It's Always Time Act 03 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers

The green twin below him treated Dee to an undulating massage by shrugging her shoulders. "Aye, ye may." She pressed her hands to his ribs. "That is, if ye can."

Dee fluttered his legs and rolled his arms.

The green twin below him gasped "Oh, ye Gods," and Galatea above cried, "Ô sunte'leia," as a roaring cascade of green foam washed them together into a hunkered heap in the foot of the tub, leaving Dee standing tall beneath the showerhead. Melted gel glistened on his skin like oil, making every muscle stand out in gleaming relief. The wall of foam crashed down over the two huddled girls, rolled off their shoulders and dripped through their hair. One green girl, her chin resting in her open hands and daggers of gelled hair drooping over her forehead, gaped up at him and breathed, "Ecce vir." The other green girl untangled herself, trying to smear away the honey gumming her eyelids. Her gaze locked squarely on Dee's crotch, her wide grin slick and shark-toothed. "Ecce virga," she crowed, elbowing her twin in the ribs.

* * *

Ursula frowned into the drain of her kitchen sink. "She's switched from Greek to Latin now. 'Ecce vir'. That's like ecce homo, 'behold man,' except—"

"Considering the context," Yves muttered, "I think she just said, 'Check out the stud.' And I can guess what a virga is."

Ursula grinned. "I'm less worried now."

"Why?"

"That's definitely our girl," Ursula explained, shaking her head. "Even when speaking in tongues, she's still a bimbo."

* * *

Dee settled into a feral crouch. Vivid green ooze swirled around his haunches and overflowed the tub to join the silent tide insinuating itself over every surface of in the bathroom, swallowing the sink and toilet and stealing up the far wall. "Something's gone wrong."

The two green girls clutched at each other as he drew close, trembling from the stress of his regard. "Something with your re-assimilation," Dee said, the kinky curls of his chestnut hair falling in lustrous ringlets over his eyes. "Or with your re-remembering, maybe, with so little nanomek to start with, maybe even just one."

"Ille mi par esse deo uidetur," one green girl babbled to the other, hiding her face in her twin's hair.

Dee palmed the shy green girl's cheek. "Could you come back from just one nanomek, Galatea, and still be you?" He tipped her face toward his. "The Galatea I know hasn't looked this young since I…well, since I hurt her pretty bad." The shy girl's bottom lip quivered and her eyes brimmed. Dee brushed a fat tear away with his thumb. "And she never spoke Latin. That is Latin, right?"

The shy girl turned to her twin. "Denuone Latine loquebar?"

"Me fallit," her twin shrugged.

They turned their open, wondering faces to Dee. Their brows crinkled in confusion, mirror perfect replicas of one another, and Dee's heart leapt into his throat.

* * *

One story above, Ursula cupped her ear to the drain. Her head all but vanished into the deep sink, giving Yves the peculiar impression that the kitchen counter had sprouted massive, Rapunzel-length pigtails. "What's she saying now?" he asked, staring.

"'He seems to me to be equal to a god,'" a hollow voice echoed from the sink. "That sounds familiar, like she's reciting again."

Yves backed away, arms raised. "Jesus, we shouldn't be listening to this…should we?"

"'I dunno.'"

Yves jostled against a copper colander dangling from a hook. "Don't you think this sort of thing should be private?"

"No," said the sink. "I mean that's what Galatea said. 'Was I speaking Latin again? I dunno.' Dee's right; something's wrong."

* * *

Dee sat up, drew the shy Galatea into his arms and kissed her hard. The exaggerated, cartoony wrinkles of perplexity on her forehead smoothed, her eyes glazed and heavy-lidded, one green hand slipping around to fondle the back of Dee's neck. She squeaked in happy surprise when he reached down and scooped her into his angled lap, planting her legs square around his, squeezing her close to his cock. "I know there's something wrong," Dee said as he broke the kiss, "but it doesn't matter." He shifted his legs back and forth a bit and the tip of his cock pressed against the outer folds of her sex. He arched an eyebrow. "After all, it's nothing a little more nanomek couldn't fix, isn't it?"

She matched his grin. "Non multa." She hitched her hip and gasped as she slid over him. "Sed multum."

Dee crossed his arms behind shy Galatea's back and rocked forward to kneel on one knee. She cried out and slumped over him, gabbling and riding blind, only to yowl again as he stood up straight, cradled her against him, and bore into her. "O! Aio!" She locked her ankles in the small of his back and buried her head in the crook of his neck. "Plus!"

