It's Complicated Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
1.3k words
3.81
28.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WynterLee
WynterLee
10 Followers

This is unedited.

*****

Theodore Masters

I woke up the next morning next to a beautiful blonde whose hair is in long curls snuggled up right against my chest. Unconsciously she shifts in her sleep causing the sheet to fall down and I could see a good amount of her cleavage. Moving some of her hair away from her neck I lean down and start sucking on her neck, eventually I start sucking hard enough to give her a hickey officially claiming her as mine. I couldn't wait to get that mask off of her when she wakes up. I already took mine off last night. She insisted on keeping it on even though I couldn't see her face in the dark.

Momentarily forgetting that I'm sucking on her neck she lets out small moans. Eventually her beautiful vibrant blue eyes open up and she turns her head to look up at me. I stop claiming her neck as I lean and kiss her before she can get a good look at me. I couldn't wait to see who she was, she looks absolutely beautiful.

"Go turn the lights on, then you're going to turn the lights on, and take your mask off. I want to see you," I tell her and she starts to get up but I stop her. "Not this second I want you to take care of a problem I have under the blankets kitten."

I don't give her a chance to say anything as I push her head under the blanket towards my erect cock. She grabs my cock and strokes it avidly well taking some into her mouth. Shoving her further down she gags. I let out a loud moan as she gets use to my cock. I like the feeling of her warm mouth covering my cock, the strings of saliva that follow as she takes her mouth off.

"Good girl... such a good girl.. keep going kitten. Good girl... Daddy's almost there," I groan as my balls slap against her face. I take my hand and wrap it in her long blonde curls pulling her mouth further down. My balls begin to churn as she goes further down. Eventually I let out a few spurts of cum. She took it all into her mouth then swallowed. I let out a small moan as she sucks on my cock to make sure all of the cum was gone. In a hoarse voice I say, "Off now kitten it's time for you to take off your mask and then you can face me."

She nods her head and then she turns around a small tattoo on the side of her body are small black birds flying upwards towards her breasts. I watch as she brings her small hands behind her head untying the mask as she throws it on to the floor ahead of her. Turning around she looks at me and the both of us drop our masks. There is my baby sister staring at me with her blue eyes shocked. She cover her breasts even though I have spent more then enough time staring at them.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I need to go!" she says faster then my brain can register and she shoves on her dress only zipping it up half way and picks up her heels rushing out of the room. I go to run after her but as soon as I get up I trip over the sheet. I couldn't believe I slept with my sister.

"Well this is going to be an awkward movie night tonight," I mumble to myself as I get off the bed that's reeks the smell of sex and alcohol. A few cans of whip cream and a bowl of melted chocolate that's not hardened again on the side table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ashlyn are you in your room? Can you please come out?" I ask her knocking on her door. I press my ear against the door and I don't hear much of anything but the small sound of a drum. My sister had her head phones in blasted as loud as she could. I sigh and lean against the door. She didn't want to talk right now and there's nothing I could do to force her to come out.

In my head with my rational thought I knew that what we did last night was wrong. I knew that her and I were going to be damned in Hell for the rest of our life when we die, but in a way it felt exciting. Never has a girl ever let me take her to a hotel room and let me treat her however I wanted too. I never knew that my sister was a do what she's told type of girl. Then again she's my sister so of course I don't ask her details on her sex life. I mean sure I've questioned her if she's sexually active and caught her a few times in the act which were scarring moments.

I like the feeling of us being together last night and she's the best girl that I've ever been with. My brain could comprehend that what we're doing isn't right but it didn't matter because even if it's wrong it felt really right. I just need to get her to talk to me some. She ran out on me.

Heading down stairs I decide to go make some dinner. I stayed later in the hotel not wanting to come home straight away. Maybe if I'm lucky she'll keep it cool and treat it like nothing happen. That way I can bring it up later when she's eating or when we watch a movie. There's no way we could avoid this talk. Sure when she was younger she learned the birds and bees from school so I didn't need to explain or bring it up besides telling her to be safe. I made sure she always has birth control and condoms so she doesn't have a pregnancy.

A few minutes later I hear her door slam and she's bouncing down the stairs obviously ignoring me who's cooking in the kitchen. She's dressed up ready to go out. Her hair has been straightened and she wore a white dress which I would find ironic after what we did last night. I am quite sure the things we did weren't pure and even God would frown upon us.

"Where are you going? It's movie night don't you remember? We do this every week about three days of the week when I'm not busy? Today I'm not busy," I point out to her with a small frown. How am I going to confront what's going on between us if she won't even let me talk to her.

"I'm going out. I have a date tonight," she tells me vaguely not giving any details about where she plans to go or who she's going with.

"Anyone I would know?" I ask her automatically disliking whoever it is that's taking my sister's attention away from me. Especially after last night I didn't want to lose her to anyone.

"No, anyways don't wait up for me. I don't plan on coming home tonight if things go well," she says taking her car keys off the hook and leaving out the door. I look at the window after her and watch as she leaves before checking my phone. I kept a tracker in her car since I have some bad history with some people and I like to know where my sister is at all times.

Turning off the stove and grabbing my car keys I hurry to my car with my phone on so I could follow her. It may seem a little eccentric but I didn't need anyone else taking my sister away. Starting up the car I drive off after her making sure to stay back far enough.

WynterLee
WynterLee
10 Followers