It's Always Time Act 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers

"I was in a bowl in the refrigerator. An aluminum bowl." When Yves did not react to this revelation she soured. "Look, you fucking faggot, you wanted the whole story and I'm giving it to you. You ever bit on a piece of tinfoil? Well, that's what it was like, but my whole body was in that fucking bowl, and my whole body is one big mouth. And it was cold." She shivered at the memory. "So cold."

"Honey," CeeCee stage-whispered, "you can't call a man a faggot and then expect any sympathy."

The lavender girl waved her off. "Okay, okay. So there I was, in the dark, in the cold, tasting nothing but that fucking aluminum, for like for-fucking-ever. And then there was light." She glared at Yves. "There was light and air and—Whoosh!—these big red hands grab me out by the bowl and flip me upside down and drop me—Splat!—right onto this kid's cock. And then, I mean, what would you do? The bowl was so cold and tasted so bad but here was this cock and it was so warm and tasted so good. I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven."

"Whose cock?" Yves asked.

"Dee left me there," Eurydice mumbled.

CeeCee paled. "He left you in the bowl? Oh, you poor thing."

"No," Eurydice said, "worse." She paced on all fours and started to babble. "He took me out of the fridge and he saved me from the bowl and then he took out his dick and it was huge and I could feel the heat pouring off it. And then he held me so close to his cock, so close I could taste, I could almost taste...and then he dropped me on the table and left me there until I melted."

CeeCee and the lavender girl were silent and saucer-eyed. The obsidian girl's wings trembled violently.

Yves breathed, "Jesus Christ."

"I'm sorry," Dee begged.

Ursula stomped over and kicked him in the shin. "You asshole!" It felt like kicking a boulder, but her clunky Doc Martins absorbed most of the resistance.

"I'm sorry." He fell to one knee if front of Eurydice, "Honey, I didn't..."

"It was amazing!" Eurydice crooned.

Dee blinked. "Huh?"

"You teased a lime," CeeCee said, awed.

"Hours and hours," Eurydice gabbled, "and all I could remember was your cock. All I could think about was your cock..."

"You cunt-teased a fucking lime," the lavender girl said.

"...What you would taste like," Eurydice was saying, "How you would feel, how warm you would be...and how much I would make you cum, over and over and over. Nothing but you, your cock, your cum, for hours."

Dee looked lost. "Was that a good thing or a bad thing?"

Eurydice sighed. "It was a good bad thing, Dee." She hid her head in her forepaws. "A very, very, very good-bad thing."

Ursula and Yves exchanged looks. "Maybe it's a hetero thing," Ursula hazarded.

Yves shrugged and cleared his throat. "Whose cock? This 'Eddie' guy?"

"Yeah, Eddie; a guy from a grocery store," CeeCee said. "He must've been with her when she mindfucked all those Easies. Then she tricked him into cooking up Raz and me. After that, she trussed him up in the kitchen with us. For us, I mean. We kept getting his rocks off until he cried. We thought we were just giving him what he wanted, poor dear. He eventually started to scream, and we finally figured things out and left him alone. We thought Eddie was you, you see," she said to Dee.

"No," Dee said, "I really don't. So Eddie made you, not Black Cherry?"

"Yeah, sorta," the lavender girl said. "We found Black Cherry and confronted her about it afterward. She'd convinced Eddie to pick a couple of flavors—Cheesecake, here, and Raspberry, that's me..."

"No shit," Yves said, eyes wide in mock surprise.

"Shove it, spooge mouth." Raspberry flipped him the middle finger. "You fuck cows in retrospect. Where was I? Oh, yeah, she said some bullshit about a curse, how the person who uses the novilunium never gets what they want, so she got him to make us instead."

"Did that work?" Dee asked.

"I told her to eat shit and die," Raspberry crowed. "I'm nobody's minion and I'll never call anyone master."

"We demurred," CeeCee said, "and she scooped us up and threw us in the store room. She's so powerful, Mast—er, Mister Detwiler, we were too scared to run away. But we heard about the party tonight, and we had to do something, so we snuck onto the roof when you made your surprise inspection."

The obsidian girl rushed over and poked CeeCee in her ample belly. Her finger came away batter free. "Well, we did have to do something," CeeCee insisted. "We, Raz and me, had to skedaddle. Then darkwing showed up and offered to bust us out in exchange for helping her find you. Find Dee, that is. We didn't expect a...band, or league, or whatever it is you've put together. And we certainly didn't expect another lime. Black Cherry was convinced she had the only one."

"She does." Eurydice stood and morphed into her busty Unabomber disguise again. "I am Galatea, and Galatea is me."

"You can divide? Sweet," Raspberry whistled. "That is so hot. I tried dividing and all I got was me and a puddle of jam that was dumber than a sack of wet shit. I can hawk a mean loogie, though."

"Where is she keeping Galatea?" Dee asked in a voice so calm and mild it frightened Ursula to the core.

"We don't know," CeeCee said. "We'd only been alive for a few hours before you showed up, and it's a big house. We didn't see her. Can we ask a question, now? Just one, other than these two?"

After a long pause, and in that same mild voice, Dee said, "All right."

"Where the fuck are we going?" asked Raspberry.

"SRU," Yves said as Dee nodded, "the place where everything started. How many men are supposed to show up to the Easies' party tonight, do you know?"

"About fifty eligible bachelors," CeeCee said. "I think Black Cherry plans to drain, kill, and consume them all."

Raspberry thought this over. "And probably not in that order." She grinned.

"You see what I meant about spoon feeding her straight lines," CeeCee told Ursula.

"We're on a timetable, then." Yves hustled back into the Jeep driver's seat. "Let's get moving."

Ursula groaned at the prospect of another ascent into the Jeep. The two-door vehicle's high wheels and narrow access to the rear cabin were not designed with petite women in mind. She awkwardly swung up and hauled her butt high and vulnerable into the empty space that the Jeep's fallen passenger door once shielded—and a stinging tingle shot through one ass cheek and grounded itself in her clit. She stumble-hopped away from the car, chirping a staccato of swearwords: "What-shit-fuck-crap!" She almost tripped over her own clunky boots before she regained her balance, braids flopping. "Dammit, who pinched me?" And who knew exactly where to pinch me?

She whirled to face the assembled mob. Dee wore his inscrutable smile. Eurydice frowned at Raspberry as the lavender girl, unabashed, undressed Dee with her eyes. CeeCee was contemplating the sky but pointing an oozing finger at the obsidian girl. "You," Ursula said. The obsidian girl steepled her fingers against her neck. "Don't give me that 'C'est moi?' look," Ursula seethed, advancing.

"How do you know her 'C'est moi' look?" CeeCee asked as Ursula stormed past.

"How can she have a look when she doesn't have a face?" Raspberry wondered as Ursula drew nose-to-oval with the obsidian girl.

Ursula narrowed her eyes at the Ursula-mask reflected in the midnight gloss of the obsidian girl's head. "Well?"

The obsidian girl danced back, stood still a moment, and then gave a helpless shrug. She wriggled her fingers, hands level with her hips, in febrile, grabby flexions.

"Of course you think I have a great ass," Ursula sneered. "Everyone thinks I have a great ass. In fact, the next..." Ursula faltered. "The next person...the, the next..." She flushed, remembering.

["...the next person who mentions my ass is going to wear it for a hat, I swear..."]

Ursula chewed on a braid. "Uh, never mind. Just...wait." The gloss drained from the obsidian girl's face and the Ursula-mask vanished. "What are you doing?" The obsidian girl's skin clouded. Her wings unfolded into drooping, paper-thin tatters. "What's wrong?" Obsidian skin grayed and the faceless girl collapsed to the ground, swaying on her knees. Ursula pulled back, hands clapped over her mouth. "Oh, God, I'm sorry."

A heavy, uneven weight rolled over Ursula's shoulder. CeeCee was stroking it with her thick fingers. "It's not your fault," she said. "This is her choice. There's something we didn't tell you."

Raspberry knelt beside the fading obsidian girl, hesitating to touch her. "It's fucking amazing she lasted this long, after what she's been through. She's different from us, somehow."

Dee uttered his favorite refrain, "What the Hell is going on?" but Eurydice tapped him on the arm, muttered, "This isn't about you. C'mon," and tugged him away, whispering into his ear.

"She didn't just bust us loose," CeeCee explained. "She fought Black Cherry while we got away. Those two had been at each other's throats ever since she refused to touch Eddie."

"When Black Cherry concentrates on the Easies," Raspberry said, "she can make them do pretty much anything. If our little batgirl hadn't kept Black Cherry busy by opening up a can of whup-ass all over that psycho-twat, this Jeep and everyone in it would still be suffocating under a ton of zombie pussy right now." The obsidian girl's legs spread out into uneven puddles of ink and Raspberry added, "Oh, Christ, here she goes. I can't watch."

Ursula's stomach flipped. "I don't understand."

CeeCee shook her head, "She's used up most of her novilunium and she's taken nothing to balance the scales. She's losing cohesion.

"She's dying."

Ursula took another shaky step backward. "Are you saying she used the last of her magic—nanomek, novilunium, whatever you want to call it—to grope my ass?"

CeeCee gave Ursula's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "I suspect the prospect of touching your derriere was the one thing that kept her going." CeeCee clucked. "And, honey, that thing is fine."

