It's Always Been You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye handsome," she said, right before she hung up.

~~~~~~

That evening as I was getting ready for my date with Abbey, I got dressed in jeans, a nice shirt and jacket after I showered and shaved. I put on a nice pair of shoes and then walked into the living room where Taylor sat on the couch watching TV and said, "How do I look?"

"Wow," Taylor giggled, "What're you all dressed up for?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," I said, pausing for effect, "I've got a date with Abbey tonight. We're going out to dinner together."

"OH MY GOD, MARK," she happily shouted, hoping up from the couch and throwing her arms around my neck.

"I take it you approve then?" I teased, returning her hug.

"You don't know," she happily cried, "I've wanted this for the two of you for so long now."

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion," I smiled, patting her back as she wept, "What's with all the tears?"

"Then leaning back away from me, Taylor smiled while wiping her eyes and said, "It's because I'm happy, dummy." "Jeez," she giggled, "You've still got a lot to learn about women."

Taylor let me use her car with no question whatsoever, and I was glad because I knew she kept it as neat as a pin.

~~~~~~

When Abbey greeted me at her front door I was stupefied. She wore a short tight skirt that stopped about four or five inches above her knees. Her white silk long sleeved top fit her beautifully, showing enough cleavage to be tasteful, yet still very alluring. It was then that I truly understood when Homer wrote about the face that could launch a thousand ships. I'd never seen anything more beautiful than what stood before me that night.

Abbey's long dark hair had been pulled back and beautifully coiffed to flow down her shoulders, falling just to the rise of her hot and round little ass. Her make-up had been flawlessly applied with dark blue eye shadow that made the hypnotic color for her eyes even more enchanting than they already were. Her lips were bright and alluringly red; and it was then that I began to understand that'd I'd fallen under her spell, carelessly lost somewhere within her soul.

"My God, Abbey," I gasped, "You look stunning."

"Thank you," she sweetly replied, "I'm glad you approve, but you look pretty good, too."

As I pointed to the car, I smiled and said, "Your chariot awaits you, M'lady."

"You're silly," she giggled, then lightly kissed me on the lips, wiping her lipstick off of my cheek as I escorted her to the car, "Come on, Sir Lancelot, I'm starving."

~~~~~~

Our city has a five-star restaurant called "The Wild Boar". I'd never eaten there, but I figured that this was the ideal place for mine and Abbey's first date. We ate drank and talked. However, this time we talked more intimately, sharing our hopes and dreams with one another, but also our greatest fears and worst nightmares, too.

Abbey was absolutely charming, and by the end of our date that night; there was no doubt in my mind that I'd not only fallen head over heels for her, but that I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted anything in my life.

~~~~~~

At her front door that night, I leaned in to kiss her goodnight. What began as a soft, tender peck slowly turned into a deep passionate kiss, as we began to tightly press our bodies together. However, when the kiss ended, Abbey suddenly hugged me against herself and began to bitterly weep.

"Abbey, what's' wrong?" I asked, with alarm in my voice thinking that maybe I shouldn't have kissed her.

"Oh nothing," she cried smiling, leaning back to look into my eyes, "I've waited for a very long time for you to kiss me like that, Mark; and when you did, it was just so overwhelming that it made me cry, but these are happy tears, believe me."

"Damn," I laughed, "I guess Taylor was right."

"Oh really," she asked smiling, "And what was she right about?"

"Well," I chuckled, "She said that I've got a lot to learn about women."

"That's okay, baby," Abbey delightfully giggled, "I'll teach you everything you need to know if you give me the chance. Now, shut up and kiss me again."

"I'll give you anything you want," I replied, right before I passionately kissed her again, her whimpering in my arms, and pulling me as tightly as possible against her.

~~~~~~

The next morning at work Tracy, my secretary, playfully accosted me the minute I walked through the door.

"Hmm," she smiled, "Looks like someone got lucky last night, boss," and then began to girlishly giggle.

"Hush up, girl," I grinned, "That's not what happened at all."

"Okay, I'll bite," Tracy giggled, "Who is she and what's her name?

"She...is an old friend," I replied smiling, "And her name is Abbey Collins."

"Is she pretty?" Tracy asked, handing me my morning cup of coffee.

"Oh, Man," I sighed, grinning from ear-to-ear, "She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Tracy, she really is."

"That's good then," she smiled, "I'm happy for you, Mark."

"Thank you Tracy," I smiled, and then walked into my office, but right before I closed the door behind me, I looked back and said, "Hold my calls for about thirty minutes, will you?"

"Sure thing," she chuckled.

~~~~~~

"Good morning, beautiful," I said into the phone, calling Abbey at home on her day off, "I didn't wake you, did I?"

"Hi, sweetie," she sleepily replied, "Yes, but that's okay. I need to get up anyway."

"I had a great time last night," I smiled, "And I can't stop thinking about you."

"Mmm," she sweetly replied, "I've never stopped thinking about you."

"Would you like to meet me for lunch?" I asked, "We'll go anywhere you want."

"I've got a better idea," she mischievously giggled, "I'll meet you at your office at noon, okay."

~~~~~~

It was around between eleven-thirty and noon when my intercom buzzed, and Tracy, happily said, "You've got a visitor, Mark," the smile on her face evident in her tone of voice.

"Send her in," I laughed,

~~~~~~

"Hi, baby," Abbey smiled, when she entered my office wearing a pair of dark blue Addidas women's shorts, which beautifully displayed her long sleek legs with white shorty socks and tennis shoes. Her breasts were perfectly outlined by the light blue tee shirt, and it was a good thing I was sitting down, or I would've had a difficult time hiding the hardness that was beginning to rise in my pants. It was at that very moment that I knew that I now loved her beyond all reason, and I knew beyond all shadow of a doubt that I wanted to tell her how I felt...and soon.

"Hi," I grinned, "Wow, you look great, but then again, you always look great."

"Aw, thank you, Mark," she replied, leaning down to give me a soft kiss.

"You're welcome," I smiled, returning the kiss, "Are you ready to go eat?"

"Well," she shyly giggled, "I was sort of hoping that we could have a picnic right here in your office."

I turned to see Tracy bringing in the same basket Abby had packed and brought along on our surfing trip. Setting it on my desk, she looked at me, and with a knowing sparkle in her eyes, she giggled and said, "I'll tell anyone who calls that you're out inspecting jobsites and that you'll be gone for the rest of the day," and then I noticed that she locked my door on her way our of my office.

~~~~~~

Abbey had stopped at one of my favorite places to pick up our lunch, Marin's Barbecue. We had pulled pork sandwiches with lots of pickles, onions, and hot sauce, not to mention homemade potato wedges on the side.

"I don't know whether you know this or not," I said as we ate, "But Marin's is one of my favorite places to eat."

"Uh huh," she giggled, "I know."

"Yeah," I replied smiling, "And I'll bet Taylor told you, right?"

"Nope," she smiled, "I know a lot more about you than you think I do, Mister Mark Albertson."

"Really," I teased, "Should I be afraid?"

"Of me?" she seductively smiled, "Oh no, baby, I don't ever want you to be afraid of me."

"I'm only afraid of one thing," I replied, looking into her eyes, no longer afraid of my feelings for her, "I'm afraid of losing you. Forgive me for this, but I love you, Abbey. I think a part of me always has."

"Oh, Mark," she suddenly cried, launching herself into my lap and kissing me, "I've waited all my life to hear you say those words to me, and now that you have; let me tell you that I've loved you with all my heart ever since the very first time I met you when I was a little girl."

"I love you, Abbey," I breathed, "And I promise you that I'll never stop either."

"So," she seductively smiled, rubbing her ass into my ever hardening cock, "What do you propose we do about this?"

"I don't know," I teased, "What do you think we should do about it?"

"Let me see," she playfully pondered, "Didn't I hear your secretary say that you would be out of the office for the rest of the day?"

~~~~~~

Chapter Six

Abbey led me into her bedroom the moment we walked through her front door. Before anything else was done, I pulled her into my arms again, and with a soft gentle whisper in her ear, I told her, "I love you, Abbey," and then kissed her as tenderly as I knew how, feeling her melt in my arms.

"I want you to do something for me, Mark," she softly said, gently pushing me away.

"I'll do anything you ask of me, Abbey," I breathed, "Tell me, my love, what is it you want me to do."

"I need to step into the bathroom to freshen up," she smiled, "Take your clothes off and get into the bed, lover."

~~~~~~

I heard water running in her bathroom while I lay in Abbey's bed naked and aching for her. All at once, the water stopped running and Abbey came out of the bathroom wearin nothing but a long white terrycloth robe, loosely tied at her waist.

Her hair was down and hung loosely unbound down her shoulders. She had an excited gleam in her eyes when she smiled and said, "This is your last chance to back out."

"Never," I breathed, with my hunger for her prevalent in my tone of voice.

"Alright then," she seductively smiled, and then untied and dropped her robe, letting it fall to the ground and leaving her naked before me."

I almost thought my heart was gong to stop when I beheld her beautiful body. Her large round, 38D, breasts sat high on her chest, capped by bright pink aureoles about three inches in diameter with half inch long nipples the size of my little finger deliciously pointing upward and out.

Her narrow waist flared slightly at her hips, but just enough to make me want her even more when I saw the treasure between the top juncture of her legs, a small patch of dark curly hair.

"What do you think, Mark," she asked, in a husky voice, "Do you like what you see?"

"No," I softly spoke, "I love what I see."

"Mmm," she purred, as she climbed into the bed and pressed her naked body against mine for the first time. The feeling of her velveteen skin as it sensually glided across my skin had my cock harder than I ever remembered it being.

I softly kissed and licked her all over her neck and shoulders until I made my way down her chest until I made contact with her tits. She moaned and caressed my head when I sucked her nipple into my mouth, savoring its rubbery, and now swollen texture.

"Oh yes, baby, that's it," she groaned, "Mmm, suck my tits, oh God, I love you so much."

I gave both nipples my attention, slowly kissing my way down her stomach, her skin tingling with every touch of my lips. I grazed her pubic mound with my nose, eliciting a corporeal groan from her the second my tongue reached her slit.

She tasted sweet and the more I licked her, the quicker she began to breathe. As I tongued her hole faster her legs began to squeeze my head as she cried, "Oh God, Mark, yes, yes, YES!!!! OOOOH YES, EAT ME, OH MY GOD MARK BABY, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUUUUMMMM, AAAHHHHHH," and then her body went limp, and she lay panting for breath.

I was going to give her a second to recover, but she suddenly pulled me on top of her and said, "Oh no, now its time for you to fuck my pussy, baby." She then grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy and groaned, "Do it, Mark. Make me your woman, baby."

I was going to slowly push into her, but instead she grabbed a hold of my ass and thrust her pussy onto my cock, making us both groan loudly. I began to slowly move my eight inches of cock in and out of her soft and tight velvety wetness.

"Come on, baby," she moaned, "Yes, that's it. Fuck me with that big cock, Mark, oh, oh, OH, GOD, FUUUUCK MEEEEE. YES, YES, MARK. FUCK MY PUSSY BABY, I'M ALL YOURS NOW AND YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN, AAAHHH GOD, I'M CUUUUUMMMIIIIINNNGGG." I was only seconds behind her and I fell over the edge repeatedly shooting blast after blast of hot scalding cum deep within the recesses of her tight pussy.

"I love you, Abbey," I moaned, as I pumped her full, "I love you so much."

"Oh, Mark," she happily cried, "You complete me, baby, and I love you with all my heart.

For the rest of the afternoon, we never said a word to one another, communicating with each other on a pure and primal level. However, I couldn't resist licking her pussy from behind and being able to shove my face into her tight beautiful ass. She loved it when I shoved my tongue into her beautiful little sphincter and told me later that night how much she liked it and that she was open to exploring that avenue at another opportunity.

~~~~~~

"What time is it?" she asked, as the evening began to turn to dusk.

"I don't know," I softly replied with a kiss, "I don't care; I love you."

"Mark," she sweetly said, "Promise me that we'll always be like this."

I was about to reply, but Abbey's phone rang, interrupting me.

To this day there is nothing prettier than watching my beautiful Abbey walking across the room naked, as she did that evening to answer her phone.

"Hello," she smiled, "Oh, hi Taylor.....why yes, he is, would you like to speak with him? Yes" she replied beginning to happily cry again, "Yes, we did....I love you, too...here he is," then she handed the phone to me.

"Hello," I smiled, while Abbey came back to bed and cuddled up next to me.

"Hey," Taylor said, "I've been trying to reach you for hours ya know."

"Sorry, sis," I chuckled, "I've been a little busy, as you I'm sure you already know," smiling at Abbey.

"I know," she cried, "And I'm so happy for the both of you, Mark."

"Damn," I teased, "You two sure cry a lot."

"You shut up," rang stereophonically in both ears at the same time, that's how much alike Abbey and Taylor are, making me laugh even harder.

"You want to go out to eat with us, little sister?" I asked, "You can even bring Travis if you want."

"Travis is working a twelve hour shift right now and can't come," Taylor mischievously giggled, "But I'm still gonna come anyway and you guys can tell me all the juicy details...oh, and you're paying, too."

"Why do I always have to pay," I laughed, "I know you've got plenty of money.

"Because you're a guy and Mom always told me that if a guy asks me out; that I should be sure to always make him pay," she laughed, "Besides, I want my car back so; pick me up in an hour, bye," and then she hung up before I could reply.

"That little bitch," I smiled, hanging up the phone. I knew that Abbey had heard the whole conversation when I heard her giggling like crazy. I turned to see her lying on her stomach, her beautifully sculpted tight ass beckoning me.

"Hush up," I grinned, suddenly bending down and licking her pussy from behind.

She initially jumped, squealing until I licked her clit, making her seductively growl, "Mmm, baby, I'll give you a lifetime to stop that," her body shivering. Deciding to go with it, I got between her legs, continuing my assault on her hot little pussy, my cock growing harder by the millisecond.

Suddenly she jumped up and turned over with a wild, untamed look in her eye, and said, "I need your cock in my pussy now, baby. Come on and give it to me, please."

As opposed to making love this time, my beautiful Abbey just wanted a quick fuck, the both of us coming quickly. God, I was falling deeper and deeper and I didn't care.

~~~~~~

When she opened her front door, Taylor took one look at Abbey, and with tears beginning to fill her eyes, warmly smiled, "I love you, Sis."

"I love you, too," Abbey began sniffling, as the two of them hugged one another.

"Come on," I teased, "You guys are killing me."

Suddenly things became serious when Taylor reached out and pulled me into the hug and began to earnestly weep. I didn't know why, but I knew enough to just be there, holding the two women that I loved the most.

~~~~~~

Abbey and Taylor both wanted Mexican food so; I pulled into one of the finest authentic Mexican restaurants in our city "El Capitan". They had free valet parking allowing their customers to dine care free, it was great.

I had one, rather large, Tamale, three Enchiladas, chicken, beef, and cheese; and a taco with rice and beans, and yes, I can actually eat it all.

Abbey ordered beef Fajitas while Taylor ordered chicken Fajitas, so they could share. I absolute loved the Guacamole, with Jalapeno cheese dip on the side.

~~~~~~

"So, as Abbey's best friend," Taylor mischievously grinned, "I want to know what your intentions are where she's concerned, Mark."

"Mind your own business, girl" I grinned, with a mouth full of food.

"Oh, that's so gross, Mark," Taylor disgustedly said, "Why do you do that?"

"For the same reason a dog licks his ass," I quietly laughed, "Because he can."

"You are a very sick man," Taylor replied, trying not to laugh, "You'd better watch him, Abbs."

"Oh, I've been watching him, "Abbey softly replied, taking my hand into hers and looking into my eyes, "All of my life, I've been watching him."

"Aww," Taylor tenderly said, "That's so sweet."

~~~~~~

Abbey didn't want to sleep with me while Taylor was in the house, and I respected her wishes. However, my arms ached to hold her before I fell asleep, dreaming of the love I'd found, celebrating the fullness in my heart."

~~~~~~

The next morning at work I was in my office when Jonas Brice, one of my Supervisors, called, requesting my presence on his jobsite immediately, and then quickly hung up. I knew Jonas well and he wouldn't have asked for my help unless he was in a tight spot so; I walked into my bathroom and quickly changed into a set of work clothes and boots that I kept on hand, grabbed my hardhat and then quickly headed out.

On my way past her desk, I looked at Tracy and said, "Call Gary and tell him that Jonas is in a tight spot and that I need him out there as soon as possible. If anyone calls, take a message and I'll pick it up when I get back. If I'm not back before closing time, then leave them on my desk."

"I'll take care of everything, Mark," she said, "Be careful on the way over there."

"Yes, mother," I teased her.

~~~~~~

Tracy was as good, or should I say better than, her word, because I saw Gary's truck pulling up to the jobsite at the same time as me.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Gary asked, walking toward me.

"I don't know," I warily replied, "But I've never known Jonas to cry wolf."

"Me either," said Gary, as we headed to the contractor's trailer, "And that's what bothers me."

~~~~~~

The moment we walked into the trailer I saw Jonas and the General Contractor glaring at one another form across the G.C.'s desk.

"What the hell's going on here, Jonas?" I asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.

"One of his dumb ass people cut five of our underground light circuits with backhoe," Jonas growled, "And now he won't pay for the damage because he says he ain't responsible."

"Bullshit," Gary laughed, and then to the G.C. growled, "Either you pay for it, or I'm pulling my people off of this job right now, asshole."