It's Gonna Suck, Maybe So?

Story Info
Jake has to stay with family instead of fun in the dorms.
3.4k words
4.42
284.6k
66
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers

This was going to suck, Jake just knew it. Maybe he could get out of it after a couple months, or just one term. Everyone would be living in the dorms, but him. "Fuck," he thought. "I'm stuck living with my mom's sister and her family in my freshman of college." There'd be curfews and no loud music, ever. "How was I going to get laid?" He had to give into his parents though. They were paying for him to go away to college. He could've stayed home and gone to the local, his student loan would've covered that, but that school didn't have the courses he'd need. Podunk U he called it. This uni had what he needed for an engineering degree. He'd have to put up with his stupid cousin though, Ellen. Ellen was a year older than him, 19, and therefore always thought she could boss him around. "That wouldn't be happening this time," he thought.

The previous night he'd unpacked only his clothes. Today he'd get the rest of his stuff settled. They gave him the bonus room above the garage, a part of it anyway. At least it had a door and was sort of away from the rest of the house. They'd put a shelf unit up for him. Ellen had been in already and left tacks and tape and stuff for him to put up his posters and pictures. That was uncharacteristically nice of her. They all were nice, but damn, he wanted to be out on his own.

His mother's sister, Angela, was actually kind of cool and Jake always thought she liked him very much. His Mom and she were the closest siblings in their family. His family spent a lot of time with them camping and vacations while he was growing up. His younger brother, David, and he teased hell out of Ellen, well tried anyway. Ellen always did her best to control them since she was the eldest of the cousins. David was only 17 now. "Man, she was going to hold it over me she'd been in college for a whole year before me," Jake thought ruefully. Today was Sunday, tomorrow school would start. He'd spend the rest of the day organizing for it. If only he could avoid Ellen, he'd be happier. "Shit, this WAS going to suck."

The first week had passed since Jake had started school. Tomorrow was Saturday. It'd been hectic and exhausting, but also exciting. No more high school crap. He was making friends, one of them, Ian, was having a party at one of the dorms tomorrow night. Jake had asked Aunt Angela if he could go and she stunned him by saying yes, but how would he get home? "Don't worry, there's a designated driver. Thanks for letting me go. Mom would never have let me and would make me pay for even asking."

"Ah, no problem Jake. You know you're my favorite nephew. Shhhh," she laughed. "I want you to have fun, but I promised to take care of you too."

Tonight she and Uncle Harold were out for a movie. He was alone, but Ellen would be home shortly. What a surprise she had been since he'd moved in. She wasn't telling him what to do anymore and she'd been helpful without holding it over his head she was older. What changed? He hadn't figured it out yet.

As if right on cue, Ellen came in the door. "Jake. Are you here?"

He was in the family room which was attached to the kitchen, "Back here." He was in the middle of a movie.

She came in saying, "there you are. Have you had dinner?"

"Yeah, I had leftovers."

"Oh. I haven't eaten, mind if I fix something?

"Of course not. I'm watching a movie."

"Oh, which one?"

"Wedding Crashers. It's on right now."

"Oh, I like that. Mind if I watch it with you?"

"Not at all."

Ellen quickly fixed a salad and sat down in the big chair near him. It was only twenty minutes into the movie, she hadn't missed much of it. They sat there, watching together and soon they were laughing their asses off. After a little while, Ellen asked if he could pause it since it was on TIVO. She needed to put her dish away and had to use the bathroom. "Sure, no problem, take all the time you need."

Ellen cleaned up and ran off upstairs. When she came back down, she stopped in the kitchen, "would you like something to drink?"

"Yeah I could go for a Pepsi if there's a cold one."

"No, I was thinking of something else. Do you like vodka?" She had a mischievous look on her face.

"I don't think that would be smart. I'd like a drink, but you know." He didn't want to do something to blow it here. It would be a source of never ending crap from his mom if he screwed it up here getting caught drinking.

"Aw come on Jake. I promise we won't get in trouble. I've done it before. I just put a little water in the bottle, so the level is the same. Trust me on this."

Jake thought about it for a second. It sounded really good. He thought she knew what she was doing, so he'd go along. "As long as you cover our tracks, ok. How do we drink it? Straight?"

"No, it's better in orange juice. Have you ever had a screwdriver? Made of vodka and OJ. It's great."

"Nope, never had it, but it sounds good."

Ellen made up a couple screwdrivers in tall glasses. Seemed awful big he thought, but she knew what she was doing. She made a show of adding about the same amount of water as the vodka she'd used. "See, there. They won't be able to tell at all. I've done it before, but can't do it too often with the same bottle. Ok. Let's start the movie again. Thanks!" She handed him the cocktail. Jake sipped it. He could taste the alcohol.

"Mmmm. Not bad. You've had these before?"

"Yeah, just a couple times. I've tried some of their other mixed drinks, but this is the easiest to sneak." Ellen took a big sip and hit play on the remote.

They restarted the movie. Jake tried not to gulp his drink, but it was good. He could feel the alcohol as it warmed his body all the way to his feet. It relaxed him in a way he hadn't quite felt since moving here and soon he had a good buzz. Ellen seemed to have one too he thought. She was laughing and talking back to the movie and though, when she came back with the drinks, she had sat down on the opposite end of the couch he was on, she was now reclined at an angle with her feet up on the coffee table very near his.

Then it got to one of the sexy parts in the movie. The guy was being masturbated under the table. Jake felt suddenly uncomfortable. He was sitting with his cousin. He kind of had a twinge in his shorts. Ellen shifted and he thought she was must be feeling the same. He chuckled inwardly. There were a couple more of those scenes and each time, they both shifted and coughed nervously until it was over even if they were buzzed, and now Jake was feeling a buzz in more than one head. The closeness of Ellen, even if she was his cousin, she was female, made him think of pussy.

When the movie was over, Jake clicked off the TV, he was going to go to his room to beat off. "No wait Jake, there's bound to be more movies on, come on. Stay up with me. You can tell me all about your first week at school."

He didn't think she cared but what the heck, why not hang out some more? He could spank later. "First, let me fix one more small drink a piece, ok?" Ellen grabbed their glasses.

"Are you sure we can get away with one more?" He was concerned. He didn't want to blow it.

"Yeah, I haven't hit this bottle before tonight. It's cool." He thought she knew what she was doing and he did want a little more, so what the hell. She finished mixing them, added the water and came back with fresh, but smaller glasses. Ellen grabbed the remote and scanned for a movie quickly finding another comedy.

"Here's to you Jake! Not a little pain in the ass any more!" She raised her glass.

"Hey, I never was a pain. You were bossy!"

"Ha, you and your brother picked on me every chance you got. You were both were twerps."

"No, you didn't let us do anything. We had to play your games. Jeez. We didn't like it so we made you pay."

"You sure did!" She practically snorted. Then they started reminiscing about the stupid crap they did to each other. At the end of each story, they'd both break up in giggles. The last one had her doubling up so hard she fell into his lap. She laid there for a minute shaking with hysterics. He was doing the same, so he wasn't really paying attention to where she was. Suddenly, Ellen sat up with a big guffaw, and then, kissed him. Jake was taken aback, but realized he didn't want to move from her. She pulled back from him smiling and kissed him again. To his surprise, she was even more intoxicating to him than the alcohol. Like the eighteen year old guy he was, he didn't need anymore encouragement even if she was his cousin. Jake kissed her back as ardently as she kissed him, tongues frantically dancing in each other's mouths. As they kissed he didn't notice her hand as it stole under her short skirt, but when presented, somehow he quickly knew, as her finger met his nose and then tongue, his knowledge was verified where it had been. His mind was immediately crowded with an overpowering lust to taste the source of that aroma and sensual delight.

Their youthful animal passion took control, regardless of the fact they were blood relatives. As they began kissing again, Jake ran his hand up her thigh seeking the font of her nectar. Pulling aside her panties he fingered her clit, calling his cock to full attention. But her clit was not his goal, which lay lower. He twisted his wrist until he slipped into her, finding her hot wetness, causing a moan to escape her lips. Jake probed and firmly pushed in and out of her inner space, the walls of her pussy giving way with each entry. As good as this felt to him, he had to get his mouth on her treasure. Concluding their kiss, he sat up, seeing her with new eyes.

