It's Always Time Act 06 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers

"After what?" Dee asked Raspberry, although he suspected he knew. As weird as it gets? Hardly. Eurydice's arms became sleeved in gold gossamer, her chest wreathed in spirals of Indian yellow gel. I've only just skimmed the surface of the weird. I'm not ready to dive deep, but that's exactly why I want to do it.

"It's time," Eurydice said, standing up into CeeCee's waiting maw, "for you to get a huge helping of Key Lime pie."

Jade arms, inlaid with gold, proceeded down CeeCee's throat as Eurydice rose to her feet. CeeCee's wide neck bulged only a bit. The amber woman rumbled her pleasure. A pale mint green flush bloomed in her chest.

"How does it feel?" Dee asked when Eurydice's elbows melted into CeeCee's mouth.

Eurydice swayed, her eyes dreamy. "Wow." She stood with knees bent and ass pushing against CeeCee's crotch, grinding to some slow inner beat. "So gentle." Gold filigree twisted about her thighs. "Oh, Dee, it's like the slowest, softest orgasm you could ever imagine." CeeCee loomed over Eurydice and the green girl's upper arms dissolved between CeeCee's jaws. "Is this how you felt?" CeeCee wolfed down Eurydice's hair one blade at a time, and Eurydice had to fight giggling and gasping with each chomp. "When I ate you…Ah! I mean, tried to eat you?"

Raspberry's cock-ringing fingers started an idle stroking. "Can't help it," she muttered. "Jeebus, I love this dick."

Dee's heart hammered. "N-no," he answered Eurydice, "not like that."

"Like this?" Raspberry smirked, and enfolded Dee's dick with both hands.

Dee juddered as she jacked him. "Yeah-it-was-a-lot-more-like-that."

Eurydice started to admonish her: "Raz, be goo—Ooh, God." But CeeCee latched onto her head. Eurydice spun around, squashed her curves against CeeCee's marshmallowy substance, her face upturned for a fierce, moaning kiss. Dee heard Eurydice's muffled squeals of delight as she scissor-kicked off the ground, launching the last of herself into CeeCee's absorbing flesh. CeeCee staggered backward, stunned by a meal so eager to be eaten. Her belly bloated. The mint flush plumed her breasts and neck.

Raspberry wrenched her hands away an instant before Dee reached the point of no return. "Nah," she said, cracking her knuckles in pantomime. Dee twinged with denied release. "From now on, you're cumming in our cunts or not at all, got it?"

"You know," Tomoe sighed, relaxing her legs around Dee's head. "I'm starting to feel fifth wheelie." Something snaked through a clump of salmon chrysanthemum to her left. "Hm?" A pointed, opalescent tendril bumped against her knee. "Oh. Hey."

Dee propped himself up, fascinated by the spectacle before him. The mint tint spread across CeeCee's body, transmogrifying all that it touched. Her spongy, cream-flesh jellified, developing a shimmering surface tension of milky green gel. Her belly flattened as internal fluxions redistributed the mass of her meal. Her waist tapered and legs lengthened. Her chest swelled, breasts riding higher and firmer as her shoulders climbed higher. She's ripening, Dee decided, as her hourglass figure ballooned up and out, growing ever taller and more pronounced. The two curviest girls on the planet decided that they weren't curvy enough. Her neck smoothed into an elegant pillar, her regal visage dimpled into a heart-shaped face with a cherubic leer. Loose curls of tea-green hair tumbled down her back. Her canary yellow gemstone eyes darkled into heliodor, the rarest green and golden beryl.

Dee gaped, "Holy shit." The mint girl's smile smoldered. She sauntered up and stood astraddle his hips. Dee bolted, sitting upright. His chin bumped against her knee. "Holy shit." She crossed her arms beneath her breasts and blotted out the Sun. Dee goggled upward from the darkness of a total mammary eclipse. "Hole. Lee. Shit."

"Why, hi," drawled Key Lime Pie.

She knelt over him, sandwiching his legs between her thighs. She bent forward, lips parted, and practically bowled him over with her tits. "Whoops. Glad we're outside." She edged back, caressing the rise of her left breast. Ripples raced ahead of her fingertips. "I'm not exactly door friendly at the moment."

Dee sat up again, squeezed her knee and found his voice. "I want to taste that kiss." Key Lime clucked and blushed the color of a Granny Smith apple. She bowed her head, leaning in. Dee pressed himself into her flesh—cool, firm, scrumptious—and met her lips with his, as gently as he could.

It was the most exquisitely sweet kiss of his life. Key Lime's apple blush flashed down her throat. She whimpered into his mouth, then scrabbled backward. "I came." Her thighs slicked down Dee's legs with nectarous sweat. "I came. Just one kiss and I came."

Dee smiled despite his escalating passion. "Welcome to Eurydice's world, CeeCee."

"She loves you, Dee," Key Lime said. She reached out, hand shaking, and brushed a few ringlets of hair off his forehead. "So much." Her fingers traced the line of his jaw, his neck. "Too much." She pawed at his chest, eyes roving. "I'm frightened."

Raspberry shoved her face between them. "If you hurt CeeCee, Dee, I'll kill you." She did a double take at his rampant erection. "Um. Eventually."

Tomoe twined the black tendril through her fingers. "Hey, Raz." The other end of the tendril trailed off through the flowerbed. "Look-it."

Raspberry's frown flip-flopped before she disappeared behind Dee. "Ooh. Whuzzat?"

Kneeling around his legs, Key Lime glanced down at Dee's dick. "That's…Mine?"

Dee nodded, "It's yours."

She skated up to sit on his thighs, planted her palm over his heart. "Mine."

Dee thought he still heard a slight hesitancy in her voice. He knew how to fix that. "Always," he said.

Key Lime's gel-flesh flushed iridescent hues of green and gold. She rocked forward on her knees, pushed him supine onto the soft green bed. She towered above him, one hand flat against his chest, the other aiming Dee's dick at her dewed sex. "This is Mine," she said, dropped down, and thrust him into her.

Dee arched, every instinct urging him to reciprocate the rhythm of the girl riding him. Key Lime dipped forward, spread her hand over his chest—the span of her fingers as wide as his ribcage—and held him flat. She mewled, gyring in wide circles above him. "Mine, mine, mine." She hunkered downward and enveloped his mouth with a kiss, her breasts overflowing his shoulders, trapping him up to his elbows in plush flesh, and rode faster.

Dee drowned in sex, a full-body fuck. Key Lime scraped her lips over his ear. "Cum," she said, "cum quickly." She sprawled like a leopard above him and he was smothered from his neck to his ankles. "Cum quickly so I can make you cum again." Dee was wreathed with her perfumed breath and intoxicated by her words. "And again." She cradled his head in the hollow of her neck as he trembled and seized. "And again."

His climax was so savage, Dee sobbed with each searing release. Key Lime exulted. "So much! Oh, Dee, you give us so much." She rolled upward to look him in the eye. "You gave Galatea love, you gave Eurydice life, you…" She blinked. "You're still hard."

Dee nodded, chest heaving. "I ask a lot in return."

Green-and-gold gem fire winkled in her eyes. "You're gunna get it." She looked past him. "Raz, come here."

"Mm?" Raspberry popped the black tendril out of her mouth. It shuddered and swooned in her grip.

Key Lime waved one hand in little circles. "Share Dee with me."

Raspberry tossed the tip of the tendril way. Tomoe giggled and sprung after it. "You mean," Raspberry marveled, "I'm finally gettin' laid?" Dee smiled but Key Lime canted her hips, making him groan.

"Uh-huh," Key Lime said, arms outstretched.

"About fuckin' time," Raspberry snarled, leapfrogging over Dee's face and squatting on his chest. "Yves says we're living in an X-rated fairy tale, but I've shoved my cooze at every cock I've come across and didn't get dick." She craned her neck to glare at Key Lime. "If this is porn, it sucks."

"Turn around," said Key Lime, her finger revolving in a little circle.

Raspberry shrugged and hopped about-face, winking at Dee. "Hiya, stud-muffin." The nectar of her sex burned his bellybutton. "Have we fucked you senseless yet?"

"Yes," Dee confessed, "Yes. God, yes." What had Tomoe said? "Going 'demiurgic' totally wiped me out." Raspberry nodded, frowning in mock sympathy, fingertips kissing across his sternum and nipples. His head spun. "But..."

Key Lime bucked against him once, swaddled his cock in the silk furnace of her pussy and bundled his legs in her heavy but giving thighs. "But your nanomek," she said, bucking again. Blood sang in Dee's ears and his erection rose anew. "Won't let you stop cumming. We've got you for as long as we want." Key Lime wrapped an arm around Raspberry and squished the lavender girl against her tall tummy. "Too bad the world's ending tonight," Key Lime purred, "or we'd make you cum for weeks."

Key Lime rocked her body behind Raspberry's. "Instead," Key Lime sighed, "we gotta pump it out." Raspberry swayed in time. "All of it out." The two girls lap-danced above Dee's cock, teasing it to bursting. "All of your cum out in one. Big. Blow."

Note to self. Some corner of Dee's mind was still capable of rational thought. Don't let CeeCee eat Eurydice again.

Raspberry wriggled her shoulders. Key Lime nestled her closer. "Someone's gotta move so I can get laid," Raspberry said, "and no eating or merging or any of that crap. I want," she declared, pointing at Dee's face, "that man's dick." She pointed to her pubis. "In this here cunt, right now, or someone's gunna pay."

