It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his dick hardened my mind tried to think about Tyra when I forced her to give me a blow job letting my 10 inch dick move to the back of her throat. I remembered that she gagged and then pushed against my legs getting her mouth off my cock before gagging.

I started to shudder uncontrollably as I buried my face into his crotch until his balls slapped against my chin. I was deep throating 14 inches with the skill of a sword swallower I knew I had to thank 'Sissy rickie' later.

As the weeks pass I was usually up at 7:00 A.M. and I was up and dressed in my spandex work out shorts tights and tan leg warmers, with my aerobic shoes and a matching spandex sports bra. I had my long braids pulled back into ponytails, held in place with scrunches that matched my outfit.

My hair was a tousled mane but somehow upbeat and contemporary. Tyra insisted that I keep my eyebrows plucked completely leaving no evidence of my natural eyebrow line. I had to draw in eyebrows that were penciled thin, in impossible arches, high above my eyes. A little daytime eyeshadow, my lashes were now so long, curled and full, and just a hint of eyeliner completed my day look. A look that I knew was not only passable but pretty good looking judging by the ogling and hard-on's of the delivery men who came to the door. For fun she had me give the pizza delivery boys blow jobs for quick delivery as a tip for practice until I was the consummate cock sucker.

My complexion was looking good and just a touch of blush set off my cheekbones perfectly. My mouth was very soft and full with a generous coating of glistening ruby iridescent lipstick just the way she liked it. My hair was pulled back from my ears to reveal four piercings in each ear filled with a variety of stones, hoops, and dangles. The sexy leotard top and bike shorts hugged my femininely athletic physique and emphasized the new definition of my body.

I once asked Tyra how long was she going to keep doing this and she just responded as long as she wanted to, she was going, "To make my body as feminine as possible so I would never think of hitting another woman, or teasing another gay man."

She ran her hands down my torso, pressing hard as she slid them from my underarms down to the sides of my expanding hips giggling. "I think your coming along nicely now that all of your ugly body hair has been permanently removed leaving Mr. Macho, hairless feminine and all faggot smooth. I have made your skin so smooth and soft that it will be the envy of every woman," she said while running her hand over my face and patting it.

I couldn't help it and I slide my hand over my stomach things sure changed since I was put on the specialized exercise program and pills. Tyra dictated my shape sculpting my body by eliminating my weight lifting and adding more aerobic exercises, walking in heels, stretching and running. The first fifteen minutes I would walk on the tread mill would become a jog, and for forty-five minutes this would be my pace. I ran on the treadmill for about five to six miles until after a brief cool down it was time to train. I started out with fifty jumping jacks, to warm up before practicing my jumps. I was happier that way, even I had to admit it to myself. My body was in better shape and my mind was stimulated by her playfully mysterious manner.

In the gym I began to perform various stretching exercises. Keeping my back straight and arms straight above my head, I began to slowly bend to touch my toes. Deep breath when bending down and then exhaling on the way back up. Three sets with ten in each set for every exercise that was what was taught to me by either James or Tyra designed to restructure my body. Sitting on the floor I began stretching my legs, warming up the calf and thigh muscles. Conditioning was very important before a good work out.

After working out when James wasn't there I usually went to the kitchen and drank a glass of grapefruit juice with a handful of pills and vitamins. Then I would shower and slip into my maid's outfit and take care of my daily tasks.

CHAPTER 15 RENOVATING AND MOTIVATING:

One morning when I came in the gym to work out something was different but my eyes were fixated on James as this black Adonis came in from his naked morning swim in the heated pool. He slowly dried him self off with a big yellow towel. The contrast of the bright yellow towel against his wet ebony skin dripping water on the tile floor mesmerized me. James looked at me and smiled broadly, "Good morning rickie you have anything interesting planned for today?"

"G-Gooood Morning James, no my day will be uneventful just a few small chores," I said sheepishly.

"Good look around I did some redecorating for you from now on when you work out, you will be able to look at some of the hot photos that Tyra and I have taken of you that should inspire you." That is when I ripped my eyes away from James's 6 foot 3 magnificent body and looked around the room. "Look at yourself all horny and wantonly out of your mind as you were fucked by Tyra. There are others of you sucking my dick the other day in your skimpy workout outfit showing how big of a sissy slut you are."

When did James take those pictures of me giving him a blow job? Did Tyra come in while that was going on and take the pictures with out me knowing she was there.

Just look at these great shots of you squirming with the dildo or Tyra's fingers up in your hot tight well toned ass. See, this way, you are gonna be working' out, focusing on toning your muscles while keeping them feminine and undefined. Since you are narcissistic they are sure to get you all horny as you admire yourself. Your no doubt will remember fondly the events and fantasize others of yourself in all kinds of helpless erotic situations. I'm betting' that's gonna get you even more turned on and it will forge a nice link in your mind between working out, hot sexual stimulation, and the humiliation of being controlled by Tyra.

Every day you will be able to think about just how trapped you are and when you see your pictures on the wall of the exercise room," just then he pointed to another wall.

I turned around and looked at the wall of publicity photos of my self as a sexy soul singer. In some, I was in various jeans and sneakers looking sensual for the ladies. In others my red leather pants were so tight you could see the outline of my uncircumcised dick, in another I wore a kango cap and a sleeveless tee shirt showing off my biceps. In others, I was in my work-out gear, in still others I was almost nude they were rejected photos from my 'Midnight interludes' CD because they were to revealing.

There were also high-resolution close-up shots of various parts of James's body showing off his muscles, his hard dick. His muscular body was glistening wet just like it was when he walked out of the pool this morning. The man had a magnificent body and between his legs was that huge dick.

I couldn't help admitting to myself that James was built a magnificent specimen of manhood that made my mouth drool! He was much taller than me maybe 6'3" 230 pounds or so and I liked that. His physique was tight and defined shoulders strong and broad. His skin dark and hair with, broad shoulders that I could die for, thick arms, a powerful chest which tapered down to his waist giving him that classic V shape every gym rat craves. I guess something like 45 inches to a 32 inch waist he was muscle all over. His tee shirt hugged his body like he had been poured into it.

I was sure he didn't have more than 3% body fat. His taunt nipples showed clearly through the tight material. His pecs were big and thick (but not puffy like mine), as if carved from granite, and he had these incredible, round biceps that looked so sexy in his tee shirts. Every time he walked by me I would check him out. We made eye contact, or I should say he looked at me because my eyes were glued on him. He had deep, hazel eyes and bright white teeth and the most fascinating smile.

James went through his routine almost as if he were posing for a photo shoot displaying his magnificent muscles. My mouth dropped when I saw his 14 inch long, thick penis sticking out stiffly at attention in front of him and I licked my lips. James finished with a spectacular double biceps pose his biceps bulging.

His whole body was a remarkable display of massive, extraordinarily well defined muscles. Every bulge and every vein stood out he looked like one of those anatomical wall charts of a muscular man with his skin removed. His abdomen was a truly incredible eight-pack of thick bulging muscle packed into a slim waist. His pectorals were thick and his broad shoulders bulged out dramatically. His deltoids were bigger than soccer balls. Thick masses of trapezius muscles sloped in a convex curve up to his powerful bull neck. His biceps were bigger than softballs when relaxed. When flexed, they were like bowling balls. His triceps were great big thick bulging mountain ranges of muscle. James thick plates of latissmus dorsi muscles which came down from his wide shoulders to his narrow waist giving his torso that distinctly convex V-shape.

His buttocks were two hard hemispheres of striated muscle he had the kind of body you saw when you looked at classic Greek art. Perfectly defined abs, good pecs on his deep chest, broad shoulders and the perfect V shape into a narrow waist and slim hips, a great butt, well rounded and very muscular. Fuck yeah! And his ass was the most gorgeous ass round, firm, meaty. Mmmm when he wore blue jeans they hugged his ass perfectly and his thighs were huge! I was in Lust with a capital L! His body was absolute perfection very muscular.

"Awww f-fuukkkkkk," I grunted, "Shit, they can't do this to me. Awww shhiiiiittt... I am cuming with out my dick being touched, Oooh!" I screamed in the wanton ecstasy of a visually inspired orgasm.

I turned my face towards one of the full-length mirrors and closed my eyes as I shuddered and when I opened my eyes I found my eyes drifting back to drink in James muscular body.

I whimpered, "Aaaaawwww, Yessssssss, I was rubbing myself down with my own pre cum. I was covered in my own pre cum oh that's was just so fucking raunchy to have a wet dream just thinking about the man." My dick/clit was throbbing harder as more images raced through my mind. My body convulsed when James walked over and touched my neck I shot a load of cum. I had cum and I was still hard. James slipped his big hand down into my panties which were soaked with my wet sticky gism and he spread it all over my sensitive clit/dick head and hairless balls.

Yessssssss... unnnggh... unnggh... oomph... Oooohhhh..." I groaned and whimpered as his big cum filled dick fired off blast after blast into my workout shorts. James put two fingers on my life like nipples of my silicone breasts pinching, while with his other hand he gripped his crotch.

James was breathing heavily as he masturbated me back to my slippery hardness. I reached up and touched James's chest exploring the divine sweaty muscles and letting my fingers drift lower and lower running over his belly button. In few minuets my hand leaped down and surrounded James' 14-inch dick and stroked it furiously. As I stroked I glanced in the mirror enjoying the look of pleasure on his face.

Suddenly I asked my self what I was doing. I looked in the mirror and saw my grimace as I tried to stop stroking his dick as my own dick was spurting more cum into my workout shorts.

James grunted, he was also turned on his hard cock pulsed as he stroked my clit/dick until I came.

"Ah rickie Oooohhhh bitch I can't wait for you to take me in your sweet mouth, I'm cumming', Oooohhhh," he said before splattering my face with his hot cum."

From that morning on every work out ended with me giving James a blow job. I loved his salty sweet taste as it ran over my taste buds.

James headed for the shower after his work out and I followed right behind him. I stripped off my work out clothes and entered the shower and soaped my body and washed myself. When I was satisfied that my body was clean I turned my attention to James. I got under the warm water with James smiling as water ran off my breasts and my clit/dick. His body had and effect on my that I couldn't put into works but my dick had no problem as it got rock hard and throbbed like never before.

I Kissed him and sucked on his neck, bit and chewed on his nipples, and then took his dick in my mouth again I moved to the familiarity between James's legs and replaced James's hand with his own. I rolled back his foreskin. The scent of soap was still fresh on his bulging cockhead I started to slowly jack James and played with his big balls. When I glanced up I could see that James had closed his eyes and I started rubbing his chest.

"So you like sucking my dick don't you, I can tell you are very good at it most people can't even get past the head?" James asked in a whisper that roared through my subconscious and conscious as I lowered my head and started to suck James's dick. I was becoming a champ at deep throating this wonderful man. I just smiled back my lips looked big with the fresh lips stick that I applied just before entering the shower because I knew James liked my red lipstick print on his ebony shaft. I eagerly slid up and down James's dark shaft covering it with my spit, a little trick I learned from 'Sissy rickie'. I sped up my sucking and continued to squeeze and fondle James's nuts. James placed his hand on the back of my head as I continued do take his dick past my tonsils like a pro.

"Damn, suck my dick Rickey." James let out. I slurped up and down going at full speed.

James moaned and panted as pleasure roared through his body like waves crashing on a beach. He couldn't hold back any longer and let out a loud scream as his dick erupted and flooded my mouth with his salty sweet gift. I slowly pulled away and stood back and watched as the orgasm rocked his body.

Triumphantly I slipped out of the shower leaving him there under the water basking in the after glow of his orgasm. As I left I look back at him and smiled I had thoroughly pleased him it didn't stop there later that evening after dinner James invited me to his room and I sucked his dick. I worked my way around James body with my tongue until our lips met. After a short kiss my mouth slid over the thick cut head and went half way down his monstrous shaft. "Damn Ricky!" James cried out, "Suck that Shit!"

I grabbed his hips and slowly worked his long shaft in and out of my mouth. I continued to perfect my newly developed oral skills as I took more and more of James monstrous dick into my throat just like a lot of the women I had slept with but I was much better. I got all of my mouth around it I didn't have to back off because I had mastered control of my gag reflex. I released James long dick from my mouth and turned my lips up to invite James in for a kiss. As we kissed my hand slowly massaged his throbbing saliva drench pole.

We stopped kissing and stared into each other's eyes. Our lips met one more time and then as I squeezed his dick I, said, "I think I am ready to feel the real thing, I want your dick in me."

No we can't I promised Tyra I would only allow you to give me oral sex and make sure you used the dildo to fuck yourself.

"You don't want to have sex with me?"

"I didn't say that, Tyra and I have an agreement if you want to get fucked you will have to ask her for permission admitting that you are a full fledged sissy. You will have to drop all your pretenses that you are being forced and it will stop when you are set free."

"She said that?" I asked.

"Yes she did, you have her cell number you can always call her and ask her for permission to let me fuck you when you are ready."

CHAPTER 16 CAN'T WE JUST TRY AGAIN:

One day while at the house getting ready to go out to do some shopping I caught a glimpse of my self in a mirror. I was carrying a small purse and had 3 earrings in each ear, a matching necklace and ruby polish on my acrylic nails. I look very feminine, too feminine I couldn't believe how far this had gone I was being trapped in these outfits at my girlfriend's mercy. I had to admit even to myself that I was under her control. As I looked in the mirror and realize that I really am no longer a boyfriend or a male for that matter but a feminized sissy.

"Tyra may I please ask you some questions," I asked respectfully looking down at my feet.

Tyra looked over at me and smiled, "of course you may dear."

"Thank you Tyra...." I pleaded with her. "Don't you have any feelings for me at all? Look, I know I've made some bad mistakes, mistakes many mistakes but couldn't we try again to save our relationship? If this goes much further I might not be able to be the man you want in your life again," I said.

"Ricky that will never happen and we both know it! Not because I am unwilling to try but because the sissy part of you is already out it is like toothpaste you can't put it back into the tube. When are you going to stop trying to put on a show for the world and be the sissy that has been hiding inside? But I will know when you admit it and you come to me to get permission to be fucked by a man admitting to yourself that you will always be a sissy."

She turned to face me cupping me under my chin moving my face from side to side as she looked me up and down, she took in my sheer blouse and my bra peeking out underneath, the silky pleated skirt held out by the frothy lace petticoats, and a pair of nylon stockings that were held up with a garter belt. Even my face was made-up like a woman, framed by long hair that swept into a cute ponytail behind. I was made up demurely as she took in my effeminate features. "No. I don't really think so, do you?" she smiled sweetly, and shook her head.

"But we had plans to get married. Please Tyra," I begged.

"Those old wedding plans, your wedding chest I should have known then you were a sissy. You are actually referring to the wedding plans that you have kept putting off for years because it wasn't really what you wanted. You lied to yourself telling your self that you didn't want to settle down just yet."

"But..I..I"

"Enough of these denials face it if you'd fought for your masculinity like a real man, things might have been different. But how can you still expect me to marry a man that took so easily, so quickly to feminization, it was there under the surface waiting to be set free. Unlike Joyce who fought for a long time you gave in when you slipped into you panties and when I slipped my strap-on in your ass I knew you were a sissy from then on because your body told me that you loved it."

"You liked that first pair of panties didn't you? I mean the ones with your old girlfriend in college Carol," she chided.

"How did you know about Carol?"

"'Sissy rickie' told me over tea one afternoon, he as full access to all you memories and feelings."

"Well, yes but Carol was a long time ago it was just so I could fuck her she was sort of a lesbian and that is the only way she would give up the pussy, I've changed."

"Oh yeah, I can see that you have changed you want to be one too with me. So how come while I was away you were happily sucking on my ex-fiancée's dick." Not once but several times it is all right stop lying to yourself this will be so much easier.

I was ashamed that she knew about that it up I looked a bit sheepish as she continued.

"You were a quick and eager learner well suited for being a feminine sissy and that you were so well behaved. Oooh, I wish you could have been there, I enjoyed seeing the photos," she laughed as I looked up in shock. Right now they are with Jordan your agent I had James e-mail them so I could get him on our side to stop calling for another tour a few months ago," she giggled.

1...89101112...14