It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the rest of her blouse exposing her lacy bra straining to support her ample breasts sending her stumbling back in her heels across the floor naked from the waist up. I moved quickly around the sofa and I held Tyra from behind with an arm around her waist and ripped her mini skirt from the waistband about half way down.

About this time it finally sank into Tyra that she was about to be raped as my hand close about her wrist and she let out a cry of pain.

"Ricky you can't do this to me, no please don't rape me!" she pleaded.

"It is time that you learned who is the master in this relationship and who the submissive bitch is!" I said.

"No, no, no you can't, you don't even have a condom on I could get pregnant!" she insisted.

I laughed and held her arms together in my tight grasp once I had completely ripped her clothes off her trembling body. I had tossed the rest of her shredded clothing to the floor ignoring Tyra's panicked cries.

Once she was fully naked I yanked Tyra closer to me and grabbed her by the right shoulder and left thigh. My finger tips dug into her soft flesh she cried again and renewed her futile struggles to escape. Her nubile ebony body shook as she felt my hot breath blowing across her body and Tyra whimpered in terror listening to my animal-like growls and eager grunts as I manipulated her body.

Feeling in control again my nostrils flared as I took Tyra in my arms, and inhaled the scent of perfume and fear coming from her. Despite all she did I easily positioned her above my throbbing dick. I was getting more and more excited as the moment of making her my bitch. I began panting faster in anticipation as I slowly lowered her hot pussy towards its stiff fate. Tyra squirmed and gasped before letting out a low moan of despair as the fat head of my dick nudged up against the soft mass of curls between her thighs. With a low chuckle I began applying a steady pressure. For a few moments nothing happened but inevitably her labia parted and began to stretch around the thick head. My dick mercilessly disappeared into her pussy and she threw her head back and forth in rejection and shame.

I growled as I slowly buried my dick between her ebony thighs, savoring the moment when my swollen balls banged against her ass. My big black dick stretched her pussy as it had so many times, the juice, slowly ran down over her thighs and dripped onto the floor. The small amount of lubrication kept my throbbing dick from ripping her pussy to shreds. I knew she still burned with agony as my big dick invaded and conquered her body and I didn't care on damn bit. Each time I drove myself deep within her pussy she let out an anguished moan and squirmed in a vain attempt to break away from my unyielding grip.

While in my grasp she struggled and screamed I chuckled. I knew that as my dick bored into her she would begin to experience a growing pleasure and lust. I was thrusting more and more enthusiastically into her, battering her tight pussy with hard sharp thrusts while my mounting pleasure egged me on. I felt the feeling of dominating my woman, asserting my control over her mind and body. There was the fueling my lust and I knew she could feel the gobs of pre-cum oozing out of my dick each time I penetrated her.

Slowly I felt the first hints of her involuntary arousal as Tyra's moans became soft and more rhythmic as her body began to respond to my assault. I rewarded her by ramming harder giving her all I had as the movement of her hips slowly began to reciprocate my rhythm. I watched her swollen face in the darkness, savoring the twisted mixture of pain, and pleasure and terror on her face as with hatred and revenge brewing within her mind. When I finished I left Tyra curled in the fetal position in the corner cursing at me. I began to realize I had gone too far.

"Tyra I am sorry accept my apology I will make this up to you I promise."

I got dressed and slipped out to wait outside for James ashamed and fearful of what I had just done to my girl. I rushed into the limo and told him to get me home fast. When he pulled up in the driveway I took the car keys locked the doors and I fired James on the spot. I went in and closed the door leaving him standing in my drive way in the middle of the night, making plans to have him beaten up in the upcoming weeks.

My agent Jordan called me frantically the next morning after speaking to Tyra to tell me that "I had better make some kind of deal no matter how much I had to beg and swallow my pride, with my girlfriend or my ass was going to jail for a long time. I needed to keep the word of my assault on her from making the papers."

Jordan told me that I was in danger of losing three multimillion dollar endorsements. The companies had no desire to have an abuser as the face of their product. I had upset the gay community when I took a stance against gay marriage calling it an abomination. I often made jokes about any male couple that I spotted in the audience of my show I was good at spotting them. To make the situation worst the record company had put a morals clause in my latest contract after some of my exploits as a womanizer. I didn't think much of it because the money was fantastic but if this came out I was screwed. My royalties would be frozen and I would be barred from performing until my contract expired ten years from now. I would be in limbo not even able to perform in concerts singing my songs or even using my name it was trade marked by the record company for twenty five million, with no source of making the type of living I was use to.

I had to face it my only one last hope was to convince Tyra not to go public and show the effects of my attack on her. If it came out I don't even think my mother would talk to me. Tyra was a beautiful strong willed woman who didn't take kindly to me putting my hands on her. I knew she had a temper she as also very shrewd and I knew she would drive a hard bargain. I begged her for a chance to apologize and make it up to her not to destroy my career. I knew it was going to cost me a pretty penny but it was far better to beg her forgiveness than to be poor and out of work. I had got use to having money and wasn't enamored with the prospect of being poor again.

I hired a new driver this morning I told him to stop by Tiffany's where I spent a fortune on a diamond necklace and matching earrings as part of my peace offering. The first part of my attempted apology was to send two dozen long stemmed red roses her favorites. But by her coldness I knew it was going to take more, much more which was starting to scare me.

I got out of the car and walked up to ring the door bell. It took for ever for her to come to the door. I wasn't use to waiting and if the circumstances were different I would have gotten back into the limo and left. When Tyra slowly opened the door with a scowl of swathing rage to let me in I could see the bruises and the black eye I given her really looked bad. I had lost control of myself and when you add the rape I was out of luck if I didn't make a deal on her terms.

CHAPTER 2 DEAL OR NO DEAL:

"Oh baby, I am so sorry can you please forgive me, I wasn't in control of myself," I offered as an excuse.

"You must think that I am one of those week willed tramps that you have been cheating on me with. How dare you put your hands on me!

You think that you could just say you were not in control of what you did and get me to forgive you?"

"But Tyra it is the truth I just lost control and I didn't know what I was doing, I might have to see a doctor about it, "usurping her words for my defense.

Is this how you treated your women in the past? Well let me tell you that you are damn wrong and you made the biggest mistake of your life when you laid your fucking hands on me."

"Baby I know I was wrong and I am willing to do anything to show you I have learned from my mistake.

"You must think I am a damn fool I know that I got you by the balls and if I press charges not only is your career over but you will be facing some jail time. With your good looks and slight frame I suggest you don't drop the soap because you are going to be somebody's bitch real fast. My ex-fiancée tells me that only child molesters are treated worst than women beaters in jail. I am sure if I tell my story and lay it on for sympathy word will get back to the prisoners with life sentences James assures me he can make sure of that. Enough guards will be happy to turn their backs while your prison husband pimps your ass for a few cigarettes every night."

"Lucky for you after some persuading by James he convinced me of the advantages of not having you put in jail and ruining your career. But mister is it is going to cost you a whole lot more to get out of this than some damn roses and some expensive jewelry, but we can say the Jewelry is at least a start."

"The good news for you is that I have come up with a plan to derail the rumors about your attack on me is for us to be seen as a couple deeply in love. We will be denouncing the rumors as absurd. We will counter them with the news that I have moved in with you and that we might be setting a wedding date in the upcoming year."

"My ex-fiancée will be moving into my old house so it won't go to waste. When I move in with you it will mark the end of your quest to bed every tramp in the streets and groupie that is waiting back stage at your concerts."

"For added leverage you will have the deed to your mansion put in my name and you will transfer the bulk of your money into a bank account that I will control. Then I will set aside an allowance that I will give you to live on."

"Allowance," but it's my money?

"No it is my money now, if you don't want to go along with my plan that's okay with me I will announce to the press that you did indeed hit me and let the shit hit the fan. After that I will simply take you to civil court and take the money and house anyway. I will tell them how you slapped me in the face repeatedly just before I produce the pictures that will prove it. I will then show them the bruises on my back from when you ripped off my clothes and slammed me into the curio. I will make a point of telling them in great detail and lots of tears of how after ripping off my skirt you threw me down on the sofa and raped me. My doctor took photos and is prepared to testify to that fact that you beat me severely and this is not the first time which will put you in jail a mighty long time."

"All right, All right, please don't do that," I said quickly admitting defeat.

"Good now if you cooperate, I will tell the press I was attacked by a stranger while out jogging and I was lucky that you came a long when you did to prevent me from being raped and possibly killed making you a hero. As I said my doctor is prepared to go along with the story for a substantial fee which will come from your allowance account."

"It is your choice I have had my lawyer draw up papers to transfer the house and your money which you will need to sign. You will also find an agreement giving me power of attorney and making me your guardian so I can adequately

punished you for the shit that you did to me.

"Why do you need to be my guardian," I challenged her.

"It protects me in case you try and back out of our agreement and avoid punishment.

I am going to get my revenge by taking you down a few pegs to make up for all the

embarrassment you have caused me over the time we have been together. Your punishment for non compliance will be that you leave 'my' house with nothing at all and I'll get 75% of any of your earning for the next 10 years."

"Oh yes and since you fired my ex-fiancée as your driver for telling me the truth you are going to hire him as your personal assistant and you will pay him $200,000 a year plus expenses out of your allowance. Expenses include five star hotel accommodations, first class plane tickets, and a limo when on the road and a wardrobe allowance. Pay for any staff that he decides he needs. He will travel with you and be my eyes to make sure that you taking your attitude management pills so that you can learn to control yourself."

"Attitude pills I don't want to take any pills," I said.

"Why you said you lost control and couldn't control your actions not me if you don't do it then just leave my terms are not negotiable!" she said firmly. "Now be quiet and don't interrupt me when I am speaking any more or you will regret it."

"All right you win," I conceded she had all the cards.

"I don't want you coming back here and hitting me again, you might kill me. The therapist I found for your treatment is a specialist in control disorders in the repressed latent tendencies in alpha males that lead to violence. She has developed the perfect combination of drugs to assure my safety and help you become a better person."

What she neglected to tell me was that the pills would be laced with a psycho-therapeutic conditioner to allow for my mind to be manipulated. My girlfriend's brother saw to it that I was listening and watching and subliminal DVD provided by Dr. Judy Collins to make mw willingly accept Tyra's orders.

Ricky with guardianship I don't need your consent to use hypnotherapy to treat your disorder. As I said Dr. Collins who has a lot of experience in treating aggressively abusive men like you who are trying to hide something. I need to know that I will be safe and that you will never hit me again. I am not about to take your word for that. I will feel safer when you have made progress and Dr. Collins tells me that you have to bypass the roadblocks your alpha male macho mind throws up which caused you to hit me. At the same time, your subconscious mind contains a wealth of information your conscious mind is not even aware of or is making an effort to repress."

My whole body tensed up this was, in my mind, the ultimate act of surrender. I was being told that I had to lay bare my deeply personal, unguarded, secrets in an uncontrollable way.

I smirked, "she really believed this physiological horse shit. This was going to be even easier that I figured all I had to do was to put on an act and let the doctor believe I was deeply sorry and committed to making sure it never happen again. Once I did that I was home free.

"For my amusement you are going to have your name legally changed from Richard Cox known to the public as 'Ricky Cox' to 'rickie 's' Cocks' the 'r' in lower case with the feminine "ie" at the end to show me your status as a submissive. By the way the 's' stands for sucks," she said breaking out laughing. When I call you rickie in public only you and I will know I am calling you a cock sucking sissy.

"What kind of stupidity is that?" I asked.

"I find it amusing that my macho boyfriend will have to answer to me calling him a cocksucker.

The man who teased my ex-fiancée about being gay now has to his new feminine sissy name rickie"

"What ever floats's your boat we both know I ain't no sissy, and I am never going to suck a cock like you faggot ex-fiancée. If you have any questions just check your well fucked pussy, I have stretched you out over the years," I said smugly.

"You have no idea how far off you are. But I guess then you don't have anything to lose lil rickie Cox," she said.

"You do know that when this is over I am going to change my name back."

"I know you can unless you decide to keep it," she giggled. "I want you to take your time, consult your lawyer have him signed that he reviewed this contract with you and advised you of what you were committing too. Bring it back with the signed contract before 12:00 Noon in three days, because I will be having a press conference to make a statement at 1:00 PM one way or another."

I hesitantly picked up the vanilla envelope with the contract and the agreement and headed out of Tyra's house sullen and dejected. The sun light seemed harsher that usual so I quickly slipped on my shades and walked towards the long black shiny limo. My new driver was dressed in full uniform and opened the door for me so I could enter. As my driver drove me back to my home I sat in the back of my limo engulfed by the soft supple black leather going over my limited options.

There had to be some way out of this mess I thought as I reached over to the bar in the back of my limo and filled a tall glass with ice I poured myself an extra strong drink. After gulping it down I leaned back and rolled the cold moist icy glass over my forehead.

CHAPTER 3 THE THERAPIST:

It was only three day's ago that Tyra summoned me over to her house today to offer me the deal that I accepted just weeks before I would be leaving town on my seven month concert tour. Before leaving she had me agree to see a therapist that she picked out as one of the conditions of our deal.

To avoid any more arguments I just agreed to what ever Tyra wanted in hopes of salvaging my career and keep some semblance of propriety, I was going to secretly meet with the 'therapist' she selected and flew in town. She and her assistant were going to stay in a sea side mansion that Tyra had rented a few miles outside of town with my money. This is where I was going to have to under go the private cessions Tyra demanded away from any outsider's scrutiny.

Tyra had picked her out after some extensive research and told me that her ex-fiancée, James would take me over to her house for an intensive therapy which was costing me an outrageous $250,000.00 I was not in a position to refuse to pay so I packed my bags and placed it in the trunk and got in the front passenger seat of James's new Mercedes.

It was about an hours drive, James and I said little to each other. I had not seen him since I took the keys for my limo from him 3 nights ago when I fired him in the middle of the night slamming my door in his face.

I got out and took my bags out of the trunk before James drove away. With my bags in hand I walked up to the door and rang the bell. I waited inhaling the ocean breeze and enjoying the sunshine on my face. I then heard the unmistakable click, click of high heels on the tile floor, and the woman of my erotic fantasies came opened the door. A woman introduced herself as Joyce, Dr. Collins maid and personal assistant. She was tall dressed in a black French maid's uniform black 5 inch heels, seemed fishnet stockings that I could see were held up by garter straps, exposed by her obscenely short skirt, when she walked. The outfit had a time trying to hold in her mammoth breasts which were overflowing the cups of her bra. Her makeup was enticing something you would see at a club not a doctor's waiting room. Her skirt now stood out nearly horizontally below her tiny waist, held up by yards of short ruffled petticoats.

I got hard instantly watching this fine piece of fluff. Dr. Collin's pretty, vivacious French maid and assistant what a strange combination of jobs I thought, maid and personal assistant Then her ample over flowing breasts distracted me and a deep cleavage that would make a stripper jealous. Joyce was an eyeful in that out fit and my dick throbbed and there was no way to hide it in my tight tailored jeans. I knew that she had flown into town with Dr. Collin's in first class but had no idea what a beautiful woman she was and I had been stunned when she answered the door in her black satin maid's uniform, lacy white cap and apron maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Despite her sexy attire she was matter of fact and all business as she minced gracefully in her black stilettos and black seemed stockings as she dutifully led me to the waiting area next to the den that was being used as Dr. Collin's office. Joyce's desk was sparse aside from the lap top computer a banker's lamp and the beautiful ornate hand carved wooded box that was sitting on the edge of her desk. Dr. Collin's assistant took my check for the down payment for my therapy that officially entered me into Dr. Linda Collin's care. She assured me that I would be invoiced.