Key Lime reached down, wrapped one hand around each of Raspberry's thighs. "I have an idea," she said. She began to ride Dee again, slow and rolling. "Well, CeeCee had the idea first."

Raspberry tipped her head back to look up at the mint goddess. "Whut?"

"It will be just like the Chrome Bowling Ball kiss," Key Lime promised, drawing Raspberry back until the lavender girl's ass slid over Dee's groin and pressed against the delta of Key Lime's crotch. "But with a different pair of lips."

Raspberry's mouth puckered into a haunting smile. "That is so wicked." She wiggled her butt backward. Key Lime's gel-flesh dimpled deeper and deeper around the lavender girl until she seemed to sink sideways. "CeeCee, you've got to eat Lime more often."

Key Lime's surface tension crested and broke around Raspberry in a gentle wave. From her thighs to her midriff, Raspberry slipped behind a curtain of green and gold. Key Lime never stopped her tidal ride but Dee felt a delicious change in pressure around his shaft. Raspberry startled. "Whoa, is that his dick?"

Key Lime sighed, "Mm-hm."

Raspberry's mouth worked in silence while something rounded and firm bumped and rubbed against Dee's dick. Her ass. Her ass inside Key Lime. "It's so hard," Raspberry whimpered. "So fucking hard." She clawed his ribs, dry humping him between the globes of her butt even as Key Lime fucked him. It felt too strange, too much, too good for him to process and he came in a torrent all over Raspberry's ass and into Key Lime's pussy.

Raspberry screeched, "No!" She tore at her hair, head whipping. "In me! He has to cum in me." She thrust herself backward as Dee came. The rushing, gushing around his dick soared. Dee was still in mid-spasm when Raspberry impaled her pussy upon him.

"Again," Raspberry sobbed, and she and Key Lime moved in tandem. "Again-again-again-again."

Dee's dick hardened almost at once. His heart raced, his breath and body burned. Every muscle quaked and although each orgasm felt like his very last, felt like a final, delectable release of the last dregs of his vitality, he knew Key Lime was right; he could do this for weeks, wanted to do this forever. Some athletes lived for the Runner's High. Dee thought he had discovered the Cummer's.

Another orgasm sizzled through him and Raspberry howled, gnashed her teeth and raked his belly. Her rhythm jerked and slowed while Key Lime continued her gentle, endless undulation, a perpetual-motion fucking. Raspberry crashed backward against Key Lime and her body disappeared into the mint wall of gel-flesh with nary a ripple.

Key Lime whickered, orgiastic, and two lavender arms shot out from above her hips. Their grip was iron, their strength irresistible. They hauled Dee up to a sitting position, gathered him into a clinch, and pulled him in.

He knew he was safe. He closed his eyes and let it happen.

The mint gel-flesh pressed around him in a familiar, traveling smooch that spread from his belly up his chest and neck, then over his face and shoulders and around his ribs—but this time it did not end. The body-kiss went on and on, covering every part of him, even behind his ears and up the crack of his butt. When he was immersed in Key Lime's voluptuousness, when the traveling smooch had no place else to go, it just kept kissing and kissing. Not just hungry, but happy. Equal parts love and greed, content and need. A true soul kiss.

Amidst the creamy maelstrom came Raspberry's hot and lithe form. Her chest welded against his, her legs locked behind his back. They were both awash in the deluge of Key Lime's eternal kiss. Her lips met his, her tart tongue darting, and he heard her.

I said I was going to make you cum harder than you ever felt in your life, and I meant it. You ready, solid boy?

Dee nodded, and whispered into her mouth, "Always."

Raspberry took up an opposing beat, moving in counterpoint to the current of Key Lime's kiss and to the rhythm of her sex around him. When Key Lime pumped down on Dee's dick, Raspberry ambled up. When Key Lime rocked up, Raspberry dragged herself down and drove his cock deep into her. Dee thought he would last forever, but the truth was, in the face of a simultaneous, three-meliae, full-body fuck, he lasted about thirty seconds.

Just like a man, all three meliae chorused as Dee came and came until he toppled backward and into the cool air and bright sunlight, insensate.

* * * *

"Lookin' good, Jo."

Jo Echo woke from her doze in the flowerbed. "Tomoe, right? Unyx said to call you Tomoe."

Tomoe smiled down at her, nodding. Rivers of black hair flowed over her shoulders, spilling down and piling atop Jo's chest. The exotic fabric of Jo's coppery dress, stretched to its limits over what Jo resignedly considered her "newly huge boobs," conducted the tactile sensation of Tomoe's hair kissing across its surface, perhaps even amplified it. The newly huge boobs' newly monstrous nipples stiffened, tenting the material of the dress in a way Jo would find uproarious if she were watching it in a porn flick instead of experiencing it on her own chest. The fiery tingle made her feel powerful yet haywire.

Jo still moped. "I'll never play volleyball again."

Unyx snoozed beside her, her ebony serpentine trunk trailing away through the flowers. She treated Jo to a radiant, close-eyed, sleepy smile. "Mm, look in a mirror before you quit the team for good, 'kay?"

Jo moved to brush Tomoe's hair away but found herself stroking it instead. Totally haywire. So why don't I hear any blood music? Jo murmured, "Where'd you come from?" Christ, did I just say a pick-up line?

"Here and there." Tomoe shrugged one shoulder. "But just now?" She raised one hand. Unyx's tail-tip was woven between her fingers and wagging like a puppy's. "I believe I was invited."

Unyx stretched, her mouth forming a little O in a yawn so adorable it made Jo’s mouth water. She smacked her lips and sat up, arms lazing over her ophidian thighs. “Hello, Tomoe. What are you grinning at?”

“Your face. I know that face.”

Unyx arched a brow and her liquid black latex raccoon mask flowed out to fill it.

"That’s a meliae-jism O-face." Tomoe’s teeth flashed. "SB gets it all the time." She turned back to Jo. "So I guess those are for me," she said, gazing down at Jo’s nipples pointing up at her face. "But from you, not Black Cherry." She leaned down until her lips were inches away from Jo’s own. "How do you like them apples? Or should I say cantaloupes?"

Oh, God, maybe she’s right. I’m so confused. What do I do, what do I? Jo blurted, “I have fifteen dollars.” I solicit her like a hooker? Where the fuck did that come from?

Tomoe sat back, her smile unreadable. "Really?"

Jo blushed and stammered so it was Unyx who nodded and said, "Three five dollar, even."

"Well, now," Tomoe said, and glanced over to the tree where her purse still hung, "I just so happen to have a few things you might be interested—"

"Unyx," Raspberry interrupted, swaggering across the bed toward them, her face plastered with the smile of someone serenely satiated. "I think the phrase is: 'It's time.'"

"Dammit," Tomoe huffed. "What does a girl have to do to earn five dollar around here?"

Jo had not seen Raspberry up close before and was mesmerized by her beauty: skin of amethyst, lavender hair in gentle curls like thousands of orchid petals, a face of classic perfection. "Well, fuck," said the mouth in that face, glaring down at Jo and Tomoe, "did the Titty Fairy hand out extra cup sizes when I wasn't looking?"

Tomoe sat up and stuck out her chest. "Yep." Her boobs bobbled. "Jealous?"

"Nah." Raspberry knelt by Jo's side, opposite Unyx. "I love the feel of being held in one hand." Jo felt very crowded and her blush deepened. Without ceremony, Raspberry reached down, plucked up Jo's hand and plopped it atop one ample, amethyst breast. "What do you think, solid girl?"

"I…I…" Jo fumbled but Raspberry encouraged her to squeeze, pressing her hand over Jo's. Gel-flesh dimpled and flowed, surface firm but substance softer than any living thing Jo had ever felt. "Wow."

"Ha!" Raspberry let her hand fall. Jo lingered, fingers questing, until Raspberry's nipple hardened into a glassy pebble, snapping Jo out of her fascination and back into embarrassment. "Eurydice's gunna like you," Raspberry said, and Jo could not tell if her tone was threatening or promising. "A lot."

"Where is the Titty Fairy anyway?" Unyx asked, twisting on her trunk. "The yang-bath's long gone."

"You mean Eurydice?" Raspberry asked.

"No. Dee." Unyx's raccoon mask flowed wide and she laughed in a fast, breathy voice. "Dee – the – Titty – Fairy – hee!"

Raspberry hooked her thumb behind her. "Green Man's taking a little nap. Well deserved, for once. The man said he'd spew a bucket of spunk, and, by God, he delivered." Jo felt a little flurry of panic when she followed Raspberry's pointing thumb to the other side of the flowerbed and glimpsed a strapping, Junoesque woman the color of mint cream swaying toward them. "I mean," Raspberry continued as the mint woman came near, "he totally crashed his yoghurt truck. I am absolutely stuffed."

As an Epsilon Zeta sorority sister, Jo had lived in a house crammed with gaggles of girls for three years now, but even when she was a freshman and they slept two-to-a-bed, it had been routine. There had never been any real tension, no moments worthy of writing up in a letter to Penthouse Forum. Surrounded on all sides by women possessed of a confidence and sexuality so intense it was almost comical, Jo felt ready to write a Forum special exposé. Jell-O girls, snake-women, and amazons. It should be downright laughable…but not when it's happening to me.

Unyx peered up, way up, at the newcomer. "CeeCee?"

"And Eurydice," said the mint woman. "We're 'Key Lime' for the moment. With CeeCee's help, Eurydice can stay glued together for what's coming next."

"What's next?" Jo asked, butterflies boiling in her stomach.

Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers