It's For Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
644 Followers

'No,' you cry. 'I'm not. I don't normally wear this sort of thing.' but you know you couldn't say it was Jill's. You didn't have to.

'I recognise this,' he roars 'Jill's got one just like it.'

'No it can't be I bought it today.' You bawl.

There was a hushed silence as they considered what you'd said. 'Bought it today gay boy huh! With the "fuck me" shoes?' They back off slightly and look you up and down suspiciously. 'I bet he's wearing girls panties too,' Glen cries and guilt shows on your face. Dan doesn't need an invite and roughly unbuttons your trousers. He sees some lace from the suspender belt and is egged on. 'He's wearing stockings,' he shouts excitedly and you feel yourself begin to cry. Once loose Dan yanks them to the floor.

They all stare open mouthed at your legs. 'He is a fucking queen. He's wearing stockings too.'

'And look how pretty he is. His legs are slim and willowy just like a girl.

You scream and shout for help terrified what they will do.

'Hold him still lads,' Liam shouts and as they grip you in a vice like grip so you can't swing or lash out with your feet, Liam wraps the cock gag around your mouth. You try to keep you lips tightly shut but he pushes the latex cock into your lips and without wanting to bruise your lips or break your teeth you part your lipstick-coated lips. The gag slides into your hot mouth and he pushes the large circumcised head deep into your mouth until you choked then he tied the gag firmly in place. You're speechless and unable to cry out.

Next Liam takes the wig and stuffs it on your head like a crown then arranges it so that it covers the gag straps and looks remarkably convincing.

Liam then takes out a pocketknife and you stare terrified as he brandishes it in front of you. What is he going to do?

You don't wait long as he cuts your bootlaces and pulls off your shoes and socks throwing them in the bushes.

You hang pathetically; unable to speak dressed in stockings high heels and panties.

'Cut me down,' you mumble but your words are unintelligible and the lads all laugh at your humiliation.

'Bye bye gay boy,' Liam sneers. 'We will leave you now but I'm sure someone will come to your rescue lets just hope its not a rough gay builder who wants relief.'

'Help,' you mumble but all you succeed is to dribble like a baby.

Alone you listen to the sound of their excited chatter slowly disappear until all you can hear are the birds, the wind in the trees and a dog barking in the distance. You're alone, cold and very vulnerable. You feel like a 1920s heroine bound and gagged in a perilous situation as if on a railway line as a steam train roars towards you and the masked hero races to your rescue. But there is no train, exciting music and no hero.

You hang for what seems an age. Dangling on tiptoes occasionally spinning as the wind whistles round your scantily clad body. You're cold and miserable. You regret meeting Jill, taking her recommended route home even wearing her underwear. You wonder what will happen next. You can't believe Liam and his cronies will leave you dressed like a fairy for long. Surely they will come back and release you. You don't want to shout out.

A group of girls walk by giggling. They must be in their late teens. The oldest girl in a short tweed mini skirt and woolly tights was the first to speak. She was initially concerned. 'Look here,' she calls to the others. 'Doesn't he look sweet.'

'Stag weekend,' you mumble in an attempt to save face, 'my mates, they'll be back shortly.'

The girls all laugh and walk around you poking and prodding you as if they have never seen a boy in lingerie before.

You're sure its in good nature but the older girl picks up a swishy twig and playfully taps you on the bottom. 'You've been a very naughty girl,' she says stifling a laugh. She hits you harder and you wince.

'Hit him Shirley,' a younger girl says and spurred on by her friends the little vixen whips your bottom in a ever increasing frenzy. You bum soon turns red and instead of helping you escape they run off laughing into the woods and once again you're left to contemplate your fate. An hour ticks by.

You hear your name and turn to see Liam. 'I couldn't leave you like that.' he says uncharacteristically showing some compassion.

'Where's Dan, Glen and Craig?' You mumble and this time he seems to guess what you're saying. 'Gone home,' he says, 'we're all alone. Undisturbed. Just you and me.'

A shiver cascades through your body and you feel incredibly vulnerable.

He reaches for the cuffs but then stops as if having second thoughts and strokes your hair. 'You're very pretty,' he says. 'The pretty slip suits you and the stockings make your legs look amazing. Do you dress like this often?'

'No, no, no,' you cry.

'I don't believe you,' he says as his hands move from you head onto your shoulders. He squeezes them tenderly and runs his large hands down your sides. 'You like dressing as a sissy. I can tell. You've probably got a closet of girlish clothes at home. Skirts and dresses, pretty panties and sexy suspenders.'

'No,' you bulb. Terrified he might follow you home to check. Then his mood changes yet again. Gone is the nice guy and back comes the Liam that you know.

'You bought these things for Christmas you little sissy. I can see you now in a sexy little black dress at some Xmas party. You fucking fairy. All giggly and flirtatious.'

'No,' you cry.

His hands drift to your bum and his fingers play with the lace. ' I bet You've never felt a real man? You ever had a big cock inside of you? I bet you have wearing these clothes. What man could resist? You're such a tease.' He hooks his chubby forefingers round your panties and draws them down slowly.

'No,' you cry.

'What's wrong? Sweetie. This is the season to be jolly. It's Christmas, cheer up.'

Tears roll down your face but despite the humiliation you're strangely excited and for an inexplicable reason your cock throbs expectantly. You freeze as you hear Liam unzip his fly and then smell the musky aroma of cock. Then you feel it ... a cold wet gel.

'I popped home for this. I couldn't leave you hanging.' You feel the tip of his cock poised at the mouth of your hole eager and expectant like a hungry dog. Slowly a centimetre at a time he eases himself into you. You gasp as your muscles part and let the beast within. You mumble through the gag and push backwards as he slowly fills your cavity. He thrusts and he hears your muffled scream but to your surprise it's not of pain but pleasure. Skewered like a kebab Liam grabs the branch above you and pulls it down slightly enabling you to bend slightly at the waist making it easier for Liam to penetrate even deeper. Wave after wave of girlish emotion wash through you as faster and faster he rocks you back and forth both seemingly suspended from the tree. 'Ride'em baby,' Liam shouts. Great pussy!' and his cock grows and the throbbing gets bigger and bigger until he lets out an animal like scream lunges forward and shoots a torrent of hot creamy cum into your waiting arse. Simultaneously you own body bucks and you splatter your own watery cum down your leg and on the ground in front of you.

'Yes bitch, sissy bitch,' he shrieks regardless of being in a public place. Again deep inside he lets go of the branch pulling you straight and grips your hips and thrusts again as you clench your cheeks milking him of every last drop.

'Good girl, good sissy' he gasps withdrawing from you with a plop.

'Superb, great shag. You're a pro. Christmas has indeed cum early.' he smirks like a child and puts away his massive cock. 'But I'll take these with me,' he says picking up your things> A slut like you deserves to be punished.' As he does so Jill's Christmas card falls out the back pocket of your trousers. Liam picks it up. 'Why it's for me.' he smirks with surprise reading his name on the cover. 'How sweet, I didn't know you cared... But hold on this isn't from you! Don't I recognise the writing?' Tearing off the envelope. You shudder not wanting to witness his anger and disappointment as he reads Jill's bad news but as he reads the card his grin gets wider and wider.

'Stupid fucking cow.' he screams with laughter.

You don't understand. He should be upset surely.

'My darling Liam,' he reads aloud. 'Happy Christmas. I hope you liked your present. I spent ages choosing him but knew you've always wanted a sissy. No doubt you've experienced something I can never provide. Now hurry home and I'll show you what a real woman can do and give you your main present.' he grins.

'So you're not split up? You ask.

He laughs. 'No way man, were solid. Jill's a cool chick. Way tolerant of me and my likes.'

You feel duped and you swing pathetically desperately hopeful that he might let you down but you're wrong as moments later he's off and you're left alone once again.

Twenty minutes later a dog comes up to you followed by his owner. Your relieved to see its Glen. Your panties are still half way down your thighs. He stares a your tiny shrivelled cock, wilted in the cold. You blush with embarrassment.

'Just thought I'd pop by to see how your hanging.' He smirks and looks at your flaccid cock, your cum stained stockings and your wet panties still at half mast.

He looks behind you and prods your bum with the dog ball scoop. A drop of Liams sticky cum oozes

from your cheeks. 'I won't even ask' he says picking up the dogs ball from the mud with the scoop and hurling it across the park. Mud flicks onto your slip and despite the dildo gag still filling your mouth you shriek girlishly and recoil pulling your wrists against the cuffs. Glen smirks at your reaction and grins like a devilish school boy. 'You're a dirty slut.' he says sticking the dog scoop into the soft mud and scraping up a large dollop like ice cream. 'For the record you're not a princess you're a cheap whore and don't you forget it.' He grins again and flicks his wrist sending the ball of mud splattering towards you. Splat it hits you on the shoulder and drips down.... He pulls your panties roughly up then scoops another wet dollop and drops it down the back. You wince as he snaps the pantie elastic back and you feel the soft mud soil your pretty panties and slowly soak through the material.

His dog reappears with its ball and drops it by his feet. 'Good dog,' he cries patting it gently on the head. The dog looks at him then you quizzically. It then trots up to you and cocks its leg against you. Horrified you shout and stamp your feet but you can only mumble so you raise a foot and give the dog a swift kick. You forget your wearing heels and Glens pet yelps and runs to its owner.

'Hey,' Glen shouts, 'don't touch my animal sissy slut. He's got the right idea. You are no good for anything else. If only Liam could see you now. Not so pretty huh! He stands in front of you and unzips his own fly. His cock is huge and you stare transfixed unable to cry out as he pisses over your groin. His hot pee splashes over your panties and runs down your legs as torrents of hot pee cover your panties, stockings and fills your shoes. You soon smell like a gents toilet.

'And incidentally I've got the key,' he says smugly putting himself away. 'But I haven't got your clothes?'. He shakes his head sadly.

'No. Liam went on and on about a special little black dress I had to get.' He opens the carrier majestically. 'I got it for him' and to your amazement pulls out the pretty black mini dress from the charity shop.

You stare at him in astonishment. 'You owe me a fiver.' he said hanging it on a branch of the tree. He unclips the cock gag and pulls the dildo from your stretched mouth, you sigh with relief.

'Help me,' you cry tears filling your eye. 'Why are you being so mean?'

'Because,' Glen says flippantly. 'Because you're a sissy slut with and aspirations above their station. You think you're special because your Liam's favourite.'

'No,' you cry.

'Whatever! You're not so special now are you?'

You nod.

'And don't tell him who did this.' He looks at his watch. 'We must hurry I've got to get ready for tonight's office party. I've no idea who I'm taking.'

'Going on your own are we? You mock. 'Can't get a girl?'

'Shut up sissy you're in no position to talk. ''Liam said you look lovely and dressed in this dress you could come to the office party.'

Your heart flutters frantically.

'Well I'm not wearing that now,' you bleat. 'I'll get it dirty,' but he wasn't listening.

'Your choice,' he says, 'come with me now in this dress and I'll let you down. You'd love that wouldn't you?'

You find yourself nodding as he pulls from the bag another dress. 'The lady in the charity shop sold me this too. It's not so nice but you can wear it until we get home without spoiling your party dress.'

You have no choice and after letting you down you reluctantly agree. The smell of mud and Glens piss is over powering. He unzips the dress and holds it open for you to step into. 'Wear this. I'm then to take you back to Jill and Liam's gaff. I guess he's got your clothes.' you can wash and change there though I assume he will want you in something pretty.'

You step gingerly into the dress and Glen pulls it up over your hips where it clings unpleasantly.

'My goodness you do look amazing.' He says. 'Despite the mud and with a bit of make-up you could look quite convincing.'

'I don't feel amazing,' you say feeling the scoop of mud oozing through your gusset. Glen stares as you pull the dress up over your shoulders and feed your slender arms into the three quarter length sleeves. It fits like a glove and you brush it down carefully. The mud in your knickers squelches loudly.

'Cor! I could fancy you myself if you weren't Liam's sissy.'

' I'm not a sissy,' you bleat. 'I'm not his either.' Glen smirks and walks off in the direction of the car park. 'Here boy,' he calls to his dog.

'I'm not,' you say again but Glen is preoccupied with his dog.

'Whatever,' he says, 'but I recommend you follow me. I wouldn't want to be alone in the park tonight dressed like that. Don't forget its Christmas and full of drunk revellers.'

You step awkwardly though the muddy path your heels sinking into the mud your panties squelching loudly. 'Tonight he's taking you to the office Christmas party, Jill can't go, so I hope you scrub up well. You will have to look convincing as he has a reputation.'

You're speechless.

'What do you think about that?' Glens face is kind but you can't give a simple answer: Bewildered, excited, scared, powerless. You shrug unsmilingly.

'I'm Liam's sissy and I love Jill.' You say.

' Woah! Dangerous statement,' Glen laughs leading you to his car.

Do you go to the party as Liam's girl? Do you ever have sex with Jill. What happens at the Christmas party/? Does you boss see through your pretty disguise or do your dreams come true by going to the ball?

You decide.

The end

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
644 Followers
12