It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there I began applying the warm oily substance to my neck and shoulders then along my ribcage to the small of my back my very exposed surprisingly enlarged butt cheeks and, finally, the backs of my thighs and legs.

When I finished I grabbed a large nearby beach towel trying to cover my body. "Darling I see you have awaken, put some sunscreen on my back?" Tyra ordered me in a very soft voice. I felt like an automaton, completely without feeling, as I put one foot in front of the other, still unable to understand how she had been able to control my very will. What had occurred? As the shock began to wear off I began to notice strange sensations from my body. My broad hips swayed and my breasts bounced with each step, and I felt the halter strap tighten against my neck each time my new breasts bounced in the tiny cups of the skimpy halter top of the electric blue string bikini. Ironically I had purchased it for her but she refused to wear it saying it was just too slutty, I felt the tiny bikini bottom stretched tightly over my shapely feminine ass and my smooth groin, and my thighs brushed against each other with each step I took. The wind blew my hair across my face and into my eyes, forcing me to brush it to the side repeatedly.

I had showered and shaved my body to remove any stray hairs missed by last night bubble bath. I was ashamed as I remembered my self tucking my pride and joy my dick back into my body hand holding it tightly allowing the glue to dry and hold it in place out of sight with the help of the special adhesive and by the tight bikini bottoms. My very large, leaky dick was pushed up into my body creating a smooth feminine shape a combination soft enough that I wouldn't need to worry about anyone discovering my secret.

The silicone mastectomy breast forms were actually more comfortable with the bikini top helping to support their weight the color matching my own skin beautifully.

After I rubbed on Tyra's sun tan lotion to avoid sunburn she got op and pulled out her digital camera while I caught the action and stumbled and slumped to the ground, from the overload of fear that she was going to photograph me around the pool wearing the new skimpy electric blue string bikini I bought for her.

When Tyra said, "I think I need some more ice water and some fruit to snack on dear before I start your photo shoot. We need lots of photos don't we Ricky dear?"

My mind was screaming hell no, stop this right now, to my dismay 'Sissy rickie' personality was took over and said, "Oh that sounds like a whole lot of fun, I just love posing for pictures, especially sexy photos."

With all the strength I could muster I tried to shake my head no I didn't want any record of my submission, but to my utter dismay my voice under 'Sissy rickie's ' control said yes. I will get you water right away. I could feel the conflict going on inside my head as I futilely tried to regain control of my body but I was not having any luck. Admitting defeat once again I minced into the kitchen and brought back a bucket of ice with 4, 1.5 ounce liter bottles of Fiji water cooling.

Tyra open one bottle and began to sip before picking up her digital camera and started clicking photos of me parading around the pool in my bikini. I instinctively posed erotically and femininely around the pool, up on the diving board and in the lounge chairs.

But how could I instinctively pose femininely in a bikini I was a man? I asked myself.

Tyra continued shooting and said, "These pictures could bring in quit a bit of money if you ever disobey me?

I spent the rest of the day by the pool swimming and lounging around with Tyra. If she needed any thing I sprang up and got it for her.

I shaped, filed and polished her toes and finger nails just like I seen in the fashion magazines James had supplied me with.

CHAPTER 13 MORNING WORKOUTS:

It was months later when Tyra told me that she had to leave town and that her brother would be staying in the house to watch me and make sure that I was to faithfully keep up with my dildo punishment while she is out of town. I was to follow his orders as if they were hers he wouldn't fuck me. I assume that she was aware that she could have left me there with my 'Sissy rickie' personality in charge and I would have followed her orders. I just assumed that she wanted to humiliate me so I just smiled and followed her orders as I had gotten use to. She wanted me to know I didn't have any choice in the matter of what happens to me because I had long become addicted to being her sissy.

Having her ex-fiancée watch and film it for her was just icing on the cake, more humiliation for me. She didn't tell me that she had decided that it was time for James to put me on an exercise regiment to further reshape my body and to teach me how to suck a dick.

