It's for Science

Story Info
Two scientists undertake the most erotic of experiments.
1.2k words
3.66
22.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to do what?!"

"I need you to fuck me, Adam." The words left Taylor's mouth faster than he could comprehend the thoughts swimming in his head. Of all the ways he saw his night turning out, this was certainly not one of them.

Adam paused for a moment. "... You're not even gonna buy me dinner first?"

Taylor let out a frustrated sigh, running his fingers through his hair. "Look... This isn't all it seems, okay? I'm not gay."

"But you are a man who just asked another man to fuck him."

"Yeah, but... It's part of a little experiment I am running. This isn't for pleasure, it's for work." A blush had worked its way across Taylor's cheeks, his insides churning in pleasant response.

"Right, work, sure. You know, usually guys get their experimental stage out in college." Adam quipped back, much to Taylor's ever increasing fluster.

"Look, just come with me to the lab. I can explain it there."

Adam let out a small chuckle and gestured for his colleague to lead the way. They walked through the hallways of the underground facility, followed by cameras and the echoing of their footsteps on the metal grate floor. Their journey ended at the imposing blast door leading to Laboratory X-27. Taylor swiped his access card and ushered Adam inside the opening doors.

"I've never seen inside this lab before." Adam looked around the room. It wasn't much different to his lab, same computers, same desks, same random assortment of testing equipment. What did set this lab apart was the large glass window which dominated the far wall, blacked out by a blast shield.

"And officially you never will. Come over here." Taylor strode past Adam as he looked around, making a beeline straight to the computer console located in the centre of the window. With a swipe of his access card and some quick key strokes, the blast doors began to recede.

Adam's eyes widened as the doors parted just wide enough to reveal a humanoid creature in the centre of the containment cell. The creature stood on two legs, its flesh red and leathery. It wasn't wearing any kind of clothing, which made it hard to look away from the large organ between its legs, a long ridged appendage; The creatures yellow eyes looked back at the shocked scientist..

"W-wow... I guess this is what I get for having a doctorate in xenomicrobiology..."

"Isn't he remarkable?" Taylor was fawning over the creature, in the way you fawn over a prized pet after they win best in show.

"Yeah, he is... So what does E.T. here have to do with you wanting to jump my bones, Taylor?"

"Oh, well..." A shy blush flowed across his cheeks. "He kinda jumped my bones first. For science, of course!" He was quick to backpedal, but the look on his face left no doubt that it was a mutually pleasurable experience.

Adam, possibly for the first time in his life, was speechless. "Wh... Why would you fuck the alien?!" He managed to sputter out. It was clear he was trying to decide whether to hit the alarm. Or whether to punch Taylor in the face.

"I know, I know, it's crazy. We observed the creature laying eggs from the appendage between its legs, but when we attempted to collect them for testing they simply disintegrated. But while

I was finalising some research tonight, the creature kinda... spoke. To me."

"It spoke to you."

"Yes, it demonstrated a telepathic ability I hadn't seen before! It spoke in my mind and told me that the eggs needed two things to become viable. One was a host, which is how I got a colon full of squirming eggs. Gods, Adam, the feeling of them being forced inside..." Taylor's hands moved to his stomach as his body tingled, a small moan piercing his closed lips and threatening to ruin his professional demeanour further. "Ahem... The second thing... Is reproductive material."

Before Adam had a chance to respond, a deep voice echoed around the pair of scientists. But this was not a voice from the room. To the scientist's surprise, it was from within. "Seed... Need... Seed..."

"...You heard that too, right?"

"Oh yes, it's been searching my memory for language to communicate with." Taylor replied, as nonchalant as ever. Apparently the fact an alien was copying his thoughts was as concerning to him as learning he was out of milk.

"This is crazy. Even for me." Adam turned away from Taylor, throwing his hands up and walking towards the door.

"I'll give you fifty percent credit and you can go first when we accept our Nobel Prizes."

Adam stopped dead in his tracks. "... Fifty percent of the prize too?"

"Of course."

Adam slowly turned back around, a small smile appearing on his face. "Well, sometimes with science you have to take a little risk, right?"

Taylor clapped excitedly and turned around over a nearby desk, preparing a clipboard to record observations. He placed a bottle of lubricant, taken from the nearby lab equipment, beside him. Adam walked over behind him, hands roaming over his back and down to his ass. He was quick to loosen his belt and drop his pants, his hand returning to his pen ready to record. Adam flipped the tail end of his lab coat up and pulled his underwear down, his hands moving freely across the flesh. Taylor shivered softly under him, clenching at the pen.

"Not gay, huh?" Adam teased as his fingers ran slowly up and down Taylor's spine, as he shivered more and more.

"I'm only gay for science. Just fuck me already!"

Adam wasn't one to deny him, as he lubed the scientist's asshole and his own lengthening cock before slipping it slowly inside. For someone as inexperienced with ass play as Taylor, his ass was more accepting than Adam had given him credit for. He really must have eggs up here!

Taylor moaned softly as he felt the cock enter him. His brain screamed of happiness, his purpose was going to be fulfilled! The pen clattered to the floor as his hands moved to grasp at the desk, offering a position to push back on Adam.

The pair thrust in time, slowly at first but quicker with each new stroke. Moans filled the room, as did the creaking of the desk under the weight of their fucking. Taylor's moans grew louder as Adam began to stimulate his p-spot, twitching and whining with pleasure.

"Fuck, Adam, harder, please!" The eggs inside him had begun to respond to the movement, his insides burning pleasurably with the unfamiliar sensation. Fuck science, this felt way better than he could have ever hoped!

Adam was feeling the heat too, his body tingling pleasantly. He hadn't seen Taylor in this kind of light before, hair bedraggled and mouth open, letting out a continual stream of approving noises. It was almost enough to make him...

The pair peaked wordlessly at the same time, cum splashing onto the desk in thick spurts and inside the shuddering scientist, coating the eggs deep inside him with seed. The pair collapsed to the floor, panting and twitching with pleasure. The pair looked at each other and laughed shyly.

"That was the best experiment ever." Taylor chuckled as the eggs churned happily inside him.

"Let me know if you decide to fill yourself with eggs again." Adam replied with a satisfied smirk. Perhaps their next date would be egg-less.