It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was leaking so much precum that I thought he was trying to make me pregnant. I asked him if he cum and he said that he hadn't, and I smiled knowing I was going to be symbolically knocked up good!

He continued fucking me pulling me onto his dick. I felt his strong hands on my shoulders pulling me onto him so he could fuck me better and deeper than he ever has before. My clit got hard again as he fucked me. James was tenderly fucking me harder and harder and I started moaning louder asking him to cum in my ass and told him how much I loved it when he fucked me. I could see him smile as he continued to slide in me and I could tell he is getting close. I felt him breathe rapidly through his clenched teeth on the back of my neck.

He was plowing in deep and fast. I felt his dick get harder as he shoved in deeper. James was really making love to me grinding his dick as deep in me as he could get. I felt tons of pleasure from his loving fuck wanting it to be deeper and harder. I was getting aroused to a point I have never been to in my life wanting him to deposit his load of hot baby batter deep in my ass. Each stroke seemed to bury his dick deeper and I didn't want to miss a stroke.

James breathing was harder and I felt his dick throb and start shooting its load in my hole. He kept shooting and shooting in my ass asking me if could feel his love juice spurting in my asshole and told him how hot it felt. James tried pushing in even deeper and finished cuming. I lay on my back as he slid in and out slowly spreading his hot cum the full length of my ass. I clinched my ass tight as he pulled out so I didn't lose a drop. James rolled over on his back and I laid face down to catch my breath in the after glow of our wonderful love making.

CHAPTER 19 TYRA'S DREAM WEDDING:

I packed Tyra's suit case taking special care when I found her wedding night peignoir set that she was going to ware on her honeymoon. It was so sexy in white chiffon with rows and rows of lace and ribbons. She also had matching Malibu slippers with 4 inch heels which went with this really pretty set of lingerie. I picked it up and walked over to the mirror holding up her wedding trousseau to my body.

I got hard as I fantasized about being a bride asking my husband what he wanted me to do for him. "Do you want me to first suck your big dick honey you know I want to feel you inside me. I found myself saying and again I became so aroused as I stroked my sensitive breasts through the silky material of the peignoir set. I finished gently folding her lingerie and dress away and went about my brides' maid duties.

But the best feature of the wedding gown was the daring décolletage, which put Tyra's n firm perky D breasts on display, that would make all the women in attendance jealous of her and all the men envious of her husband, and me aware of my losses. The obvious loss was Tyra but also the loss of my manhood as it was over come by my desire to be a bride one day.

I was not too pleased when I learned that Tyra was dating again but I found away of coping with it working harder on my house work. After a few months dating Jordan my agent of all people I was stunned how close they were becoming. I had always known that he fancied her but I was able to swoop in before he could ask her out. He formally proposed marriage to Tyra, and she accepted.

That is why Vicki and Joyce stood here as Tyra's bridesmaids, in their gorgeous matching fitted gowns. Joyce was a treat to the eyes with her long legs, 48 FFF breasts and 14 inch waist drawing every ones attention. I was sure she was trying to decide which lucky waiter's dicks she would suck first tonight.

I struggled to hold back my tears when I saw my beautiful ex-girlfriend walking down the aisle to marry another man. Tyra was a radiant bride and, I was her ex boyfriend and now her maid of Honor in my exquisite gown performing my duties on her special day. I wiped the tear away from the corner of my eye with my lace hankie and I could see my brightly polished long 2 inch red acrylic nails.

My dress was cocktail length, made of the most fabulous red satin it was perfect, not too "Bridesmaid-ish", classy and elegant. I must admit I had such a wonderful time shopping as Tyra and I picked out the bridesmaid gown and my maid of honor gown. It was very stylish falling off the shoulder, with a low neck line that would showoff my breast and a three tiered skirt.

When I wore my 5.5 inch red patent leather open toe heels it would be perfection. My heels had to be high because they would hurt my feet if they were much lower I was practically ultra high heeled dependent. I knew I was fabulous because James had told me so when we exchanged kisses early this morning before I got out of our bed to prepare for the day.

I was accessorized with the diamonds earrings and the matching necklace I had given Tyra in an attempt to make up with her when this started. When I looked into the mirror I wanted to say you go girl, Unable to fight the temptation I said girl you are fierce and will knock them dead!

"You got that right," came an inner comment from 'Sissy rickie' who had left me in charge for most of the time since our thoughts weren't all that far apart any longer, we had become girlfriends. We had some very sentimental bonding moments to my surprise. Heaven help any bitch that got in between me and the bridal bouquet.

My hair was a lot longer by now and I arranged for Vicky my hairdresser to come in that morning before she got ready. By the time she had finished, my hair was teased into a very elaborate arrangement and decorated with flowers.

I got a little time to rest and sat down with the bridesmaids, and got into a conversation with Joyce, Dr. Collins husband. As we were chatting I told him that I had actually come to enjoy my feminine side but seeing Tyra getting married was hard.

He told me that when his wife remarried he died inside because despite all that she had done to him after he cheated; she was his one last hope of ever being a man again. She knew he was all man and that he was forced to do this kicking and fighting all the way. But she dashed all those hopes when she told him that he was going to remain as her maid and personal assistant.

Plus she was adding to his duties he was to now service her husband when she wasn't available or just wasn't in the mood. As you can imagine with her new husband knowing what she did to John he was not going to step out and cheat on her so when she had made Joyce available to him to relieve any urges he took her up on it. It is not all that bad for John now he knew where he could turn to get fresh sperm when his body needed it without trolling the bars and streets.

He also told me about some of the things she had done to him during his transformation. Joyce was forced to serve dinner in a scanty French Maid's uniform with a micro mini skirt, crotchless black panties and a red bow with two bells tied around his dick as it swung free under the hem of the short skirt. He had to wear his butt plug with it's leather harness so they all could see.

The guests consisted of three married sluts from the neighborhood that he had affairs with that she had tracked down. She threatened to tell their husbands if they didn't come over because she wanted to show them who they had given up their pussies to and take pictures. She also invited two gay men that he enjoyed teasing. They relished the idea of a little revenge throughout the meal, he had been forbidden from talking unless he was spoken to. He was taken into the den and each of them fucked him while she recorded the event.

I came back from my day dreaming to see Tyra in her wedding dress it was an extremely expensive a Du Sha'Fashions made specifically for her. It was a slim-fitting understated floor-length tube of ivory shot silk, an Empire styled, high-waisted creation in which her tender bosom became effortlessly elegant and properly majestic and pivotal. The best feature of the wedding gown was the daring décolletage, which put Tyra's new firm perky D breasts on display she had gotten implants. She was now a 36 D giving her a 36, 22, 34 shape that made all the women in attendance jealous of her and all the men envious of her husband, all it did for me is make me aware of my loss. The obvious loss was Tyra but also the losses of my manhood as it was over come by my desire to be a bride one day.

Tyra held on to James' powerful arm, he was so handsome in his tuxedo as he walked her to the alter over looking the ocean to give her away. She tilted her head back and on her head holding on the veil she wore a dainty garland of silk marguerites and in her hands she clutched a small red roses her favorites, fresh orchids and gypsophilia. Her preparations that day were pain staking and it seemed to take for ever. I had to run what seemed like a hundred errands as a good maid of honor was supposed to do.

Tyra was so beautiful her flawless ebony skin was glowing and her makeup was perfect. She had one of her professional makeup artist friends take care of her make up for the wedding. That morning Tyra smiled a lot and we chatted about everything as she got ready for the most important day in a woman's life. She was a gorgeous bride I couldn't help but hope that someday I'd have the chance to be in her place with my dream lover waiting at the altar to make me his wife.

In such a short time everything had changed in our relationship, this wedding marked the end of another period in my life. My girlfriend Tyra was about to be another man's wife and I was about to be her live in maid spending my time lusting for her ex-fiancée.

The wedding ceremony took less than forty minutes the guests entered the house and headed out to the beach walking on the custom platform over looking the ocean. They made dignified progress down the aisle in tempo with the stately rhythm of the Bridal March. The platform was decorated with roses and lilies, and the minister led the way.

I moved solemnly, my legs shaking, because Tyra's body was aglow, bearing a smile of dazzling delight. The room was flooded with the photographers snapping hundreds of pictures

Behind them trailing came the bridesmaids, Joyce and Vickie they all wore soft silk-georgette dresses, crushed strawberry pink all over, sleeveless, with elegant little ruffles drifting over the shoulders and low sweetheart necklines. Their ankle-length skirts lined with white petticoats swirled and floated like clouds, and long, white cotton gloves gave them the appearance of Regency princess's.

Jordan stood before the alter in front of the minister in his black tuxedo waiting for his beautiful bride. For the first time I took a good look at him and had to admit that he had a tall commanding presence which emanated an aura that was compelling. As I stand here now I have to admit myself that is one reason I signed that initial ten year contract for him to be my agent. In the back of my mind I knew he was devastatingly handsome, broad-shoulders though not as powerful as James, a chiseled jaw, piercing brown eyes and he emitted an aroma that was rich, and intoxicatingly masculine. He was a man worthy of being Tyra's husband and I was a sissy who no longer was.

Things proceeded without a hitch.

"Dearly beloved," said the Minister. "We are gathered here today," I observed everyone dolefully as he went mechanically through the preamble of the ritual.

As the words entered my mind I felt like crying, the woman that I believed I loved I was getting married with me as her maid of honor.

The minister went on to say "Marriage was important, which is why it shouldn't be taken lightly, wantonly or inadvisably."

At the recognized moment he asked the assembly "Does anyone here know of any legal impediment to the marriage of the two people before me?"

My eyes scanned around, I wanted to out I do because she is my girlfriend not his. What a joy it would be if someone made an objection. They could stop the proceedings there and then and it wouldn't have been my fault.

But the crowd went silent more than a score of people sitting in the chairs.

The ceremony went on and I thought that the Minister talked too much.

"Do you Jordan take Tyra as your lawfully wedded wife, to live together according to God's law in the Holy estate of matrimony?"

Jordan smiled nodded politely and said, "Yes I do."

"Do you Tyra take Jordan as your lawfully wedded husband, to live together according to God's law in the Holy estate of matrimony?"

Tyra nodded politely and said, "Yes I do."

"You may kiss the bride," proclaimed the Minister under the most beautiful reddish orange sunset I could have wished for in my dream wedding.

It then occurred to me that Tyra and Jordan had my dream beach wedding right next to some large rocks jutting out of the ocean. It was a perfect peaceful and romantic atmosphere for their day with Tyra in her beautiful white gown looking ravishing and Jordan in his tuxedo looking fabulous. They recited their personally written vows right there on the beach while the sun melted into the blue waters behind them it was so beautiful I cried. The gentle sea breezes drifted through the air blowing her hair in her face. To top off the perfect day I got the wedding bouquet which made me so happy.

CHAPTER20 "THE PARTY'S OVER":

My stage career was over, thanks to James and Jordan word was that Ricky Cox had grown tired of performing and went into semi retirement by moving out of the country but no one seems to know where. Every few years' new music was released which his loyal fans happy and the money kept rolling in. I took out a beautiful corset that I had recently obtained from "Nu you Creations". These exquisite creations could always be counted on for her artistic abilities in her designs. This corset was predominantly red, made of strong brocade leather backed fabric with frilly lace on the edging and piping along with it being sewn on the stays. It had eight matching garters. This was the first one I had gotten that had a built in bra. Wasp pattern, allows a thin piping and it has a more feminine cut to help show off the attributes of the female figure.

The Wasp body shaper was a milestone because men typically don't have the space between their lower ribs and hips to accommodate its shape. James solved this problem by having two of my lower ribs removed and surprised me with a sensible pair of my own 42 DD implants giving me a 42, 18, 42 shape. The surgery gave me such a feminine shape letting anyone who saw me with it on knew that they were looking at someone special.

I just adore heavy brocade fabric because it is strong and gives off a beautiful shine and seems to shimmer when the light reflects off it. James bought me several new corsets with lots of delicate lace sewn onto it. Heavy brocade wears very well oh the look of it when I'm wrapped in it is nothing short of sensational. Let's just say when I wear it I am SEXY. James also bought me several more custom corsets with built in bras made to his most demanding specifications that made me look so hot!

When James and I got back to our room as usual I took my evening bubble bath enjoying the scented bubbles as I slipped a glass of champagne. James came in twice to fill my glass and give me a big kiss with my body under the bubbles. I finished my bath and got out to apply lotion to my body to keep myself smooth. While I did this James took himself a shower and dried himself off and slipped into the bed naked.

That night James and I celebrated Tyra's wedding with I spent a delicious, three orgasmic hours and at the end, his massive 14 inch dick slipping out so we could spoon and sleep for a while. I awoke just as his dick slipped into my ass for the third time that evening. I was splayed on my back filled with James dick and moaning when he asked, "Will you marry me Rickie?"

I was startled at first and my emotions took over and I began to cry in delight. I clinched his dick with my ass muscles. I could not resist despite my efforts to stop, I found my arms around his. I returned the kiss passionately, and we held the kiss for over a minute. I twisted and I felt his tongue at my lips and felt them part to admit it. Our tongues met and caressed. All the while, I was terrified. I was French-kissing James! I was dressed only in lingerie and heels and was swapping spit with the man I had come to love. I think deep inside I always did and tried to fight the feeling. Then I kissed him back, spurting my sissy cream for yet another time that evening and screamed, "OHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!!!!! I'll marry you YESSSSSS!!!!"

He woke me up again that night and fucked my grateful asshole again! James was fantastic! I was kind of sore, but a sissy bride to be doesn't deny his fiancée especially when he has a 14 inch dick that I have been dreaming so long. I was so happy I finally knew he wanted me, that he loved me. I knew deep in side somehow that James really loved me, and I was over come with emotions when he told me that he had dreamt about me many nights. As we lay in our bed panting James wiggled his big, thick fingers in my ass so very nicely and sucking my cockhead and I exploded. Oh. Are you OK?"

Things were going fine for a bout a year after we got back home and set up house keeping. Then the Grammies were announced, I was nominated in 10 categories and was the strong favorite in 8 of them. At first I was just going to skip in but James told me it was time for me to set myself free especially since we were going to be married and he wasn't going to hide who he was. We had a fortune in the bank and the royalties were rolling in.

CHAPTER 21 COMING OUT TO THE GRAMMIES:

I sat there next to James looking fabulous with my arm wrapped in his as the show went on well aware of the murmurs and whispers that were buzzing around the auditorium when we sat down. There were rumors that Ricky Cox hadn't showed up and I sent James as my representative. When he host announced "The award for the category of best male R&B performer, goes to Ricky Cox."

The crowd's anticipation quelled when they looked around fearful to see if the rumors that I didn't show up were true. The hush of disappointment was deafening when they saw that Ricky Cox wasn't there and some unknown woman was standing up and coming up to accept for him. The television network figured this was the perfect point for a commercial since nothing important was happening and unknown was coming up to accept the Grammy Award.

I stood up slowly savoring the moment knowing that all hell was about to break out. I was wearing my especially selected hot designer strapless evening gown a gorgeous svelte dress cherry red that was elegantly eye-catching at the Grammies. It was a Hollywood red carpet style gown that most women wouldn't dare ware. They just didn't have the body because it was startlingly sexy and unforgiving of any little flaw.

It's strapless design showed off my shoulders and the sweetheart neckline defines my ample 42DD breasts beautifully. The bodice is dramatically fitted and gathered past my waist and hips perfectly defining my towering brick house hourglass shape. When I turned my back to switch towards the stage I knew my dress would show off its dramatically backless medium cut.

In my cherry red 6 inch pencil thin stilettos with gold heels I walked with a slow models walk rolling my hips up the steps and sauntered to the stage. The crowd was silent and all that could be heard for a moment was my voice singing from my newest platinum CD over the loud speakers and the distinctive click, click, click of my heels.

All eyes were on me and I relished the moment because I knew I looked fierce in my gown with my 42DD breast and 18 inch waist the envy of all the women there. I sauntered over and took the statue from the puzzled presenter and went up to the microphone knowing everyone wanted to know what was going on.