted like she was going to cover up a bit, but I reached over and pushed her hands away from her tits, then lifted her nipple rings a bit.

She gasped when I lifted the ring, and sighed when I released it. She stayed there, not covering up until the sales girl came back with the corset. "Let's get this on you and see how everything else comes out."

She went around behind the black girl and slipped the corset around, holding it low on her body. "Hands on your head..." the black girl put her hands up on her head, lifting her tits up a bit making them stand out a bit more.

The sales girl lifted the corset up against them, but it wasn't up where it needed to be. She looked over the black girls shoulder at me with a grin. "Need them up a bit more."

I nodded to the sales girl and lifted the black girls tits by her nipple rings. She gasped, her eyes flashed open, but she didn't pull away. The sales girl slipped the corset up under those huge tits and began fastening the corset. I continued to hold her tits up by her nipple rings while the sales girl pulled and tugged on the corset. The black girl panting and gasping while she did, but making no attempt to put her hands down or get me to release her nipples.

After about five minutes of this I thought the black girl was going to cum from all the tugging on her nipples, but she managed to keep it together. "There... that does it." I released her nipples and she brought her hands down, but not that fast for as tight as the corset was.

I stepped back with the other girls. The rep was salivating, and my girl was staring. "Damn girl, it's almost a shame to cover that..." the black girl turned to the mirror, and stopped cold when she saw her profile.

A large chested black woman encased from hip to tit in a bright white corset trussed up TIGHT. Her huge tits not just supported, but held up and out! Nipple rings hanging out in the air from those tits. She brought her hands up her side to her tits, pushing them together the little bit she could in the corset.

"Now it's a matter of the outfit to wear over that...." She turned to one of the curtains. We have this one," and she brought out a nice burnt orange dress, that while damn good looking, wasn't on the same level as the other girls. "And then we have the more risky outfit." she brought out an outfit that matched what I had described to a T.

The other girls didn't quite recognize what it was, but my girl and the black girl did. The sales girl spoke up. "The skirt is a bit short, and the top is a size to small and won't button up over her bust, but the front flap on the skirt will pin up and cover it."

I walked over to it, running my fingers down the neck line. "Any more revealing and she'd look like some hot little sex slave..." I turned to catch a look at the black girl gasping out of the corner of my eye.

I turned to the other girls, "Don't you think so? I could just imagine her down on her knees with her head up your skirts servicing you...." the girls smiled and the black girl gasped.

I turned to the sales girl standing next to the black girl. "We're going to go wandering around. See what works and catch up..." I took my girls arm, and then my blond and headed for the door.

We wandered up one side, and were coming back down the other side when the black girl came out of the dress store. We stopped and looked her up and down. Here stood our black girl in a hot maid outfit, the only thing missing was a frilly cap. The skirt didn't even make it to mid thigh. The top clearly didn't button up and the flap from the skirt was being used to keep it closed. The flap was also pinned narrow, letting her nipples stand outside of it with the outline and gleam from her nipple rings....

"WOW!" She was carrying two large shopping bags at her side. "What's in the bags?"

She looked back at me, "Just my jeans and top, the sales girl thought it looked better if I was carrying something..."

I stepped closer, "Not to mention it keeps you from trying to cover those delicious nipples." I looked down at them and made like I was going to lick them.

She closed her eyes and shuddered. I stepped right next to her and whispered, "Only thing missing for a good fuck slave is to have her little black cunny pierced..."

Her eyes flared open and she about dropped her bags. "But you can still be a good fuck slave for the day and service the ladies later. Maybe I'll even shoot all over those big black titties...."

She looked back up at me, "As long as you keep those nipples pointed up and out..." I turned back to the other girls. "Lets go shopping..." I took the blonds arm, my girl took the reps, and our sex slave came up behind us.

It didn't take long for the girls to have a bit of a following, and I made sure to take a few breaks near the glass wall on the second floor walk way. At one point I stepped between my two girls and pointed out the three teenagers standing along the other side downstairs, "You see those three boys over there by the jewelry shop?"

My girl nodded, the blond asked, "Those three over there?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm, I think you two just made their day." My girl was grinning.

"How's that?" the blond asked.

"Standing here at the glass wall you've given them hope that you're not wearing panties... a tiny thong at best."

My girl leaned over the railing a bit, but the blond stood up straight bringing her legs together. "Oh now you wouldn't want to deprive those boys of their finest fantasy? Looking up the skirt of a hot blond and seeing her shaved pussy ready to drip."

I looked back toward the boys, who were looking up my girls skirt now. "I know they are going to go home and jack off to the sight of a bright red landing strip up my girls skirt. And they can only imagine how delicious your juicy pussy tastes."

She was getting a dreamy look and relaxing her legs a bit. "And even when you spread your legs a bit, they will never have a clue that part of the reason they are seeing the glint of your juices is because you have been walking around with the plug in your ass all morning."

She closed her eyes and smiled, "That plug that you had soooo much fun getting put in. Bent over the couch, skirt flipped up baring that delicious ass, feeling it up against you, then my cock sliding into your wet pussy and then driving that plug home in your ass...."

Both girls were sighing, eyes closed with smiles. "Are you thinking about the next time you're going to get my cock buried in you...while that plug is still filling your ass...." They were both standing there with there legs spread normally, if even a bit more than usual even. but behind us, the black girl was getting fidgety listening to my talking to the girls.

I turned to her, "So let me get this straight. You have no problem strutting on stage in a micro bikini, or running around back stage topless or naked. And yet out here with a thousand times more clothes on you're worried about making some teenagers millennium because he thinks he might have seen your delicious pussy up your skirt."

Her eyes got wide at that. "I mean I could just see some teenager having to go home, close his eyes, and jack off for the next few years to the thought of a little bit of pink pussy he thinks he saw up your skirt between your chocolate thighs."

"That is what they're going to see if they look up your skirt isn't it? You can't drop your bags and cover up, so they are going to get a nice glimpse of your bare....dripping....shaved....pussy. That is if they can take their eyes off your hard....aching....nipples... standing out through that thin top."

She was standing there, a glazed look on her eyes. "Maybe we should head back toward the dress shop?"

My girl grinned, and our blond asked, "Why back there?"

I cupped her chin and rubbed my forearm across her nipple. "The sales girl will let us use the back fitting room without too much interference..." and gave her a nice kiss. Seems one of the older ladies didn't seem to appreciate the affection I was showing my gorgeous women... I just smiled at her and blew her a kiss before turning back to my blond and gave her another kiss and a squeeze of her ass.

We turned around and the lady was gone, I just chuckled to myself. We headed toward the dress shop, passing several lovely ladies along the way, but none that stood a candle to the four I was with. We made our way back, catching the sales girl as we went in.

She looked the black girl up and down, but turned to me. "So what do you think of the outfit?"

"I love it. it shows of her body like nothing I have ever seen her in. Did she thank you properly for coming up with it?"

"Not yet, I wanted to see what you thought of it first.."

"Is the back fitting room available?"

"It's just waiting on you..."

"Well then.." and gestured the ladies to the fitting room. Following five lovely ladies was just soooo terrible!

We barely made it in the fitting room and my girl snatched me up and tried to squeeze me to death. "Do you know how hard it was not to jump your bones right out there in the mall?"

She let me loose enough to breath, so I grabbed a tit to distract her. "The thought crossed my mind, but first I believe our black girl has something to do."

We all turned to her. "I called this lovely lady this morning with your sizes, and she is responsible for putting together your delicious outfit." She started to say something, but I put my finger up. "I realize it is a bit too small, but on your figure it makes it all the more sensuous. In fact I'd love to see it with the skirt flap undone."

The black girl looked at me for a second, then grinned and dropped the two bags she had been carrying. She turned to me and released the top corners of the skirt flap, letting the rest of her top come into view.

I looked at the sales girl, "How did you manage to keep your hands off those beauties?"

She just smiled...."Who says I did?"

In the light of the fitting room and her chocolate skin, you could definitely see where the corset stopped just below her nipples. The glint of her nipple rings were clearly visible making them stand out even more. The shirt itself was about four inches from buttoning across her nipples, and only came together three buttons lower showing the lace of the corset.

The sales girl turned to the black girl and undid one more button giving enough slack to allow the sales girl to separate the top out and around those huge tits, framing them with the top on the sides and the corset under.

"Oh that is fucking HOT!" I loved the look, and was grabbing an ass cheek in each hand.

"Mmmm Hmmmmm," the blond said beside me as she slid her hand into my slacks to grip my hard cock.

"Oh no you don't.." my girl said. She pulled the blonds hand from my pocket, practically ripped my slacks down, pushed me to the floor, and swung a leg over to mount me. "OH GOD I NEEDED THAT..." She was getting a pretty good rhythm going when I looked up to see the sales girl pulling the black girl towards a chair by her nipple rings. She sat down and pulled the black girl between her legs to her pussy...

That was the last I saw of that, because the blond decided that if she wasn't going to get to grope me she was going to sit on my face. I saw a wet pussy and a plug filled ass descend over me. I was in heaven, my girl riding me like a wild cowgirl, and my blond on my face. Her butt plug against my chin, my tongue in her dripping pussy, and my nose on her clit.

I grabbed her butt and pushed on the plug with my little finger while doing my best to lick her clean and flick her clit from side to side. I was just starting to get going with the blond when my girl went off. "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOOOOOO...." her pussy spasming around me and pulling me in deep. That made me shout, as best I could, into the pussy on my face setting her off as well.

We were a shaking quivering mass of orgasms for as long as I can remember... I'm not sure if I passed out from orgasm or from lack of oxygen / drowning in pussy juice.....

When I did come too the blond was still over me, but on my forehead. I think my girl was leaning forward with her head on the blonds ass, but my cock was still buried in her pussy. I wasn't hard, but I was firm enough for her to keep that pussy rippling along!

My blond rolled to one side, changing my view from a gaping dripping pussy to a grinning redhead. She rather enjoyed a pussy flavored kiss. She leaned over further and whispered, "I'm hungry... for REAL food."

I turned enough to look over the glistening pussy next to me to see the black girl sitting back on one cheek with her legs splayed leaning her head on the sales girls thigh with a dreamy smile. The thin slit of pink of her pussy trying to open just in front of the bright pink plug in her ass was almost enough to get me hard again.

The rep was the odd woman out laid back on the floor, her fingers still in her pussy.

"As much as I'd like to take you girls out for a late lunch, our blond is about to fall asleep. What say we head home and get something there?"

She gave my cock one more squeeze and then lifted off, that sweet sucking sound of a full pussy. She dipped her fingers in for a taste of our mixed juices licking them with a grin then knee walked over to our blond and planted her pussy on her face. Her dreamy look gave me an idea of the job our blond was doing.

The sales girl grinned and pulled the black girl up by her nipple rings to give her a nice kiss, licking a bit of her own juices from the black girls face...

The girls managed to get themselves together enough to head home, the nice surprise was our black girl leaving the skirt flap down and tucked into the skirt. With the top buttoned up as much as possible, she was still showing the top of her corset and MASSIVE cleavage. And her sweat making the top almost transparent gave several of the boys a thrill on the way out to the van.

I did manage to carry our blond up the stairs, and we both enjoyed taking her dress off. My girl was VERY ornery in taking her plug out, pulling and twisting making her whimper a bit before popping it out completely. It was almost like somebody letting the air out of a balloon the way she collapsed.