It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became clear to me when I saw my self in the mirror standing there in a peach see thru baby doll night gown that hung down just below my belly button. I couldn't understand why I was doing this, "Help! Please help what was happening to me," I thought. But all I could say was, "Oh, Tyra it is so good of you to forgive me after I had betrayed your trust and hurt you. Baby I want to make it up to you, because I know I need to be punished for what I have done.

Tyra had planned this out carefully she insisted that I jack off in the bat tub so that my excitement would have died down. She wanted me to experience all the pain and humiliation associated with being fucked. I was to be fucked with no stimulation or hardon on to ease the fact that my ass was going to be violated against my will by Tyra.

She unzipped a panel on her catsuit exposing her pussy for a moment. I watched in amazement as she inserted the seven inch end of a double headed strap-on black dildo slowly into her pussy and buckled it tightly around her legs between her buttocks and waist with strong leather straps. When she turned around attached to her groin was the other end of the strap-on. The shaft was long and thick and all I could do was stare at it in awe, running was out of the question because I realized I couldn't run in my heels I was destined to be her helpless prey.

"I chose this dildo 'Goliath' very carefully it will help me steal your virginity as it rips out every last ounce of your male bravado. 'Goliath' stands 14.5" tall with a blunt head starting at about 2" thick 6.5" around, and expands to and a delicious about12.5" around. It is going to rip your virgin or supposedly virgin ass open. You are going to beg, cry and bleed for what you did to me," Tyra said.

"Noooooooo," my head spun again and I let out a low moan and she pushed my mouth down over the head of her strap-on dildo. "I want you to suck on "my dick" to show your gratitude for me not ruining you." Almost trance like, I crawled to it. It was thick, veined and black, my mouth was already watering."

"You should be grateful, my little cock sucking sissy." she said another trigger phrase putting a hand on my head and guiding my mouth downward. Against my will my lips parted and touched the head of her strap-on ready to let it slip inside my mouth."

It slid into my mouth as Tyra's hand urged me downward making me bob on the thick shaft just like it was a real dick. I slurped and sucked for several minutes my eyes closed it was somehow comforting in the back of my mind to feel it filling and stretching my mouth. I never sucked a dick in my life and never wanted to but I was feeling comfortable imagining the strap-on was a dick and getting harder so it could fuck me. To my horror and shame I was a little disappointed when Tyra pushed me away from it while the new voice in my mind was asking for more."

"My dick is long and hard and ready to ravage your ass, now lube it up," she said squirting some lube into my hand. I slid my hand over the shaft, coating it well with the slippery gel, imagining that it was real."

Tyra placed her long lubed finger on my tightly clenched asshole and rubbed gently and against my will my ass loosened and Tyra inserted two of her red tipped fingers in about an inch. I moaned as I involuntarily surrendered, and she proceeded. Soon she had three fingers in my ass and plenty of lube.

"Yeah, bet you can't wait until 'Goliath' breaks in that big bubble butt you got. I am gonna enjoy setting free the sissy in you when I take your cherry my lil sissy," she said raising her thin arched eyebrows as she snickered.

Tyra pointed to the floor and I knelt down and bent forwards resting on my elbows with my ass up in the air while she rubbed her strap-on, up and down my ass crack, back and forth between my ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhh, I'm soooo horny!" I grunted as I knelt there on the floor.

It was then that I felt Tyra's hands spread my ass cheeks and then her large strap-on dildo press firmly into the puckered greasy opening of my anus. I moaned loudly as she ruthlessly forced inch after inch deeper into my tight virgin ass and even more loudly when she started to fuck me.

Tyra then pushed further in, growling in determination to get in as much of her strap-on as possible on the first few thrusts.

"Oh yes, that's it. Your virgin asshole feels so tight. Take 'Goliath', you know you want to"

"Ahhhh, it is too big. Take it out. It hurts. It hurts..." was all I could mutter, as my hands came up on to Tyra's taught stomach and tried, with no luck when she said "you are weak 'Sissy rickie'," to push her off as another trigger word robbed me of all my strength.

"That's it sissy, take my dildo in your ass, you gorgeous whore." Half of her dick entered my ass. "My you are tight, it is obvious that you are really a virgin, well I am going to see that you won't be tight much longer."

"Oh Tyra, it is so big; it feels like it is splitting me into please be gentle I don't think my poor ass can handle it, it is so big. Oh, Oh Tyra..." I pleaded.

She looked down and saw half of her black dildo sticking in my ass.

All of this was so wrong; this should not have been happening ran through my subconscious. But the part of me that was in control of my body just stayed there offering my ass to the invasion. True, this time I had no choice, even though I had wanted to escape I was actually being raped by my girl friend.

Tyra spread my stocking clad legs wider she wanted me as wide as possible for the final assault on my sore ass. Then, with one brutal push, the remaining seven inches were forced up my tight ass. I screamed in pleasure and shame my ass had accommodated 14 inches of black dildo, I felt like the tip was coming up my throat and was about to come out my mouth.

This left me no time to get used to 'Goliath's size, Tyra started to pound me. There was no finesse, just brutal primeval fucking. Tyra would withdraw almost the entire length of her strap-on then brutally thrust it all the way back in my ass.

"Oooh, Oooh, it's too big, it hurts... Oh please be gentle, your tearing me apart. Oh Tyra you are raping my ass."

Tyra responded by pounding me even more fiercely, marveling at the way my big prosthetic breasts jiggled up and down in response. For me, the size of Tyra's strap-on, and the fact that I was being raped was over whelming. My subconscious slutty personality triggered and my body began responding to the attack. 'Sissy rickie' was set free a whore that needed the power that dicks offered.

"Oh p-please, be gentle, yes, yes, yes, yes, that feels good," I squealed beyond my control like a bitch.

Tyra smiled and carried on fucking me hard; noting the way I was now began to thrust up at her

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, fuck 'Sissy rickie's' ass with that big black strap-on of yours. Oh show me no mercy. I want to feel it." I said to my disbelief.

And Tyra did just that, fucking me like the whore I had become a constant state of orgasmic bliss.

"I think you need some more dick shoved further up your big greedy ass," sneered Tyra. My eyes open wide just as she thrust into me!"

My only response was to take her dick in my ass with her pushing on the shaft.

It wasn't long before I was slamming myself full length back onto her strap-on dick while moaning.

I moaned and moved around her strap-on before she slowly pulled her strap-on out of my ass to tease me. She and roughly grabbed my ass. "Damn you got a nice hot soft ass, rickie she said, and it belongs to me now."

Once again I soon felt a sharp stinging pain shoot up my ass, like a hot iron rod, just as I expected a strap-on as big as hers was splitting my ass wide open making my ass bleed just as she promised. She started slowly grinding my ass and gripping and rubbing my ass like her prize sissy sex slave, which I had unwittingly tricked into becoming.

After fucking me for nearly 30 minutes of her I could hear her breathing harder and pant a little. "OOOH" I yelled in surprise. She had just smacked my ass like a newborn baby. The hard hit from the palm of her hand had an after sting tingling on my ass, it felt soooo good. To my surprise it was starting to feel surprisingly good as if I was where I belonged.

She was working my ass because she knew that she had the video cameras rolling to memorialize my deflowering and for future black mail.

"Yeah my little rickie, I bet you will finally stop you from cheating on me," she moaned out to me. "

She fucked and fucked until I started to whimper, "Yes fuck me harder Tyra, fuck me Oh baby yes!"

"Damn I never realized your ass had gotten this big, it's just like a tight pussy, thanks to the hormones that I have had you taking along with your anger management medicine," and she laughed. She stroked my ass hard, like it was her only purpose in life with the smaller end of 'Goliath' buried deep in her pussy massaging her clit. She slowed down the pace of her fucking as the sweat rolled down from her face dripping between her ample cleavage and down on my back. Her sweat rolled down into the crack of my ass as she fucked me. Tyra then slapped my ass and pounded into me harder than ever now, fucking me so hard my knees were lifted up off the floor. I couldn't believe all fourteen inches of her strap-on were all the way up inside me. Her strap-on, fitted in my ass perfectly like it was designed to fit the walls of my clinching ass.

"MMMMMMMM, rickie dear, you got such a hot greedy ass. For the rest of your life you will remember that I took your virginity. I made you whimper and moan on ''Goliath'' setting free the sissy bitch you were hiding deep inside. All those years you were trying to prove to the world that you were a macho man when inside you just knew you were a sissy bitch in hiding. By trying to bed every bitch you hoped no one would ever realize you secretly wanted to be on the end of another man's dick. But no one will ever fuck you like I am fucking you tonight as you realize I am the one who took your cherry and you come to grips with the fact that you are not much of a man!"

On her stroke I whimpered again and let out with a tinge of pressure escaping my mouth. The room smelt like pure sex, Tyra leaned over my back and started licking and nibbling my right ear while fucking me like a wild dog.

Pleasure was taking over my body as if it was airborne. "You gonna be my sissy, this ass is all my property now", she said. "No one better fuck your big black ass unless I tell them they can."

By now she was back to fucking me faster and rougher, she was letting out sexy passionate moans and I loved it.

The time had come. "AAAAAAAAAAGH, AAAAAAAAAAA, MMMMMMMM," she pulled her strap-on out of my ass and started playing with her pussy. Then I felt a warm, gooey, wet liquid flowing all over my back then down my ass. She was screaming and yelling out yes my sissy, yes, squirting her hot cum on my back and raw ass.

"Fuck! rickie, your ass is 'butter', "she said, convinced that I had something she was hooked on already. Don't you dare cum you haven't earned it yet, seven months with out cuming is not enough."

She then told me, "My revenge for you cheating on me, humiliating me with all the stories in the tabloids about who you were fucking now. Add that to the fact you beat and raped me my revenge is not simply to wreck your career because that can be replaced it was to make a macho pig self absorbed metrosexual into a weak little dick whipped sissy. When I decide to let you cum, you will be in sexy lingerie on the end of a dick. I'll bet that, even you'll have to smile at the fact that you will be more of a faggot than James ever was when I am finished with you."

"Rickie by the way your apology for raping me is accepted. I hope that you will accept mine for raping you because I had so much fun taking your cherry," she laughed.

CHAPTER 5 SHE IS TRYING TO KILL ME:

It has been three months since Tyra had ruthlessly taken my anal virginity. I fought her every step of the way as I was being dragged down the bumpy road to sissyhood to complete Tyra's revenge. In a few weeks I found a routine for my cleaning and things fell into place. It wasn't as alien as I pretended; being an only child I had chores to do which included cooking cleaning and doing the laundry. I hoped that when she witnessed my cooperation she would ease up and treat me better. After all how long could she keep a grudge?

A routine was established that when I finished cleaning up and the dinner dishes put away I had to take a bubble bath to soften and scent my skin. After my bath was over I had to apply my makeup and slip into the night gown that Tyra had laid out for me to wear.

Once ready I would step into a pair of 6 ½ inch fuck me heels that I could barely walk in and I would mince into a converted guest room that Tyra now called her cherry picking room which featured bright recessed lights, a King sized bed, mirrors on every wall and on the ceiling. It was well lighted because she had several cameras set up to record every session of when she fucked me with her dildo. I was all too familiar with the room because I had designed it and installed to camera to film me when I was fucking some woman I had picked up. I kept it to my self that after the first few weeks I started to look forward to being fucked.

Something inside made a connection with being fucked as the weeks past my ass puffed up and the pain from her constant fucking me increased everyday. It was a combination of pain and secret pleasure that had become part of my life. She continued and my body wore down to when the pain out weighed the pleasure. I told her I was feeling pain when I awoke one morning in a pool of my own blood and she just laughed. That night she fucked me longer and harder introducing her special fiendish oil a mixture of baby oil and horse liniment that burned like hell.

It had been weeks that I had been knowingly under Tyra's total domination of my life. It was only now that her intentions were becoming clearer, my hopes for a little penance and then we make up wasn't looking good. It was and time and I reported to the cherry picking room and she ordered me to my, knees in my usual position, facing the top of the bed I had a chance to contemplate my predicament. She saw that my eyes were stretched open wide as I realized she was going to fuck me again with her newest strap-on 'The Terminator', for another night.

"Yes, Ricky, tell me just between us girls isn't 'The Terminator', wonderfully it is so big but 'The Terminator', has something special, metal bumps running up and down the shaft. Don't you just love a big man where it counts? Don't you love those rough veins molded into the sides they make sure you feel every stroke just a little bit more. Not that they were needed because its ample size dwarfs your dick by several inches I wonder if it will dwarf your boyfriend's dick when you find him?" She teased.

I was sick of her foolishness but couldn't say any think all I knew for sure was that the veins made it hurt even more when she fucked me. It was going to be even worse because after all the repeated fuckings my asshole was swollen raw and sore.

You should be smiling rickie because once again I am going to let you cum again tonight. Don't you remember when you told me that you would do what ever I wanted if I let you orgasm. You have been a good sissy for the past months and I am sure you will be for many months to come.

"Please, Tyra, I have done what you have asked, please don't fuck me tonight my ass is just too sore.

"Strange that is the same thing you said last night and the night before and the night before that but you took every inch before you came in buckets."

"Please don't fuck me my ass is really sore tonight," tears running down my face as I begged her. Her eyes looked down to her strap-on, already knowing that I was not going to persuade her differently, sobbing as I once again spread my buttocks and surrendered to my fate.

As the camera rolled Tyra climbed up on the foot of the bed, admiring the view my ass presented. I was on all fours; my stocking clad legs spread wide exposing my puckered and swollen ass from our previous nights fucking. My asshole peeked out from between my cheeks, moist from her earlier fingering my ass. She crawled on the bed, as my head turned back to plead with her. She grabbed 'The Terminator', with her long fingers, bringing its girth in line with my ass, wanting me to feel all of her mastery of my ass.

Tyra pushed roughly down on my back, "arch your ass up for me Ricky; I want you open for me." She saw my reluctant compliance to her wishes, pleased that I was finally accepting the power she had over my body with out relying on my sissy personality. She smiled as she watched my bright red finger nails clinch be sheet when her fingers touched my naked buttocks and rubbed sensuously over them. "Your ass was made to be fucked, Ricky as she anticipated her strap-on being buried tightly within my abused asshole. Think of all those years you wasted fucking those sluts when you should have been on you knees with you ass turned up on the business end of a dick.

My head flayed from side to side in rejection of her plans for me, my fists clenched tightly.

"Sissy now beg me like a cock crazed bitch to fuck your ass with my dick," she ordered me in a loud voice.

I turned back at her, with a pitiful defiant look in my eyes. Her hand shot out, slapping hard on my right cheek. I let out a yelp, which she followed up with another quick slaps to my other cheek. The slap of her hand hitting my naked flesh made her strap-on harder then I had ever felt it before. It took two more sharp slaps to my ass before she heard me whimper.

"Okay, okay fuck my ass," I blurted out.

She slapped me even harder before cautioned me, "ask me nicely bitch."

"Please fuck my asshole, Please Fuck me with your dick," defeated I whispered quietly.

Another sharp slap and my voice spoke up, "fuck my asshole please."

"Very well, if you insist," she gloated.

Her fingers spread my buttocks out, exposing my puffy asshole so she could admire what she had done to it so far. Her longs slender fingers pulled on either side of the swollen opening, slowly revealing the dark depths inside me. I couldn't hold back my moan of pain as my asshole began to open, forced by my fingers.

She took her special bottle of baby oil and liniment and slowly poured it over my ass lubricating it as the liniment burned the tender flesh, allowing it to run freely all over. Her finger returned to the swollen opening and she felt my hesitation as her fingers slowly began to twist and turn, demanding entry to my asshole, aided by the slippery baby oil.

My sphincter could do very little to stop her fingering and the tip of her finger quickly slid inside my asshole. She heard another whimper coming from my lips, feeling my sphincter clenching and unclenching on her finger as she twisted it around the tiny opening.

"So tight and hot, Ricky, you don't know how much your sexy sissy body amuses me," her finger pressing deeper and deeper, rotating as she plunged into the depths of my asshole."

"Yes, Ricky, let your asshole tighten, I can feel it trying to expel my finger. So let's try my fist and with that she ruthlessly plunged it all the way up my tender asshole."

It had finally gotten use to having something pushed in, as well as being pushed out. No matter how much I tried to overcome my body's defenses, I could not stop them from trying to force her fist out.

"No, no," my head shook as I cried out from the burning pain of the act she was inflicting on my body. My asshole continued to push out, clamping onto her fist as it tried to push it out like my ass was designed to do.