It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked like that for a while until she had to get comfortable and changed into jeans a t-shirt...no bra. Only then did he realize he was being razzed, which got me drug to the bedroom, stripped and groped before being allowed to pull on jeans and a t-shirt myself.

She did stay over a few times before the bar exam, and she did return the favor of being in the shower while he needed to use the bathroom, giving him a look at her monsters while she soaped up. Probably ran those thimbles she calls nipples across the glass once or twice just to see what his reaction was.

But the best part of it was when he came to bed afterward with a bouncing hard on and snuggled in behind me. I was worried about him getting hard from seeing those monsters, but then he whispered in my ear as he slid into me, "I don't know how she does it. With monsters like that she must have tons of back problems, and what her custom clothing costs for them must be outrageous..."

"You wouldn't want to get your hands on those puppies?" I clenched my pussy down on his hard cock, God I loved being filled by him...

He didn't hesitate, "Sure I would...for all of about an hour or so. Then reality would set in. I remember what it was like being married to just a pair of DD's for ten years, things like those are EXPENSIVE! Although for some guys getting their hands on those puppies would probably be their dream come true...."

"And what is your dream come true?" Yea I know I was fishing, but what's a girl to do. It's part of our DNA!

He snuggled in tight and reached around to cup my tit and give it a squeeze. "I'm living my dream. Two hot babes I love and who love me and each other. Both of which let me show them off." He rolled me back against him a bit as he scooted back. "Now lets see if I cam make you scream again..." AND THE TURKEY WENT FOR MY EAR LOBE!

"We've got company!" I hissed at him.

"Hey, if she didn't bring a good vibrator and fresh batteries, that's her problem." and dived for my ear lobe again. This time I was unable to fight him off...like I really even tried. He knew all the right buttons to push and nibble and tweak. Playing me like a master violinist and I LOVED it. I think I got even more excited knowing she could hear me scream when he did what he did to me.

And yes, I did pass the bar exam just like he said. I didn't finish second like I did in my classes, but in the top five percent, not bad if I do say so myself. What came next was even more revealing.

I came into work the following day, and I couldn't clock in. The computer wouldn't take my code. I was about to call the IT guy, when I got a call from the managing partner, could I step into his office for a minute.

When I got there, my boss and his wife were also there waiting on me. But unlike the meeting in the conference room, things were a bit more serious. "Have a seat, we have something we'd like to discuss with you."

I stayed standing, looking between them, "Is there a problem?"

He stood, smiling, and waiving to an open chair. "No,.... no problem,.... more like an...opportunity...we'd like you to consider." Typical attorney taking ten minutes to finish one sentence.

I sat and nodded to him to continue. "Up until this point you have been a paralegal, and quite a good one in fact. Nothing but praise from those that have worked with you."

"That's good to hear."

He smiled a forced smile, "So good in fact that we'd like you NOT to come work for the firm."

"WHAT?!!!!" I came up out of my chair hands on the edge of his desk, I had turned down other offers just to stay with these bastards! Did he think this monster desk would protect him...

He held up his hand, "Please, if you'll let me explain I think it will become clear."

I sat back slowly in my chair, feeling like, and probably looking like, I was about ready to jump over the desk and give him a good pounding!

"As I said, you've gotten nothing but praise from those you've worked with. As well as your professors at school."

They talked to my teachers at school?

"Truth be told you'd probably make a better attorney right now than some of our current junior partners. And if you repeat that I'll deny having ever said it," he said the last part with a smile.

I was feeling better, but still a bit pissed.

"That leaves me with two problems, both of which, with your help, I think we can solve."

"Continue..."

"Well the first part, as an associate with your talent, you would soon alienate several of the junior partners and all of the current associates. Eventually leading to problems of your staying on here at the firm."

I nodded without saying anything, forcing him to continue. "The second is a matter of convenience for us. You've worked with several of our partners helping with some of the divorce cases, and run up against the problems of the firms that have been chosen for the child advocates. I'm been told you have had some interesting descriptions of their...heritage...after a few of the court proceedings."

I had to smile and blush at that one. I'm told it sounded 'like and old sailor' cussing about one of them. "That would be an accurate description."

"And if my information is correct, you have expressed, and shown a strong interest in, helping children. Is that correct?"

"That is correct."

"So here we are back at the not coming to work at the firm. As an employee, your talent would ruffle a few feathers, and limit your ability to help those children. However, as an independent attorney you would be outside the sphere of irritability and still able to help these children."

"So what, EXACTALLY, are you proposing?"

"We would like you to consider opening an independent office here within our building."

"And just how would that work?"

"You would have full access to our libraries and unofficial consultation with our attorneys, but you would be an independent attorney. We would send cases your way, and you would of course be expected to bring in a certain amount of clientele on your own to maintain your independent status. But we would really look forward to sending you those cases we would rather not send to persons of ...questionable heritage." He said with a big grin.

"And if we disagree on the handling of some of those cases?"

"All people disagree on some things, that's why we have attorneys," he said with a grin. "But for the most part I think we would see eye to eye on the best situation for the children, and not have to worry about an attorney looking to make a name for himself or line his pockets at someone else's expense."

"And that's why I was unable to clock in this morning?"

"Correct. You left us a few days ago as a paralegal. After the bar exam you are now an attorney and subject to different rules."

I looked at my boss and his wife, "And this has been floating along for how long?"

He started to speak, but she put her hand on his. "We've talked about it for a while, but until you passed the bar exam we couldn't discuss it."

"And how soon do you need a decision?"

The managing partner spoke back up, "I believe you have a little over a weeks worth of vacation and sick time on the books?"

"You know, I feel a bit of a cold coming on, I think I'll take a few days off just to make sure I don't get someone else sick."

He had a big grin on his face, "As wise as I've been told. I hope to see you in a few days when you are feeling better."

I spent the nest few days talking with my old professors, and everything seemed to be as the managing partner had said. I even checked with a few of the more reputable attorneys we had dealt with, and everything was doable with the proper paperwork.

Come Saturday morning when our blond got home from work we had a 'family' meeting. After explaining what was offered, our guy was grinning. "And just what is so funny?"

"Like I said before, beautiful and smart..." all I could do was shake my head and grin.

I turned to our blond, "So what do you think?"

"Well, it's not like it's paralegal or associate rumors, it's your boss and the managing partner. Not in their best interest to shine you on."

"So you think I should go for it."

"Well it's not like they would suggest this to an idiot...." And she stuck her tongue out at me... the little twit!

"Well since you have decided for me, I'm going to the mall, who's coming with me?" I turned and wiggled my ass back at them. "AND I'M WEARING MY YELLOW PLUG TOO!"

I looked over my shoulder at our blond, giving her 'the look.'

"Fine fine fine, I'll wear my little red one..." she looked at him, "but only if you put it in the special way."

That had become her name for bending over and sliding his cock in her while pressing the plug into her from behind "ME TOO!"

"Oh I guess..." Yeah right! His cock had already said HELL YES! And he was just now realizing it...LOL

We each scrambled off to get our plugs, and the little twit beat me back to the couch! OH well, he was sliding his cock into her, enjoying her wet pussy for a bit as he lubed her plug. As he was getting ready to get the plug in place I leaned over beside her and turned her head for a kiss. She moaned into me, and then squeaked for some reason as he pushed it in her ass... it couldn't have been because I gave her nipple a tweak at the same time could it?

Oh that delicious sucking sound of his cock coming out of her soaking pussy... if I wasn't laid over like a slut right beside her I would have been between her legs cleaning her up.

Mmmmmm, the feeling of him sliding that cock into me, spreading my lips and keep right on going. Deep into me until I feel his balls up against me. Standing there buried in me, wiggling and shifting on purpose as he lubes the plug. Drawing back a bit before bottoming out in me again, the only connection between us is that hard cock sliding in and out of me.

I was so wrapped up in the feeling of him sliding in and out of me I forgot why I was bent over like this...until the cold wet lube of the plug touched my ass.

"FUUuuuuUUUUUuuuuucckkkkk.!" He pressed it against me, but didn't drive it home. Instead he stopped just short of pushing it all the way and bottoming out in me. "OH THAT'S TEASINNNNNNN...." He drove the last bit hard, seating his cock and the plug firmly.

"Yessssss...." I was cumming around him, grabbing the couch with one hand and pounding it with the other. He kept up the little pushes, making him bump my plug and his balls my clit. Every little twitch just keeping me going.

He reached down and put his hands low on my ass, getting his thumbs on either side of my pussy and spreading me WIDE as he pulled out. I could feel a breeze in my pussy he was holding me open far enough... another set of hands on my thighs... and a tongue in my pussy...."FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKK..."

Her tongue in me and her chin on my clit, two sets of hands spreading me as far as they could....and then he pressed on my plug, bumping it in a bit on her every stroke through my pussy......

....I'm still bent over the back of the couch, my pussy and FULL ass in the air. She's sitting over there in her jeans and lace bra lazily sucking on his hard cock sticking out of a pair of his special slacks. I shake a finger at her, all the movement I have energy for.

She comes up off his cock for a second, grins, and then goes back down taking as much of him as she can force in her... she knows that just eggs me on! When she comes up again, she stands up, "I'll get a damp cloth."

For wha... oh yeah, my thighs are coated. She heads for the bathroom, and I look back to see him stroking his cock looking at me. "Do you have any idea how...hot...that is with you over the back of the couch?"

"Slutty you mean..."

He grins, "yeah that too..." still stroking his cock looking at my hanging tits as I start to stand up.

Our blond kneels behind me, running a warm cloth up my legs, so I stay leaning over, but back up a bit. "Here, let me help you..." she runs it slowly up one thigh, then begins the other, AS SHE LICKS THE EDGES OF MY LIPS!

I stand up screeching, enough to jump and turn around all in one motion, finding her kneeling and grinning in front of me. "Couldn't help myself.." as she stands up and drags her lace covered tit over my mound.

All I could do was hiss and fall back against the couch again.

She just walked back around the couch like the Queen of Sheba with a grin and went back to sucking his cock.

I did manage to finish wiping myself off and slip my jeans on, but if she wanted to be ornery two could play that game. As she was slipping her shirt on, I ducked back into the bedroom and switched from a lace bra to a sheer absolutely useless one. THESE PUPPIES WERE GOING TO BE NOTICED!

We made a quick stop at our dress shop to leave our coats, promising to be back for some shopping after our 'stroll'.

So the three of us went walking, arm in arm. She glared at me when she realized I had changed bras,... my turn to stick my tongue out at her! Now I don't 'jiggle' much with all the body building, but I was doing my best, walking on my heals letting them move, feeling my nipples against my top separated by just the thin bra.

The high school boys were appreciating it too, but their girlfriends weren't. Fancy dresses can hide a WHOLE lot of ugly girls, you want to keep them boys interested you better let it out.

Then we sat for a bit watching the women walk by while he did his 'what's really under there' thing.

"Gaggle of teenage wanna be's, all padding and no putting out. HOT Grandma, love those bullet bras. Coed that just threw something on....but not bad. Thinks the farther her tits stick out the less we'll notice her belly. Camel toe and stretch jeans with baggy top, thinks her tits are too small." That one heard him and glared at him!

"Clingy dress and bra lines but no panty lines...thong or commando. Padded, padded , and more padded...trying to eliminate nipples from the gene pool..."

Now I glared at him.

"Hey, without nipples they're just lumps and freckles." He grinned and looked at my chest.

I looked down at my nipples standing out, "Well...." And looked back up to see him grinning.

He turned back to the people walking by. Lady in a long skirt, "forgot to shave her legs this morning." Bunch of girls in short skirts but full coverage tops. "Guess which one of us isn't wearing underwear and stuffs her bra..." I had to slap him. Older woman in a mid thigh thin dress, nipples standing out a bit. "I'm hot and I know it, but my husband doesn't" She flipped him off, "But my girlfriend does..." he said as she passed further out of earshot.

"Enough all ready, time for dress shopping..."

We drug him back to the dress shop, thankfully empty the way he was behaving, even if he did make like he was trying to look up the sales girls dress!

She swatted his hand away, and pulled him in for a nice kiss. "You really know how to make a girls day..." and gave him another before giving us each a quick kiss. "So what are you looking for today?"

"Work clothes, skirts and jackets, some nice tops."

"Professional or slightly slutty?"