He'd always considered Ellen good looking, but had never noticed she was actually quite pretty. Blond with bright, jewel like blue eyes, her skin was pale, but he could tell she'd had a tan recently. His eyes feasted on her but wanted to view the full banquet. Ellen seemed eager to set the table as she began struggling to take off her shirt, but he didn't allow that. Together they removed the coverings so the delicacies could be revealed; her shirt and bra then her skirt and panties. Breasts, creamy white topped with barely pink areola and nipples. Her belly flat but tender. Pussy, covered in frosty blond hair so pale, the succulent inner lips could be seen. He planned to drink deeply of her. Jake prepared to gorge himself on this cousin cuisine.


Unable to control his hunger, Jake went right for what he craved most, spreading her legs and burying his face in the luscious cleft between her thighs. Jake was richly rewarded. Ellen was almost dripping. He licked and consumed her flesh, devouring every last drop, but in the process, his activities produced more. Ellen was writhing under him. Like a flower blowing in the breeze as a bee collects its prize, he held on, sucking her clit, diving into the inexhaustible flow. The house was quiet but for hosting her moans and exclamations, and his ragged breathing. Her excitement rose steadily as Jake turned up the heat, stoking the fire within her. Her shrill scream filled the house as she clamped down his head to her pussy.

Jake held on, his mouth firmly attached to her pussy. Ellen's verbal release was nothing compared to her physical liberation. She trembled until the last shockwave passed. She exhaled and sighed at the same time. "Wow cuz. You have some technique. Mmm uh!"

Jake separated himself from her pussy and looked up, smiling, "glad I could help you out."

"Hmm...speaking of helping out, I imagine there's something you'll need helping out with," Ellen slyly smiled.

Jake took stock of his condition noting the significant hardness he was laying on. "Um, yeah. I could use some help. What do you have in mind?" He asked but he knew what he wanted. Nothing short of the ultimate, entrance into her delightfully moist cunt would do, but he had to be careful. He wasn't sure what Ellen was offering yet.

"Sit up and let me take a look at you," she commanded. He sat back on his knees, his stiff and aching member standing straight at attention. Ellen wasn't shy, she zeroed in on it, a knowing look and a smirk played about her lips. In fact, he thought he saw longing in her eyes. Ellen got to her knees without a word then bent down with mouth open. She took the top of his cock in with her lips and sucked, her hand grasping his shaft. The feeling of her eager ministrations overwhelmed him. He'd been aroused and ready to go with girls before, but the taboo of having sex with his cousin must've intensified his reaction.

"Ah God Ellen." Now it was his turn to bring his hands down on her head. He tried not to be to rough, but he found he had little self control, especially when Ellen unexpectedly shoved his dick all the way down her throat. He thought he would lose it and cum right then. Somehow, she must've sensed this and pulled off.

"No cuz, you're cumming in me. I want that monster in me." As she laid back, she grabbed him around the neck, pulling him down on her. He landed on her with an oof.

"Oh, Ellen, I'm sorry."

"Shhhh...kiss me and put it in."

She didn't need to say it twice. He smashed his mouth down on hers, kissing her fiercely, then plowed through the layers of her love tunnel, bottoming out in one stroke. Though they were locked in a deep exchange, she gasped loudly. Jake thought, "you wanted the monster, you got it, cuz."

He wasted no time. Pulling out, he pushed right back into her, establishing a blistering pace. Her cunt was hot and so tight, it clutched at his cock, even though she was soaking wet. Fucking Ellen was better than he could've imagined and more so than the other girls he'd nailed. A fleeting thought of their blood relationship came and went through his mind as the burning fire in his loins sought quenching.

