It's Always Time Act 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers

Nyx descended into her contracting pool until only her shoulders breached the surface, covering Ursula in a thickening shell of liquid night. Wanting to look Nyx in the face before that face disappeared, Ursula swiveled her hips in an effort to sit up. The whole bodysuit sloshed and the goth girl was lost in a raging surf of overstimulation from toes to clit to tummy to tits to neck to chin to lips-teeth-ear...

thank -- you -- named -- me -- you -- saved -- me -- named -- and -- saved -- me -- thank -- you -- thank -- you...

The voice was so quiet, small and quick that Ursula could barely distinguish it from the oceanic thrum of her heart in her stoppered ears. Ursula tried to speak, "Ny—" but the black fluid filled Ursula's mouth with the taste of licorice, anise and absinthe.

yes -- me -- Nyx -- yes -- name -- life -- thank -- you -- let -- me -- thank -- you...

Panic fluttered in Ursula's stomach as the bodysuit surged thick and fast over her face, sealing her lips and eyes.

no -- never -- hurt -- you -- never -- would -- never -- oh -- let -- me -- thank -- you -- let -- me -- fuck -- you...

Licorice ambrosia poured down her throat. Nyx's gel-flesh nuzzled Ursula's clit and vulva. The goth girl spread her legs in mute assent but could not hope to match the cavernous pit of need her sex had become. The swath of bodysuit covering Ursula's cleft concaved, throbbed deep into her core, and set her to flight.

Ursula's inner eye buoyed into the sky. Her body sprawled on the road below. The last vestige of Nyx, a dome of jet black on otherwise faded asphalt, liquefied and flooded up Ursula's kicking legs. The lustrous coating gave Ursula's skin and angular profile the perfection of a masterwork sculpture of polished black granite. "I wish I had taken off those stupid blue jeans," Ursula sighed. "I bet our legs look fantastic."

"Ursula..." The voice was mellow and warm. "Ursula..." It was fatherly and familiar. "Ursula! You will go to the Dagobah System." It was Alec Guinness.

Ursula's adrenal gland was stuck in the body flopping on the pavement far below her mind's eye, but she still felt an insurgent urge to jump out of her skin. "Wah!" Ursula's point of view spun, taking in the road, the roof of the jeep, Eurydice on all fours and impaling herself onto Dee's cock, and the blazing, mid-morning sun. She was alone in the air. "Wait. Dagobah System?"

"Ha! Kidding, kidding," said Obi-Wan Kenobi's voice. "It's me, Galatea. I left a little bit of nanomek in your head—" Ursula spluttered and swore but the voice continued without interruption "—to give you a message in case the shit hit the fan. If you're hearing this, it means you've gone astral and I'm in trouble, so you need to—"

hello -- hello -- where -- did -- you -- go -- ah -- there -- you -- are -- hello -- hey -- um -- getting -- crowded -- got -- company?

The disembodied voice of Alec Guinness paused. "What the fuck was that?"

"You said you were just a recorded message," Ursula accused.

"I am," said the voice, growing edgy and strangely modulated, "but..."

jesus -- ha -- it's -- a -- lime -- ha -- ha -- get -- in -- the -- cranium -- ha -- ha -- ha!

"That's really freaking me out!" Galatea cried out her bewilderment in her usual fiery alto. "What's going on?"

Ursula wrapped herself in blanket of smug silence before speaking. "You're the uninvited guest, Galatea, not her, so you explain yourself first."

"Oh, all right," Galatea grumped. "But we've talked about this already, remember?"

"I wasn't expecting any of this." Ursula's point of view righted. "I can handle the astral-body stuff better now, thanks to your coaching, but how the Hell are you out here with me?"

"Damn," said Galatea's voice. "I thought I'd explained this bit. You said it would be okay. And this message is running out of nanomek fast. Playing around in here costs a bundle."

yes -- Ursula -- yes -- so -- strong -- your -- mind -- is -- so -- strong -- your -- body -- so -- sweet -- come -- back -- and -- feel -- me -- fuck -- you -- please -- sweet -- strong -- please!

"I gotta be honest, Ursula," Galatea confessed, "your new girlfriend's creeping me out. Anyway, I asked you to give me, a newbie me, a power-boost from me, the old me, in case something bad happened to me, the whole-me. That boost was me, a kinda mini-me. See?"

"Uh, yeah," Ursula said, her point of view bobbing in a cameraman's nod, "that's the part I didn't understand the first time, either. Sorry."

"When I mindfucked you," Galatea explained, exasperated, "I left a little message-web and a big wad of energy, a backup magic battery and a message in a bottle explaining how to use it. This message-web's almost gone, now, you know. Just a few thoughts left."

Ursula mused, "A backup magic battery? A big wad in a bottle? But you said you recharge your magic by fucking Dee's brains out...Oh my God, you put Dee's sperm in my brain!"

ew -- ew -- ew -- um -- no -- wait -- hold -- on -- magic -- battery?

"Don't be silly." It was Galatea's turn to be smug. "You don't put sperm in your brain, you put it in your—"

found -- it -- found -- it -- lime -- thank -- you -- found -- it -- just -- enough -- keep -- me -- going -- keep -- me -- fucking...

"Hey." Galatea grew faint. "That's not yours."

"Nyx, no," Ursula insisted. "The, uh, power level of that battery must be so small."

Galatea's furious screech echoed as if from miles away. "It's over nine thousand!"

"Okay." Ursula astral-shrugged. "Maybe more than a little. Still, Nyx, don't waste it fucking yourself to death."

worth -- it -- worth -- it -- worth -- it -- to -- thank -- you -- to -- love -- you...

Ursula aspired into the air, stunned. "Nyx..."

"It's easy to for people like us to die for love, little sister." Galatea's wistful, distant voice crackled with static. "Ursula wants you to take the harder path."

don't -- understand -- don't -- want -- to -- stop -- want -- to -- thank -- want -- to -- fuck -- want -- to -- love...

Ursula focused on the source of the whispery non-speech. While Galatea's astral message emanated from the surrounding air, Nyx's words flittered from somewhere deep within, from between the eyes and beside the heart. "Live for me, Nyx."

will -- try -- will -- live -- will -- love -- live -- love -- oh -- love...

Galatea's voice strained even as it broke apart. "It...yours...lit...sister. Ursula...tell...love him. Tell Dee...no matt...happens. I love...always." And Galatea was gone.

so -- sad -- so -- strange -- Dee -- cute -- kind -- caring -- but -- too -- solid -- almost -- stolid -- yuck.

Ursula scudded down toward the Jeep, laughing. "I thought all goo girls were into solid boys."

Dee -- too -- hard -- CeeCee -- too -- soft -- Ursula -- just -- right!

She drew close to her body, marveling at the mummifying corset of Nyx's embrace. It smoothed out every uneven line or asymmetrical curve, molding her flesh into its ideal shape—not a generic twiggy, Hollywood starlet ideal, but an ideal Ursula shape. Her ebony-glued braids were giant, bendy licorice sticks. Her legs twitched, her gummed lips curling in a rictus of carnal bliss. "Nyx, how am I breathing?"

no -- need -- you -- opened -- yourself -- to -- me -- and -- let -- me -- flood -- within -- you -- now -- you -- breathe -- the -- blood -- music.

"You mean you're oxygenating my blood?"

bah -- science -- babble -- no -- mystery -- no -- romance -- come -- back -- come -- sing -- the -- blood -- music -- with -- me! or -- just -- cum -- that's -- fine -- too.

Ursula wafted close enough to see the stretchy black membrane covering her tongue and teeth. "I need to breathe to get back in, to inspirit my body."

ah -- yes -- inspiration -- yes -- mystery -- yes.

The liquid shadow drained from Ursula's face in fingers of running fluid. Her mouth swallowed its contents down in a sensuous gulp. Ursula heard her own post-orgasmic laughter for the first time—a deep, slow, mind-blown chortling. "Damn," she said, watching her body luxuriate on the ground and feel itself up. "I never imagined myself like this."

how?

"So...sexy. Hold on, that reminds me of something I can't believe I forgot."

["...That was 'going at it'? But I was just walking...No, you're right, it was more than that. It really did feel like sex. Constant, nonstop sex..."]

The bodysuit peeled away from her head completely, forming a thick band below Ursula's chin, more choker necklace than turtleneck. "Oh, Nyx," Ursula sang, ethereal voice dripping with mischief. "In order for you to wear me, to use my body's motion to conserve your magic, you're going to have to hold still, to not burn nanomek, and let me move you."

understood -- that -- sounds -- strange -- but -- fun -- so?

"So, I did it with Galatea once, and she said it was a little...intense."

["...When you were wearing me, and I held still while you moved, I didn't burn any magic...But I could still feel you—taste you, touch you, smell you—and you pulled me and pushed me and stretched me and...and fucked me. There's no better word for it. You were touching every part of me. I had no core, no reserve, no backup, no body, just you, you, you, everywhere. I could feel your tits bounce and you pussy drip and your ass rock and your legs swing, and when you put me into your mouth..."]

A spiky shiver shot through the obsidian substance of the bodysuit. wait -- what? constant -- um -- nonstop -- sex? pull --and -- pussy -- and -- tits -- and -- push -- and -- legs -- and -- stretch -- and -- fuck -- every -- part?

Ursula bobbed back up a bit. "You can read my flashbacks? I mean, hear my memories?"

when -- they -- make -- your -- heart -- beat -- this -- fast -- and -- your -- sex -- get -- this -- wet? yes -- but -- but -- constant -- nonstop -- sex?

Ursula could not wait to get back into her body so she could leer properly. She hovered, poised above her pouting mouth. "Oh, yeah."

but -- but -- for -- how -- um -- long?

Ursula dipped down. "If I have any say in the matter..." Her body's lips parted. "...I am going to make it last..." She pushed her astral-presence close and an electric thrill shocked through her as she tasted her own lips "...for the rest of our lives."

oh -- God -- oh -- God -- oh -- my -- God...

Ursula threw her head back, gasped, and became inspired.

* * * *

Take me down where the love honey flows,
Kiss you nice--nibble your toes.
Take me down where the good stuff grows,
Love you nice--tickle your nose!

—B-52s, Good Stuff

* * * *

Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers