It's Been Such a Long Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, when they had finished, Christine stood up and left her pussy right in front of my face.

My eyes were focusing on the glistening, puffy, beautiful lips in front of me, when I felt firm hands on my legs and the head of a cock pushing into my eager cunt. Alex. I could tell them apart quite easily. Alex would use my cunt as though he wanted to break me, with hard, full, relentless but tireless pounding that was more exhausting for me than for him.

"I think I need to cum, now," Christine said. "And you don't get to until I do." As soon as she finished speaking, Alex started fucking me.

I know how to make Christine cum. The boys have even used me in the past, giving her serial forced orgasms for their entertainment. She once told me that nobody, not even Simon, could so quickly and reliably make her toes curl.

But while Alex was fucking me into some sort of surreal, submissive headspace, my ability to concentrate was leaking out of me, replaced by my mouth being jolted forwards into Christine as rhythmically as one of Christine's mechanised toys.

She was so hot for it, and the piercing made her so sensitive, it took only a few minutes for her to grab my hair and scream, shoving her pussy hard against my face and making me wet.

"You can cum now, slut," Alex said from behind me.

I screamed almost immediately, muffled against Christine's muff, and almost had my orgasm broken halfway through when Alex pulled out of me without warning or ceremony and immediately yanked the vibrator out of my arse, leaving me feeling gaping open.

There was sudden cold pressure at my arse. I tried to help, but the position I was in made access difficult and pushed my cheeks together. But it wasn't so hard for them to push a thick ball inside me. I felt the curved metal of an arse hook going up between my cheeks. It was tugged gently until I gasped, and after a few seconds, left in place. They must have tied it off. I experimentally tried to pull my head down, and felt the hook tug against me.

Christine knelt in front of me again, and took my face in her hands. "Are you okay, Jo?"

I had to swallow down the impulse to say yes, Mistress, and said, "Yes, Christine."

"Do you want to continue?"

"Yes, Christine."

She stroked my brow tenderly. "What would you like, slut?"

"Please whip me, Mistress!"

She smiled slowly and languid before kissing me forcefully. When she pulled back, I was gasping for air and for her.

"OK!" Christine said.

Then I heard the winch being turned, and the tension in my shoulders and my hips increased until I was lifted off the box and left dangling in the air. The hook in my arse settled a little more snuggly, but not painfully.

The box was pushed away out of sight, and then a hand on my knee made me slowly spin, the room rotating in front of me as Christine's grinning face moved out of view, Simon's appreciative leer warmed me and finally Alex's dominating, calculating, implacable look of absolute control made me drop back into a feeling of absolute submission.

Alex was holding two gleaming metal clamps in his hands, each one with a pear-shaped weight hanging from it. I looked at them and my nipples began aching in anticipation.

He stepped forward and did not break eye contact until the last possible second, when he ducked underneath me.

No matter how long I've known Alex, I'm always surprised by how someone so dominant, and capable of such hard play, can be so tender and careful. It's why he's so good at it, and why I will let him do things with me that nobody else ever will.

His fingers toyed with my nipples until they were achingly hard, then carefully attached first one, then the other, clamp, placing it at precisely the right point on my flesh to cause the right sort of pain, and closing it gently, easing it on as my body gasped then sighed, and then letting my nipple slowly take up the weight.

I had been hogtied many times, had my nipples clamps even more often and been clamped with weights a few times, but nothing felt quite like I did just then.

I was almost completely exposed and vulnerable, but I had never been in such a position while face-down before. My body was tied, bent and secured so thoroughly I could barely move at all. But my breasts, which normally had rope tightly hugging them at times like these, were completely bare and hanging, flattering their size with gravity. And I had never had my nipples weighted face-down, never had them pulled directly out from my body like this, so the weights pulled my breasts out behind them. And with my head pulled back, I couldn't see any of myself, and barely look down to see any of them. It made my feelings of vulnerability, of exposure and submission, that much stronger.

I wiggled tentatively to test the bonds, finding nothing loose.

Alex cupped my face with one hand. I rolled my eyes down to see him.

"How does that feel on your sensitive nipples?"

"Fantastic!" I gasped.

"Good. How does this feel?"

A flogger landed lightly between my legs from below, strands slapping wide over my thighs, my belly, and my sensitive, needy, aching lips, before falling away again immediately.

I was still gasping with shock that turned instantly to pleasure when the next lash flicked stingingly across one hanging breast.

I had to close my eyes then, to better experience the pleasure, and the third lash landed, swifter and more concentrated, on my cunt again, from behind this time.

The fourth landed in my other breast, then they came in quick succession between both breasts, making the dangling weights jerk and dance, tugging my nipples sharply this way and that.

I shrieked when the flogger next landed up against my cunt hard enough to sting.

"How does that feel, slut?" Alex demanded.

"Wonderful!" I managed to gasp out before another slap across both my breasts made me squeal again. "Thank you, Christine!"

I can recognise her touch. I can't take anywhere near the punishment she can, but her ability to ride me close to the line is unmatched. Not even Alex can judge me that well with a whip.

I heard her throaty laugh before the flogger flicked over my belly and thighs hard enough to sting.

I was so dizzy with lust it took me a while to notice I was slowly revolving, my vision panning around the room, as Christine kept working me over. I could feel my skin burning from the impacts, and was beginning to moan in earnest.

I was struggling to stop myself begging or even just asking for anything else. Simon would oblige, Christine would play games with me and make me whine like a little bitch, but Alex would make me pay for any request, and make me beg for it.

Forcing myself to wait on their whims was making me even hotter. I couldn't even have the illusion of control, while I had ceded it to someone else. I could remember my safeword, of course, but that would mean the pleasure would stop.

I was nearly desperate to come by the time the flogging suddenly stopped and I felt a tongue slowly draw up my slit. For one second, I thought that would be enough.

The tongue probed me, parting my extremely lubricated lips and exploring slowly. It danced around the nub of my clit, then slid away and toyed with my entrance. It was just the tongue - I could not feel any fingers or even lips.

Even with my toes curling and my whole being desperate to explode in orgasm, I could recognise Simon's magic tongue.

I was teetering on the very edge of cumming when the touch suddenly stopped. My eyes flew open. "Nooooo!"

"Beg for it," I heard Alex say.

"Please make me cum!"

Christine chuckled. "Say you're our cumslut."

"I'm your fucking cumslut!"

Then I felt Simon's tongue back at work, at the same time as Christine started flogging both my breasts, back and forth, steadily, setting the weights bouncing and swinging and jerking my nipples until flashes of pain spiked trough my lust like fireworks.

"Cum, bitch," Alex said.

That was all I needed.

I screamed, and thrashed, and bounced so hard my nipples screamed but, at that point, it only added to my orgasm.

Simon didn't stop until my orgasm started winding down. That took some time.

Then he kissed me. His mouth was covered in my juices. I tried to lick it all off.

Then he pulled back. "Ready?"

I stared at him muzzily. For what?

Then the two clamps were pulled off my nipples.

I howled, at first, as the blood rushed back. Two mouths - Christine and Alex, Simon was still kissing me - covered them and sucked and licked them gently until I was quiet and docile again.

They lowered me, but stopped when I was at groin height.

Simon stepped in front of me, his hard cock pointed directly at my lips. I opened my mouth wide. I was only to eager to repay him.

He slid inside my mouth gently, giving me so much time as he pushed towards the back of my mouth and then down my throat that I was getting impatient for him to start fucking my face properly.

With his cock buried in my mouth until my nose touched his belly, he stepped back slightly and used the wooden bar to pull me towards him. Then he pushed the bar away, and began using it to swing me back and forth along his cock, fucking my face without moving his hips.

I felt someone between my legs, then a thick silicon cock was pushed smoothly and easily inside me. Christine stood there so Simon's pushing and pulling fucked my pussy with silicon as his cock fucked my mouth. I couldn't tell if it was a strap-on or double-ended, but my money was on strap-on.

Simon didn't vary his pace. I slid back and forwards, between them, spreading around the dildo as Simon slid out of my throat, then swallowing Simon as the dildo left me.

In my mind, I became one continuous tube, my throat and my cunt joined in the middle and the two shafts becoming one, massaging my body from the inside as I slid back and forth along it.

The feeling was surreal and dreamlike. I accepted it but felt like so much more than just a passive recipient.

Nobody said anything. My first orgasm took me by surprise, sliding up smoothly and taking over before I noticed it had started.

Then Simon let himself build, and my second orgasm came while I was impaled fully on the dildo, Simon holding me so he could come into my mouth, just his head between my lips as I swallowed everything I could.

They lowered me all the way to the ground, and untied me, massaging my legs thoroughly. I wasn't going to cramp, but I wasn't going to complain about the massage, either.

Finally, I was lying face down on the floor, free of all ropes and with the hook gently pulled out of my arse, my arms flung out and my legs spread, and feeling half dopey but half as if I had only just started.

"Are you up for more?" Christine asked. There was eager lust in her voice. I didn't need to even look up to know that the men were sporting hard cocks.

"Mmmmm," I said as I managed to get up on hands and knees. "Remember what Alex and I were saying earlier ..."

They remembered. Christine was already lying down in front of me. Alex was using his thumbs to spread my lips before my tongue touched Christine's. He slowly started pushing inside me as I let the thrust push me into her, my tongue buried between her lips and my mouth pressing into her pussy.

Alex pushed all the way into me so easily, my come still lubing me, I barely felt any friction at all. He pumped me a few times to get my depth, then began to slowly speed up. I was licking enthusiastically at Christine, but I let him make any other movements.

I was so sensitive from the torment, flogging and then Simon's expert tongue that I was shaking with an approaching orgasm almost before I believed it. Alex was relentless and steady, finding just the right speed to irresistibly turn me into a quivering mess. And every time his hips smacked into my arse, I was jolted into Christine, who gasped.

I became determined, through my own fog, to make Christine come before I did. I knew how horny she had to be, it shouldn't be that hard!

It became a race to overcome my own pathetic lack of resistance - my inability to hold out against Alex, versus Christine's legendary ability to come easily and repeatedly.

I won, by about ten seconds, Christine grabbing my hair, shoving me hard into her and shrieking as she squirted into my eager mouth. She was still orgasming when my pelvis sent an explosion all through my body and I jerked and thrashed on the end of Alex's cock.

He didn't stop pumping until he spurted into me. By the time he pulled out, I had come again, and so had Christine, and all I could do was collapse, too shaken and drained by his fucking to do more than lie there quivering.

Christine, who needed no recovery, beckoned to Alex. He knelt next to her head and she grabbed his cock with one hand, opened her mouth wide, and began noisily and appreciatively cleaning it.

I was lying on my side watching when I felt Simon lie down behind me, one hand snaking around to start teasing my breast.

I reached back instantly, pulled my knees up and guided his cock to my arse. The hook had given me an urge I still needed to scratch.

He gently pulled out of my grasp, slipped inside my pussy for a few gentle, heavenly strokes, then pulled out and, properly lubricated, pressed against my arsehole.

I was so needy I had already relaxed for him, and was trying to will myself bigger as he slowly pushed inside, his cock so hard there was no danger he wouldn't be able to make it. I moaned, eyes fluttering closed, as I felt his full length sliding slowly inside me.

He began fucking me with long, gentle strokes, pulling nearly full out every time, as I lay in a nearly foetal position and shivered, his slowly roaming hands keeping a stream of sensation from my breasts and nipples as my eyes stayed glued to Christine. She was jilling herself through two more orgasms as she sucked Alex until he took over and began fucking her face until he exploded into her mouth. She grabbed his balls and pushed him back so the last spurts splashed onto the upper slopes of her breasts. She managed to pump out a little more, and guided his cock down so she could paint her nipples with the last of his cum.

The sight must have been the last trigger Simon needed. I felt him jerk, push deep inside me, and shiver through cumming.

I was still feeling shaken and weak, and being fucked in the arse wasn't helping, but I summoned enough energy to pull myself off Simon's cock and crawl forward until I could get my mouth to Christine's breasts.

I started with long, slow strokes of my tongue, pulling the cum up into my mouth and then lifting my head for a kiss, painting the cum onto Christine's tongue and swapping it back and forth. Then I would drop my mouth for another long stroke. When I had cleaned most of the cum off her upper breaths, I slid my lips around one cum-coated nipple and began gently sucking.

I gasped as I felt Alex slip three fingers into me from behind, stretching me, the feeling heavenly despite the pounding he had already given me. He reached his other hand between my legs, his arms bracing my leg and holding me in position as his fingers spread my lips and exposed the top of my clit.

"Keep going," he commanded me. "Keep going while I make you cum again."

His tone was so certain, so authoritative and absolute, I felt myself halfway there already.

I moaned around the tip of Christine's full breast, losing all subtlety as I started sucking and licking her nipple, moving quickly to sucking it like a little cock, opening my mouth wide to get as much of it into my mouth as I could.

I was shaking, my arms quivering weakly and my hips only staying in place because Alex was holding me there while he finger-fucked me and rubbed me.

I bit down hard when I came, on the meat of her nipple, making her holler and then laugh, then I leant my head weakly into her breast like a pillow, still shaking.

"The other breast," Alex commanded.

I almost cried.

He pulled his fingers out of me and slapped my arse, hard, making me squeal.

"The other breast! You will come again."

Christine rolled her torso to present her other breast to me, the cum already drying around her erect nipple. I began sucking it dumbly as Alex slid his three fingers back inside and began remorselessly driving another orgasm out of me.

I came quickly and soon, the moment inevitable and less a pleasure than a demonstration of how much Alex controlled me at that moment.

After I came, he released me and I fell forward, onto Christine, who hugged me as I lay with my head pillowed between her breasts.

There was a pause after that. Christine was idly stroking my hair, I was trying to focus again, and I don't know what the boys were doing, but they weren't making a sound.

Simon was the first to say "So, what next?"

"Slut has a request," I said into Christine's breast before managing to roll my head to look at the boys.

I saw Alex's eyes gleam as he looked at me, and his cock stopped deflating and began to thicken again. "Yes?"

I pointed at Christine. "Spit-roast her, I need a minute to recover."

Alex turned his forceful gaze on Christine. Simon chuckled. Christine smiled lazily.

I rolled away from her as the boys closed in.

"Which of you wants which end of me?" She purred as she rolled onto her hands and knees.

Alex took her pussy. He never tired of his ability to turn us into helpless wrecks, and Simon could fuck your mouth so beautifully.

I lay weakly and watched, not even touching myself as Christine was fucked at both ends

The night was not even half over, yet.

12