It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just what she wanted to hear before saying, "oh aren't you the horny little sissy you really do want me to fuck your ass."

"Yes if that's what it takes," I responded, "Please fuck me do it now."

Her laughter snapped me back to reality and I realized what my voice had just said under 'Sissy rickie's' control. I had just begged to be fucked waves of embarrassment and humiliation flooded throughout my body another shred of dignity ripped away.

She could see the change in my attitude; she knew what I was thinking. She asked why my expression had changed. I told her "I can't believe what I had just said. I really don't want you to do that.

She stopped me and asked so seductively "do what?"

I meekly responded "fuck my ass."

"It's so humiliating when you tease and taunt me like this."

She unlocked and removed my chastity device and grabbed my dick as she teased my ass with her fingers. So you didn't mean it the other nights when I was pounding your ass with 'Goliath'? She asked, "Were your really humiliated or just lying to me now? And my dick painfully jumped in her hand and she smiled."

"That's bullshit" she said. "I saw your dick twitch when you said it, I have my answer. You want 'Goliath, you love it this isn't that much of a punishment for you is it. All your secrets are coming out now?"

"No" I don't I blurted out causing her to shove her fingers in my ass taunting me.

"You don't want me to do this?

I yelled in pure ecstasy as she fucked my ass with her fingers.

"You're a fucking liar you love this and you want more," beginning to fuck my ass in and out.

With each inward thrust another noise of approval and encouragement was ripped from my lips. She continued her teasing as she fucked me with her fingers. "Oh, you do love this sissy why don't you just admit it. I have never seen you love something as much as you love this Tyra continued "I knew you loved blow jobs but now I know you love having your ass fucked even more, who would have known.

My back arched and I began to buck wildly against her fingers as they filled and thrilled me.

"Tell me Rickey do you still love getting a blow job, or do you want to give one, I will ask James if he will let you suck his dick?"

END OF PART 1

IT'S EITHER BREAK UP OR MAKE UP

PART 2

CHAPTER 8 TIME WAS FINALLY RIGHT:

The sun came up in its full glory as usual but this day was far from any other day as the rays came streaming through the big picture window in the kitchen. Tyra looked up from her breakfast I had prepared for her and said, "Ricky and 'Sissy rickie' you may both share the body right now and get acquainted." She snapped her long slender fingers, and I suddenly blinked and I could remember as images of blocked memories exploded in my mind. I began to finally realize what she had done, and I blushed with shame as I took in the big picture of what had happened to me.

"I been waiting for the right time to explain things to both of you, ever since you came back home three weeks ago, but Dr. Collin's insisted I wait until she felt that you were properly prepared," whispered Tyra.

"Excuse me Tyra, it was just yesterday that I came back home, not weeks," I said.

"No dear, you've been here training for three weeks. I know it just seems like a day to you, because your new personality was put in control of your body. You have been a silent spectator in your own body, the memory of what was happening suppressed to keep you from hindering the development and emergence of 'Sissy rickie'.

"Since you arrived, you've been training on how to become a acquiescent sissy, eager to please Tyra, and she let me take control of you," were the strange thoughts running threw my mind as Tyra just sat there smiling.

"What did you say Tyra," I questioned.

"No Rickey dear I didn't say a word that is your other personality 'Sissy rickie,' who has been in control of your body for the last three weeks while you just watched to allow the new personality to seed it's self without any interference," she smirked.

"That's impossible!" I said.

"Ricky," I give you permission to remember everything that happened the last three weeks now," she said.

My mind was suddenly flooded with memories of the last three weeks filling in the lost time.

"No, Oh my goodness No, that can't have happened!" I shrieked.

"Is it? Think about what you did the past three weeks! Would that be possible if you hadn't been hypnotized and reprogrammed for hours and hours every day so that 'Sissy rickie' could emerge and develop? Remember how 'Sissy rickie' made you carry yourself as a sissy, don't you remember.

I felt such fear and shame, how could she have done this to me with out me fighting back? How could she have reprogrammed my very mind?

"Normally, this entire process would take a couple of years; screening, counseling, hormone therapy, cosmetic surgery. I really pulled out all the stops for you dear; Dr. Collins did it all in a few months! Since it is just a formality for you to have breast and hip implants I am satisfied you are there. In a few days you can have the liposuction fat injection, and start your constant corseting, putting you well on the way to a fantastic 44-22-36 figure. That's right dear you can even be a full DDD cup definitely stripper pole material, if I decide I want it 'Sissy rickie'.

"Hi Ricky we are in here together, its me "Sissy rickie," came a soft wispy voice in my mind.

I have plans to alter your face to make you even more femininely beautiful than you are now. When your career is over I might have your precious voice surgically changed too, so it is as soft, melodic and feminine as the rest of you. Hormone therapy will probably make you very sensitive in your nipples when you finally get your implants. You will be truly multi-orgasmic now, I know; I have watched you wiggle and rive on the end of my strap-on for many a night," said Tyra triumphantly.

"When you were 'Sissy rickie', you admitted your deep desire for dick to me. Just as we've been training for, with all your butt plugs"

"What are you talking about?" I protested, "I don't have any dildos".

"Yes we do girl chimed in 'Sissy rickie' my feminine personality. Just remember it is all in your mind, you can see it now."

"No, no" I screamed.

"Yes, girl oh yes let me show you, 'Sissy rickie' said to me."

"No I would never use one I haven't touched them!" I insisted. I asked my sissy side what have you done to me, how could you do this to my body, it is not yours."

"It is my body too now you have to get use to sharing and I know you liked what I did you just don't want to admit it. You can't lie to me I am in your head remember," said sissy Ricky.

"No, No,' I yelled.

"Oh really, Tyra said why don't you go to your room and see where 'Sissy rickie' keeps your butt plugs? That should help you remember"

I hurried back up stairs as fast as I could crying causing my mascara to run down my cheeks to my room stumbling in my heels and opened the night stand drawer. To my shock, none of the butt plugs were in their sealed plastic bags. My mind suddenly began sifting through suppressed images from when 'Sissy rickie' was in control I had worn one each day as I cleaned the house increasing the size as the days went on.

Tyra walked into the room and said, "I already know that you feel turned on by the sight of a dick. You love butt plugs, and you can't live without them that is why you are wearing one now. Search inside yourself dear you no longer want to be with women deep down inside you want to be with a man. When you arrived back home you wanted to fuck me but all you could do was go to bed."

I stammered, but I could not answer her I felt so confused, "What was going on?

"Why are you doing this to me, I apologized we had a deal?" I asked. "Why don't you just leave me alone? I will just go away."

"Don't worry Rickey dear. I might leave you alone some day for now all you have to do is sign these papers. I brought you out of your trance this time, so you could sign some additional legal documents sealing your sissy hood with you own hands. If you don't cooperate I will put you under permanently leaving 'Sissy rickie' in charge. Ricky Cox benefits me now the money is rolling in. Ricky Cox will be there for your singing career a little while longer. Those screaming women who are throwing there panties on stage as you perform will have no idea that you are wearing a sexy pair of skimpy lacy ones under your trade mark tight leather pants.

Tyra sat down in my room and said, "Rickie let me explain what's in store for you now that I have fucked you and gotten my revenge. You will not be allowed in my presence in the house as Ricky Cox unless it is necessary. Most of the time if you don't want to face the consequences I expect you to present yourself as 'Sissy rickie' and dress as my slutty sexy French maid, just like Dr. Judy Collins husband Joyce.

"Joyce is a man?"

"Yes dear he use to go by the name of John Collin's a smug hedge fund manager. How does it feel to know that you were hitting on a man during your therapy sessions? Mister macho Ricky Cox got all hot and bothered over another man, you had a hardon that almost split your jeans, and cameras don't lie the pictures are simply priceless," smirked Tyra.

"I can't believe it."

"Believe it! He is a blue print for what can be done to you."

