It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monthly? This was gonna be a long-term commitment to see the therapist that Tyra wanted me to see?

"Yes, I had agreed to pay the bill for these foolish sessions but she had plans for more sessions were too much."

"But monthly" I would have to talk to Tyra about this foolishness it was just a waste of my money.

Our first few sessions went as I imagined she asked all sorts of foolish uncomfortable touchie feelie questions and I answered as cleverly I could while sipping tea that she said would help me relax. She probed my life, from early childhood recollections on then testing me on word associations. She presented me with hypothetical situations and I had to fill in the details as I saw myself in them. One of my favorite tests was when she showed me pictures of sexy women in short low cut tight provocative outfits and had me rate them. A few of the photos looked like Joyce her sexy personal assistant.

I found it strange that she never seemed to answer my questions directly. Dr Collin seemed only to answer a question with a question, leaving me frustrated, and more than a little ticked off with our one-way conversation. But I knew I was stuck if I didn't cooperate so the good doctor would say I had made progress Tyra was going to leave me. I revealed to her things about my past I hadn't thought worth mentioning before. She called the Doctor frequently to check up on my progress talking for hours.

One morning when I came down for my session Joyce was sitting at her desk typing in the computer not aware of my ogling of her large breasts and shimmery stocking clad legs. Her desk was open in front leaving her body on full display. This was aided by the big floor to ceiling mirror in back of her desk. When she looked up and saw me undressing her with my eyes she tugged down the hem of her short dress.

The mirrored floor to ceiling wall made it impossible for Joyce to avoid my leers no matter what she did. It also gave me a nearly perfect view of her no matter where I sat down! This moment made these foolish sessions not all that bad; I got my serving of eye candy every day.

It was quite embarrassing for her knowing that her every move could be watched, either directly or indirectly making her exposed to my stares or leers if I played my cards right I might salvage this trip by getting some pussy or at the very least a blow job. The way she was dressed I was sure she would put out if approached right.

Her short skirts or mini dresses ensured that she sat quite femininely, her legs held closely together unsuccessfully preventing me from seeing her yellow ruffled panties. What I didn't know was that she had a psychological implant of ultra modesty when she was ogled and followed by extreme humiliation and arousal. As it was she still often found herself showing the tops of her stockings and garters. Of course with her wearing extremely short mini skirts or mini dresses made her task of concealing her feminine lingerie quite difficult to my delight. The mini dresses she wore were the best because if she tried to tug the hem of her dress lower she would pull down the bodice exposing more of her voluptuous breasts and her their sheer lacy bras. It was a no lose situation for my lecherous eyes that she had no control over.

Today her six-inch, stiletto spike heels definitely made her look like an easy tart, making her take tiny mincing steps as she switched. The pumps, she wore induced a very suggestive and provocative sway to her broad hips which I loved watching as I waited for Dr. Collins. Those symbols of ultra femininity made her switch and wiggle in ways that a player like me found very pleasing.

If I pursued her there was a chance that she wouldn't even waste her time trying try to get away in those 'fuck me pumps'. This meant she was doomed to could merely mince slowly and daintily knowing that she was my helpless prey.

I started to come early for my sessions so I could catch an eyeful of Joyce each morning as I planned how I was gonna make my move. When she moved around she wiggled and undulated like an oversexed tramp that she obviously was. My dick throbbed and twitched. My plan was to chase after her in her metal tipped heels when the Doctor had gone. She had to be easy just look at the way she was dressed at the very least I was sure I was gonna get a blow job. Those heels at their height standing had to be difficult, walking a challenge and running a near impossibility. I envisioned that as she ran her short quick mincing steps would cause her breast would bounce around straining her flimsy top with every step. One of the chocolate mounds bounced out of her corset cups of her shelf cup bearing her ebony breast and its stiff perky nipples.

This thought emboldened me and one morning when the Doctor called to say that she was going to be delayed I started running my basic lines on Joyce. To my surprise all she did was smile and say the Dr. Collins wouldn't approve as she got up and moved away.

"Looks like you got a problem down there, your dick looks harder than usual" said Joyce unashamedly glancing down at my crotch to see the clearly visible outline in my pants.

"It is because you are so hot, you must know that," I said.

"Oh it is my fault Ricky maybe I can help you solve that big problem you have growing in your pants," she said.

"Oh really" I said caught off guard.

To my surprise she got up slowly and sauntered over to me and kneeled down before me smiling as she grasped my dick.

"OK big man as long as you don't tell Dr. Collins," Joyce said cheerfully.

"Ricky," she whispered in a husky voice that got me hot and bothered?"

"Suck it baby suck it," I urged reaching out my hand to touch Joyce's damp cleavage. She let out a lustful gasp. Slowly, my hands made small circles around Joyce's hard nipples tugging and folding between my thumb and forefinger.

"Ricky, I am one of your biggest fans, perhaps you could do a little favor for me?"

"Anything," I murmured, my attention firmly fixed on her breasts.

Joyce's hand switched from caressing my arm to my leg. Now she had me right where she wanted me! Further up my leg her fingers wandered, until at last her hand was gently caressing my bulging crotch.

"What about Dr. Collins?"

"I can keep a secret can you? She won't be back for a while," Said Joyce.

She reached down and began to unbuckle my belt tugged down my zipper, she saying, "I prefer to think of it as you helping out your biggest fan. She pulled my jeans and pink bikini briefs all the way down with a few tugs. She had obviously done this before I could tell Joyce had a wanton look on her face. Joyce The tip of her tongue poked out between her pearly white teeth.

She thrust her hand and grabbed my dick with her long fingers. She gently drew my throbbing erection out of my underwear. Joyce's earlier attentions had already made me excited, and the tip of my dick was glistening with pre cum.

"You like me don't you Rickie?" she asked.

"Yeah sure, sure," I said, "Anything my biggest fan wants, you got it!"

Joyce smiled, great! She licked her lips, and again bent her head down toward my dicks glistening uncircumcised head. Joyce let out an appreciative gasp as if she had found gold.

"Can I suck your dick so I have part of you in me, please I need your cum?"

"That's all you want is my cum?" I asked.

"Yes I would love your cum!" Joyce replied wrapping her hand around the shaft.

Her eyes shone with desire, as my dick began to throb. Under her tender handling, pre cum was oozing from my dick's head as the slut before me offered her self to me.

"You want to put my dick into that pretty little red mouth of yours?" I asked.

Joyce grinned. "Yes that is what I want more than any thing in the world!"

Joyce leaned forward and slipped her red lips over the hot meat. My dick had swollen to its full 10 inches, and was now slick with my own pre cum and Joyce's saliva. She went to work, rapidly sliding her mouth up and down the length of my dick. Her beautiful eyes looked up to my own to tell me that she was determined to give me the full benefit of her skills in order to drain my balls dry.

I groaned in pleasure, reaching forward and running my hands through Joyce's silky hair. I adjusted my self on the couch spreading my legs, preparing myself for the best blow-job of my life.

Joyce picked up the pace her hands were around my waist now, caressing my smooth, dark skin. I could feel my sperm pulsing as it rose from my balls up though the shaft as my dick approached eruption.

I gasped, but words failed me. Her red lips engulfed my dick, and all I was conscious of now was that this big breasted beauty was sucking away on my dick. Joyce was highly proficient in pleasuring men with her mouth and very capable of giving great head. In a situation like this, when she was giving her all to get what she needed the slutty beauty gave the best blowjob I have ever had.

I was in seventh heaven, and it was hardly surprising, with Dr. Collin's sexy secretary sucking my dick. Joyce reluctantly withdrew my dick from her hot talented mouth, and went back to pumping my dick with her hand. I closed my eyes and was carried away on a sea of pleasure as Joyce noisily slurped away on my dick. Up and down her head bobbed saliva and semen mixing thoroughly lubricating my dick. After a short time, I erupted into Joyce's hot mouth and when I deliberately I pulled out quickly I let out another gasp, and another stream of semen burst from my dick and sprayed out all over Joyce's hair and face. I enjoyed surprising women when I got a blow job by pulling out and sending the second stream in their face. Abut all that Joyce did when it happened was to giggled with glee, and make a half-hearted attempt to wipe it off.

Joyce stood up, wiping away the strands of drool that still connected her mouth to my dick. "Don't forget," she said in businesslike manner, "You promised to do me a favor I want to do this again while you are here."

"When can I fuck you?" I asked.

"Oh we can't do that Dr. Collins would fire me. She told me never to let any of her patient's fuck me Or I would be fired and tossed out on the street with nothing to my name. But she never mentioned blow jobs so I take advantage of that little loop hole when ever I can," she giggled.

I grinned like an idiot not able to believe my luck at finding such a sex crazed airhead. I was still slumped back in my post-fellatio stupor, blow jobs were better than nothing for the time I was here. I watched as Joyce got up turned gracefully on her heels and swished out of the room heading to the bathroom to clean up and fix her makeup before Dr. Collins arrived. I let out a sigh and went and sat back down to wait for Dr. Collins savoring my victory.

The unique sound her heels made on the hardwood floor guaranteed that she'd be noticed. Their unmistakable staccato clicking being quite distinctive as that of a woman wearing very high heels! She created the distinctive a sound that echoed loudly in my ears that said tramp on the move which brought an even bigger smile on my face.

Little did I know that all the time Joyce was diverting my attention as Dr. Collins was creating my new personality in my subconscious and the whole new lifestyle that was to go with it?

I was being taught how to give a perfect blow job by experiencing the sensation of being given one. I remembered every flick of her tongue and 'tea bagging' I got. It will be something more suited to my whoering proclivities. For the next few days I was subjected to an intense daily regimen of hypnotherapy, crafting the new me without my knowledge.

I later learned that in my deep subconscious it was planted that my 'Sissy rickie' personality where I was made to believe that I loved dressing in sexy feminine clothing because I was a down low sissy and a whore. Deeply planted were the thoughts that I love making myself up like a slut and that I would read up on it when I could in private until the day I came out of the closet There was to be ample reading because James would keep me supplied with makeup and fashion magazines as my personal assistant.

When Tyra said one of the trigger words my 'Sissy rickie' personality would emerge and assume total control of my body. This personality enjoyed wearing only the sexiest, most revealing feminine clothes flaunting my changing body. I slipped my stocking covered feet into the highest spike heels that could find that matched my outfit. One day I would also adore my tight, confining corsets. I would relish at how the corsets made me look and feel 'extra sexy'. It also would relieve the stress on my back that was caused by my big implants and outrageously high heels.

At first each formal cession lasted for several long hours, but they started to seem like mere minutes to me. I really don't even remember being hypnotized in any of those occasions, but upon her final cession before my concert tour, I heard her assure Tyra that my mind had been thoroughly 'conditioned' and was completely receptive to my new training. The trigger words had been tested and I would be no trouble at all controlling me.

When I was ready to leave, James came to pick me up he went into meet with Dr. Collins and I took the opportunity to get one last blow job from Joyce. I came in buckets again when she shoved her finger into my ass sending me over the top. When I came back to the reception area he was coming out of her office and Dr. Collins handed James instructions several CD's and DVD's and gave him one to place into my Discman when we were on the plane.

CHAPTER 4 THIS IS NOW:

When I got back home after my seven month tour it was at the curbside James then told me that Tyra had let my limo driver go with a years pay so I would have to take a cab home. A black car pulled up to pick him up and he opened the door and got in. James then told me that his that Tyra had changed the locks so I had to ring her bell when I got there. Then the driver drove him away leaving me standing at the curbside. I picked up my bags and made my way to the cab stand and waited in line for a cab like all the regular people. When I finally got home I stood at my door mad and embarrassed that I was being treated this way as I waited impatiently for the door to open, thinking that the maid was really slow. I would have to get on her about being so slow.

It took a while before Tyra opened the door "I didn't want to bother hiring a new maid just yet to save you some money. She was wearing a tight black latex catsuit and looked utterly stunning. The catsuit was black, spandex which left very little to the imagination. My heart pounded so hard, I thought it was going to block my throat. I couldn't speak for a few seconds I could barely supervise having my luggage being bought inside and tipping the cab driver.

I knew I was blushing and to my surprise Tyra smiled standing there in a tightly corseted black catsuit that I always liked her in and a pair of ultra sexy heels. I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a black velvet box with an emerald necklace that I had bought for Tyra a piece offering.

She took the box and with out opening it she handed me a drink and a paper with instructions that I was told to either follow or turn around and just leave her house. I carefully read the note in total disbelief at her coldness, but like a whipped puppy with my tail between my legs I climbed the stairs and headed to the maids room on the other side of the house. Tyra had taken the master bedroom as her own.

My first task was to take a bath and used the products that she had laid out in the bathroom. I stripped off my jacket and jeans which I hung in the closet next to some uniforms the old maid must have left. I pulled off my lime green Lycra' bikini brief and matching tee shirt. James had long ago replaced all my boxers with skimpy thongs of many bright colors and shiny feminine materials even some with floral designs that I had to wear. I folded and laid every thing out neatly, pulled the CD disc out of my pocket and slipped it into the Bose CD player in the bath room. Before I settled down into the hot tub for a long, luxurious depilatory lavender scented bubble bath that Tyra had prepared.

When I left the bathroom an hour later on my tip toes I was hairless and instinctively I wrapped my self in a big pink fluffy towel sarong style, with another smaller towel that I wrapped turban style over my braids. I had never done that before but it came natural to me.

Tyra walked in my new bedroom and handed me a peach colored nylon baby doll night gown, with matching bikini briefs, garter belt stockings and five inch heels, and said, "Please be a dear and put these on rickie. 'This is your sissy life' the trigger word that started the countdown for the emergence of the new personality that Dr. Collin and Tyra had so carefully crafted."

Strangely I felt compelled to obey her bizarre request with out outward resistance to her request, driven from the other new dominate part of my mind. I took the silky garments from Tyra, and I held the lacy lingerie up to my smooth hairless body thinking it was a very pretty baby doll. The wispy fabric of the baby doll seemed to flow and wave in an invisible breeze, revealing my deep cleavage and barely covered my nipples which were at full alert. I could just see the outline of the areolas of the false breast that I glued on with lots of surgical adhesive after my bath.

Wait a damn minute, why did I glue these huge breasts on my chest? I suddenly remembered it was after my bath, I realized too late that she had done something to me I had big hoop earrings brushing against my neck, my fingernails and toes were painted a bright red. What was in that drink she gave me making me act like this? I was not myself and I didn't know what was going on but when I regained control she was going to have hell to pay. She had gone to far making me up like this, damn my career I was a man and I was going to beat her ass and take my chances with a jury. I would simply blame it on the drugs she had given me, and I would get off and even be able to keep my career, because it wasn't my fault.

Tyra told me that when I was on my tour James would place the subliminal CD's in my Discman and the earphones in my ears every night and you were programmed to turn in on when went to bed set it to repeat. You were conditioned to believe that 'Sissy rickie' was beautiful, better looking than Ricky Cox. You envied 'Sissy rickie' because he was so sexy and free to be his sissy self despite not being too bright, kind of a bimbo. While you were on your tour the restructuring of your body started in motion. Before you went to sleep each night James would say the trigger word that would put 'Sissy rickie' in control of your body and he would take out the electric breast pump and use it on your hairless chest setting the timer for an hour to start by the end of your tour he would leave it on almost all night. This worked great after you had soaked in your bubble bath filled with rose scented softening oil allowing for the maximum stretching of your skin.

Wait let me remove your memory block, "I give you permission to remember," and with that there was a flood of memories and I saw the two D breast sized acrylic cups that 'sissy rickie' placed over my chest with tubes attached each running down to a cut off valve and a electric suction pump. The cups were placed over my pecs and held there firmly while the pump was used to draw the air out of the cups. With each pump as the air left my flesh was drawn in slowly filling the cups. The suction stretched my skin slightly and with a constant stretching it became loose better to accommodate future breast implants.

The sight of a good-looking man would actually excite 'Sissy rickie' and that would make my 10 inch dick twitch and ooze precum in my panties. This was so embarrassing if "Sissy rickie" were ever left in controlled I might rape any man who just smiled at me. James was there to see that I stay aroused but forced me to keep my awakening slutty nature in check. My mind and my body were not in sync, I was doing things that I didn't want to do and found myself unable to stop it. It had to be the drugs she and that therapist gave me. Fear took hold of my body but all I could do was smile a sickly insipid smile as 'Sissy rickie' humiliated me as I got dressed. Something was going on and my head just kept spinning confusing me even further, I was not in control of my body.