It's Been A While

Story Info
He and Lin collide.
1.7k words
3.35
56.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That guy from Staind was right. It's been a while, but I can still remember just the way she tastes.

My heart thumping, I rang her doorbell. It had been over a year since the last time Lin and I collided. That's all our encounters could be described as, the collision of bodies and need. Even though we had called it quits, we both knew it would never truly be over. Now, after sixteen months of faithfulness to our respective partners, we each took our last few breaths before......

The door slowly swung open. Time is relative. There are moments in life where it seems to pass quickly, moments when it slows to a trickle. There are even moments when it seems to stand still. I had been transported back to our first year. The Lin I saw before me was the same one I had bedded a thousand times that year.

One thousand times. Lin's forearm clenched between her teeth, stifling orgasmic screams. Lin's hair, honey brown, wrapped around my fists. Lin's strong, German thighs, wrapped around my hips. Lin's clear, green eyes, enthralled in need. It was the eyes, those hungry, needful eyes, that drew me back so many years ago.

There was no preamble. No pleasantries. No catching up with news of friends and family. All that had been accomplished before. The chance encounter at a holiday party. The friendly banter. The simplest of excuses to get in contact again, "I have some pictures that I thought you would want." An exchange of e-mail and addresses, confirmation that she had moved to just a few miles from my home. One letter and then two, and here I was, controlling my breathing while staring at the object of my addiction.

I stalked through the threshold, grabbing her around the waist, pressing her back against the wall as our mouths locked hungrily onto each other. Her soft full lips were crushed under the force of our assault. Our tongues danced as if they were meant to be partners. When I broke the kiss to bite her neck, I caught a whiff of her scent. Clean. No perfumes or harsh deodorants. Clean female skin. A squeal was my reward, and as I thrust my hips into her, it was replaced with a growl.

She shoved me away from her. Already her breathing was ragged, she neared that edge which was just her first step in a downward spiral of pleasure. With a predatory glare she slowly began to undo her only attire, a gray jumper that she knew I loved. I stood and watched, knowing that it was all part of the game, the tease. Lin undid all her buttons, leaving the thin cotton cloth hanging loosely over her breasts, exposing her sinewy flesh to her navel.

She turned away from me, strutting slowly to the back of her house, drawing me into a bedroom. When I arrived a few steps behind, she was standing in front of a small trundle bed. When I came near her again, my head tilted for a kiss, my lips brushing ever so lightly against hers before she shoved me onto the bed. Soon she was straddling me, the jumper mocking me, her soft flesh so near, and still covered by the flimsy garment. She began stripping me. Pulling my T-shirt over my head, and ripping at my shorts. Each time I tried to touch her, each time I made my move for her flesh, her teeth would catch my flesh, blurring the line of pleasure/pain once again. Finally she had me down to my boxers. My cock was straining for a touch, a kiss, a lick, anything. She looked me in the eyes, pinning me in place, and spoke.

"This is what I need."

Her hot breath permeated my cock. She mouthed it up and down its length, breathing her breath through my boxers. With one delicate motion, she pulled the first few inches out, taking the head between her lips, and began to roll her tongue around the slit. Not able to take any more, I wrapped my fingers in her hair and pushed with my hips, shoving her down further. The shuddering sensation of my head hitting the back of her throat, and of her tongue sliding around the shaft, damn near sent me over the edge.

But that was all I was to have, just then. She pulled her mouth away from me, a devilish grin spreading across her face. Need, it was always about controlling the need. She'd had her fun, and now it was my turn.

Pulling her jumper down over her shoulders, I locked her arms at her sides. This had always been her worst torment, being denied the pleasure of touch. Sitting up, I brought my lips to her breasts, barely carressing the flesh. I kissed softly around her hard, pink nipple, then latched onto it, crushing it with my tongue. Lin's gasp was followed by writhing as she tried to maneuver for a bite, but I held her in place.

Pushing her down, I stripped the rest of the cotton cloth keeing me from my prize. I gazed down at the neatly trimmed patch of honeysuckle fur. Spreading her legs wide, I dove down, licking her slit and kneading the insides of her thighs. Lin has perfect thighs. Firm, and fleshy. The kind that don't jiggle, but you can sink your fingers into, the female flesh pushing up between your fingers.

But I know its not just my tongue she wants. Bucking her hips and pulling my hair, I hear the words escape her lips. "Inside, please inside." So I oblige her, pulling my left hand from her thigh, I twist my first two fingers, crossing them as if I were trying to trick her, and plunge them inside. Her body begins to shudder, and I know I will keep it that way. Twisting as I drive them in and out of her, I corkscrew her while licking her swollen clit. Her nails dig deep in my shoulders, pushing me in to her crotch.

Lin's first series of orgasms rocked through her body. Wave after wave left her toes curled and gouges down my shoulders and back.

I ached for more attention, and we rolled over so we could savor each other together. Lin's lips locked around my shaft, her hands gripping the base. While she couldn't deepthroat me, she could get in half, which is the best I've ever had. Lin's tongue swirled and licked, pressing hard against the shaft as she went from base to tip, engulfing me at the end of each stroke. It was a combo she had developed for me, and it drove me over the edge. My balls began twitching, and she swallowed my cock and cum, holding on with her lips as I bucked.

Spent, we collapsed next to each other, spooning like old lovers do. Soon she sat up, and took my cock in her hands. She was far from done, and the next step needed to be taken. Lowering her mouth back on me, she sucked my cock to life, taking him to not quite rock hard.

She laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide for me. A quick check told me she was still slick, and I began to rub the head against her lips. "Slowly," was the only word she said. I remembered. Our first time together she had only given me head, afraid it would hurt too much. It had been almost a year and a half, I knew she would need to adjust.

Slowly I slipped the head into her, feeling it press just past her opening, and already she was clamping down like a vise. I eased the head in and out teasing her and helping her relax. She gasped each time I pushed her open. Inch by inch, I slid inside her, till all nine plus inches were buried, and our pelvis' began grinding away. It was never the length, she loved the length, it was the girth. She said she always felt like she was being opened up from the inside. The pain made it hotter.

I slowly rocked, shallow motions, no thrust, just two bodies sliding together, gently kissing her neck and shoulders, tender now that she was vulnerable. We kissed, her engorged lips dancing with mine, our hot tongues massaging each other to the gentle swaying of our lovemaking. I held still, feeling her contract around me. Kegels, she loved doing Kegels, and it drove me wild when she did them with me inside her.

When she adjusted, we started with long counter strokes. Me slowly pulling out and letting her contract down around me, then thrusting my way in, opening her back up. Locking her arms over her head, I buried my face in her neck, biting in time with my thrusts. Slow, strong. After a few minutes, we began to pick up speed. Her moans became louder and louder, I gave her my forearm, and she bit down on my flesh, screaming now as I thrust into her with all my weight, our bodies rocking in the collision. Our bodies began to slide, sweat making them slick as it poured from our bodies. She wrenched her arms free from my grasp and dug her fingernails into my lower back, sending us both over the edge. With her legs wrapped around me, my cock pulsated for what seemed like hours, sending rope after rope shooting into her as I bucked as hard as I could. Exhausted, I collapsed on top of her, breathing heavy and taking in the wonderful smell of fresh sex. Slowly I slipped out of her, and rolled off to the side.

We lay like that for a while, staring at the ceiling, alone next to each other with our thoughts. Eventually I arose, donning my clothes and straightening my disheveled hair. Sheepish now that we had both spent our desire, we awkwardly walked to the door. We stood silently, staring at each other, not knowing what to do or say next. On an impulse, I reached out and pulled her head back, fist wrapped in her hair. The stifled gasp and ill concealed shudder told me it was all starting again. I'd be back.