"Slightly slutty of course. Necklines to show some cleavage or bra, and mid thigh skirts at best."

"With stockings?"

"Only with seams..."

"Lingerie?"

"I'm OK there..."

"Head to the back dressing room, I'll pull a few things..."

We managed to get back there without too much groping, but I was in a mood with my plug in. I stepped to the mirrors, while those two went to the seating area, but she was being ornery. She slipped her top off, turned her back to him and slid her hand in his pocket to grab his cock.

She took her other hand and brought his hand to her tit and kicked her head back for a kiss.

OK!.... I stripped my shirt off and began running my fingers up and down my cleavage, looking right at the two of them. Running my hands down my hips and over my crotch, coming back up to start unbuttoning them. Dipping a finger in like I was getting it into my pussy and bringing it to my lips to lick off.

Turning around to slide my jeans off my ass, wiggling my ass and making my plug move as I did. Standing back up facing them and kicking a knee out, feeling a breeze on my wet pussy while I rand my fingers back up over my bra, circling and squeezing my nipples. Cupping my barely covered tits to offer them to them.

Unclipping the hook between my tits, pealing and covering with the bra a bit until I was completely exposed. Drawing my finger through my pussy and putting a fair amount of my juices on each nipple then licking the finger clean.

Suddenly the sales girl is plastered against me, squeezing my tits and kissing me. I wrap my arms around her out of pure instinct, pulling her closer for a nice kiss. She pulls back and smiles then starts sliding down, nipping at my cleavage before settling between my legs.

I kick my knee out and put my hands on the top of her head as I feel her tongue dive between my lips. Just as I close my eyes I see our blond coming up behind her. From the squeak I got in my pussy I'm assuming the blond just stuck her fingers in the sales girls pussy.

As good as this is, I want some serious girl action. I open my eyes to see our blond behind her, her bra hanging from the arm fingering our sales girl and the other in her open jeans.

I begin sliding down when I hear him. "You know I think you girls have sampled her several times, and yet I have yet to taste her first hand..."

PARTY POOPER! "So you want to run your tongue through her pussy a bit do you?"

"For starters..."

"For starters huh...going to fuck her hard and flood her out?"

"That's the general idea." Through all of this he's sitting there stroking his cock.

The sales girl is watching his hand and licking her lips, "You're going to have to ask her first..."

Her head came around like she had been cold cocked, "WHAT?"

"Just be warned honey, he gets his fingers in your ass you're a gonner..."

She was looking back and forth between me and him, "REALLY!"

I pulled our blond to me and pushed her toward him, I was finishing pulling her jeans off as she got to him.

She kneeled down and began taking him into her mouth, one hand stroking as she played. She took a few swallows, then looked over her shoulder at me grinning. I just gave her a thumbs up and settled in with our blond to enjoy the show.

He was right, we'd played with her, and a few other girls a few times, but never really let him have one of them directly. I spooned up behind our blond and cupped a tit.

She was getting a bit tense as the sales girl was obviously enjoying sucking his cock, one hand around it and the other under her dress. She stopped quick and looked up at him, the head of his cock still between her lips. She slowly pulled her fingers out from her dress and began reaching up to him.

Ohhh, he asked her for her fingers to taste her! She just watched her fingers go between his lips, forgetting what was between hers until she fell forward on it and came up coughing...lol!

He pulled her up and turned her to sit in the chair, sliding her dress up around her waist...wrong move honey!

As he pushed her thighs up and kissed down them I knew she was a gonner, he had done it to both of us, and yet I was getting wet watching him do it to someone else.

I felt her nipple harden in the palm of my hand, she knew it too. Watching him spread her, kissing down her thighs while she held herself as wide and open as she could.

Hearing her gasp as he took the first lick from ass to clit, we both sucked our breaths in, and giggled at each other for doing so. "Do we look that far gone when he does that to us?" she whispered back to me.

I kissed her neck, "Probably worse.." I whispered back. "And we know it's coming..."

He was licking and nibbling, pulling her lips with his and dragging his teeth across her clit. Then we both saw it, he shifted around and switched from two hands to just one to hold her open. "Here comes the fingers.." as I slipped my hand down to cup her mound.