It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this don't you rickie?"

"Yes!"

"You're ass was made to be fucked because you are a latent faggot! Faggot isn't that what you liked to call my ex-fiancée? You are only truly happy when filled with a hard dick!"

"Yessssssss, Fuck me, fill me, stretch me, and use me!" I babbled. I was so close to coming. At that moment I would have happily fucked and sucked anyone with a dick. My whole world was now my full balls my dick and the dicks that would be pounding my tight greedy ass.

"Are you ready to cum, faggot?"

"Yessssssss, Oooohhhh Yessssssss! I am soooo close and I haven't even touched my dick yet!" Just the thrill of it and the sensation of the dildo inside me had pushed me to the edge of orgasm after a year. I was thrusting and rotating my hips trying to increase the friction on my prostate.

"Wait! Don't you dare cum till I tell you that you can, I own you bitch, you can never forget that fact you need my permission to cum no matter how much you want and need to," she gloated. It was on the edge excited and not having been allowed to cum for over a year but I couldn't will my self to come to defy her. I was at the brink of orgasm and my full balls aching, but I could not cum.

"Please let me cum Tyra, please, oh please I will do what ever you want just please let me come!" I begged and whimpered to her delight.

Relishing in her control she let me struggle for a few more seconds. "All right you little sissy do you promise to be a loyal an obedient sissy at all times!

"Yessssssss Tyra yessssssss anything you want," I begged.

"'Sissy' you may cum now."

And on her command I did. Oooh yessssssss, YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSSS, I screamed. I slammed my ass back on the dildo, plowing the head across my prostate, and my dick spasmed and started to pump out ropes of cum.

"Oooh, Oooh Ahhhhhhhhh cumminnggg Oooh, YESSSSSSS," In voluntarily my voice suddenly pitched up high into a near shriek. I just collapsed on my stocking covered knees with the dildo buried inside me as my ass spasmed around it and my thighs trembled. I could feel each pulse travel up my dick and spurted gobs of a year's pent up semen.

Tyra just stood there smiling and taking pictures basking in her victory.

CHAPTER 10 DRESSED APPROPRIATELY FOR DINNER:

A few weeks later and after numerous strap-on and dildo fuckings I woke at my usual time before sun rise, showered, polished my nails, did my eyes and shaved my body again. All of this preparation had been quite a change for me, I was used to rolling out of bed after 1:00 PM, slipping into a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, gulping a cup of coffee and lounging and I was ready for my day

This morning was very different I made a pot of mint tea and sat at the kitchen table to wait for Tyra to wake up she was sleeping late today exhausted from fucking me long and hard with the strap-on dildo.

My mind told me that it would be best if I were dressed appropriately when Tyra got up. I went to my new room, where I put on my newest black maid outfit with the black skirt, tight uplifting bra, white blouse, starched apron, a pair of thigh high hose and 4 inch black block heels for work.

I tied my braids with a frilly little maid's cap that rested atop my head completing the outfit. I went back to finish my tea a wait for Tyra to stir.

She walked into the kitchen about 10:00 AM and I rushed clicking in my heels over to her and poured her a cup of tea and asked, "What would you like to go with your tea? "Did you sleep well?"

She nodded, and said," Yes thank you for asking, I sure needed the rest, and you got a greedy ass sissy you are wearing me out."

"I'll just have a glass of orange juice and a slice of toast this morning rickie," she told me.

"Ummm by the way, "You look very nice in that new uniform this morning dear."

I thanked her, gave a polite curtsy in my maid's uniform and left to get her breakfast. I brought her breakfast, after earlier going outside to the gate to get the paper. I delivered it with her meal and she ate her small meal while reading the paper.

As I refilled her tea cup, she slipped her hand under my skirt and fondled my dick or my clit as she now referred to it. I used to playfully fondle her, now she was treating me as her piece of meat. I just smiled sweetly and stood there until she removed her hand.

She went back to reading the paper and I set out to take care of my housework; I had to do the laundry and cooking. In my bachelor days I was something of a good cook and I just realized that I really enjoyed doing it. I started right away to put 'Sissy rickie's' thought to action and I gathered up all the laundry and after sorting it and getting the whites in the washer I went upstairs and vacuumed the entire house. I was freely perspiring by now and had to stop for a medication break but the instant gratification of seeing the house clean and smelling nice made me feel good all over. I had, of course, been keeping an eye on the laundry as I was getting into my "domestic maid" mode and it was all washed, dried, ironed where necessary, and put away.

After checking out our food situation I got out two chicken breasts and the other ingredients for Chicken Cordon Bleu with a nice rice pilaf and asparagus spears with a wild mushroom sauce. Yummmm! Good to know that I hadn't lost my skills. I put the chicken breasts out to defrost.

As that was going I went up stairs and finished off making the beds including the one in the cherry picking room replacing them with fresh linens. I opened the windows to let in the spring fresh air, and tidied up. I cleaned and polished the bathroom until everything just gleamed. Wow!! What a pain! I just love this stuff I thought! Well by now I was sore and every bone seemed to hurt but emotionally I reluctantly accepted that this was my new niche in life now while my subconscious screamed in shame!

I went down to the kitchen to complete dinner. Damn! This was heady stuff! I finally felt useful and hoped that Tyra would like the meal and may be start to forgive me now that I was cooperating. I looked at the clock I saw that I had about an hour and a half before dinner time. She was always punctual I set up the dining area to look like a fancy table at an upscale restaurant with flowers and candles. I also set out my fine china and silverware settings that I kept for big parties which had not seen any use for quite some time as I rarely entertained at home.

I lowered the lights to a romantic ambiance I went out to put the finishing touches on what I thought to be the most spectacular dinner that we had enjoyed for way, way, WAY too long. After stumbling around in the wine cellar for a while I found a nice Riesling that I thought would go superb with dinner. Checking everything again I pronounced all was grand and took myself upstairs to bathe to change into something with a little more class.

I selected a dress a black strapless short dress that fell far above my knees. Five inch heels, diamond earrings, diamond bracelet and thin diamond necklace. I asked 'Sissy rickie' to take charge and apply my makeup for me. We found a wig which fell half way down my back. Oh I looked so pretty, beautiful, feminine, nice and I almost fainted and that time I felt weak.

What was wrong with me? My whole body seemed to tingle! For heaven's sake, I was nervous! I heard her descending the steps and I positioned myself in the foyer with her drink in my hand. Tyra came in and squinted a bit adapting to the bright sunset light flooding into the dining room and when it registered to her I had dressed for dinner she smiled and I caught movement out of the corner of her eye and looked down to see that I had forgot to remove my frilly apron that I had put on to protect my gown as I finished up dinner. Not only that but it was bright pink with a plethora of lace and ribbons more for show than function. I had not given it a thought as I put it on but under the circumstances I saw the humor and started to smile with Tyra.

"Oh! My! Everything looks absolutely lovely and what is that heavenly smell?" I beamed at her compliments and informed her that this was the least that I could do for her not throwing me out. I promised her that I would do my very best to support her this way all the time now and thanked her for putting up with me for so long. When we walked into the dining room she found the source of the very pleasing aromas. Putting down her drink she turned to me with tears of joy in her eyes and grabbed me in a hug to end all hugs while she kissed me without passion.

"Oh! I like you so much better now that you are not being an abusive idiot rickie dear and you are so cute in that apron!" Blushing anew I pulled Tyra's chair back and invited her to sit down. I served her and poured her wine then went to my end of the table and took care of myself. I Removed my apron smoothed my skirt under me before sitting down to enjoyed a meal with 'Sissy rickie's' voice in my head and Tyra across the table effusing compliments.

When I end your singing career and retire you, you will then start to wear much higher and higher heels as I see fit! Dr. Collin's told me that with about 3 months of constant wearing heels all the time you will work up to being comfortable walking in 6 inch heels.

This will be so profound that you will feel pain in your calf muscles and even right up the backs of your legs in any heels less than the 3.5 inches for your current work pumps. Your work around this house will involve you standing for long periods at a time in your heels. In the last month I am sure you have noticed that standing in lower heels to do your house work makes your feet ache a lot. You are becoming more dependent on your heels well on the road to becoming permanently high heeled.

From wearing heels all the time including while you sleep will cause your tendons to shorten in your lower legs. You will experience pain when you wear lower heights because the tendons will have to try to stretch back when you go flat footed. When you wear "extreme" heels at other times, such shortening of the tendon will intensify. This will generate the unavoidable expense of getting you new work shoes with much hirer heels when the 3.5 inch heels start to cause you too much pain.

Tyra extended her hand and I meekly placed my hand in her palm and she led me upstairs to the cherry picking room to fuck me with her strap-on. Thoughts flooded my mind as I followed her accepting the fact that I was her sissy. When we got up stairs she sent me to my room to change while she got things ready in the 'Cherry picking room'.

I rinsed off quickly in the shower and after shaving and brushing my teeth, lotioning and powdering myself before returning to my bedroom and picked out my sexy lingerie. I opened my drawers I selected my lingerie for tonight's rendezvous in the 'Cheery picking room'. First my corset with its half-cup shelf bra, with tiny panties, all in lustrous black satin except for my panties which were sheer, black seamed stockings and my black six inch high heels bedroom heels. The negligee was long enough to hang just below the panties.

I put on my make-up, first a foundation all over, then on my eye-lids dark-blue eye shadow and above a lighter shade of blue. I applied black mascara on my eye lashes and a black pencil for my eyebrows. I outlined my lips and then added a brilliant shade of ruby lipstick, some blush on my cheeks and I was finished this part.

Then I removed the towel and sprayed my whole body with perfume, the same one I used for my bath oils, rendering special care to spray profusely on my breast forms, genitals and my asshole which I pre greased with Vaseline for later.

At this point in time I was starting to feel very good and I didn't understand exactly why. I was an anal sex virgin until I came back from my tour several months ago. Now I was Tyra's, feminized sissy and knowing that she would be the one to initiate me into becoming hers and submitting to her feminine supremacy. I looked at the clock and realized that I had only a little time left.

I sat down at my vanity table and took out my nail polish. I removed my nail polish before taking a nail file and made sure that they were sharp and perfectly tapered before applying a coat of polish. Slowly and meticulously I repainted my long 2 inch nails, with the brilliant ruby enamel they looked like talons. Once my nails were dry I did add some fine gold diagonal lines on my middle fingernails.

When I was satisfied I finished dressing I removed my peignoir and my high heeled slippers and fastened my gold ankle chain on my left ankle. I put my corset with its half-cup shelf bra and lightly laced it in place so I could tighten it later. I had learned that if I did it now it would be a pain to bend over and roll up and straighten my seamed stockings. I rolled my black seamed stockings up my smooth legs attaching them to the corsets' garters. This was followed by my minuscule panties, which I inserted in between my ass cheeks and made sure it held my flaccid clit, and my matching set of six inch high heels boudoir slippers in the box. Before admiring myself in the mirror I sprayed more perfume on my clothes and body and touched up my lipstick. I then walked to the mirror to see if I had done everything right.

My corset was black satin print with black lace steel boning and a shelf bra which pushed up and supported my massive breasts forms. It had a hook and eye closure in the front and laced up in the back reminding me of a medieval torture device. I had already hooked up the front before then I started lacing the corset and the pain started. As I tugged on the laces of the corset it took my breath away. Just when I thought, it couldn't get any tighter 'Sissy Rickie' took control and yanked harder so much so that I nearly passed out. The tug took my 29" waist down to 25 inches instantly.

As I felt my hands tugging I appealed to my 'sissy Rickie' personality that it was too tight.

"Nonsense Tyra will love it," came 'Sissy rickie's' the response from inside my own head as my hands tugged again at the corset's laces once more reducing my waist to 24 inches. I heaved two shallow breaths trying not to faint.

What a sight I made, tall and voluptuous, I looked simply ravishing and very sexy. I went back into the 'Cherry Picking room' where Tyra had rearranged the lights to create a seductive ambience with a spot light on the floor so the camera could catch me surrendering my ass once again. Once I was satisfied with everything I knew I would please Tyra.

In a short time I could here her asking, "And whose ass is this sissy; tell me bitch, whose ass is this?"

"It's yours Tyra, it's yours," I moaned as she fucked me.

"Tell me again."

"It's yours baby, it's all yours"

"What's mine"?

"My ass is yours, my ass is yours!"

"Tell me why sissy your sissy ass is mine," she demanded.

"Because I love the way you fuck me, it feels so good to be f-fucked."

"Good I am pleased you do know that we will always be friends even when you decide to leave me for a man and be fucked by a real dick."

"I will never leave you," I protested.

"That will always be your choice; I just wanted you to know that. I have learned a lot about you from 'Sissy rickie' he knows all your little secrets even those you have tried to forget and he wasn't afraid to share them with me over tea."

I decided it was best not to answer fearful of what she knew, I was more intent on screaming in ecstasy as she thrusted into my ass and I orgasmed over and over again like a woman.

END OF PART 2

IT'S EITHER BREAK UP OR MAKE UP

PART 3

CHAPTER 11 FLOWERING FROM WITHIN:

A morning a few months later with the soft rays of dawn peeping through the window gently woke me up to the fresh morning with fresh experiences along with my sore ass. I got out of my bed wearing a nightie, pink in color glowing in the morning rays. I headed to the bathroom, while brushing back my unbraided still yawning. How strange was that I feel so natural to having my hair undone giving me long hair!

Wait that is the least of the changes! I feel natural and completely at home seeing and even feeling the soft pouting silicone mastectomy breast forms in front of me instead of the flat chest I used to have. I was sure that another one of 'Sissy rickie's' thoughts had surfaced now that we were sharing my body! My alter ego was there to constantly remind me of my forced sissyhood; my breasts never are out of my sight and lead me always with their weight and pointed curves! When I look into the mirror and have the first sight, yet sleepy a provocative sissy no it is just my own reflection! If there was a trace of my maleness left, it was not evident in my reflection.

After my morning shower, the act of putting on my bra became a daily necessity. My ample silicon breasts bounced when I walked on my toes straining my back when I went with out one too long. Bras were new to me, but the feeling of support and naturalness told me that I needed one. I was trained to slide the straps and rotate the bra and gently bending forward to secure my ample breasts into the silky black cups which gave me a soft feeling of comfort and pleasure. I watched my nipples appeared to pout through the lacy cups they looked so natural, beautiful and womanly. I had no idea how provocative they felt until Tyra played with them one day. The thought of wearing panties over my well fucked ass, and my French maid uniform gave me a soft warm feeling! 'Sissy rickie' had taught me how to get my makeup just right spending an hour in front of the mirror before I rushed out of my bedroom to fix Tyra's breakfast.

My new life is progressing gently and softly, Dr. Collin's says I am exactly on pace for eventual sissyhood and it doesn't scare me the way it used to. It got to the point where the two voices in my head have started to co exist. Flowering from within surely and fully I am becoming more like 'Sissy rickie', with the hormones slowly giving me not only a new shape and attitude but also new odor and new feelings. I never realized the awesome power residing in a woman's smile, wiggle and a mere brush of hair, until I saw and felt for myself what those had done for me! I was hesitant, scared and even wondered initially about my growing feelings of attraction to men, but I got over them and I feel natural enough to tease delivery men. Instead of me actively pursuing, I want to be the object of guy's active pursuit.

What is most confusing is that I don't know if these thoughts are mine or 'sissy Rickie's'.

CHAPTER 12 MY POOLSIDE:

A few weeks later I screamed silently in my head unheard and ashamed as I looked down and saw my body I actually looked like a woman. I actually looked like a sexy black model that a year ago I would have tried to fuck. I got up and looked at my reflection in the big mirrored glass patio door mirror. I had longer hair, a remarkably pretty face, and a knockout gorgeous body. On my chest were still the big silicon breasts which were still glued on reminding me that if I didn't act right in those few times 'Sissy rickie' shared control of our body they would become real with implants. My silicone breast forms were barely covered by the two inch triangles of my skimpy electric-blue string halter bikini top. My top strained as my breasts bounced with my every movement when I walked around the pool in my heels. With ever step they giggled threatening to burst at any second, when I looked down I could see the stiff huge chocolate brown nipples begging to be sucked.

My skimpy electric-blue G-string bottom consisted of a very small tight triangle that covered my tucked back dick and groin. The thin center strap ran up the crack of my ass attaching to the string that went around my waist. Down below, my clit was pulled back held between my buttocks and my balls were tucked, pushed up into the cavity in my groin where they descended from at puberty. I walked around gracefully wearing only my G-string bottom, showing off my shapely hairless long legs, my curves, and soft feminine body. I glided in a pair of four inch electric blue beach sandals.

1...678910...14