It only took her three short years since Joyce's transformation of her husband John. Dr. Collins has gone on to make him take a job as her personal secretary and maid. To keep an eye on him as it turns out John cheated on her and she decided to use him as a test subject creating Joyce. John is 5' 9" 180 pounds he used to be a muscular body building enthusiast was turned into Joyce a 5' 9" 120 weak slutty cocksucker she used to service some of her clients which you partook. Dr. Collins often teases him by asking, "What is it really like to see your hard strong well defined body builder's body being turned soft delicate curvaceous an ultra feminine?"

It was amusing the way she made him quit his job after he told her he wouldn't and there was nothing she could do about it so she might as well let him go. He fought his feminization every step of the way which was both amusing and challenging. She was so frustrated with all his cheating and lying she decided she wanted to traumatize as well a humiliating him so that he would remember it for the rest of his life. She when with him to do it, she made him go to his office and say good by to everyone pick up his things while wearing a yellow mini dress with a plunging neckline, matching yellow heels and he submitted his resignation on pay day to his boss at 11:00 AM when everyone was there. In doing so he passed by several of the women that he had cheated on her with. Her added touch was that she didn't let him shave his mustache letting even the casual on looker know that something was out of place.

He now works daily as her personal assistant he gets up ready early each morning by taking a hot perfumed bath shaving his legs putting on his makeup then dressing for the day. His ass is always plugged with 5 inch wide plugs at the minimum and wears short skirts or dresses, his legs are always encased in sheer nylons no pantyhose, he has to wear at least 5" heels when they are working at her office. When at home or working at home he has to wear something sexy either his French maids outfit or dress as a mini skirted tart and pseudo hooker.

He has become very good at short hand typing and all the things required of a personal assistant and also some that are not always required. Dr. Collins usually has him in her office a few times a week to lick her cunt. Other times she has him strip to his garter belt nylons and skyscraper heels remove his butt plug before she lays him across the love seat in the corner and she fucks him with a strap-on until she came.

To amuse her self Dr. Collins watches as Joyce reinserts his butt plug and pulls his panties back into place. When she is in a playful mood instead of allowing him to wash himself and the dildo up in her private bathroom she makes him clean her strap-on in the ladies room down the hall used by the public, before placing it back in a tempting unlocked ornate hand carved eye catching wooden box that he has to keep sitting right on the corner of his desk.

The look is priceless that comes across his face when some one opens it before he can stop them and see the dildo inside, as they close the box trying to hide their embarrassment. She likes to refer to Joyce in the masculine tense which is the direct opposite of how he is dressed. She told him he has to earn being referred to as a she.

When he foolishly tried to defy her and contacted his buddies for help as punishment Dr. Collins had anticipated this and took away his friends opposition in a few sessions where she planted them with instructions for her later use. When he made his move and invited his buddies over for a poker game figuring she would have to let him dress as his male self and he would just leave with them.

To his utter surprise and shame she had John serve them snacks in a cute sexy outfit that she bought just for the occasion effectively putting an end to his last hopes. His outfit was a special very sexy outfit It consisted of a slinky red leather dress that came about 7" above his knees and a neckline that plunged all the way between his prosthetic breasts. Underneath he had on a black shelf bra that barely covered the large nipples of his 42 DD breasts, a black lace up garter belt with six garter tabs to which long sheer black nylons were attached, on his feet were 5" spiked fuck me pumps with two ankle straps locked on. Around his neck he wore a red leather choker with rhinestone lettering that read 'Ms. Sissy'. He wore red thong panties that split his ass apart slightly spreading his ebony buttocks that looked great to his pre conditioned buddies and tempting to their touch.

John served them drinks most of the night while his friends played cards and he was felt up all the time it seemed like he always had a finger in his ass or someone pinching his buttocks. He couldn't believe they were acting this way, he had sent them a note telling him that his wife had taken control of his life and he wanted them to take him out of the house and find him a doctor who can help him.

About half way through the night his dress was removed. He was standing there in just his garter belt nylons and high heels his tits and ass were exposed for all to see and use. It didn't take long until he had a dick invading his mouth and then someone crawled between his spread nylon encased legs and he felt the head of a dick starting to enter his asshole for the first of many times. His friends were his escape plan his last hope to escape and they were taking liberties with his feminized body he had a big dick buried deep inside his ass. To his dismay he was being fucked from both ends and was about to be gangbanged all night by his so called buddies.