Her green twin ogled them, mesmerized and slacked-jawed. She paddled forward, her legs little more than curtaining ripples in the green tide still pouring out and about the tub. The rutting lovers took no notice as she swam through Dee's wide-spread legs. She took a long moment between his legs to gape upward and treat herself to an extreme close-up. "By the Gods…this lad will last long." She shook the dreamy expression of her face and snuck past Dee to the tub's water taps. She glanced sidelong behind her.

Shy Galatea, bouncing madly with Dee's every thrust, managed to raise her head and stammer, "Pluvia scaenae—Puh-pluvia suh—scaenae," at her twin.

Her twin gave her a cagey grin. "Shower scene," she sang, spinning the taps and sending stuttering jets of water splashing down from the showerhead. "Finally: shower scene!"

The freezing water shocked Dee's flesh. He yelped. His body seized up. He staggered in a sudden wash of fever. "What's happening?"

Whorls of vapor rose off shy Galatea as she entwined about him. "Pluvia scaenae!" She rode him, savage and exultant, even as steam hissed from her mouth. "Aquae vitae!"

Dee hooked one arm around her waist, raising the other into the freezing spray. "Holy shit." Droplets sizzled against his skin when they struck, boiling away faster than fat on a griddle. No longer shy, Galatea glared, bit her lip, and bounced against him with the eager impatience of a Hell's Angel kick-starting a stubborn motorcycle, looking younger than ever. Dee twisted about, his bewilderment overcoming the desire to fuck the frown of her face. "When did the shower curtain melt? How hot are we?"

"With you," the green twin behind him blew superheated steam into his ear. "'Tis a pleasure to burn."

The young Galatea astride Dee's cock grabbed a fistful of his hair and arched impossibly back, breasts and wild mane bobbling. She kicked a leg sideways to the slime-covered wall running the length of the shower stall and balanced herself with her other arm. She breathed deep. An inrush of boiling vapor poured down her throat and Galatea grew.

Dee felt new pressure and weight push against his hip and spread around his waist in a constricting ring. Galatea's legs bore down upon him, building in strength and taking up new bulk. She locked her knees around his ass, hooked her heels against his shins, breathed deeper. Galatea's milky-green flesh turned opaque as it literally built up steam. The spikes of her hair grew thick and glossy, a forest of jelly dreadlocks. The hand maintaining her Kama Sutra balancing act now pressed against the ceiling. Her shimmering hair brushed against the wall behind her. Her breasts tipped back against her chin. A canary-eating grin vanished from sight behind her expansive cleavage. She giggled and the resulting body-quake took Dee's breath away.

Galatea had gone from slender nymphet to stacked femme fatale in less time than it took Dee to think, Wow. She pushed off the wall, slid her hands across his back, and attacked his face with burning kisses. He stumped a step or two to keep his footing and anchored her in place on his pelvis by taking up handfuls of her meaty rump.

Galatea squealed between kisses. She slapped her free hand over Dee's own and squeezed, encouraging his fingers to sink hard into her flesh. She purred and pitched her hips in tight, jolting circles. Dee tried to match her thrust for thrust but she just picked up the pace, faster and faster, until Dee could not keep up with the punishing rhythm while remaining upright. He squeezed her ass and hung on for dear life, the delicious friction focused on his dick pushing him toward yet another orgasm.

The green twin hugged him hard from behind. "Surely a lad like you can cum five times in a row." Her voice had dropped a full octave since last she spoke, her brogue more smoky and sexy than ever. She leaned in closer and Dee stood sandwiched between febrile green flesh. Galatea broke the sucking assault on his face and tipped her head to the side. The two Galateas kissed, opened mouthed and ungentle, a hairsbreadth away from Dee's ear. The satiny pumping of his prick never let up. "Six times?" wondered the green twin. Dee got another earful of sloppy lips smacking as the two green girls swapped spit again. "Seven?" And again. "Eight?" And again. "Eighteen?"

Dee came hard enough to knock himself off his feet. The green twin let Dee topple back a few inches before propping him up by the armpits. The Galatea straddling Dee swung her legs out and around the legs of the green girl behind him. Their legs merged and surged until they stood like twins joined at the hip and thighs with Dee stuck in the middle, swaddling him in gel from his feet to his belly. The Galatea straddling him ground against his cock, the gel flesh of the green twin behind him jerked and swirled in syncopation. The two green girls gulped and gasped in tandem.

In stereo, Galatea pled, "Eighty?"

Dee stretched his arms high behind his head. The green girls sighed and squished closer still. "Oh," the twin behind him sighed, "how do ye move as…why does thy every move make me…" Dee twined his fingers through her jellified locks of hair and pulled her lips to his. She peeled away from him, uttering a shuddery, "Ye Gods." Her gel flesh withdrew and decoupled from Galatea's, leaving raw, runny green honey where they had fused. Dee bent over backward and dragged her down for another soul kiss. She muttered muffled nonsense into his mouth, pawing against his shoulders.

Galatea nibbled at his neck, then his chest, nipping her way downward, only to discover his dick was already ramrod stiff again. "Vah!" She stared, cross-eyed, as it bobbed before her. She shrugged and sucked it down with a throaty, hungry hum.

The green twin behind him broke away. "Nay, I can't…" She ran shaking fingers over his back. "I…I can't…"

Dee squeezed the back of her neck and their eyes locked. "Don't worry." He smiled. "I can."

The green twin cradled his head between her breasts and lay back, pressing down on his chest to recline him atop her. Galatea followed them down, feasting on his cock. The green twin's eyes closed in alien ecstasy, her face upraised beneath the showerhead. The cascade of water boiled away, flashing into vapor from contact with the superheated air around her. The plastic showerhead cracked into molten shrapnel, leaving a rusty spigot spouting steam.

The ooze flowing from the bathtub completed its circuit of every bathroom surface and all four walls. It raced across the ceiling in a constricting iris. The domed, florescent light at the center of the ceiling crackled and died under the smothering slime and the bathroom became a living cave. Motes of gold light scintillated just beneath the citrine surface of the surrounding gel.

Dee chuckled. "We've really got the nanomek turned on, haven't we?"

Galatea popped his cock out from her throat, a champagne bottle expelling a thick, coarse cork. She panted in maddened need, every inch of her gel flesh dripping and nectarous. She crawled over him, angling her sopping pussy over his dick. She poised above him, eyes roving and confused. Her fevered voice stumbled as she spoke:

Lepton d'autika chro pur upadedromeken,
Oppatessi d'oud'en oremm',
epirrhombeisi d'akouai kad de m'idros kakcheëtai,
Tromos de paisan agrei,
Chlorotera de poias emmi,
Tethnaken d'oiligo 'pideues phainom'em…auta…

Dee waited for her glossolalia to fade before reaching out for her hips. "I love you." For once, the words came easy. Perfect timing, as usual, genius, he thought. "I'm ready." She's worth it. He lowered her over him. "It's time." Isn't it always?

Her mouth fell open in a gummy O. She rocked against him, once, then twice. The pressure, friction and heat overwhelmed Dee and he came before her pelvis completed its second orbit. She stifled her own screaming by raining down sticky kisses hot enough to melt lead. He drank them down, eager for more. Beneath him, her green twin whimpered wordlessly, squeezing him tighter into her full-body bear hug, a crushing velvet vice almost as greedy for every inch of his skin as Galatea, undulating above him, was for his cum.

"Love me," the green girls begged in staggered chorus, their accents thick and strange. "Forever. Fuck me, forever." Another shattering orgasm sizzled through Dee, unleashing a torrent of cum into Galatea's core. Together, the two green girls whined, unsated, "Fill me." The assault on Dee's flesh redoubled. Galatea kissed and cooed, coddled and caressed from below. Her twin clawed and humped, bit and pumped from above. "Fill me, fill me. Forever."


* * *

Ursula dipped her head into the sink. "Non multa, sed multum . 'Not many, but much'," she translated. "It's an old Roman proverb. And now…" Her long pigtails rustled as she repositioned her ear over the drain. "Now they're…Well, now they're fucking each other's brains out." She stood up straight, rubbing the back of her neck. "You're right, Yves. We don't need to hear this bit."

Yves frowned at the kitchen floor. "But we've got to go down there."

"Why?"

"There are two Galateas in the bathroom with him, right?"

"Sure sounds like it. She's as amorphous as she is amorous, so I can't be sure." Ursula shrugged. "Don't make me guess, Sherlock. If you've thought of something then spit it out."

Yves pinched the bridge of his nose. "Did any of her nanomek stay with you when she went back to Dee's place?"

"No." Ursula rolled her eyes. "This is like pulling teeth. Be fair, Yves. I've had three hot toddies and I weigh less than a hundred and twenty pounds. I've got a thirty-second attention span."

"Why didn't any of her stay?"

"Fine!" Ursula threw her hands in the air. "I'll play along. Let me think, damn it." She paced the narrow kitchen. "Oh, I remember, she said something about…"

["…there's no way I'm ever going to let myself fuck him again unless I'm there too…"]

Ursula stopped dead. "She said something about hating it when only part of her gets to fuck him." She wheeled around to face Yves. "Okay, so a threesome is a little weird. Maybe we should check in on them."

Yves nodded and matched her gaze. "Before we go, there's something you need to know. Dee's changed. A lot, and not just physically. He's learned a, uh, kind of kiai, and he can't control it."

"Dee's channeling chi with his voice?" Ursula asked. "Oh, don't look so surprised. I'm the neighborhood new age hippy chick, remember? In my neck of the woods we call that a charism." She bounced on the balls of her feet. "What can he do? Can he prophesy? Banish demons? Sway the hearts of men?"

"That's the one. Sort of." Yves toyed with the collar of his shirt.

"Yves, you're blushing. Wait, you can't seriously mean…"

"It works the strongest on women," Yves muttered, his cheeks strawberry red. "And I'm not blushing."

Ursula laughed so hard she gave herself a serious case of hiccups. "Are you telling me that Dee received the gift of the gods and he's using it to score?"

Yves gave her a helpless smile. "Come on, U. You know Dee. This is the guy who thinks a good way to hit on a girl is to sit near her and sigh."

"True." Ursula pushed the flat of her fist into her tummy and failed to stifle her hiccups. "Galatea said something about that too, now that you mention it. Oh! It just so happens I have the classic remedy for that sort of thing in my crafts trunk—straight from Hobby Lobby, no less." Ursula bopped out of the kitchen, pigtails swinging and bouncing against her butt, and disappeared down the little hallway to her bedroom. "A little bit of this and Dee's voice won't bother you anymore," she called over the sounds of furious rummaging.

Yves stamped into the living room. "It doesn't bother me! Whatever you're getting, it's for you, not me." He pulled the fabric of his tight undershirt away from his chest and let it snap back.

Ursula bopped back into the living room carrying something rolled between layers of wax paper and bound with black ribbon like a scroll. Her eyes danced. "Come on. You mean you've never been attracted to Dee?"

Yves shrugged hard enough to strain his shoulder. "Never. Not my type."

"You don’t like them tall, tawny and goofy?"

"It's not that. Dee's just. He's…" Yves reached for the right word. "Dee's impenetrable."

Ursula stared.

Yves blinked and replayed the conversation in his head. "Oh, fuck you. I meant 'impenetrable' as in 'oblivious'."

"Uh huh." Ursula wagged the scroll at him. "Then why are you still blushing?"

"I'm not blushing, damn it." Yves flapped his overshirt. "You're too juiced to notice, but it's getting damn hot in here."

Ursula frowned and walked passed him into the kitchenette. Her head disappeared into the sink for a moment before she yanked it back out again, hissing through her teeth, braids flailing. "Fuck, that's hot. I'd rather stick my ear against a steam pipe."

Yves followed and felt the waves of heat rolling up from the sink with his hand. "Did you hear anything?"

"Yeah. Galatea's quoting again. Sappho this time, in the original Greek, believe it or not. Good old fragment thirty-one."

"You could tell that from listening just for a couple of seconds?"

"Duh. It's Sappho. One of her most famous, too, because it's jumbled and the literal translation is weird so everyone argues over exactly what it…" Ursula's snowy cheeks blanched bone white. "Oh my God."

"What?"

Ursula pulled the work stool away from the counter and sat down hard, head in her hands. "Oh my God."

Yves patted her awkwardly on the shoulder. "What?"

Ursula tilted her head toward the ceiling and recited:

Already a subtle fire runs beneath my skin
My eyes see nothing, my ears roar
Sweat pours down me
I am everywhere seized with trembling
Greener than the grass am I
And so near as death

Yves spun, punched the wooden door of the kitchenette pantry, muttering. "Christ, I'm an idiot. No, Dee's an idiot. But I stood there and saw the look on his face and I should have known…"

"'Greener than the grass am I'," Ursula interrupted. Her voice broke into a lamenting whine. "Sappho wasn't a lyric poet. She was just some Greek chick with a thing for goo girls."

"Everyone had a thing for goo girls," Yves snapped. "Keep it together."

"But—"

"Yeah, everything you know is wrong. Welcome to the club. Now shut up." Yves plucked Ursula off the stool and set her on her feet. "We've got work to do. I fucked up big time."

Ursula tucked the scroll into her shirt and kicked off her bunny slippers. "You? How?"

Yves pulled a pair of oven mitts of their hooks and stuffed them into his pants' pockets. "I left Dee alone down there. I even asked him, 'What are you thinking?' And I left without getting an answer." The tips of the mitts flopped around like puppy ears.

Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers