It's Complicated Ch. 10

Story Info
He watched her as her body thrash on the bed.
5.5k words
4.7
36.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her as her body thrashed about on the bed. Instinctively he tightens his grip on her thighs as he enjoys the sweetness of her core. He knew from the moment he saw her that it was going to be difficult to keep it strictly professional. Now he had her at his home, on his bed, naked, doing exactly what had been on his mind the minute he looked at her. He continued to attack her clit. Her arousal was seeping out of her. He realized going in that this would be a mistake, but there was something about this girl, he had to taste her.

"Uggnnhh...mmm...oahh." She wailed out a low throaty moan. If she could remember a single word in her vocabulary she would have told him to stop because it was becoming too much for her. Instead she opted for grabbing handfuls of his hair, but was disappointed to find there was not enough to grab, instead she put her hands on either side of his face, pulling him up her warm, over stimulated body. He was too much. She didn't know if she could continue, but she wanted to.

As he was crawling up her body he plunged two fingers into her dripping pussy. Her body arched up wanting and needing to feel more. His thumb was tracing circles around her slippery, swollen clit pausing only to drag his thick fingers lazily between the folds of her heat. Her full lips formed a perfect 'o' and he couldn't stop himself from claiming her mouth. She started to squirm under him at the taste of her sex on his mouth. She needed more.

She reached down between their bodies and was dissatisfied to find out that she was the only one fully naked. Her attempt to undo his pants failed. He was still strumming her pussy ever so softly it was killing her. And in no time a thigh quacking orgasm started ripping through her core and shutting down her senses. She dug her nails into his shoulders as she rode out the spasms, her pussy clinching tightly around his fingers. There was something missing.

"Pants...Off." She panted.

"Anything you want, baby."

His voice was husky. He kneeled over her and positioned himself for entry. He looked down at her hooded eyes. She was beautiful like that. Too beautiful. He slid his finger inside of her and spread her juices on his bottom lip just before he sucked it between his teeth. She smiled at him wickedly and motioned him closer with her finger. He slowly started pushing further into her until he filled her completely. Her eyes widened at his size. He kept his gaze trained on her face, waiting for her to adjust. A few minutes later she was rotating her hips under him urging him to move within her.

"Patience, baby."

She was tight. He had been with his fair share of females, but none so sweet, so tight or so sexy without trying. He palmed her swollen breast, giving her dark nipple a slight pinch. She pushed up into his rough hand and started moving her hips again. She needed the friction. What he was doing was torture. She was on the edge and he was leaving her there...waiting...wanting...needing, more. He leaned down over her body and captured her mouth in a deep long kiss that clouded her mind. He said against her lips, "you win," as he pulled out of her and pushed back in with eye opening force. He heard her quick intake of breath and examined her face, "Still with me, baby?"

"Yeeessss..."

He smiled against her lips and continued thrusting in and out of her. He could see her orgasm building up. Her eyes were shut tight, her back was arched and she was biting down on her lips. He could feel her getting wetter...as if it were possible. He slowed his pace and reached down to circle her clit pushing her clear over the edge. Her walls immediately clenched tightly around him, at the same time it forced down his own release. He sustained a slow, even plunge in and out of her until he ran dry. Soon after he fell beside her.

She broke the silence, "So are you going to tell me what's going on with my book now? Or do I have to wait?" There was a slight edge in her voice.

"I didn't plan this, Miss James. I mean, of course the moment I saw you...any man with a pulse would...I didn't plan this." He felt like a fool around her...which was a first.

"We are past the pleasantries, Fuller. Just tell me what's up."

"I told you. I am going to publish your book. We believe that your book could make a lot of noise if we push it out the right way. The company you were with is a startup company...well that's what we call it. Once I got wind of your book, I wanted in."

He was starring at her still naked body, marveling at its smoothness.

"I don't understand. Why haven't I heard of you? Who is we? What's the difference?"

"One question at a time, baby. I am a fairly new representative for this publishing company. Hand picked." He seemed proud at that fact. "The difference is that we are taking away your training wheels. You are free to write what you want."

"But..."

"No buts. You write it I'll publish it."

"My book. It's a series. I didn't mention it to Ann."

"It has to be. They want more."

"They? "

"Here's the thing. We go about it a little bit differently than you may be used to. What works for us is if we...leak the book out to a few 'important people', to see how it is perceived if that goes well we send it out. Locally...nation wide...world wide. In that order."

"So my book is...?"

"...is being read by a select group of people and over the course of some months it will be printed."

"I...wow. Is it supposed to happen so fast?"

"When you do it right, yes...and we always do it right."

She didn't miss the insinuation in his last comment, but she was too busy trying to swallow all that he said. Her stomach growled. Good sex always did that to her.

"Sorry about dinner, like I said, this wasn't planned."

"Don't worry about that. The title..."

"What do you feel like eating?"

He stood up fully naked. His muscles flexed with each movement. Lyn watched him move as if it was poetry. She decided in that moment that he should never wear clothes; it does him a great injustice to cover up his body. She was lost in her thoughts. She closed her knees subconsciously at the familiar heat building back up in her core. She wanted more of him.

He gave her a knowing smile and said, "Later, baby. Let's eat." She frowned. "Later. I promise. I am nowhere near finished with you."

*****************************************

He stepped out of the elevator and stopped short of his office door upon seeing his new secretary. She was an older woman, he was thankful for that. She had her hair in a tight bun and looked to be reading over his rules. He cleared his throat.

She stood up, "Hello. You must be Mr. Cohen Pierce. It's nice to meet you sir, I am Carlene Meyers, your new secretary."

"Did they catch you up on everything?"

"Yes, sir they did. I have everything under control. I know your rules. We are going to get along fine."

"I hope that is true Ms. Meyers." Oddly enough, he meant that. "Do I have any calls or mail?"

"All your calls, messages and mail are sitting on your desk sir."

He was shocked. This Carlene might actually know how to do her job. He'd have to find out what he was paying her.

"Sir, don't forget about your two o'clock meeting in the conference room."

"Thank you Ms. Meyers." He stepped into his office leaving the door open.

Life just got a little easier for him. He sat back in his chair and went through his mail, noticing that something was missing. The report. Where was it? He scattered the papers searching for one unmarked letter. It was Monday the letter should have been there. Not seeing it was pissing him off.

"Ms. Meyers!" He barked out while pacing his office.

She jumped at her name. She heard about his infamous temper, but she never dreamt she would come in contact of it within an hour of being on the clock. She knew his type though.

She stood in his doorway, "Is there a problem sir?"

"Is this all of my mail?" He raked his hands through his hair.

"Yes sir. That was the lot of it."

"Get out. Shut the door."

He needed to make a phone call. He wasn't paying that little prick for nothing. He listened to the line ring several times before someone finally answered...

"This is Ryan."

****************************

"Fuller, you're not half bad."

He looked at her incredulous, "What were you expecting?"

"Hmm..." She thought about that for a minute. "I was expecting you to be an asshole."

"Like the one in your book?"

"Not quite that extreme, but some version of it."

He smiled crookedly at her. "I should be offended that you expect so little of me. I'm sorry to disappoint you baby. If it's a jerk you want, I can work on that for you."

"No that's not what I mean, but it would make this easier if you were."

"How so?"

Lyn looked down at her hands and thought about her answer. She knew she didn't want to relive any moment of her past, but she also knew that she didn't want this...thing with Waylon to confuse the already crossed lines. This was supposed to be a professional relationship and she wanted to get it back to that point. She looked around the cozy corner; it was pretty ironic that they decided to meet in a bookshop. Enough stalling.

"We can't do this."

"Do what? Have coffee?" He knew what she meant, he just wished she didn't mean it.

"Come on Fuller. Don't make me say it." The moment he sat back in his chair was the moment she realized that he was leaning unnaturally over the table in her direction. "You are a nice guy and everything and the sex is, in all honesty some of the best sex I have had in a while, but we have a work relationship and I don't want that to..."

"Say no more, ba...Miss James." She saw the flash or irritation enter his eyes. "I understand. If we are going to be working so closely together we should have boundaries."

Her timing was way off. They had been sleeping together practally since the moment they met. He was not happy to agree to her 'work only' approach to this, but this is what she wanted and for some unknown reason he wanted her to have everything she wanted...even if only knowing her for a short time. He figured maybe there was another guy, which made sense because in his eyes, Jaylyn was a catch.

"I got it!"

"What have you got?" His demeanor turned from engrossed to apathetic.

"The title. I've been thinking about it for days and I've finally came up with something."

"Well...?"

"Blind Trust." She looked across the table hoping for him to like it, when out of nowhere he stood up to leave. "Where are you going?"

"I've got a lot of work to do, now that we have a title. I'll be in touch."

***************************

'...One hand in the air for the big city, Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty, No place in the World that can compare, Put your lighters in the air, everybody say yeaaahh...'

He let himself in. Her music was too loud; she would have never heard his knocks over it. He stood watching her go through boxes and singing every other word of the song. He walked over to the stereo and turned her music down to a faint humming in the background.

Jaylyn whipped her head around, "Hey! I was listening to that."

"I think the whole building was listening to that."

"Whatever. How long have you been standing there? What's wrong?" Ryan looked different to her. He looked worried.

"I just walked in. What's going on with your book?"

"Waylon is sending it out to have it printed, but a few 'important people' already have it. It's just going by so fast. I'm so excited. It's finally happening the way I wanted it to."

"What about Waylon? You have been seeing a lot of him."

If only he knew, "Waylon is a good guy. I haven't seen him in a few weeks now, but things are good with him. He's good at what he does and he seems to actually enjoy it, which is not something you see often."

"How are you keeping in touch with him?"

"Emails mostly. It's more convenient for him that way since he has been traveling a lot lately. He should be back soon. Ry, what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"What do you mean? I'm always okay. You know me."

"Are you sure? You know you can talk to me?"

"Yeah Jay, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

Ryan decided in that moment he was going to tell her what was going on. He felt like shit for what he was doing to her. He should have never agreed to anything like this. It wasn't like he needed the money or anything. He just figured that the extra cash couldn't hurt and he agreed to it before he knew her, but even he had to admit that there was no excuse for what he was doing.

He had to tell her. Soon.

****************************

Pierce was just about to leave his office when his secretary stopped him.

"Sir, there is someone here to see you. He says he's from..."

"It is after eleven o'clock, Ms. Meyer's, why are you still here? Your shift was over at nine."

"I was on my way out when I saw that the last secretary mismanaged your schedule book. I was fixing the errors."

That actually explained a lot. He was growing fond of Carlene.

"What were you saying?"

"There is someone here to see you. He says that he is from your publishing firm."

"Damn. Where is Wes? Why can't he take care of it?" He impatiently looked at his watch.

"Mr. Banks is busy with the lawyers redrawing contracts for a new client. He mentioned needing to speak directly with one of the partners or else I would have sent him elsewhere."

"What about John?"

"John is in a meeting. Sir, I know you're exhausted. I told him that you had a plane to catch and he promised to make it fast."

Its official, Carlene was a keeper. "Where is he?"

"Conference room four, sir."

"Thank you, Ms. Meyers. Its late go home."

Pierce walked down the hall into the conference room. He had been working double overtime for the past few weeks and all he wanted to do was go home, get drunk and pass out, whoever this was, was going to catch the bad end of his temper if this turned out to be a waste of time.

The man stood upon hearing the door opening. "You must be Cohen Pierce, I'm Waylon Fuller."

"What is so important that it couldn't wait until a better hour, Mr. Fuller?"

"I was hired by Jack a while back to front your publishing firm."

"Is there a problem over there?"

"No, sir. The exact opposite. We have a new author on our radar and..."

"Mr. Fuller if there is a point to this meeting I suggest you get to it, I'm on a tight schedule."

"Have it your way. Here is the manuscript. Give me a call when you've finished reading it so we can discuss advertising, which is where you come in."

"Why did you bring this to me? What is wrong with the publishing process we already have set?"

"Just read it and give me a call. We can make a lot of money on this one." Enough said.

"Goodnight Mr. Fuller, I'll be in touch."

******

He walked into his dark, empty condo instantly relaxed by the silence, but strangely no longer tired, which didn't surprise him. It hadn't occurred to him until now that he wouldn't mind having someone to come home to, but that was a fleeting thought. He never found any woman interesting enough to keep him guessing. He couldn't stand monotony. A year after college he'd met a good girl. One he actually thought about giving a try, but she lacked originality and she couldn't hold a very good conversation unless it was about movies and celebrities...that got old quick.

He went straight to his laptop to send out a few company memos and later opted for reading the manuscript through another endless, restless night. He much rather be reading something else, but since he was going to be reading either way...might as well make some money doing it.

****************************

Lyn didn't know what to do with herself. She had an unusual amount of free time on her hands. She started in on part two of her series, but when that got old she decided on checking her emails. She had only read Waylon's last few emails, but didn't reply to them. She didn't like how he kept everything so short with her, not after what happened with them. If she was being honest with herself she would take note of the fact that she didn't feel as if she could completely give herself to another person. Her past didn't seem like much to someone looking in on the outside, but to her it was much more than what was on the surface. There were some things she has not yet faced and Waylon didn't need to be a part of it. She felt stupid for leading him on like that.

She opened her email and was surprised to see another email from Waylon sent yesterday.

'...Everything is still going according to schedule. At this rate your title will be on the shelves within a few months...give or take. I just finished my last meeting with the advertising firm. I trust they will be onboard soon enough. I am on my way back to you to go over you possibly meeting with some of the other people who have a hand in pushing your book out there..."

His email unsettled her. She wondered why he was putting so much effort into her and her book. It hardly seemed fair. She knew for a fact that he was working with at least three other writers. She heard him take calls about it in front of her, but he didn't seem to be giving the others this much...special attention. She would have to ask him about that.

****************************

Pierce walked out of the elevator manuscript in hand and headed straight to his office.

"Good morning sir, everything you need is already on your desk..."

"Ms. Meyers get Mr. Waylon Fuller on the phone for me and cancel all of my meetings for today."

"Yes sir."

He settled in his off throwing his coat on the small sofa in the corner and loosening his tie before finally sitting behind his desk. He wasn't sure how he was going to go about this, but he couldn't put it off any longer.

"Sir, Mr. Fuller is on line five."

"This is Pierce." He spoke into the receiver.

"Mr. Pierce, I take it you read over the manuscript." There was a smug edge in his voice.

"Who wrote it?"

"A fairly new writer from New York, I have been working closely with her for..."

Pierce stopped listening after Waylon mentioned New York. There was no doubt now. He didn't need to hear anymore. Nothing else mattered.

"Mr. Fuller," He cut him off. "Fax over the plans and my secretary will be in touch with you."

He hung up the phone and pushed the intercom button.

"Ms. Meyers can I see you in my office."

One minute later Ms. Meyers walked in with her own copy of the manuscript clutched at her side.

"Where did you get that?"

"Another secretary in the building said Johnny didn't want to read it, so she made another copy and gave one to me. Just something to read in my free time." She smiled kindly at him.

"I am expecting some things to be faxed over from Mr. Fuller. Let me know when it gets here. Also, I need you to schedule a meeting with his new writer and Wesley Banks. Here in Nevada."

"Yes, sir. Do you want me to contact Wesley's secretary for..."

"No." He cut her off. "I want YOU to schedule with Mr. Fuller and the author. For me...using Wesley's name. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I'll let you know as soon as possible." She turned to leave.

"Ms. Meyers...I am playing this one close to..."

"Say no more." She looked down at the book in her arm and smiled warmly. "I understand sir."

"Thank you Ms. Meyers."

If he didn't like her so much he would have fired her for interrupting him.

****************************

"You have been spending a lot of time over here. What's the deal?"

"Is that your way of telling me that I have to leave? I heard you on the phone. I know he's coming over." There was an edge in his voice.

"You can stay as long as you want, Ryan. You know that. He's only coming over for a minute. What's wrong with you?"

12