The obsidian girl lolled her head and shrugged, but Ursula shushed her. "No. Don't move. Every time you move, it costs you more magic. Wait." She knelt on the ground next to Raspberry. The obsidian girl's legs had deliquesced up to her knees. She appeared to be standing thigh-deep in a pool of glistening black ink. "If you can still move, that means you still have some magic left. How much?"

The obsidian girl held her finger and her thumb in a shape of L on her forehead, waited for Ursula to crack a nervous smile, and then closed the gap between the two digits until they were about an eighth of an inch apart. Ursula's stomach settled. "Okay, we just need to get you a bucket, or something, and you'll be fine until I get you some...Oh, Jesus."

"Never heard it called that before," CeeCee said. Her arm withdrew but left a residue of buttery yellow cream on Ursula's poncho. "Oops, sorry honey. That's cashmere, isn't it?"

"Doesn't matter," Ursula muttered.

"Whoa." Yves leaned over and poked his head out of the Jeep. "Ursula, you're in deep."

"Fuck you and find me a bucket!" she cried.

"Don't," Raspberry said. "It wouldn't work, not for long."

"Why the fuck not?"

Eurydice tiptoed into the orbit of the conversation. Ursula was surrounded by goo girls, enclosed on all sides by living walls of shimmering, slobbery, sticky glop. The air infused with a miasma of citric and cloying scents. Ursula did not give a damn. "Why the fuck not?" she demanded again.

Eurydice spoke softly. "Brownian motion. The energy has to come from somewhere."

"Oh come on," Yves said, "You are making that up." Three pairs of gemmed eyes—canary diamond, purple amethyst, darkling emerald—blazed at him and he fled into the relative safety of the Jeep. "Fine, Brownian motion burns magic, so no bucket."

Didn't Galatea say something about 'burning magic'? Ursula gasped, "I know what to do."

Yves poked his head back out. "What?"

["...When you were wearing me, and I held still while you moved, I didn't burn any magic..."]

She rocked back onto her ass and pulled her knees up. "I know exactly what to do." She pulled at the laces and buckles of her boots.

Eurydice, Raspberry, and CeeCee exhaled at once and tension bled out of the air.

"What?" Yves groused again, but Dee had circled around to the driver's side of the Jeep and made a furtive, Zip it, will ya? gesture.

Ursula hitched up her poncho. The obsidian girl bobbed in her tarry pool as the ascending cashmere garment revealed a milky-white abdomen and a lacy black bra. Ursula glanced down at her own curves and then looked around. Raspberry's a viola, Eurydice's a cello, and CeeCee's a full-blown double bass, so I guess that makes me a violin. You're a violin, too, Ms. Whatever-Your-Name-Is. She surveyed the obsidian girl's svelte figure and sighed. No wonder I gave up the cello in high school. I should have known. Ursula pulled her right foot free of its boot before locking eyes with the reflected Ursula-mask. I'm a violinist.

"Wear me," Ursula said, rolling her sock down and tossing it away. Her bare foot hovered over the slowly expanding perimeter of the obsidian girl's liquefying lower body. The inky pool caught the delicate heel's reflection, a moon trapped at the bottom of a well. The revelatory image hit Ursula with an epiphany, and she could only whisper in benediction.

"Wear me, Nyx."

Nyx shuddered and clawed at the blacktop, disappearing up to her waist into the pool.

Eurydice tugged off her sunglasses. "You named her." She turned. "Dee! Ursula named her."

"It's okay, Nyx," Ursula soothed, "I know this will work." She scooted backward over the pavement to avoid soaking her butt in the advancing, iridescent stain. "But let's start with my toes, alright?" Nyx's eyeless face fixed on Ursula's bare foot. Ursula wiggled her toes at her. "Lesson one: Ursula's toes." Thank you, Galatea, Ursula thought, for talking me through this first, for making sure I was ready. "Ursula's ass will be in lesson two, I promise." Her cheek still stung where Nyx had pinched her. She concentrated on the sensation and her sex ached. And, God, am I ready.

"This is so fucking hot," Raspberry gawked. The orchid petals of her hair dewed and stuck together in unkempt clumps. "I don't know what to say."

CeeCee swaggered back a few steps, giving Ursula a little more personal space. "Keep doing what you're doing, honey," CeeCee told her. "Anything that shuts Raz's trap is fine by me."

Yves moved out of the way and Dee called to Eurydice through the Jeep. "So?"

"I thought only you could do that," Eurydice said.

Ursula dipped her foot down. "Here we go." The tip of her big toe kissed the surface of the ebon pool. "There. You feel cool and...and dry." She squished the stuff between her toes. "Fluid yet dry." She swallowed. "Slick but not sticky at all." She smiled, hoping she looked demure and in control despite the meltdown in her pants. "I like it." Like it? I love it. I want to jump in and God-damn wallow in it. The surface of the pool shook from Nyx's trembling, and Ursula knew she had to take it slow. "I like it a lot. Now..." And take charge. "...little girl: cover my foot." Black ink lapped over Ursula's toes and crept up her ankle in a slipper softer and smoother than silk. "Tighter." The slipper drew snug. "Tighter."

