It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It worked even better than she imagined it got to the point that even without a corset on he had an incredible 22 inch waist. This inspired her to aspire for greater waist reduction than she planned. With his waist dramatically shrunken from dieting and corseting, his implants and his butt enhancement looked bigger even though John had lost a little weight she didn't even know if this would have change quickly if he stopped wearing the corset altogether.

So now John is now a shapely 48, 20, 44 with his own breasts and he loves being Dr. Collins eye candy slut diverting the attention of the men who came in to see Dr. Collins so she could drug them and control their minds until it was too late. While they were scheming to try and get Joyce into bed they were not paying attention to what was being done to them to prime them for the take over of their bodies."

John now has those luscious and eye-catching breasts of a bimbo, 48 FFF's with areoles the size of silver dollars and thumb sized nipples that stuck out over ¾ of an inch, even when he wasn't aroused, and over an inch when he was excited. He got excited often he was conditioned to when ever he saw a good looking man. His waist was now down to a sexy 22" but Dr Collins prefers it reduced to 18" by corsets which also accentuate his large breasts, wide hips and tear drop shaped ass His measurements, when corseted, are 48, 18, 42, his hips looking ideal for child bearing, baby making hips! When not in public she likes to refer to him as he not referred to as she to further humiliate him.

He got them after she had large doses of feminine hormones implanted almost a year ago which has given him most of the secondary characteristics of a woman. So I know it will do the same for you The fatty deposits in his waist and upper torso were redistributed to his breasts, hips and butt, his skin had a silky sheen to it and his face was worked on to softened it making it more girlish in appearance.

His hair has grown dramatically to an incredible length that reaches down to the middle of his back which allows it to be styled in ways that emphasized his femininity, tendrils of curls draping sexily about his breasts.

Electrolysis has eliminated all facial hair though he still had to endure the waxing of his eyebrows. As you have appreciated he has the shape of a very curvaceous and desirable bombshell, the body of a bimbo.

Dr. Collins has told him that she'd have no problem forcing him to go through life with a rack of 48 GGG's or even bigger if he displeased her so that his breasts would be jiggling and bouncing on his chest as he swung and gyrated on a pole if he ever displeased her by trying to escape again.

"He will forever know what it feels to wear a tightly laced, body shaping corset because with out its support his lower back would kill him due to the massive weight of his breasts. One made out of unforgiving metal stays and leather that forces hiss body into the shamefully sexy, hour glass shape men like? All the time he was hoping that his stiff nipples would not show and staring pointedly if they did? His waist cruelly pulled in, his every breath making his breasts heave and bounce as if he was in sexual heat?

He sits their in her office demurely smiling all the while suffering hours of endless torment and shame having his breasts thrusted up and out in front while his bubble butt juts out, swaying and jiggling as he minces and wiggles in his outrageous and impossible heels. Did you know Dr. Collins has taken great pleasure making him dependent on wearing extreme heels all the time like I will make you one day?

Additional surgery gave him a small, dainty upturned nose, lips full and moist only missing a dick between them and chiseled cheekbones. He has to get up several hours early just to fix his hair, do his makeup and get himself all dolled up in sexy and revealing clothes just like you because dogs like you want it that way? Imagine all those hours sitting in beauty parlors getting his hair done, getting perms, while keeping his nails long and polished regardless of how difficult having long nails made his life? Getting his eyebrows waxed into cute high arches that men love because it makes us look more feminine and then countless hours spent trying on outfits that make him look like a slut because men will think are sexy?"

"Now my dear you will look simply adorable in 4 inch and 5 inch stiletto heels, tight steel boned corsets, with long red nails, long flowing wigs, and thong panties or your maid's outfit's full makeup kept appropriate for the time of day. You will make sure that your seemed stockings are kept straight. You will be switching around here for my amusement in short skirts, dresses, while your silicone mastectomy breast forms giggle for the time being until I decide to have your implants put in."

"No, your not gonna do that same shit to me and there is no way I am going to let you do it, even if it means my career!" I said. "Whatever those papers are, I won't sign them!"

"I figured you might feel that way and grow a pair" said Tyra. "Of course, I have adjusted your programming awaiting the trigger that makes you ask for 48 FFF breasts for your stage career on a brass pole in a tare away 'G' string."

"No I won't let you do this to me," I said.

"I've brought you this far down the road to femininity and I sure as hell can take you all the way to your destiny wrapped around a stripper's pole."

"No Tyra no, you can't."

"With just a few simple words, I can make you forget that you were ever a man and that I was ever your girlfriend. You'll think of yourself as a transvestite sissy hooker who wants to be with men, and you can't live without having sex all the time. You'll desire to have sex ten times a day, or more and you'll remember every single one as they ravage your feminized body. Is that what you want? I am sure the press will be dying to find out," threatened Tyra.

"No! Don't do that! Please!" I said on the verge of tears.

"Then sign here and you can be my personal sissy maid and I will allow you live in my house."

Now crying from the hormones and a subliminal command to sign the papers when she said the trigger phrase "I sure as hell can take you all the way" I broke down and I signed the papers. "There, are you satisfied? What else are you going to do to me now?"

"The first thing you are going to do now that you are home is get yourself ready and present yourself to me for inspection."

"Present myself for inspection what the fuck are you talking about?" I asked.

She leaned back and slapped me with her open hand, "That type of language will not be tolerated from my little sissy maid rickie, apologize this instant."

"I am sorry for my poor choice of words it will not happen again Mamm," I said. I thought why I am apologizing to this bitch why don't I just walk out.

"Good it better not happen again. I bet you didn't even know that I had you on female hormones while you were on your tour and they started to make your breasts grow and can be noticed when you wear those tight 'Underarmor' tee shirts, James had to hide them near the end of your tour . But rest assured if you cause me any trouble I will out you and I'll see that you end up with a surprisingly perky pair of 'DDD implants' with permanently stiff one inch nipples. They will look very nice on you, and there is no way you would be able to hide them."

"Tyra, no you can't I apologized already please I thought you loved me!" I said.

"Silence, rickie!" said Tyra. "You must be respectful to me at all times! You will speak when spoken to. Now as I was saying, you are my sissy now. You will never dress as a man around my house unless I tell you to; you will always present yourself as my sissy maid around here. You will clean the house do the laundry and cook. If you can't keep up with it I will go out and hire a maid and a gay butler who will see you lounging around my house in your lingerie heels and butt plug. I somehow don't think your crossdressing will remain much of a secret for long.

"Tyra, stop this!" I said desperately, but Tyra just sipped her drink amused by my whining.

"Look at me" said Tyra sternly, as she faced me. "I am going to make everything better for you. With just a few words, I will bring out the obedient sissy slut that I had Dr, Collins design for me in you in a few moments."

"No..." I whispered looking for the door frightened at what was happening to me.

"Yes, my dear. All I have to do is to say another trigger phrase. Are you ready to be my 'Sissy rickie'?"

"Please, no we had a lot of good times."

"Hello 'Sissy rickie', you can come out now, it is nice to have you home there is a lot of house work that you need to teach Ricky how to do," said Tyra.

Suddenly against my will I could feel my face changing from a look of terror, to one of unquestioning bliss. A broad smile came across my face, as I lost control of my body. I was 'Sissy rickie' now with the defiant rage and machismo from a few moments ago fading away as the bliss of my subliminal designed submissive sissy persona took over my body at Tyra's command.

I could not remember ever having been a real man. In my mind, I had grown up as a promiscuous faggot giving up my cherry at an early age to an older man a few blocks down. Since then I had always been an undercover sissy craving dicks on the side until I came out. I was completely in love with Tyra as a sister; I was always eager to please her because she kept my secret and fucked me when I need it.

"How may I serve you?" I asked her.

"Take those boxes by the door that UPS delivered up stairs to your room and put them away. I ordered you some butt plugs just put them away in the bottom draw of the night stand. Then go into my bathroom there you will find a bath that I prepared for you."

"Yes Mamm," I said curtsying to her showing my subservience.

"Is it true? Think about what you just did! Would that be possible if you hadn't been hypnotized and reprogrammed for hours and hours every day? You are thinking of yourself as a sissy, aren't you?

I felt such fear. How could they have done that to me? How could they have reprogrammed my mind so easy?

Tyra's therapist had given me an all-day hypnotherapy session, auto-time delayed subliminal suggestion treatments aimed at enhancing whatever I imagined sissies would feel when they're excited by being with a man with a big dick.

The therapist skillfully without my knowledge broke down any aversion I might have had to getting groped by a guy. And it worked better than even Tyra would have dreamed! My mind became putty! Once I slipped into the trance I flounced in and out of whatever room I was in whenever she called me, each time I moved sensuously.

All this never would have happened before the intensive hormone therapy which made my once well muscled body into a thinner softer well toned curvaceous form. Before my daily sessions with Dr. Collins I took before leaving on my record promotion. The subliminal CD's that Dr. Collins had given to James made it impossible for me to defy Tyra's commands. She had lied to me when she told me that my therapy was to help me manage my anger not that it would make me accept sissyhood. But when the trigger word was said she was assured that I would always remember my manhood and my once promising career as I swished in shame.

As I stood there helplessly things which I had been told started to come back to me. The fact that my mannerisms, the tone of my voice, my walk, even the thrill I might someday get from my 'DDD tits when someone massaged them. Over come with shock from the conscience thought, and enhanced embarrassment and humiliation that I would feel as a man forced to wear a short black satin maid's uniform around what used to be my house.

I later learned that during that time I was away her brother James was also secretly giving me massive doses of mind altering drugs and testosterone inhibitors at the doctor's orders.

CHAPTER 9 THE UNQUESTIONING BLISS:

'Sissy rickie' really loved sex and loves to be fucked by Tyra with 'Goliath' her strap-on! In fact, 'Sissy rickie' can't get enough which is why Tyra is going to have me dildo trained to keep from wearing out her pussy fucking me. The more 'dick' that you had as 'Sissy rickie', the more 'dick' I wanted.

For weeks after my return from my concert tour I was continually berated she continued her control of my mind and body. She gently stroked my dick and it was driving me wild bringing me to just short of cuming. For every night for s few weeks since I had been back and fallen further under Tyra's control she had me in panties and heels. She had fucked me with her strap-on goliath nightly stripping me of my masculine will as I started to crave being fucked while still denying the pleasure of orgasming like a man, all I got was a dribble of pre cum that seeped out of the head of my imprisoned dick.

"More please, stroke me more, please let me cum. I haven't cum in over seven months" I whimpered still helpless trapped in my unquestioning bliss broken and beaten.

"More, what my little 'Sissy rickie'?" she teased.

The more she played with my ass she taunted me the hornier I became. What was happening to me, my ass was wagging like a puppy's tail as I anticipated being fucked? How was this happening I was her boyfriend or at least I was supposed to be?

"More fingers, push your fingers further in my ass they feel so good in my ass so I can cum."

"Admit that you like the way my fingers are stretching your ass if you want me to let you cum?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"What did you say"?

"Yes, I like it Tyra."

Tyra smiled triumphantly as she played with my ass with her fingers.

"Does this feel good sissy?" she asked as her long fingers explored the depths of my ass.

"Yes, it feels good to have your fingers in me." I felt shame and lust in equal measures, but my lust was winning out."

"While you were under I had you make me a list in excel of everyone that you had a sexual encounter with of any kind since we have been going together. I wanted to know of every lap dance, every grope, every blowjob and every fuck. I want to know when and who they were, if they were just an unknown one night stand let me know. The size of that fucking list astonished me and you are going to pay for every damn one of them. She chuckled, "You have become such a little slut, rickie it is wearing me out to fuck you every night! But don't worry; I have something to scratch that itch when I am not fucking you."

Tyra pulled her fingers out of my hot asshole, causing me to groan at their loss. She reached under the bed and removed a box.

I gasped a little at the surprise inside there was a huge red dildo with a suction base. She removed it and walked over to a 1' by 2' by 3' laminated rectangular metal box an attached the suction base of a ridiculously larger than life, 15.75 inch dildo she called the 'Dominator'.

"I am sure the 'Dominator' will stretch your greedy ass for you. But I think you should show me how much you appreciate your gift. Go on, 'Stretch your ass for me' get over here and get the dominator wet with your mouth before you lube it," Tyra said.

Now that I have your list all sorted and numbered you are going to fuck your ass with this dildo until you cum. And for the women that you fucked multiple times you will fuck your self multiple times. So for example if you fucked a bitch 5 times you are going to fuck yourself five times for every single time you fucked her in my example you will fuck yourself 25 times as punishment.

For every time you fucked one of my so called friends it will cost your ass 10 fuckings for each time with the same penalty for multiple times. If you cheated on me and fucked one of my friends 5 times you will fuck yourself 250 times with the dildo. I want you to switch off proudly with your best model walk in your highest fuck me pumps and mince into the cherry picking room, turn on the camera and drop down on your knees telling the camera that you had an affair with then fuck yourself. 'Stretch your conceited narcissistic ass for me' do you understand 'Sissy rickie?"

"Yes, I understand, Tyra," I said in a trance like tone, as another trigger was engaged.

It was like some weird, twisted twilight zone episode. I was inside a fantasy world not of my own making my body moved against my will. I kept telling my self that I should have had the will to stop this any number of times, but I didn't. The truth was I didn't want it to stop. At some level I was very much aware that I was a man in panties and enjoyed being ordered around by my girlfriend. But that knowledge was pushed to the back of my mind. When all was said and done I really didn't have a choice it was planted in my mind that I wanted to be like 'Sissy rickie' to please Tyra. I wanted her to treat me as her slut.

"Now get down on your knees and turn around and align your ass with the head of your new dildo your lover for tonight and many others." I expect you to use ''Dominator' to fulfill you punishment by fucking your self with it to pay for your affairs. My gift will keep you well fucked after all we know how much you need to have sex which is obviously why you kept cheating on me.

I did as instructed and pulled my panties off I pushed back until I felt the cool, wet blunt tip touch the dildo to my lubed asshole. It sent a shiver through me that made me sigh. Tyra laughed then put a hand on each of my shoulders and began to push me back. I gasped as the head slowly drove inside me. There was a pulse of pain, but an accompanying feeling of fullness. A pain similar to the one Goliath and Tyra had taught me to accept. At first it was the 'Sissy rickie' personality that was gyrating on Tyra's strap-on, but lately it might have been me.

Tyra eased up a little, but did not stop forcing my newest lover deeper inside me. It was such an indescribable sensation. I could feel each inch as it slipped inside me. My eyes closed and my head fell back all I could do was moan and gasp as my ass was stretched wider than ever. My ass burned when I finally bottomed out; on the monster dildo when Tyra shoved on my shoulders forcing me all the way back on the dildo. It was an XX-Large dildo that 13.75" tall it is 12.5 inches that was inserted in my ass, with a nicely tapered head. It's just over 3.5" thick, and 12.5 ass taming inches around at the base, it was called the 'Dominator!'

She said she picked the 'Dominator' as my new dildo because it's size made it ideal for stretching my ass so she could fuck me every night if she wanted to. I would learn to savagely bury it deep inside my ass every night when she didn't fuck me with her strap-on. I was to cheerfully fuck myself nightly while she took more pictures until my ass could take even bigger and wider dicks with the relative ease of a well fucked enthusiastic sissy slut. I responded by bouncing on the shaft as she ordered. It wasn't long before I was slamming myself full length onto the dildo while throwing my head from side to side and back as I cupped my silicon breast and moaned uncontrollably.

I loved repeatedly pulling all the way off the dildo on the box then dropping back down and feeling the fat head drive itself inside me. Each thrust rubbed my prostate and generated waves of pleasure. It also bounced my throbbing dick, inching me closer to my own long over due orgasm.

I could hear myself whimpering louder and louder as my first release in a year approached. "Oh yes. Oh yes! F-fuck, me, oh, yessssssss, Fuck yessssssss it feels soooo goooood."

"That's right, sissy. Fuck yourself! Make yourself cum on the end of the dildo confirming that you are my sissy from now on!"

"Yessssssss, Ohhhhhhh Yessssssss! Fill me. Fuck me hard." I said. I was completely lost in it now. In my mind I was being brutally, fucked on the 'Dominator' my newest insatiable lover. I imagined hands gripping my hips, slamming me back down onto my new gigantic lover. Tyra got great pleasure, watching me thrust my ass back on the dildo driving it deep inside my ass her perfect on going revenge for me raping her. What condition was my ass going to be in after years and years of fucking with the 'Dominator' or the next monster that she would eventually replace it with?

1...56789...14