It's Football Weekend

Story Info
He visits you at grad school.
1k words
3.31
13.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So tell me how was your day? The leaves started to change yet?'

Smiling as I read your text message I rolled over on my back in bed. LDRs meant lots of texting and photos. I may have spammed an ungodly amount of pictures when I first moved back onto campus for the graduate program but they were mostly inside.

The room I had was the only one on the floor with an adjoining bathroom and honestly wasn't that bad if it weren't the size of a shoebox. Then again it was also free, a package deal that came with accepting the Resident Assistant job. So really not that bad.

'Good, good. Had to tell help some drunk girls into the dorm. Not from my floor thankfully but did get some noise complaints from the room next door.'

'Noise complaint? Interesting. Any good music at least?'

'Oh no, it was sex. Even better xD It's gonna be football weekend starting today so everyone has friends over or something.'

'So much better. I think you underplayed how beautiful your campus is, love.'

'What are you doing? Looking up my campus on Google maps or something? ;p' I shook my head.

We had discussed you coming to visit me but football weekend was probably the most insane time with how many people showed up. There was no way-...

'I'm at the parking lot of your building. Are you going to let me upstairs? ;)'

~*~

If I thought using my student ID to grab a meal from the dining hall was surreal, it was nothing compared to having your lanky, toned form in my room amongst the tapestry and fairy lights I'd hung up in an attempt to make the room look less dorm-like.

"I still can't...believe you're here." I pressed my back against the closed door making sure the lock was turned. We had gotten some looks more so from the girls on my floor since they weren't used to seeing their R.A. with someone- let alone an actual man.

You.

"Why are you crying silly?" You gather me in your arms and I breathe in your scent relaxing immediately. Your gentle fingers run through my long hair and trace down my neck in a way only you know can make me shiver.

"I'm happy. I'm just...these are happy tears." I mumbled into your upper arm.

I could feel you smiling against the top of my head, your fingers working a lazy massage at the base of my neck. Exhaling gently I marveled at how easy it was for you to soothe me.

"Silly girl."

"You love me." I look up at you.

"I do." Your hand moves from the back of my neck, gently tracing my jaw to my chin. I smiled wider as your thumb traced my lips.

Automatically I start to leave gentle kisses on your thumb.

The flare at the back of your eyes spurs me on.

I took your thumb in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

"There she is." Your voice is husky sliding into the natural role that we both enjoyed.

"Did you miss me?" You continued.

I nodded and sucked hard on your thumb when your free hand groped my ass, pulling me closer to you.

You withdrew your thumb and licked it.

"What was that Kitten?"

I tilted my head, eyes dancing as I met your gaze daring you.

"Oh please...I'm not going to be able to resist." I begin but the growing smile on your face was working. You knew it too as your hand went back to my neck.

Grabbing a fistful of hair, you tugged me close.

"You're going to be begging. I missed you, love. Now take your clothes off for Daddy and lay on the bed for me."

"People might hear us.." I smirked loving how even the simplest command from you in that voice could make me clench my thighs.

You raise an eyebrow, fingers working in my hair. "Do you want me to ask twice? Second time won't be as nice."

Your free hand dances on my inner thigh fingers strumming against soft skin. I purred and slowly, rather reluctantly moved away from your body. If that was what you wanted...

I took my grey, cotton T-shirt off, letting it drop to the ground.

Unclipping my bra I playfully throw it at you earning a growl that sent warm tingles down to my pussy. Finally breaking eye contact with you I turned around and press myself against the comforter, edging my panties down over my hips while offering you an unadulterated view of my pussy from behind.

I gasped feeling the light sting from the slap of your fingers between my legs, moaning lightly as your finger trace my lips and toy with my clit.

"Go on Kitten, tell Daddy what you want. It's been how long? I know you want it." Your finger teases my opening, thumb rubbing against another hole. "By the end of this weekend we're going to use all of you, I promise." You tap on my clit and I refrain myself from backing into you.

"Daddy please..." A handful of blanket in each hand, holding tight from anticipation.

"What is it darling?" Your voice so full of amusement and assurance.

"Play with me Daddy. I want your hand on my neck when my pussy tightens around you as I cum."

"Good girl."

-*-

The next day we eventually untangled ourselves after I swooned from orgasms, your pleased lips covered with my wetness and you had to shut it down when you saw me drifting into my little space.

The brunch buffet opened later especially on football weekends allowing the dining services to pull out all the stops. A line snaked from the second floor of the commons building to the dining hall.

"Naddy, hey." Someone said from behind us. It was a girl from my floor, a mixed group of friends all dressed in the typical blue and white pride.

I smiled, tugging on your hand. "Oh hey Bree, how are you? This is-"

"Daddy Jake? Yeah you guys were loud last night." Brianna laughed.