It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blush was a dark ruby color and carefully applied, it was rich and very pretty when I was done, not too dark, but rich and sexy. The lipstick was another more dramatic highlight, with not only my favorite ruby red lipstick, but I used another lipstick, deep dark red gloss to add just that little bit extra. Before I put on the rest of my outfit, I spritzed myself on the nape of my neck, behind my knees, my wrists and ankles with "Black Diamond" perfume, and I hoped that this would drive James crazy. The last thing I did was to apply my darkest and richest ruby nail color that matched my lipstick which matched perfectly setting my look off even more.

The dress I chose to ware was a little bit restraining I decided to put everything else on at this stage, except for my heels. I donned a pretty little new anklet on my right ankle it was a fine gold chain and on the outside of my ankle was a pair of tiny hearts that James had given me, which made my legs look very dainty. Next was Tyra's ruby necklace, classy and pretty, with that, matching ruby earrings and bracelet?

From top to bottom, my hair was brushed softly around my face, and my ears had on a pair of glittery earrings. My makeup was perfect, sexy, yet sultry and sexy, definitely one of the best jobs I think I have ever done that Glamour Magazine article was on point, my lips looked like they were dying to be kissed

I was ready to get into my dress, I did I made sure that everything else was ready to go, and I put on my dress and heels I looked into my full length mirror, and even I had to gasp a little, as I saw myself with my entire ensemble on for the first time, everything, makeup, jewelry, dress and heels, I knew I looked and felt very feminine and sexy, and here is what I saw.

Moving down, my necklace, matching the earrings with a broach at the bottom of the chain, oval shaped with a red jewel in the middle of it, and the necklace falling only an inch or so from my deep cleavage.

My dress, it was very sexy, stylish, it was red, form fitting, and the skirt fell 7 inches above the knees, the most exciting part of the dress was the fact that it was almost off the shoulder in style with a cut just above my cleavage in the front. My shoulders were bare enhancing my figure as my eyes moved further down, my stockings were very silky and sexy, and were black with a slight red tint, very pretty my right ankle was adorned with a tiny gold chain and tiny hearts, and finally my heels, 6 inch red paten stiletto pumps.

I recently read in a Glamour Magazine article with regards to dressing for evening wear, and those thoughts echoed in my mind as I stared at myself in the mirror. Those thoughts included, "making sure everything was special, and remember the dress is extra special, so were my accessories, and as I stared at my stockings, jewelry, heels, and makeup, I knew that I had done just that.

I was just packing my red paten clutch purse the door bell rang, it was James,

When I opened the door there he stood dressed in a white silk suit and no tie, and offering me a beautiful wrist corsage. James looked me in the eyes and we stared at each other with initial nervousness, and had a cordial first meeting. James looked me up and down smiling and complimented me on my appearance and I felt so special that he appreciated all of the effort that I took for him.

James extended his arm and I slipped mine in so he could escort me to his car, were he opened the door for me and drove to the restaurant in a nearby town, and all the way he was the perfect gentleman, and we shared idle conversation, and he made subtle comments about my look that made me feel so good. I must say that even though the drive was rather quiet, the energy of the date and the evening was there. James had set the dinner date for 8:00pm, and he picked me up at 6:30pm, allowing us time to drive to the restaurant and spend some quiet time in the bar before being seated for dinner.

James parked the car at the restaurant and swung himself around to my side of the car to open the door for me, and once again I discovered how restrictive the dress I was wearing was, I managed to stand up and gave James a thankful kiss for the first time of the evening, not long and lingering, but short and sweet because of the corsage that I was wearing.

Once inside, James was the perfect gentleman the usher at the door was dressed in a tux and looked very handsome, I could tell by the "mood" of the restaurant that James had found the perfect place for a romantic dinner, and I looked perfect. James took control of the situation and informed the maître d' that we would not be seated right away, but rather we would be sitting in the lounge a few minutes before being seated. We entered the dimly lit lounge to a romantic table were a candle was lighting the area around the table, providing a wonderful mood.

Once seated at our table, I informed James of my choice in drinks, an "apple martini" for me, and I asked James to ask our waiter for the ladies room, and after informing me were it was I took a walk, making sure to walk slowly and seductively, hoping that James was watching. I loved the walk to the washroom, looking around the restaurant, seeing what all of the other women were wearing, and feeling special in how I looked and felt. I entered the ladies room always curious about what amenities they had in there, all a men's room ever had was funk. I and found that it was delightfully fragrant containing only three stalls and of them were occupied, so I moved to the large mirror and check my lipstick, until one of the ladies came out.She smiled at me and seeing that dress is simply stunning you are going to get him on your hook tonight. After washing her hands she left and I went into the stall to make a few adjustments to my groin before leaving the stall and washing my hands. When finished I left to rejoin James at our table in the lounge. James and I chatted freely and I realized that we were holding hands and I was smiling. James informed the maître d' that we were ready to be seated, and in a few minutes the maître d' ride came over and escorted us to a very romantic and quiet place in this already romantic restaurant.

Dinner was filled with subtle teases by both James and I, back and forth. I teased him slipping off my heels and rubbing my stocking covered toes up and down his leg. I watched the expression on his face, playing with the straw in my apple martini with the tip of my tongue. James made several suggestions about what we could do after we had dinner. The suggestions were interesting including a walk under the moon, or maybe we could go dancing, I wasn't sure in my heels my feet were hurting but that is the price for beauty.

Following dinner I took a final trip to the ladies room and made my way to the large mirror in the ladies room, and put on a fresh coat of lipstick. I looked myself over and knew that now dinner was over that the most interesting part of the evening was going to take place.

We retired to the lounge for an after dinner drink to sit and chat getting to know each other. After finishing our drinks, James took me down to a nearby scenic overlook to take a stroll and look out over the city and the water.

The drive there was very special, as James started to take the next step in seducing me, and before I knew it, his hand found it's way to the inside of my thigh, and I started to get chills up and down my spine, and I leaned back in seat and enjoyed the caressing of my silky stocking clad sexy legs which, caused me to close my eyes and bite my lower lip. Once at the scenic over look, James walked around and opened the door for me. James suggested that we walk down by the lake, as there was a path around the overlook James and I walked hand in hand it was very romantic I fell under the spell of James's tender lips, and warm embrace. The walk was delightful so much so I wasn't even aware of how much my feet were hurting from all the walking I was doing in 6 inch heels and t all ended a few light kisses.

James then drove along the drive got a little hotter as James began to play with my garters and teased my bare inner thigh. He complimented me on my dress and how it was perfection on me.

James drove us back to his house and despite trembling I followed him inside then out on the patio and sat don on the swing. James and I looked at each other, and before I knew it, James's lips were against mine, and the kissing was not light and cordial, but rather deeper and more passionate. The pace of our kissing grew very rapidly, and before long I felt James's hands rubbing my breasts and I could hear him groaning and shifting in his seat. We kept on kissing and kissing, more and more passionately, and before long I could not resist, and found my own hands drifting over James's body and eventually I started investigating why he was shifting in his seat, and found my hands moving over a rather large bulge in his pants, and at that exact moment I knew that I was responsible for that bulge. My dress, the silky pantyhose, the high heels, the makeup, the perfume, and my demure all were responsible, and I knew that I was the one that started the events that lead to the bulge, and knew that the time was right for me to cross over the line that I had always dreamed about, and found it only very feminine and natural to explore the bulge without the obstacle of pants and briefs.

James and I continued our deep and passionate necking, as my hands explored the front of his pants, and I found his belt easily and with some effort, undid it, and then the top button on his pants was another matter, and with a little help, it was undone, all the while James and I were necking.

The next thing that happened was so feminine and natural, all the while kissing James, my hand found it's way to James's now erect dick and I held it in my right hand, and found myself hearing James's groans of passion as we kissed, and I started stroking James dick up and down, and his groans told me that I was doing something that pleased him. I was not only lost in the heat of passion and the moment and as James's groans intensified, I knew that I was doing well.

James and I broke our embrace and looked at each other, and then as if a spell came over me, I felt like I was in a trance and then it happened, I lowered myself to please my lover one way a sissy pleases his man. I found the experience very natural, and knew very quickly that I had at that moment what I always wanted and never knew. It was kind of odd at first, and I knew that I was doing well, as I could hear the groans of Paul, and could feel his hands gently caressing the back of my head as I pleased him. I was so involved in my feminine duties James gently squeezed my shoulders and tugged at me gently to sit back up, and when I did he kissed me and told me that I had to make a decision.

When we got back to the house James brought me a glass of wine, and we enjoyed some time sitting out on the patio under the crescent moon looking out at the pool. He said he needed to take care of a few things and I should just sit there enjoying the wine, leaving the bottle on the table next to a cell phone.

When he looked at the cell phone he said, "You know what you want so you know what you need to do."

Indeed I did as I poured my self another glass of wine summoning my courage. I open the phone and called, it was the middle of the night here but Tyra was in the Mediterranean and it was the middle of the day with Jordan.

"Hello" answered the voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hi Tyra it is me rickie I hope I am not disturbing you."

"I am a little busy but I can make a little time for you if you are brief." Tyra said.

"Okay I will try to be, Tyra I like James, I really like him and I want him to fuck me, but I know that I have to get your permission. So I am asking for your permission to please let James fuck me," I said with my voice trailing off.

"This is so cute are you sure this is what you want? It is a big step to be fucked by a real dick, especially one as big as James."

"Yes it is what I want I have been going over this in my mind for some time and I realize I want him, I think I love him. I don't know how he really feels about me but I know how I feel about him. I admit I am a sissy just as you said I was."

"Then girl you have my permission follow your heart and offer him you ass, just don't get pregnant," she laughed.

"I won't we will use protection," I said.

"Have fun I got to run, the next time I see you will have to tell me every thing, and I mean everything.

"Thank you and I will," I said.

'Have a wonderful evening because James loves you he was just waiting for you to admit that you felt the same."

James came back and sat down and I told him I had got Tyra's permission and we sat there sipping on out wine with the last barrier to unbridle passion removed. When he finished his wine he got up, gently took my hand, and led me upstairs to his bedroom. He had placed large candles around the room before he left, and must have lit them before he brought me the wine. It was just so romantic, was it possible he had developed some type of feeling for me.

He sat me down on the edge of his bed and bent over and kissed me. My head spun from the wine the kiss and my body trembled from my unleashed desires. James slowly undressed me, kissing me very gently everywhere, he laid me down on the bed, and began to slowly undress me. Soon I was lying there, naked except for my corset stockings and heels. My nearly perfect feminized body, except for my little used 10 inch dick was rock hard. How ironic I used to be so proud to show off the out line of my dick in my publicity photos and now it was just a lump in my panties that I was careful to hide.

Even though I had fantasized about this moment I still didn't realize how I'd feel the first time we went beyond a blow job. If it was possible, I loved him more than I would have ever imagined. He slowly made love to me spending a long time kissing, licking, and nibbling on my nipples. Then slowly he worked his way down my body, stopping at my navel, before going between my legs. He spent a good long time there, bringing me near orgasm with his mouth.

He then lay down next to me and I moved closer to him. I began to play with my life like breasts and I played with his dick. I was moaning in pure pleasure when James worked his way down to my dick His hot mouth engulfed my dick and we slipped into the 69 position.

"Yeah," said James as he moved and straddled me, his favorite position. We stared at one another for a few minutes and then our lips locked again. James pushed me down on the bed and planted his giant frame down on the top of me as we continued to kiss.

James turned me on my stomach preparing me for the invasion of his thick 14 inch dick. As he fingering me nibbling on my ears.

"You ready to do this baby?" he whispered lovingly.

"Yes James I have been for the longest time I was just too stubborn to admit it so why are you stalling?" I replied.

"I been ready," James laughed pulling me up into the doggy style position and rubbed the head of his dick along my asshole. He reached over to the night table and dipped his finger into a jar of open lube he had placed there before looking down and lubing my asshole hole.

He then spread my cheeks to reveal his hole, and then he put his dick at love's door and slowly began to push in. Once satisfied I was well lubed he began to push in. I moaned softly as he worked his way inside. I buried my head in his pillow to drown out my cries as the pain of a real dick entering my asshole rocked my body. All the dildos and but plugs didn't compare to the real thing, it was wonderful to be on the dick of the man I loved.

We kissed as I adjusted to James presence in me and he moved slowly in and out of me going deeper with each stroke.

"Fuck me James," I said as I bit on my bottom lip and pain and ecstasy rotated through my body.

It took him a good ten minutes to get inside my tight ass and after he gave me a minute to adjust he went to work on my ass. He pounded me with deep long loving strokes that caused me to quickly begin to throw my body back into his.

"I got the magic wand baby," he said, "And I'm casting a spell on this ass to make you forget all about any one else," then he picked up the pace as his body violently slammed into me.

"It's working Oh James it's working," I screamed!

I grunted like a pig and James howled at the top of his lungs as he banged my ass.

"Fuck Me, Oh Fuck Me!" I screamed out several times.

"Yeah Ricky give me that good ass," he breathed into my ear.

"Take me James," I said in response as our bodies continued to smack together. I raised up put my hands on the wall like I was under arrest as he continued to fuck my big round ass. We eventually worked our way into the cuddling position and as James continued to deep stroke me and our tongues played back and forth in and out of one another's mouths.

When James paused to catch his breath I maneuvered my way on top of him so that I could ride his dick bouncing and turning on his 14 inch dick driving in every last inch. I was feeling some pain in my ass but it was out weighted by the pleasure and I didn't want him to cum. He reached around stroking my dick as I bounced up and down on him working towards our climaxes.

James took control of our love making and I willingly submitted as he shifted my position again picking me up like a feather and placing me on my stomach then lifting me to my knees then plowing his dick back into my asshole. Causing me to howl at the top of my lungs as James entered it from the back in the doggy style position. He continued to long dick me hard, fast and without tiring.

"Oh baby I am taking all of you," I panted out as pain and pleasure alternated inside me.

"I got you screaming like a bitch," he said.

"Yes your bitch James, your bitch," I said as I threw my ass back on James's dick.

"I see this ass is thirsty," said James as he picked up the pace causing me to scream louder.

"Yeah bitch hit those Mini Ripperton notes!"

"Fuck you!"

"No I'm fucking you!" said James as grabbed my dick and started to stroke it making me forget the fact that he was plunging a baseball bat sized dick up my ass. As my dick hardened I thought less about the pain in his ass.

As James neared climax he pulled his 14 inches most of the way out and then slammed it back inside me hard over and over again and then as his eyes rolled back up in his head he flooded my ass with his baby batter. I then followed suit with a loud howl and sent my juices flying on to his chin and his chest. James rested inside me until he caught his breath and then he pulled his semi hard dick out of me. "Damn I had all that up in me," I said.

"You are mine now and I am going to take care of you and protect you," said James as he pulled me to him for a kiss. He rotated his hips as he pushed into me deeper driving me crazy. James started to fuck faster and my ass was taking a beating and I felt and heard his hips slap against my ass. I was thrilled to feel his balls bounce on mine and I came on his chest without every touching my clit. I realized that of the times that I had been fucked this was the first time I was being made love to. James was not fucking me he was making love to me gently he leaned forward to nibble my neck. I felt my cum explode and smear itself on his muscular chest all over my silicone breasts.

This was so intense feeling his dick stroking deeply, as his cum drenched chest breasts my mouth on my neck. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him on his neck to match his thrusts into me. Even though I had cum I wanted him in me and was determined to see that he was satisfied before I stopped. James, my lover was fucking me deep and I loved it.