It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit! Shit, shit, shit but Tyra why did you have to tell Jordan?"

"Don't worry Jordan's a dear he promised not to tell anyone you will do that when you are ready. We have been dating for months and he is glad you have taken yourself out of the picture as competition for me you should have heard him laugh. He laughed so hard when he saw those pictures of you dolled up in that cute pink nightgown with 'The Dominator' all the way up your ass. If you had been there you could have watched him making love to me until the sun came up. Would it have excited you to watch Jordan fucking me? Would you have asked him to let you suck his dick?"

I was left speechless as she strode out the door leaving me struggling in my heels to keep up as she continued to tease me. Let's face it; you'll be much happier on the end of the dick of some hunky young man. Now lets go we have a lot of shopping to do I want to add some special slutty things to your wardrobe."

Tyra told me to follow her, my firm buttocks in the tight fitting short skirt wiggling, dutifully following her like a little puppy on a leash.

"I keep you dress like a tart because straight men especially the UPS men James seems to like it and you liked it that is how you always wanted me to dress." I love watching the UPS drivers ogle your tits and try looking up your short skirts, it is a good thing you remain 'tucked' during the day," she laughed. "Men they're all so horny, in this case a straight UPS driver and my gay ex- fiancée getting a hard-on for the same piece of sissy fluff, priceless," she giggled.

"Please it's not that way," I complained breathlessly, trying to catch up with Tyra."

As I minced in my 5 inch heels I glanced down to see my taupe stockings knowing they were being held up by a lacy yellow garter belt, panties very lacy and pumps with a 5 inch heel. As we were walking towards the car I heard my heels clicking in the familiar sound and realized that after these past 2 years of being feminized that I now wiggle very animated, like a model walking down a walk way. It is mortifying. James's wiggle walk training had worked all to well.

End Of part 3

IT'S EITHER BREAK UP OR MAKE UP

PART 4

CHAPTER 17 "I FEEL LIKE MAKIN' LOVE TO YOU":

One afternoon after I had finished my work out James kissed me full lips softly before leaving to do my work. He grabbed me around the waist and let his tongue invade my mouth it was long and forceful, but not unpleasant. I yielded to him I couldn't keep my guard up any longer. I knew inside I really liked this man.

I pulled James back and we began to kiss ferociously before lowering my lips to his chest so I could suck James's nipples until I heard a moan escape from his mouth. Then I licked the ripples of his eight pack stomach, working my tongue like it was an electric massage.

I kissed James's inner thigh as I stroked his dick. James yelled the feeling was so intense.

"Do you like me rickie, because I really like you?" he asked.

I answered" YES I do!" I couldn't believe my admission of my hidden crush on him. I never told any man that I liked them before and deep inside I knew I really meant it. I realized that this was not a man I could just suck off, and go to my bedroom pretending that it was because I was forced.

I moaned as James sank all 14 inches of his dick deeper down my throat. His dick throbbed with pleasure as my lips embraced its head.

"Damn Ricky what are you doing to me" he yelled as James stood there in amazement. I smiled as I continued to stroke all of his manhood with my mouth. I feared that I might make him cum too soon. I reach for his crotch and rub that dick through the cloth of his sweats. It grew quickly. Eagerly, too eagerly I reach inside and feel the heat of that throbbing dick. He slowed down a bit and raised his ass off the seat. I pulled his sweats down somewhat and gain easy access to that thick black dick. Instinctively I leaned over and down and started sucking that dick and I shoved my finger up his ass.

"That's it Ricky," James said while slowly thrusting his tongue upwards into my mouth. I open wider and let him hit my throat for a while. I felt his hands reach down my back, pulling down my panties and his fingers disappearing under my workout clothes. He fingered my crack and he moves quickly down to my hole. I washed before came out to meet him so I know he'll be pleased. I backed my ass up onto his fingers as he's rubbing my rosebud before pulling away. James stared intensely at my firm, sculpted ass when he bolted up and went to his bed room and came back with a box that he gave me smiling.

He watched as I took the box with the big red bow and opened it I was surprised at what I found a complete out fit down to the lingerie and foundation garments. It was clear to me that he wanted me to model it so I did so not wanting to disappoint him. So I put down the box and stripped of my clothes right there in front of him.

James sat on the edge of the bed and watched me as I rolled the stockings up on my hand and put them on slowly, unrolling them up my hairless legs. He had me turn around while he straightened my seams at the back for me his hands feeling good on my silky legs. As he moved up my inner thighs adjusting my stockings, I could feel clit/dick stirring.

I couldn't reconcile my actions to my feeling to my thoughts, or for that matter whose thoughts and feeling were running through my head. James then picked up the black corset with a built in bra and I put my arms through the shoulder straps. I enjoyed the feel of his strong hands, and when he cupped my breasts and to lifted them up and out positioned them on the shelf of the cups hold them up and out. I felt a stirring in my groin again as he adjusted my breast for maximum cleavage. His hands felt so good on my chest but I wasn't sure why. I kept telling my self this was wrong that I was not gay and I have never wanted to be with a man, but somehow James helping me dress was one of the most exciting things I have ever experienced in my life. I saw the tent that my clit was making in my panties. I tried to cover it but it was too late, my erection full and throbbing.

He told me to turn around and stand up straight when I did I felt him pulling on the laces of the red corset with black lace trim. It got tighter and tighter and he told me to breathe in as much as I could and he continued to lace the corset up gathering up the slack. It wasn't painful, and I could still breathe, but I have wanted it any tighter. He pulled and pulled almost as hard as he could and still I wanted it tighter but eventually I told him to tie it off before he broke my ribs. He then put the lace choker around my neck and pinned the barrette on my head. He told me to have a look in the full length mirror.

I put on one of the sexiest dresses I had ever seen it was a long black number that was daringly with a low cut lace bodice that showed off my firm breasts and back. There was a very risqué slip that ran almost up to my waist shown ample thigh. I was getting more and more excited my nipples were by now rock hard and I could see James looking at them through the thin material of my dress. I was shocked at how wet my panties were as I oozed pre cum drenching them. I couldn't believe what I saw shapely long legs, rounded hips, a slender waist and my 42 DD breasts heaving, I was voluptuous. As I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, I smiled. James gad given me this beautiful dress and it made me feel beautiful and oh so special.

CHAPTER 18 JAMES HIRES A DRIVER:

"One of your duties is to be my driver when I attend gay events since you seem to have a fascination about me being gay," said James. He came by and picked me up that morning since I would be spending the rest of the week at his house.

"Please James, I can't attend any gay events I might be recognized, it will end my career," I pleaded.

"Don't worry I have thought of that and we came up with the perfect solution all you have to do is hold up your end to pull it off," James said. "I selected the perfect uniform for you so that no one will be staring at your face unless you disobey me.

To my surprise a woman walked into the room and I was shocked I wanted to run in embarrassment dressed in my feminine garb but James easily held me there by the arm.

"Hold still," you already know Vicky.

"Hi Ricky no that's now rickie with an 'ie' now isn't it sweetie?" she said.

I stood there puzzled looking at her trying to remember the face. Then suddenly I recognized her it was the transvestite from that infamous night in Charlotte.

"I have hired her as your personal beautician at home so your makeup and hair will always be done up right. I stood there in shock not knowing what to say they had made plans to make my life a living hell for the years I was going to be punished by Tyra and James.

Vicky walked over to a table in the corner and laid out her equipment before telling me to come over and sit down. When I was seated she turned on the lights and started to work on my face.

Vicky put my base coat on and got to work contouring. I have a naturally smooth face, so I didn't need a lot of help from MAC to pass. I have to admit, I've gotten quite good with makeup application. Vicky set to work blending using a headband to keep from getting any makeup in my hair which she had washed and freshly highlighted at James's instruction. Vickie lined my lips in a light shade and set about applying a pretty shade of red on my lips. Almost without thinking I grabbed a piece of tissue and pressed it against my lips, smooching down and then re-applying the feminine shade. Nicky tossed the lipstick tube onto the bed to make sure that I remembered to put it in my purse for the night and set to work on my eyes.

Eye shadow and liner have always been the most difficult for me. Mascara is a snap, but I have a phobia about getting things in my eyes and Vicky had a difficult time getting them just the way she wanted. Looking back I realize that I have nobody to blame but myself for the situation I'm in.

Vicky removed the headband and primped my hair a bit more. I looked pretty good, certainly much better than I had when we started. I wasn't going to make the cover of Glamour but I was passable. After taking a hot bubble bath and powdering my self I saw laid across the bed a beautiful satin corset.

To my revulsion I had a growing sense of excitement in my groin as realizing that I would soon be wearing that exquisite corset giving me a more feminine figure. James picked up the lovely over the bust black satin corset, trimmed with red lace and garters. He placed the garment around my waist so he could fasten the basic hooks before he ordered me reach up and grab the bar hanging from the ceiling.

When I did James began lacing the corset tighter and tighter, he told me that I would have to take shorter, quicker breaths so that I didn't become too much of a lightheaded sissy and pass out. I complied, while holding tightly on the lacing bar. James tied off the laces and then measured my waist. I was told that the corset had reduced my waist by a surprising 6 inches giving me an hourglass figure, 46, 24 46.

James told me that he would be periodically retightening my corset to continue my shaping and waist reduction his goal for me this evening was a 22 waist. James promised me that I would have a lot of corset training secessions. Throughout the rest of the morning, I wore the corset and heels, much to the delight of James as I went about finish cleaning his house.

I watched helplessly as Vicky set out four pieces of 3M Nexcare Transpore tape about three inches long. Vicky took my hands and tucked my hairless balls up into the cavity in my body under my clit that they came out of. Once 'tucked' she stretched my scrotum into two flaps which were folded toward the center until the skin met at the center. Then I watched as she used the strips of tape she had torn off earlier to hold the two flaps together until a smooth line is achieved. Once satisfied she had me step into a tight red gaft to hold everything in place.

Now go in the guest room you will find your uniform and pictures of how I want it to look, put it on and get back to me by 10:30 PM sharp for final inspection. I want to get to the club around 12:00 AM.

When I put on the uniform I found myself standing in front of a floor length mirror in an alluring sexy black glimmer stretch lycra three piece set. It featured and enticing short sleeved crop top with plunging skin baring neckline. It was tied at my waist ensuring a tight great fit and emphasizing my cleavage. I had to ware a tight matching pair of hip hugging pull-on cheeky hot pants. They had high-cut sides that elongated my legs, for an incredibly seductive silhouette.

On my feet I wore a pair of black leather 6" stiletto heel with gold metal tips and an extremely sexy and timeless look in amazing black leather with red lacing creating a phenomenal look. On my head cock to the side I wore a black leather chauffeur's cap over my wig when I walked out James gave me a pair of sun glasses.

"We are going to my club tonight rickie; the address is 100 King Street. I started the club recently and he didn't have any idea how popular it would become," said James.

I fearfully drove the SUV carefully to King St.; I saw hordes of people walking down 7th Ave., their beneath the crescent moon of a hot July night. I stirred the Vehicle into the private parking spot on the side of the building. The atmosphere seemed eerie and eclectic, a mass migration of gay men and transvestites, but when I turned the corner it really hit me: thousands of people were swarming in the middle of the block in front of the Garage, its faced illuminated in bright yellowish glare. My first thought was that this swarm of people was like a scene from day of the Locust. My second thought was fear and curiosity. I was amazed at the turn out all these gay people out for the world to see!

Why were all these scantily clad people milling around under the moon on this humid night?

James had a popular club, he had a growing clientele, and he still had the closest thing to Larry Levan as his DJ.

When we all got out, there were guys everywhere! We were in the Village.

James' club had five and ten very hunky go-go boys in skimpy bathing suits getting drenched with water from showers on platforms around the club while they danced and made out with abandon. We entered the VIP Entrance.

We took a seat at his table and James ordered for us as I glanced around the bar furiously fearful that I might be recognized. The night was still young. The decor was fantastic and the music played over speakers that were situated all over the room. Television monitors showed disgusting gay videos which held my attention even when I tried to ignore them.

Five hours later and countless drinks, James was pretty drunk. I usually don't drink a lot tonight I could not go overboard because I was the driver tonight was no exception. If I were in an accident I would have to show my male driver's license.

My new dance song came on and without thinking there, for the first time tonight in a Gay dance club. He grabbed my' hand and dragged me to the dance floor for some old school club mixes Larry Levan style which I got into. I wasn't prepared when the DJ played a slow song and he grabbed my waist and we danced a long slow dance. James whispered in my ear that I was doing well for my first time out and he would put in a good word with his ex-fiancée for me.

I was just trying to fit in without getting read. When in Rome type of thinking as we danced. By this time in the evening, the club was packed with all sorts of kissing, dancing, and socializing and groping was going on. I just danced in his strong arms strangely excited and confused.

When we sat back down at the table my hand accidently touched his dick as we talked, at least I think it was an accident. James whisper in my ear, "So rickie you just gonna rub on my dick when are you gonna slip it in your mouth and give me some pleasure?"

I looked up at him in surprise and shame. "I can't suck on your dick here in the club," trying to play it off.

"Oh come on Ricky, my dick needs your mouth," he said, "All you have to do is slip under the table and suck on my dick like you did in the shower. You got to know I am digging you in that outfit and I bet you know you're dying to suck it."

The sad fact is that James was right but we were out in public if we were discovered.

I looked around the place to see if someone was watching. Seeing no conspicuous onlookers, I eased under the table and took James throbbing dick into my mouth again. It felt so good to have his hard dick in my mouth. I sucked him off quickly. When I finished I made my way up from beneath the table and back up into my seat.

James's strong arms around my back, my head laying on his shoulder and his body rubbing all over me was almost too much. His hands were interlocked around my hips and he pulled me closer. James looked down at me and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek and a tight hug.

We finished the night with a dance, our drinks and he decided it was time to head home.

The next morning while I was cleaning James slipped up behind me and put both of his strong hands on my ass cheeks, and to keep me from moving away. I could feel that he was rock hard making me think he wanted another plow job. James leaned forward and kissed me passionately causing my head to spin and stomach to do flips.

"Hey Rickey, I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date tonight?"

I smiled back at him and he reached out and touched my cheek.

His touch triggered a chill down my back. I had to finally admit to myself that I was attracted to him. "Well maybe we can go out?" I responded in a whisper.

James did have strong arms and I couldn't help but feel safe in James' arms. I broke off my stare and we both stood there in silence.

"Yes I would love to," I replied all flustered.

The outfit that I picked out was perfect, right down to my lingerie, to my dress, to my jewelry. The dress that selected I tried on at least 5 times, and my whole look checked out, the look was very hot and sexy.

I decided to nap in the afternoon after my morning chores, I was going to be picked up for dinner at 8:00 PM. Around 5:00 PM, I shed my maids outfit that I had on and started the ritual of making myself beautiful and sexy. I made sure that all of my exposed skin area was very smooth and clean, and making sure that all of my body was as feminine, smooth and sexy as it could be.

As soon as I was sure that I was perfect, I donned a beautiful red satin with lace trim corset similar to one that would be worn under a wedding dress. I thought for a long time over which panties to wear, and then decided that on a matching pair of panties, red satin with lace trim on the edges. I slipped on a very silky and sexy pair of "French Linen" stockings, and I made sure that nothing would ruin them and took care in wearing a pair of satin gloves to put them on. Once into my stockings they were attached to the garters, I slipped into my yellow satin dressing gown, and a very comfortable pair of 4 inch bedroom heels, and made my way to my makeup mirror to make my self beautiful. I knew just what I wanted to do and didn't have to rely on 'Sissy rickie' for help I didn't believe she had my feel for what was unpretentiously sexy.

The makeup application was also very special, after my foundation application, I decided to do my eyes more dark and dramatic for the evening lighting. So with that, my lower lids were a dark rich blue color, and the upper lids with a darker richer purple than what I was used to. I chose a highlighter that worked perfectly with my ebony complexion, a dark charcoal color. The eyeliner was the thing that added the dramatic flare, I strayed past that point to further accentuate my eyes, and when I was done, I sat back and admired how sexy and hot they made me look!