It's Always Time Act 06 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers

Raccoon mask vanishing, Unyx unfurled in another scrumptious yawn, rising into the air on her gleaming, ophidian trunk until she drew eye-to-eye with Key Lime. "Fucking my brains out," Unyx smirked.

Jo could not decide if she were relieved or disappointed to find herself outside the center of attention. "More fucking?" she asked. "For God's sake, why?"

"We—Unyx—are going to need a lot more nanomek," Unyx answered, "if we're going to cure the Easies and stop the Frenzy."

Raspberry, who had been contemplating the rise and fall of Jo's newly huge boobs as she breathed, glanced up. "Cure the who and stop the what?"

"We've got to save the world, remember?" Key Lime reminded her. Eyes the color of golden delicious apples never left Unyx's.

"Oh, right," Raspberry said, "that." She gave Jo a wink and went back to ogling. "I've been kinda distracted lately. Jeez, solid girl, you've got legs all the way up to your head."

"Don't worry," Unyx said, "We've got a plan. Kinda complicated, though."

"But there's fucking," Raspberry insisted.

Key Lime and Unyx smoldered at one another. "Oh, yeah," said Unyx.

Raspberry shrugged, "Then don’t bother me with details. Just aim me at a cock or a twat and say 'Fire'."

"Bad choice of words," Unyx sighed. Key Lime brought her lips close. Unyx hesitated a microsecond away from a green-gold kiss. "You're not going to snowball us, right?"

"Ooh, wicked," said Raspberry. She set her jaw and her throat flushed the creamy color of a raspberry Italian soda. "I would," she added, her mouth sounding suspiciously full. "You wan' shome? Tashte's great. Dee'sh filling. Ha!"

"Not that way, honey." Key Lime bussed her lips against Unyx's left cheek and the obsidian Goth shivered her shoulders. "Ursula and Nyx are refined girls." Key Lime tipped her head and blew sweetly citrus perfumed air over Unyx's neck. The shiver shot down from her shoulders and through her tail, the tip curling into a trembling ball in the palm of Tomoe's hand.

Unyx whimpered. "What. What was that?"

"Refined Vitamin Dee," Key Lime breathed, "pure yang, courtesy of Dee and me." And she kissed Unyx full on the lips.

* * * *

Unyx lost herself in Key Lime's kiss and the flood of nanogasm that followed. Key Lime nudged Unyx's lips apart with her tongue and breathed new life into her mouth. Unyx pressed close until their noses nuzzled. The air passing between them was sultry and pregnant with energy. Unyx inspired.

A rarified fluid, lighter and smoother than smoke, ghosted down Unyx's throat. The part of her that was Nyx recognized the substance viscerally, knew it by its taste—this was nourishment and power of a dizzying potency—and craved to feed. The part of her that was Ursula identified it intellectually—this was quintessence, what the alchemists of the West called the fifth element and the doctors of the East called yang—and became fascinated. Together, Unyx named it in the language of poetry—this was firmament, the material of Heaven, this was love—and grew as horny as Hell.

She kissed Key Lime back, open mouthed and greedy, onyx fingers gooshing in Key Lime's spongy mane as she inhaled more and more. Nanogasm rioted as nanomek replicated in exponentially bigger bursts. Blood music screamed as the novilunium waxed. A billion wires burned within her, superstrings of sexual tension, signaling the imminence of the hardest, most amazing orgasm of her life.

Then Key Lime broke the kiss and pushed her back by the shoulders. "Don't cum," she said.

Unyx swayed on her serpentine trunk as her nanogasm-mad mind tried to process these two words. All those shining wires, more and more and burning brighter with each passing moment, made orgasm an imperative. Unyx started to speak, "Wha—?" but Key Lime kissed her again and Unyx could only croon. "Nn. Mm!" A single pre-orgasmic tremor, a bodyquake, shattered across both her human and gelled flesh. Then another.

Key Lime pushed her away again. "Don't cum. You mustn't."

"She shan't, she shan't," Raspberry crowed in a nasal, affected sing-song. She searched for understanding in Unyx's crossing eyes but found none. "She's gunna shit bricks when she figures it out."

At last, the concept registered. "What?"

Tomoe whistled through her teeth and returned Unyx's tail-tip to the flowerbed. "C'mon, Jo." Tomoe stood, flipped her hair out of her face. "We gotta go." She blinked and added, "Me oh my oh."

Unyx yanked hard on her own braids. "What do you mean we can't cum? We're so horny we'd have a screaming orgasm if that girl in Starbucks just looked at us funny."

"Get used to it," Raspberry smirked.

"Orgasm burns nanomek," Key Lime said as if that explained everything.

"Big fucking deal," Unyx hissed, scraping her bottom lip with her teeth. "We've got plenty." She had never felt so ripe with novilunium.

Raspberry cackled and fell to her knees beside Unyx. "You ain't got squat." She wormed her way between Unyx and Key Lime, aiming for the cleft where Unyx's thighs melded into a single ophidian trunk. "Yet." She kissed Unyx's glistening, ebony labia into her mouth, and exhaled with exquisite tenderness.

Jo reached for Tomoe's proffered hand. A few feet away, Unyx gasped and rolled her eyes over white. Jo asked, "What's going on?" Then she stood for the first time since she had entered the flowerbed. The hem of the coppery dress, which had first hung loose around her ankles, now draped just below her knees. She teetered on her newly statuesque legs. "Whoa."

"'Whoa' later," Tomoe insisted, taking Jo by the arm. "We need to reach minimum safe distance. Like, right now." She paused. "But don't forget your fifteen dollar, okay?"

"Nyx is used to running on empty," Key Lime said as Raspberry's nether kiss lingered and Unyx whined and babbled. "You have only begun…" Key Lime said, stepping over Raspberry to bump noses with Unyx again. "…to feel half of the way we feel." She palmed Unyx's alabaster cheeks. "All the time."

"Please," Unyx said. Raspberry's nether kiss went on and on, suffusing Unyx with that same quintessential-but-chained power, and those billion shining wires coiled into springs of sexual tension bordering on agony. "Please."

"Don't cum," whispered Key Lime, and filled Unyx's mouth with her breathy kiss.

Unyx reeled and rode an inner, rising wave. Within their shared body-mind, Ursula fought the urge to ride the ecstasy into an astral trance. Then Raspberry trapped the bud of Unyx's clitoris beneath a rolling tongue, and Unyx was beside herself with pleasure.

That's not fair, Ursula wailed. The purple tart is cheating!

Nyx was smug as a bug snug in a rug. you - wore - me - for - hours. Nyx's inner voice held none of the panic of Ursula's. fucked - me - for - hours. All the anxiety over threatened boundaries seemed to stem from the Ursula side of Unyx. you - wore - me - out - over - and - over - hours - hours - hours!

Key Lime cupped Unyx's breast, now dappled with inky sweat, and Ursula was sure she would break apart. Nyx, she marveled, I really made you feel this good, this bad? The thrill of panic gave way to the thrill of power.

yes.

Unyx's tail lashed. She tried to anchor herself to a rosebush but the spasms from pent-up orgasm ripped it out of the flowerbed, roots and all. Did, Ursula asked as clumps of Earth sprayed down, Did you like it?

yes - yes - Hell - yes. The thrill of power was pittance compared to the soaring happiness Ursula felt with these words. you - wanted - lifetime - nonstop - sex? you - got - it - little - sister - you - are - all - mine.

Ursula rejoiced, I am yours! Key Lime and Raspberry kissed and kissed and Unyx kissed back. Past and future melted into an eternal now. Every iota of Unyx itched for release. I'm freakier than Dee, aren't I? Ursula said at last. The frustration had plateaued into a cosmic high better than any bong hit. I must be. I'm loving this.

ha - ha - yes - my - love - yes.

Unyx stilled. Oh, God, Nyx, I love you. Her arms and trunk went slack. I love you.

Raspberry paused in her merry munching and glanced up, her chin streaked in swirling ink, tribal-tattoo style. "Hm?"

Unyx calmly stopped Key Lime's kiss with a wet pop. "And you," she said aloud, "you're a bigger nympho than Galatea or any of them, aren't you? You just never had the strength before."

Key Lime frowned. "Say what now?"

ha - ha - ha! yes! yes - I - am. Nyx's little voice rang with mischief, wisdom and a confidence Ursula had never heard before. and - Ursula - all - my - love - all - my - life - all - that - I - am - is - all - yours.

Raspberry scooted back on her butt until she bumped into Key Lime's legs. "Why's she smiling like that?"

"She's one of us now," Key Lime said. "Right?"

"Kinda sorta almost." Unyx rolled her shoulders. A second pair of arms, sleek and slick and blacker than sin, slipped out from under her first, swimming through the air like water snakes slithering through a swamp. Unyx purred as her new-made limbs grew thick and strong with new gel, muscle and bone. "So this is what a hard-on must feel like."

Across the flowerbed, Tomoe spun about the instant Unyx mentioned a hard-on—"Oh shit oh shit oh shit."—and elbowed Jo in the ribs. "Back, back, get back. Get the fuck back."

ha - ha - yes - erection - in - stereo - but - why - stop - at - two?

"Don't you worry," said Unyx. Her tail slunk behind Raspberry and Key Lime. "I won't."

Key Lime smiled and pressed close again. "Ursula?" Unyx heard hopeful edge in Key Lime's voice.

good - she's - guessed - what's - cumming - Raz - hasn't - but - always - ready - anyhow…

The tip of her tail tapped Raspberry between her purple shoulder blades. "Whut?" When the lavender girl turned around, the onyx tail darted right into her crotch. "Whoop! Get it out, get it ou…Ooh, God." Raspberry burbled and fell prone with a pungent splat between her thighs and a widening, blissful grin between her ears. "Leave it in."

so - give - it - to - them - till - they - melt.

"We are Unyx," Unyx said. Two obsidian arms slid around to clinch Key Lime's neck. Two more locked behind the small of her back. Unyx bent Key Lime backward, and French-kissed the canary-eating-grin off her minty face.

"And you are fucked."

* * * *
Chop me into pieces,
If it pleases,
If it pleases…

And when the chopping is through,
Every piece will say, "I love you."
Every piece of me will say, "I love you, you, you."

—They Might Be Giants, Museum of Idiots
* * * *

Oblimo
Oblimo
244 Followers