The silence in the room yielded only to the smacking sound of his body meeting hers. Ellen pressed her hips upward, presenting herself for his fullest access. He obliged, thrusting into her snug depths over and over, his fervor increasing with every incursion. Jake could feel Ellen's tension mounting too, which then amplified his pleasure. He propped up on his hands so he could watch her face, to see her responding to his efforts, which were leading to their natural conclusion. Jake felt his balls tightening, but he wanted her to cum before injecting his semen into his cousin. He worked harder, more insistently, looking into her eyes, silently encouraging her climax, his own body begging for culmination. Like she felt it too, her legs became taut, her body rigid, her breathing coming in gulps of air as she announced her impending relief. "Jake, yes, oh Jake, ahhhhhhhhhhh, yes! Harder, harder. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhhhhh." He did as he was commanded, pummeling her pussy, no mercy.

"Ahhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhhhhh...YES!!" Her cry resounded through the house, then his. "Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhh." Jake came, ejaculating in long shots, into the body of his aunt's daughter. They both trembled and jerked as spasms wracked them. He stopped only when he couldn't go on any longer, lowering himself onto her. Both of them panting and almost laughing.

"Whew, cuz, that was quite a ride," Ellen said, still barely able to take a full breath.

"Back at you, cuz." Jake was suddenly self conscious. This was Ellen. It sank in and sobered him. The buzz he'd been feeling evaporated. She wasn't a conquest, a prize to be won and then set on a shelf.

Ellen felt the change in him. "Come on Jake. Don't go there. I can tell, you're trying to figure out how to get out of here now. I know you don't love me. This wasn't supposed to be romantic. I'm not sure what it is, but you don't owe me anything. Ok?"

"Uh, no Ellen, don't think that," he stammered.

"Oh, puleez. I know it ain't that. Just relax guy. That was fantastic sex. I think you've got to be the best I've ever had. Don't mistake me, I'm no slut, but I wonder if it's because we aren't supposed to?" She laughed. Ellen always was mature for her age. Her words calmed and soothed him. He wouldn't want to hurt her.

"Ok, I can handle it. I don't want to make things uncomfortable around here. I should've thought of that before we did this, but you know how it is." He laughed now, it dissipated his anxiety.

Ellen caught sight of the clock. "Oh shit! Come on luver! We got clean up to do. We can't get caught. It's getting late, my parents are going to be home in a half hour!"

"Oh Christ. Ok." He hopped up off her and they proceeded to get semi dressed, grabbing glasses and straightening up as fast as they could. They washed dishes and wiped the counter down. Ellen adjusting the bottle in the liquor cabinet just so.

"Ok Jake. This was great, but shhhhh! Ok? We better just go to our rooms. It's more like us. Then we don't have to face them." Ellen reached out, pulling him down to her lips so she could kiss him. "Mmmm...go on stud. Hit bed. We'll talk tomorrow. But I'm gonna be thinking of this all night long." She spun him around, grabbing his crotch then patting his butt and shoving him toward the stairs.

Jake did as he was told and went up to his room. He would be revisiting this as soon as he laid down in bed. He anticipated a busy night for his dick. Still he was puzzled, how was he going to handle facing his aunt and uncle? And oh FUCK! What about Ellen? Birth control? We hadn't used any. He had to figure that out right away.

A few nights later, Jake had finally started to relax. Aunt Angela was cooking dinner. Ellen and Jake were at the table with their books spread out, playing a quiet game of footsie under the table. "Come on you two. Clean up and set the table please? Why can't you do homework in your rooms? That's why you have desks."

"Aw Aunt A, I have a project I'm working on. It takes more room than I have. I'm sorry. I'll clean up right away. I'll try to do it in my room from now on." Jake didn't want her attention on them.

"Mom, I'm already getting claustrophobic in my room. I just thought I'd be down here for bit. But I get the point." Ellen had his back too.

"Oh, come on you two. I'm teasing. I don't mind at all. It's just that usually you guys want to listen to your music and chat on the phone. Just clean up and set the table, we're square." They got busy and then she turned her attention to the dinner, but first thought she'd like a cocktail. She pulled out the vodka to make a screwdriver. Angela mixed the drink up in a snap and took a sip. Hmmm? Didn't seem like it was very strong. She pulled out the bottle and added more, mixed it and sipped again. Hmmm? That was odd. Well, she thought, maybe it was her taste buds.

Jake and Ellen had closely watched her and were relieved when she appeared to shake it off.

__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers