It's Barely Theatre Ch. 02

Story Info
Actors are revealed in an updated classic musical.
1.5k words
4.44
7.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, girls. I see that you all have finished. It is now your turn. Gentlemen, please exchange places with your groomer."

The men get up and move so the women can sit down. Some men wipe the seat before the woman sits. I take Alden's place in the chair. I hope he's as good to me as I was to him.

"Gentlemen, you will groom the women in the fashion they have groomed you. You will get to know them as intimately as they now know you. There are fresh scissors, clippers, and brushes for you to use.

As the girls have different hair styles and lengths, it will be up to you to confer with your lady as to how short they want it. On the table beside your clippers are several guides for different lengths. They are labeled so you can find the right one easily. Ladies, be specific when they ask. I am not responsible if they get it wrong. Okay, talk and decide, then begin the haircut."

Alden bends down and whispers seductively in my ear,"Do you trust me?" My heart is beating a rhumba!

I turn to look at him. After several heartbeats, I answer him,"Yes."

Alden moves to get the scissors and comb, and comes back to me. He takes hair into the comb and cuts it off. I feel it drop down my shoulder. He cuts more hair off and it falls down my back. The soft brushing of my hair onto my body feels so erotic. He continues cutting and hair continues to slide down my body, like a light caress from a lover. When hair slides down my breasts, it tickles my nipples, hardening them to buds.

I'm lulled into a sensuous daze while he cuts. The spell is broken when he brushes the hair off of me, paying close attention to my breasts. I sigh,"Thank you." He turns to look at me."Oh, did I say that out loud?" He smiles and nods in affirmation.

He disappears behind me and I hear buzzing. He has the clippers now. I don't know what to expect, but I feel excited. Alden starts in the front, and runs the clippers over the top of my head towards the back. It feels nice, tingly. He makes several passes and each time I feel more tingly. It's like a vibrator on your head.

I hear a click and the clippers run up the side of my head. God, that feels even better. He slides the clippers up to the top two more times, before going around to the other side. He repeats the shaving on the other side, and I'm feeling the vibrations and it's turning me on.

Another click of the clippers, and he pushes my head down. He mimics my moves and holds the clippers to my neck, hesitating, then moving them slowly up my neck. I can't believe how wonderful that feels. He reaches the top of my head and removes the clippers. He starts at the bottom again, doing the exact same thing. I've never felt anything like this. It sends shivers down to my core. A few more passes and he's done. The clippers turn off. Alden gets a soft brush and brushes the hair off my neck, finishing with a lingering brush of his hand. I have no idea what I look like now, but I feel amazing.

We look up to find that we were the last to finish. All eyes were on us. I feel my face burn with embarrassment.

"Ladies, you can see your new haircuts later. Right now the gentlemen are going to shave your pussies. Well, the ones that aren't already bare. Those who are can take 5, as they say. The rest of the men, scissors and clippers. I think you probably already know what to do. If not, ask one who does. You may start."

Alden looks down at me with a smoldering smile. I'm in trouble now.

He kneels in front of me with scissors in his hands. Before he cuts, his hand strokes down from my stomach to my pussy. He whispers,"Nice kitty, pretty kitty." He strokes me again. His touch is soft and feels so nice. He finally grasps some hair, twirls it, and cuts it. He does this slowly, deliberately, prolonging it. Another twirl and cut. Every time he touches me, my pussy clenches in desire. Twirl and cut, twirl and cut. The top of my pussy now has short hair. He inches closer to get the hairs on either side. They are too short to twirl. He's very careful as he cuts the hairs. His tongue sticks out in concentration. It's so cute! I wonder what that tongue can do, and feel myself get wetter.

He's done all he can with the scissors, and as he gets up, a finger brushes by my clit, and I jump."Sorry, I slipped," he says with a knowing grin.

"That's okay, anytime."

Alden gets the clippers from the table and comes back. He stands for a second, thinking of how best to approach the deed. All the other men are kneeling to one side, but Alden decides to push my legs apart and get in between.

You know the rush that happens when you experience something unexpected but turns you on so fast? I had one when he got between my legs.

He kneels down and puts clipper to pubes. He slowly shears away the top of my pubes. The vibrations from the clippers are reaching my core. With each pass, I feel more turned on. When I'm bare, he moves to one side, being very careful not to draw blood. The clipper, so close to my pussy, is totally turning me on. I release more moisture and hope he doesn't notice. I'm now bare on that side so he moves the clippers to the other side. He quickly glances up at me. Damn, he noticed. He carefully shaves the hair closest to my opening. My breathing increases and I suddenly feel the clippers back on my pubes, right above my clit, pressing the vibrations into me. I can't sit still and clamp both my hands over my mouth to quiet my orgasm. I see his head bob. He's giggling!

"You bastard," I whisper to him.

Before he stands, a finger is inserted into me and pulls out with cum. He looks around to see if it's safe, then sticks it in his mouth."Yum," he whispers back with a smile.

He puts the clippers on the table and comes back with a soft cloth to wipe away the hair. He gives a little pat on my pussy, then stands behind me, signaling he's done.

I hear heavy breathing and squeaks from another woman. It's obvious we all are turned on with this exercise.

Roberto puts an end to our fun."Ladies and gentlemen, you should now all be able to be naked with each other on stage and perform without embarrassment and without being sexually aroused. This is the end of the exercise. You are welcome to use the showers in the next room before you go."

Our director turns to him."Thank you, Roberto. I'm sure this new confidence will be reflected in our performance."

We all clap and say thank you, then turn to get our clothes.

Alden and I wait for the others to get their clothes from the chairs. Most dress right away and leave through the door. One couple head to the showers. We look at each other; we know what they're about.

Soon we are the only ones there. Alden takes my hand and leads me back to our chair. He sits down and reaches out for my hips."Sit."

I place a leg on one side of him, going through the opening under the armrest. I position my pussy over his hard sword, and bring the other leg 'round while impaling myself. He rocks and I ride in that barber chair. He puts one hand up to stroke the back of my head. In my lust for him, I had forgotten about the haircut. With his feet, he turns the chair so it faces the mirrors behind the table. As I bounce up and down, I catch sight of my haircut. A cute pixie! I love it! So I feel the back of his head as well, and run my fingernails up his nape again. He pulls me in for a kiss, a long, hot, wet, tongue kiss. We fuck in that chair until we are totally breathless and utterly spent.

I have never been so thoroughly fucked by a stranger.

Needless to say, the production of the show went smoothly and we got standing ovations every night. It ran so long that I eventually became the female lead, which allowed me to couple with the male lead as well as the two robots. The sex was unbelievable! And I wasn't acting! Obviously society in the year 2117 is less puritanical than it was when the show first opened, as not one theatre critic had anything bad to say about the sex onstage. The final orgy scene was so amazing it alone was nominated for an Emmy!

Alden and I now live together. The first thing we bought together was an old-fashioned 1950s barber chair and we relive that day very often, as well as make up new games with clippers. Long live barber chairs! Oh, and the theatre too!