It's an Ill Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his penis in her hands, and she felt its skin and pushed the foreskin away from the head. She looked at Dwayne who gazed at her mesmerised, and then she put out her tongue and licked around the tip. She kissed the stem all down to his balls, and up again before she took the head between her lips. Moving her hand up and down the stem while rolling it horizontally at the same time she bobbed her mouth up and down the upper half of his cock. She stopped for a moment to wet him some more with saliva, and then she fell to in earnest.

Dwayne had never felt anything like it. It felt sexy and lovely and very intimate, and he looked at Carol, who smiled into his eyes while she stopped for a moment to kiss the tip. She went back to sucking him and every now and then she grazed him with her teeth. Then she started to hum around his stem, and the added vibrations really did it for Dwayne. Before he could even as much as warn her he erupted into her mouth.

It didn't take Carol by surprise - she'd felt his passion build and she wanted to feel him come in her mouth. She liked his taste, and she wanted to make sure he would not be haunted by his late wife's photographs any longer.

She drank in his come, and nibbled and kissed his cock until he'd gone soft.

He stroked her hair, and sat up to kiss her. To Carol's relief he didn't seem to mind his taste on her lips; he held her tightly in his arms and kissed her long and hard.

"Thank you so much," he said. "This was really, really lovely. I er, I'm sorry I didn't warn you but it just hit me."

"That's alright," she said. "I enjoyed it, too!"

She put her arm around his shoulder and they sat together for some time. They finished their drinks, and she revolved the day's developments in her mind.

"Oh, I do hope it will be alright with Rosie," she said. "If it is I can move in with you. Then we can be together all the time."

"Yes. But I'd rather move in with you, then. It would be better if Rosie grew up in a rural environment, and I think your house is more beautiful by far. That is, if there aren't too many bad memories attached to it for you."

"No, I don't think so. You know, Bill was just as unhappy with everything as I was. We do call each other now and then, and I'm certain he will be very happy for me when I tell him we've got together. I really like it there, and if you don't mind going there, I'll gladly stay."

He nodded. "We'll find out what Rosie thinks," he said. "Let's keep our fingers crossed."

He was silent come more, and then he said, "You know, I think I'll go and burn those pictures tomorrow. You've completely taken the sting out of them for me."

Carol beamed. "I hoped I could,' she said. "It could have been a cloud over us otherwise."

He sought her breasts with his hand. "Did you really like wearing those clips?"

"Yes, I think so. I wouldn't want to do so too often, but I'd like to keep them if I may. And we may have some fun with some of the other things too, some time."

She felt for his cock, and found it half hard again. She put her hand around him and exerted some pressure, and he responded just the way she hoped.

"Let's make love one more time," she said, taking his head in his hands and looking into his eyes. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Carol! As if I could!"

"No?"

"No."

"I feel just like a teenager! Bags on top!"

Dwayne stretched out leisurely and smiled at Carol who squatted over him. She first leant his way so far that he could kiss her pussy and then she took his cock and rubbed it from her clit to her anus and back, before she slickened the tip by moving it through her slit.

She sank down on him and heaved a sigh of satisfaction. She put her hands on his ribs to steady herself, and then she experimentally moved her ass up and down.

"Hmm," she said. "That feels good!"

Dwayne had put his hands around her hips, and as she started to move up and down he pulled her down firmly on every down stroke. She completely abandoned herself to riding him, hard and fast, and Dwayne lay looking in amazement and joy at her face, her beatific smile and her hair, swinging round her head. Her breasts bounced up and down, and he didn't think he'd ever seen anything as beautiful as Carol taking him by storm.

She revelled in the feeling of his cock deep in her pussy and the feeling of being together that she'd hoped for ever since she'd seen him with Rosie when she came to stay with her, when she'd realised what he was and how much she'd like to be there for the two of them. She loved his eyes and his voice, and she felt wanted and comfortable with him - and she touched his lips with a forefinger.

"My love!" she said. then she let herself sink down over him and hungrily sucked his tongue into her mouth. She drew her knees up a little and broke into a fast rhythm with her hips.

Dwayne responded by moving his buttocks, and he greedily drank in her saliva as she held his head and slammed her pelvis down on his again and again.

"Yes, that's it," she panted, "yes, yes, yes..." and then she bit his tongue and came. He felt her contract around his cock and stroked her cheeks and kneaded her bottom, and then she slumped down on top of him, entirely spent, panting and sweating, cheek to cheek and blissfully happy, and he came, too.

He held her tight and lay back basking in her warmth. "My love, my love," he whispered. "you don't know how happy I am."

She felt him slip out of her, and she rubbed her belly against his. Then she kissed him and they went and had a long shower.

They slept like logs, snug in each other's arms, and woke up to a brilliant morning.

"You are right," she said. "There are more birds by far at my place, and you don't hear so many cars. Let's go and have breakfast."

They ate slowly, enjoying each other's presence and only speaking occasionally. Then they went walking through the fields around the town until lunch.

"If you like we can pick up Rosie at Myra's this afternoon," Dwayne said, "and then we can have dinner at the pub, and you'll be almost home."

"That would be nice," Carol said. "I'd love to meet Myra."

They were at Myra's by four. They got out of the car, and they walked round to the back of the house hand in hand. Rosie and Myra were in the garden as Dwayne had expected.

At first Rosie didn't notice them. When she did, her eyes opened wide and she made a run. "Carol!" she shouted, and she jumped into her arms.

Dwayne looked at his daughter in Carol's arms. Then he took the plunge. "We thought we could go and live together at Carol's place," he said. "Would you like that?"

Rosie nodded vehemently. "Yes!" she said, and she tightened her arms round Carol's neck. "Now?"

Carol found Dwayne's eyes. They smiled at each other and Dwayne nodded.

"Yes, darling," Carol said and she gave her an Eskimo kiss and beamed at her. "Now."