The next morning Dr. Collins told him to get used to the treatment he got last night for she was going to have poker night every week making sure that he got fucked often. He could be sure that his buddies wouldn't help and he just surrendered to his fate.

After the infamous poker game John was sent for the breast implant surgery that she had threatened him with if he defied her. She put the other personality in charge and John remained alert just under the surface so he could witness what was happening to him without a way to stop her making him a cow.

Weeks later after his breast implants healed Dr. Collins decided that a few months of attitude adjustment was also necessary to teach John to obey willingly. His will was strong, and he had no repressed feminine feelings inside as some me did, he was psychologically all man a rare find in this day of the downlow brother. She knew that without her husbands surrender it would never work without her always having to keep him locked into a subliminal personality that she would have to build and maintain.

Things went fine for a week or so then John tried to escape and when she caught him she was intent on punishing him severely. As he lay there spread-eagled thankful she didn't take his dick. John which Dr. Collins hooked him up to another bag feeding him Lactamorphonate-M. It was first tested in the dairy industry, humans who had been exposed by accident and found their breasts swelled and converted to constantly flowing milk factories. It is a dangerous test hormone designed to induce milk production in cows.

A mild stimulant and aphrodisiac were blended in. The tube was hooked up and Dr. Judy Collins made sure that John was getting his hormone milkshake. Then she attached two wire leads to his dick and the other to a butt plug. The vibrations in his ass made John go rigid. For the rest of the night, at random intervals, John would have the vibrator going in his ass, or having electrical shocks sent to his dick refocusing sexual stimulation to his ass. Dr Collins couldn't wait for the results.

His wife wouldn't listen to him no matter how much he begged because she planned to use it to break his will with humiliation. It was going to take suffering through whatever she had planned for him. All he could do was wonder why his pectorals were growing so much what was his wife giving him? This all has to be reversible and when this was over and he was back to normal, John knew he was definitely leaving Dr. Collins she was too damn dangerous and sue for alimony.

When he awoke a few days later John was in obvious discomfort. His corset was laced down to 26 inches and his breasts implants were and an attention getting 48 FF's on thanks to the Lactamorphonate-M and surgery. His wife took notes on as John struggled, tied to the bed. Hmm, third night on Lactamorphonate-M, and on the second night he was on Esterase-L. That one was a banned hormone used to put breeding stock in heat full time. Humans exposed to it had become nearly sexually insatiable. As several days passed John tried to tell his wife but she wouldn't listen. Those things inside him had been vibrating and shocking all through the night. They really had! And now his breasts had actually even grown bigger in a very short time. Only 48 FFF bras tightly fit right now his skirts still fit, but all his dresses and blouses were ridiculously tight across the bust looking at himself, in the mirror, in his exercise leotard.

Now was the night to start him on Detestosterone a powerful hormone that attacked any male hormone in his body. It created a craving in him to remedy the loss of hormonal balance, since every normal human body produces both male and female hormones. He soon was addicted to male hormones he needed them in his system. You guessed it one pure source was fresh sperm. John was surprised at all the special things about himself?

Dr. Collins grabbed one of John's massive breasts and squeezed watching a stream of milk shot up into the air. Very good! Dr. Collins thought by tomorrow he would be a regular cow, pumping himself twice a day for at least three months or longer if she decided. She knew the psychological effect of having breast implant and now producing milk would be a big kick in the nuts to his male ego.

When the surgeon operated he reshaped the tissue under John's pectoral muscles to allow his chest to bear greater mass before his breast implants were put in.

After months of constantly wearing tight restrictive corsets around the clock reducing John's waist his body was also slowly being dramatically reshaped. The weight that would normally have accumulated on his waist was being stored higher and lower on his frame.

The constant constriction rearranged his internal organs, and with the removal of 2 of his lower ribs his waist came do dramatically. With the removal of those lower ribs, his waist looked even slimmer and his breasts even more prominent.

1...45678...14