"So...hot," Raspberry droned.

"Shut...up," CeeCee drawled.

Dee shrugged. "What name?"

Green, glassy beads dripped from Eurydice's chin and rolled off the blades of hair poking out from the hoodie. "Huh?" The droplets sizzled when they hit the pavement. "Oh. Um. Nyx."

The black slipper grew to swallow Ursula's calf. "Tighter, little girl, tighter." The slipper clamped down just below the knee. Ursula felt it grip hard, even between her toes, to become a sleek, flawless, second skin. Ursula rolled up her pant leg and caressed the glassy surface of the stocking connecting her leg to the ebon pool. "Perfect." Oh, God, I'm actually purring. "Hold it right there for a minute." Ursula squirmed and tugged at her remaining boot. My underwear is sopping. Dee is oblivious, I bet Yves is suspicious, but the meliae are bloodhounds for sex. They must know exactly how I feel. Including Nyx. "Let me take my other boot off and then we can start lesson two." Ursula giggled and leered. "Getting into Ursula's pants."

"Nyx's a good name," Dee told to Eurydice. "I don't see the problem. What's going on?"

A balled-up sock sailed over Eurydice's shoulder. "Uh. Y'know. Stuff."

Ursula plunked her bare foot into the ebon pool. Nyx needed no further encouragement. Lurid fluid raced over Ursula's ankle and disappeared under the pants cuff. Ursula relaxed recumbent. The creamy flesh peeping from rips in Ursula's distressed jeans vanished into shining black. A cool bath crawled over her knees. She sighed and scissored her legs. The Nyx-stocking clinched and flexed. Ursula mewed. "Sooo...slinky." The delicious sensation stole higher across Ursula's thighs and Nyx's body sank into the pool of pitch up to her chest. Ursula thought Nyx looked more like an imperiled heroine sinking into a jungle tar pit than a dissolving meliae. Then the velvet tide poured into her panties, engulfing her ass and sex in a single, siphoning, suckling kiss, and Ursula did not think or see anything at all.

Eurydice's sunglasses melted in her clenched fist. She spun and shuffled around the front of the Jeep, her gummy army boots sticking to the pavement and leaving a trail of smoking green footprints. "Dee." She spoke in hoarse monotone. "Dee let's go."

Dee turned to face his advancing girlfriend. "Huh?"

Jellied dreadlocks tumbled out of Eurydice's hoodie and fell over her eyes in a chaotic, steamy mass. "Let's go fuck."

"What?"

Ursula's soft mewling drifted over from the other side of the Jeep. Eurydice grabbed Dee by the elbow and urged him into a copse of scrub trees clustered close to the road. "Let's go fuck now."

"O-okay."

Yves shouted after them, "We've got a time table, remember? Cannibal skank-bots? World in jeopardy? Hello?" He tried another tactic. "Jesus, Dee, I can see your dick...No, that doesn't help, Eurydice, I can see through your ass."

A swash of black gushed out from beneath Ursula's belt to fill the narrow hollow of her belly. She pushed against the road, hips pumping the air, and coils of black lashed over the small of her back. She drifted down from the height of ambush orgasm into a muzzy mind and a world in soft focus. I came so hard it knocked my glasses off. The black bodysuit stretched to taste and tickle her ribs even as more swirled up from the pool, coursing under her knees to swirl between her thighs and the globes of her ass—but something was missing. What was it? Oh, yes. "Tighter."

Raspberry groaned, sat up on her knees, and drove gluey fingers into her pussy. She threw her head back—and did a double take at CeeCee, who was just standing there. "How can you not be whacking off right now?" Raspberry demanded. "Can't you fucking smell it?"

"Don't mistake composure for ease, honey," CeeCee said, "I'm hot enough to sit on a fireplug."

The silken bodysuit slurped up Ursula's chest, swallowing one rib, sucking against the skin to fill every pore, and then moving onto the next. Ursula sighed and reached between her breasts to unhook her bra. "Won't be needing this for a while." The bra unsnapped and fell away.

Raspberry pulverized her sex with her fingers but still had the presence of mind to grit her teeth and quip, "You didn't need it in the first place."

Nyx's molecule-thin pseudopodia slithered over Ursula's breasts. Ursula cried out when the bodysuit vacuumed against the tender flesh. Her nipples hardened under the second skin, each crinkle made to stand out in sharp relief by the glistening coating. A familiar, burning wire stretched down from Ursula's chest and stabbed deep beneath her bellybutton.

Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers