It's Becky Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
18months
18months
73 Followers

“The floor was cold,” she shrugged, “I couldn’t find any slippers.”

“I don’t think you realize the effect you have on me.”

“You’re one to talk,” Becky backed her ass into my now fully stiff cock, “you had me crazy from the moment I walked into the club last night. I’d wanted you since I interned with you. I couldn’t believe you notice me last night.”

“You were impossible to miss. I’ve never seen a woman look so sexy.”

My hands started fondling her full breasts. My hips rocked gently, my cock sliding up and down the crevice of her ass crack. I reached over and turned off the burner. That hand then wandered down Becky’s body, finally stopping between her legs. I tested her wetness, figuring she was lubricated well enough to handle me, I bent her forward and took her. My cock pushing past the folds of her pussy lips. She let out a throaty groan as I pistoned into her, my thrusts lifting her ass, nearly removing her feet from the floor.

“Fuck me, stud.” Her passion drove me wild. “Fill me with your cum.”

I exploded into her, for the first time covering something other than her tonsils with my sticky jizz. She bucked wildly against me, brought off by the feel of hot cum in her tight fuck hole. I watched as she came wildly on my cock, nearly collapsing as her body lost all control. The sexiest woman I had ever seen had just treated me to the most exciting orgasm I had ever witnessed.

I told her to have a seat. The least I could do was cook breakfast for her.

18months
18months
73 Followers
12