I was up early James had came over and he joined me in the gym telling me that he had devised a new daily work out for the new me. Weight lifting was replaced by aerobics. I took a quick glance in the mirror when he came in to make sure I quickly looked alright. I was working out in my usual sexy work out gear, today's outfit was one of my favorites it was pink and black and it gripped my body tight showing that I was the epitome of physical fitness. My body fat was now nearly non-existent. My entire body was solid, my uncorseted waist a mere 26". My muscles were firm from every corner but not bulging, the veins throbbing under my tight outfit. My pectoral nipples got rock-solid protruding hidden under my silicone breast forms and my skin tight low cut exercise top.

Tyra selected all my sexy stretch workout shorts which were purposely a size too small with a low rise and 2 hearts and rhinestone trim on the tiny back pocket. She chosen for special occasions after she fucked me real hard specially tailored workout shorts that were thin stretch material that was tight in the seat, this way when I bent over she could see the out line of my prominent swollen anal ring resembling a pair of pouty collegian injected lips. She would have a field day with her camera.

The hearts were an actual pocket too with a 2 inch pink waist band with a drawstring accent that weaved in and outside of the shorts. The shorts were tightly cut they hugged my full hips tightly while the sides exposed a lot of my thigh well up near my waist. When I started to perspire they crept further into the crack of my expanded buttocks and gripped around my cock emphasizing the bulge of my dick.

My tight work out top Scoop neck bra had the most unique dual colored angles back and front. Super supportive ultra tight top cupped my breasts emphasizing my protruding nipples.

When I came to the gym room I learned that routine for today consisted of me to sitting on the floor and stretching out my legs while trying to put my ankles behind my neck. I did it on my third try I stretched the tension out of my legs and distended my ankles behind my neck to my surprise.

James then led me over to a new tread mill which was in the corner and attached me to it with a chain that he locked. He then hooked it up to some wires attached to a device that altered the speed of the tread mill as well as recording both the time and distance I had walked on the tread mill when it sped up I had no choice but to begin jogging on the moving tread mill to keep up.

I quickly became aware that my spandex shorts were situated so the leg band was over my dick and was rubbing over my cock head with every step. After 15 minutes I was breathing much harder than the simple jogging caused. My breast had been bouncing up and down pulling on my skin to let me know there were there with every step. When I looked down I saw the growing wet spot on the crotch of my spandex shorts. I spent a half hour doing a warm up run on the tread mill emptying my mind of the horrible memories of Tyra's continued raping of my ass.

The stair stepper had the same effect and 15 minutes on it caused me to be soaked in sweat which hid the growing wet spot but did nothing to lessen the odor of cum which I could smell. My hard nipples were turgid under my top and quite visible, James noticed, and just smiled. By the time I finished my next 15 minutes on the stationary bike and a 15 minutes aerobic dance routine I was exhausted I finally got to rest.

Working out is somewhat of a Zen experience for me, 'Sissy rickie' let me have control of my body and to be almost free with my thoughts. It was at these times I used to lament my situation with out any interference. I have found that my cares and troubles eventually would melt away as the blood moved from my brain into my muscles, for this time I was a real man again, I was free. It felt really good to be able to spend hours each day not having to think, plan, or problem solve as a sissy.

James had set the tread mill on a speed that was a little faster than I was used to. Five miles later, I was exhausted, enjoying the beta-endorphin rush I got after a good run, and blissfully brain dead. All distractions had left me.

When I sat down on the bench having finished working on my legs, it was time to work on my pectorals under my silicone breasts, starting the routine over again. As I looked up, I got an eye full. There was James on his back on his bench finishing his reps. His muscular ebony legs were spread wide on either side of the bench, and as he put the bar back on its holder, his hips rotated down, lifting the small of his back off the bench, and pressing his dick against the fabric of his workout shorts. I had a perfect crotch shot of my girlfriend's gay ex-fiancée's thick, muscular thighs obviously shave smooth, disappearing under his leopard print workout shorts. I could see his hips rotating, giving me an enticingly incomplete view of his massive meat.

His exquisite masculine body rushed at me like an express train, and, with all the blood in my legs and without the ability to think. I stopped short, gaped, and stared. By the time my wits returned to me it was too late.

I finally looked up to find James staring at me a condescending grin spreading across his lips. I was caught cock watching, as it were, and from his narrow-eyed smug examination, it was immediately evident that he knew I was looking at his dick. I could actually feel myself blush under the knowing scrutiny of his gaze. He got up off the bench, and walked to get a bottle of Fiji water. He had won I was being turned on by a man that I scorned as being a faggot. As I looked down in shame he walked over to me and handed me a bottle of water as a way of telling me that it was alright. I took the water and thanked him thinking that I had talked down to him because I feared deep within there was an attraction that I refused to admit. There was something brewing deep inside me that I couldn't understand.

"Would you like breakfast" I asked James after finishing my work out.

"Sure thank you I will," James was surprised by this unexpected offer to make him breakfast.

I showered and got dressed in my maid's outfit. I put on my makeup, and start making breakfast I started the coffee, got out the eggs, started cooking the bacon, got out bread for toast, put the eggs on, flipped the bacon, started the toast, cut three oranges in half, and squeezed some orange juice with the juice machine turned off the eggs, put the bacon on a towel to remove grease, took the toast out and buttered it, squeezed the oranges, strained out the seeds, put the juice in a glass, biscuits poured the coffee, set the table, and put down the dish of bacon and eggs, and some hash browns my favorite breakfast. just moments before James arrived.

He came in just as I had set the table and he just sat down. I made his plate and stood there waiting to see if he needed anything.

James looked up and saw me and asked. "Aren't you gonna have breakfast, sit down a join me."

"I didn't want to presume."

"Sit down I can use some company, why don't you tell me what's on your mind, what do you think about what my ex-fiancée has done to you," he asked.

I thought for a moment as I got a plate and put some orange slices, two teaspoons of hash browns and a cup of yogurt mindful of my diet. "Tyra is doing as she pleases and I have no comments," I sat down and ate quietly smiling and glancing up as I listened to James as he talked and joked.

"Thanks again for breakfast."

"You are welcome James, I am so sorry for the way I used to treat you," I said.

I never knew he had such a great sense of humor breakfast flew by and before I knew it he finished and got up to leave so I could do the dishes.

CHAPTER 14 LEARNING TO WIGGLE WALK PLUG:

Several weeks later while I was into my prescribed morning work out routine James in his all black work out gear strode over to me said, "Tyra left me a message that she was watching your progress video and is not pleased with the way you walk so well will have to correct that so that you walk like a sexy sissy without concentrating on doing so."

"Please I have been trying, while cleaning or carrying something I mat sometime forget please don't punish me I will do better," I said.

"Relax if we thought you were not trying you would have been severely punished.

It is just not natural to you yet so we will have to make it natural to you, you will learn how to walk properly with that feminine oomph fast! Put on these 5 inch heels they have a non slip heel and sole we are going to buckle on your feet for your training.

Now you are going to walk until you develop a natural wiggle in your walk even if it takes days. To help you get it right you need to bend over and touch your ankles. That's it said James as he walked up behind me and I felt something being slipped easily into my ass.

"Easily up my ass my subconscious screamed this is all wrong!" but that was soon erased by the growing need to please Tyra. If I was walking wrong I needed to do something about it quickly.

"Now relax, this is your beginning exercise butt plug it is only 2 ½ inches wide see how easily it slips in your ass. Pretty soon you will be up to a five inch one it will move around as you wiggle walk reminding you to keep rolling your hips when you walk."

I saw what he had inserted in the mirror it was a heavy, nearly 2 pound chrome plug before he produced a leather chastity belt harness which he slipped between my legs and around my waist buckling it securely. Weeks ago Tyra told me she wanted me to keep my body hairless and smooth at all times. To do this she decided have my body and facial hair removed permanently by electrolysis with several treatments. James told me that he liked my new look my flawless soft smooth skin from the bubble baths and lotions that I applied each day and so did I but I could never admit it even to my self."

James took me to the treadmill and I carefully got on it in my 5 inch heels. He pulled out leather ankle cuffs with a slot in one end cut for the D-ring on the other, and small brass locks to lock them shut. The ankle cuffs limited my stride to 12 inches. The chain would force me to rotate my hips frequently as I walked in my heels and ankle cuffs taking only a 12 inch stride This with the butt plug would force me the roll my hips femininely as I carefully at first placed one foot slightly over the other. The harness was connected to some ropes hanging down from the ceiling.

"This is to prevent you from injuring yourself if you slip and fall. Now listen carefully you are going to walk for three hours this morning. If your pace slows down below 2 miles an hour you will get an electric shock, to remind you to pick up your pace and shake your ass bitch."

"I had never walked continually in heels more than 15 minutes around the house with out 'Sissy rickie' being in charge. So 180 minutes seemed near impossible. I began walking and after 40 minutes I had to slow down keeping an eye on the display. "1 mile and hour is OK". After 75 minutes I was very tired and slowed down a little more. But then I felt like I was being kicked hard in my ass when the shocked kicked in. I almost fell, but the harness prevented it.

James walked over to me and stood their smiling at me after my tread mill exercise resting my sore feet and tired legs. His dick was at eye level and I could see the growing outline of his stiffening dick. He pulled down the top band of his work out shorts and I just knew that I was about to be 'throat fucked'. As he stood there triumphantly his black cock hung down a waiting the first time I'd give into to my desire and willingly suck his 14-inch long dick. Yes 14 inches he was bigger than Tyra's strap-on which I thought was next to impossible. It was so long and thick without an erection he was about to force his growing dick into my throat. He was transforming me into a total sissy for Tyra.

I felt panic and my throat was dry as he lifted my head slightly and I encountered his ball sac in my face. His smell filled my nostrils and his cockhead touched my lips. "Sissy open that wet mouth and let my dick in there when you are ready for it, I will not force you," he uttered in his strong silky voice.

"Please, please, I don't want to," I muttered turning my head away.

"Are you sure I saw you looking at me every day," he said.

"Yes I am sure," I uttered.

"Very well then," said James as he pulled the band of his workout shorts back up and turned to walk away.

Instinct or something took over as I saw him walking away with a growing self admission I wanted what was in those work out shorts. I grabbed his arm and I began to cry as I said, "Wait, I am not sure of what I want.

He triumphantly turned and looked down at me, "You raped my ex-fiancée and she made a deal with you and are being turned into her sissy, and my little celebrity blow job queen. It seems only fair since you liked disrespecting me when I worked as your driver you kept insulting me by calling me faggot even when you knew that I disliked it. I am not a faggot I am a proud gay man, that's something that you still need to embrace."

"Do you even know what you really are?" Now open that pretty mouth and taste what you desire," he said as he pulled off his workout shorts freeing his thick black dick for the first time for me to see the whole thing.

To my shame it became clear to me what I wanted and I opened my mouth and with my hand I guided the bobbing head of his dick sliding it past my lips like a large 14 inch hero.

"Ah, there is nothing like the warm soft mouth of a sissy bitch," he said as his shaft head rubbed against my tongue.

His balls rested on my nose.

James hands gripped under my chin as his cock engorged it's self and stiffen growing to its full glory. He pulled his cock out about an inch and then back down into my wet mouth. I was so nervous now. Not afraid but nervous because there wasn't anything I could do about the inevitable but to try to make this blow job as painless as possible.

"Yeah, that's it sissy," James said as his dick stretched my mouth and lips wider. With each stroke the larger his member grew. The more of his dick I took in my mouth, the less of a man I became.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth. I thought, "That's it?" and I opened my eyes and saw James's 14 inches still there throbbing.

"Open your mouth wider sissy now that should help. Keep your tongue out of the way your get ready to swallow because now it's time for your 'throat fuck.'

Once again James pushed his hardened cock past my lips. I tried to think about what to do. Oh yes, swallow as his cock penetrated my throat. I wanted to cry but I had to pay attention.

"Yes rickie that is it swallow my dick make it feel at home in your hot mouth," he said in a voice that was demeaning.

The multi dimensional effect of his dick moving in my mouth took on another dimension when the head touched my tonsils. I was being 'throat fucked' and I was enthusiastically bobbing my head to meet his thrusts. So, I held back my desire to throw up and began to swallow as his cock slid its way past my tonsils and into my throat. Tears, but not from crying, welled up in my eyes from the biological desire to throw up and the conscious effort of ignoring such. The effect was similar to involuntary swallowing water.

1...7891011...14