It's Been a Long Time

Story Info
You walk into the hotel room after a long drive.
1.3k words
4
16.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the hotel room after a long drive down the mountain and are pleasantly surprised to see my suitcase is already lying on the queen-sized bed nearest the door. Although you had planned to arrive before me, after dealing with weather and traffic you are just glad to be in for the night. It is almost 11 and you immediately apologize for arriving so late. But, as you walk over to put your arms around me though you're disappointed when I push away from you and suggest going out on the balcony for a glass of wine. Wine sounds great - but you'd hoped we'd be in bed within moments of you walking through the door. You refocus and listen to me talking about how stressful my flight was, and that I really need to unwind with a glass of wine and you almost make a comment about the bottle being almost empty already but then think better of it. I offer to step inside and grab another bottle and when I do, you take a few moments to look around at the pool area and notice how dark and quiet it is. You can hear the security guard making a round of the outside area and a couple on the adjacent balcony talking quietly but for the most part, it is pretty deserted.

You hear the door slide back open and almost drop your glass when you turn around. You can't imagine how I was able to make such a quick change but I'm now standing in front of you dressed only in one of your white dress shirts, black lace panties, and some seriously high heels. You reach over for me but I step back, just out of arm's reach, to tease you a bit as we finish our wine. I'm keeping the shirt held closed, for the most part, flashing you just a little bit every few minutes and the taunting has you rock hard already. Finally, I set down my glass and step closer...you cover my mouth with yours and kiss me so hungrily and deeply my panties are soaked from the weeks of anticipation. You slip one arm around my waist, underneath the shirt, to find that the panties are actually the tiniest g-string imaginable. You immediately spin me around to get a better look and push the shirt aside, forgetting that we are still outside and the security guard may decide to take another stroll by at any time. My ass is totally exposed, and you're running your hands over it, up and under the g-string and playfully snapping it to hear a little "ouch" from me - knowing that the little sting from the snapped elastic is turning me on even more.

I turn around to face you and start unfastening your belt and pulling your jeans and boxers to the floor, sitting down on the chair in front of you as I slide them off. Your dick is so hard and I rub it between my breasts until you are practically moaning. You notice the couple on the next balcony are still talking but you are way beyond caring. I look down and can see the tip glistening with a little bit of precum and I want you in my mouth so bad I can't stand it. I lean back for a moment and you almost lose it as I trace my fingers down my body and slide them into my panties..and deep inside myself, making sure to wiggle around for a few seconds before bringing my soaking wet fingers back, wrapping then around you and running them down the length of your penis while lowering my head to wrap my lips around you as well. I am sucking you so hard and stroking you with my right hand - you notice my left hand has found another spot as I'm teasing and pinching my rock hard nipples. As I start sucking faster and deep throating you even harder than before, you know you can't last any longer. Before you even know it you are exploding in my mouth and I am sucking you dry as you come harder than you thought possible. You push me back onto the lounge chair - letting the shirt fall open as I'm laid out in front of you. My mouth is completely wet from the greedy way I was devouring you and you start there - kissing me so deeply I am close to coming already. You kiss your way lower, stopping to tease my nipples with your teeth and tongue and I am crying out because it feels so good. You know the couple next door is getting an earful but you don't care because hearing me me has you getting hard again and you're not about to stop for anything. I'm arching my back which causes the shirt to fall away even more and soon I'm lying their only in the black panties, writhing around on the chair and begging you to make me come. You see the security guard's flashlight nearing and pause for a moment, waiting to make sure he has gone, but I can't wait and you just hope for the best as you continue lower, further down my stomach.

You slide your hands under the elastic of my panties and move the tiny bit of material down my thighs revealing my trip to the esthetician the day before. You lean back to take in the sight of me spread out and naked on the lounge chair. As you look down you can see how wet I am, even my thighs are soaked, and you remember to reach back to the pocket of your jeans to grab the camera you placed there earlier. I'm playing right along...spreading my legs and rubbing myself when I hear the camera click on. You snap a few shots, knowing how much you'll enjoy them when we're apart and even click a few seconds of video, hoping you'll be able to talk me into a longer performance later. I'm getting really close to a huge orgasm so you drop the camera and pull my hands away. I'm practically shoving myself in your face but you tease me with a few kisses on my thighs - ignoring my pleas. Finally you start, and lick me oh so slowly along my lips and ending by sucking hard on my clit. You feel my hips start bucking against your mouth but I taste so good you can't stop and even as you hear me crying out you are relentlessly sucking and licking me as I am shaking beneath you. I manage to wiggle my way into a 69, pulling off your shirt as I do, and you all of a sudden realize that we are naked on the balcony, going down on each other in full view of anyone who might come by, but you have been holding out for so long you're not willing to stop until you get to come again.

You roll over so I'm sitting on top of you, straddling your waist. I raise up and slowly slide myself down on your hard cock.- I am so wet and yet still so tight around you. You reach one hand up and start rubbing my clit as I am bouncing up and down on your shaft and grinding myself against you. All of a sudden another orgasm comes over me and when you feel me start to tighten around you it almost sets you off as well. You stand up and step behind me - bending me over the chair and pounding yourself into me as you rub me to another intense orgasm. At this point you are past the point of control and you pound yourself even deeper into me - coming so hard that it is all you can do to keep from collapsing on top of me. We end up laid out on the chair, naked...and sweaty...and sticky...but completely satisfied....for the moment.