It's Always Good to Catch Up

Story Info
A girl meets her old bully. She tries to be assertive...
1k words
3.96
69.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's finger twitched over the edge of her skirt. She was nervous, drunk, and trying not to show any of it. Somehow she'd let her old friend Katie talk her in to... this. It was a mess.

It had started as a small reunion between old friends, and now; 'WELCOME: Class of 2007!' was proclaimed by several banners strung up around the house. Instead of a few dear old friends there were all the people she'd hated then, and hated now.

Melanie Trent, who'd thrown her flute out the window. Stacy... Findel? Findelle? She'd tried to turn Katie against Jess, and succeeded for a week. Jessica tried to hang a smile on her face as Mel walked past, to be met with a sarcastic nod. Too good for me then, too good for me now. Bitch.

'Heey Jessie!' She turned in confusion. 'hey loser, over here!'

Just when things couldn't get worse.

Leo was good looking guy, there was no doubt about it. The only problem was that he knew it, and had known it from a young age. He smiled his self-satisfied smile and wrenched her in to a hug, his hands lower than they should be.

'Wow Jessie, I can't believe it. It's been, what - '

'- Ten years, Leo. Don't call me Jessie, I always hated that.' She meant to say it quietly, with a hint of defiance. It came out as meek whinge.

'I know, I know... Jessie.' he said nodding, his infuriating dark eyes running over her.

'Ow, that scowl. You'd almost be pretty if you weren't so expressive.' Jessica's anger warred with confusion. Was that a compliment? Wait, was she too expressive?

As she tried to think of a comeback, Leo calmly reached out a hand, grabbed her hair by the roots and pulled. Hard.

'Ow ow ow! Leo!' He let go instantly and laughed. 'What the fuck was that for?'

'That's just what you used to say! You remember, right?'

Jessica did remember. Leo always managed to be the cause of her woes. He was the one to trip her up in front of everyone. To fall on her and make her the bottom of the pile. To hold her down and pull her hair.

'Ah!' Leo grabbed yanked again, but slowly. It felt... odd. This time he pulled her a little toward him.

'Just like old times. Or maybe better,' he said with a glint in his eye. One hand moved below her skirt and firmly stroked her behind, the other cupped her breast.

'Hey, no.' She'd tried to sound assertive, but it came out as a challenge. Leo's hands were firm around her as he walked her upstairs.

'I don't like you,' said Jessica, as she stepped in to one of the bedrooms. 'You're a pri-' her words were cut off as Leo's mouth descended on her.

It was an aggressive kiss, tongue down her throat. His body pressed her up against the door. She felt tiny. The hand in her skirt found the edge of her pants. She felt a smirk form on Leo's face as he felt how wet she was. Then his fingers slid in to her and made it worse.

She wanted to grab back control of the situation, to be the one putting Leo in his place, but then he reached her clit.

'Ah,' moaned Jessica as he circled it gently. She became aware that Leo's jeans were coming off. Then he threw her on to the bed. His dick sprung free and he clambered up.

'Leo,' gasped Jessica, trying to wiggle back, 'I'm not on the pill or anything okay.' He didn't answer her, just rubbed her clit gently, so gently. 'Let's use a condom okay?'

Leo's dick slid up and down her slit. She didn't think he'd heard. Then he pulled on her hair again. From the roots, slowly but firmly.

'Ohh...' Jessica arched as her head was pulled back. That made her legs slip just a little more open, and then there was no going back.

Leo's dick slid in slowly and firmly, gliding in to her sopping wet cunt. There was no protection, no barrier between him and her. His arms slid under her, held her firm against him.

'Just pull out,' whispered Jessica. 'Okay? Leo?' He didn't answer, just bit her neck and carried on.

Leo fucked her with slow, deliberate thrusts, giving her the full feel of his cock. He would grind into her, almost pull out and then slide his all the way back in.

Soon Jessica was gasping. She was on the edge of cumming, but Leo was in complete control. He stopped, let her moans subside and then started fucking her in earnest. Jessica felt the orgasm building, felt the edge of it and then - Leo stopped.

'Uhh' she groaned in annoyance and pulled on him to keep fucking her. Leo obliged, ramming in to her fast and hard. She felt it build, tensed up and then - he stopped again. She felt his cock inside her, rock hard and unmoving.

'Leo' she said quietly, her eyes flashing dangerously. 'Fuck me.'

'Yeah?' he replied, sliding so, so slowly back and forth.

'Fuck me!' Jessica felt the anger from before return, merging with her arousal. She pulled on his hips, yanking on him to go faster.

'If that's what you want...' replied Leo with a sly grin.

He rammed in to her ferociously. Jessica was completely pinned by his body weight, wrapped in his arms, impaled on his cock. She had no control of the situation, no control over the bare dick that plunged in to her. It was the hottest thing in the world.

Jessica fell gloriously over the edge, every part of her cunt spasming. She felt Leo moan and his cock swell up further than seemed possible, then he shot stream after stream of cum inside her.

She felt his dick pulsing inside her, felt heat and warmth of his semen as it settled in her. Every part of it added to her orgasm, made it complete.

Gradually, Jessica's world pulled itself back together. Her breath began to come back. She realized she'd let Leo do everything he'd wanted. Somehow, she didn't really mind.