It's Gonna Suck, Maybe So? Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake finds family ain't so bad.
3.5k words
4.58
165.7k
23
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers

That night Angela was lying in her bed, nagging thoughts about the vodka going through her head. She didn't know why either. She knew it would pick at her until she got up to check it out. Slipping quietly down the stairs, she pulled forth the bottle from the cabinet and opened it. It smelled right but she thought she should take a shot to be sure and wasn't all that surprised to find, it was watered down. Satisfied there was reason for her suspicions, she went back to bed. She was onto a story from her new resident; he'd been drinking her liquor. She made a mental note before relaxing into the arms of Morpheus, Ellen would leave before him in the morning. She would address Jake then, even though he was 18, he still wasn't allowed to drink.

As soon as Ellen went out the door, Angela wheeled on him. "Jake, I have something serious to talk to you about. I checked that bottle of vodka, it's been watered down. Do you know anything about that?"

Jake was instantly panicked. "NO, Aunt Angie."

"Are you sure? Because I'm going to ask Ellen what she knows when she gets home. She's only 19, she shouldn't be drinking either."

He thought as fast as he could. He answered no because he didn't want to get in trouble, but he couldn't out Ellen. It was futile to lie any further. "Ok Aunt Angela, I did it. I'm sorry. Please don't tell my parents. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I realize I broke your trust."

"Well, thank you for your honesty, though it came late, I appreciate you not dragging it out. I won't tell, but you have to promise, never again. I'm disappointed Jake, but I know kids make mistakes." She looked him square in the eyes.

"Thank you Aunt A. I promise, no more. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I'll earn your trust back." Jake was sweating. He couldn't afford to be thrown out for something like this, or to be thrown out for any reason. His parents would kill him.

"Ok. See that you do." She kept her body language stiff and authoritarian. He was her favorite nephew, but there was still something else troubling her. She knew Jake. He wasn't a sneaky kid nor was he a liar, not that she had ever witnessed it. It was haunting her, what else was happening here she hadn't detected? She was wary and decided she'd watch more carefully what he was up to. She wasn't going to allow herself to be fooled again.

She didn't have to wait long for something to catch her eye. After school, Jake and Ellen were hanging out at the table, again, doing homework. Angela was breezily cooking dinner, but surreptitiously watching Jake. Moving in what was essentially a ballet performed by rote, she prepared the meal all the while casting sly glances in his direction. Time wore on, but she hadn't seen anything and good sense was begging the question, what was she thinking he was going to do under her nose? Sneak a beer or something while she was in the house? Duh, Angie? Laughing inwardly, she attempted to shake off her anxiety as she washed produce in the sink. She spun around to ask them to clear off the table, "Yh" came out. From the corner of her eye she saw THEM, Jake and Ellen were rubbing feet under the table. She was sure even though it was only for an instant, but neither of them saw her catch it. Was it more than cousins goofing? Was this what was causing her discomfort?

The rest of the evening she quietly kept an eye on them, seeking evidence of to support her making an error, but there were only more glimpses of movements between the two youngsters in the house. More footsie under the table, fleeting looks, brushing of hands, tiny nudges as they passed each other. Everything she was witnessing testified to the truth of her feelings. Before bed that night, she had made her judgment, determined they were guilty, and she would find out how far this had gone. She made up her mind not to share her thoughts with her husband right now. It would destroy his trust in both of them.

She said, right before bed, "hey Jake, Ellen? I'm won't be home until about dinner time. Would you guys mind ordering some pizza for yourselves? I'll leave the money on the counter before I go."

"Yeah sure, no prob Auntie A!"

"Fine, should we order for you too mom?"

"Nah, I'll pick up something on my way home, but do order something for your dad, ok?"

"Yeah sure mom," Ellen smiled. This was what they'd been waiting for. They'd had no chance for a follow up fuck since the first time. They desperately wanted another go and could barely contain themselves from groping whenever they could. Her mom was a night owl and couldn't be counted on to stay in bed all night. Ellen had been caught sneaking out to smoke a cigarette one time. Mom checked her at 3:00 in the morning. Ellen decided, it would've been too risky to have Jake to her room or go to his and then be caught with an empty bed. Ellen caught Jake's eye to give him a knowing look. She'd cell phone him at school. They both had to look normal right now.

"I got to get to class Auntie A. Bye." Jake went out the door with a knowing grin on his face.

Ellen's mouth smacked on his cock as she blew him. Jake was in his heaven, except he didn't want to cum like this, he wanted to cum in Ellen's pussy. Her cunt was nirvana. He licked his lips as he savored the taste of her on his face. She had cum like a fountain, her manna springing forth to coat his tongue and lips and chin. His cock was surging to its climax so he had to stop her. "No, cuz. I have to fuck you. Roll over on your knees. Ok?"

Ellen looked up, the tip of his dick still between her lips, she smiled. "Mmmm sounds good to me." They were in his room since it would be less likely her mom would visit it and find any evidence they might leave behind. They were going to be careful about that, clean up thoroughly even though her mom respected Jake's privacy more. Ellen's room was fair game, her invaded all the time.

Ellen moved up to put her head on the pillows, and knelt in front of Jake. He maneuvered around behind her. Her ass was luscious. Smooth and firm; her hips slim and easy to grab as he positioned his cock and pulled her back on him. "Ahhhhhhhhh...God!" She was wet, hot and tight. He had to stop a second to gain his composure lest his excited member go off too fast. It passed in a few deep breaths, so he pulled out and shoved into her again then the mating started. He was forceful, but not rough. He didn't want to hurt her, but then she bucked back at him too, meeting him stroke for stroke.

"Jake, harder baby." Ok, he obliged and rammed his cock into her to the hilt. She was the hottest fuck he'd ever had. He'd decided that. She got to him in a way no other girl had, maybe their kinship? He'd think about that later. Right now he wanted to make her cum. He loved to hear her moans and gasps loudly announcing her pleasure; she was very vocal. He could tell she was close.

"Ah, ahhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh...YES...AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!" Ellen let it go. Impaling herself harder still on his rod. Jake was close now too, her screams triggered him. He sped up and....

"Oh my GOD! What the HELL are you two doing?" Angela was in the room. They hadn't heard her drive up or come in the house. Jake's erection softened immediately. He pulled out of the pussy of his aunt's daughter, conscious that it was soaking with his cousin's juices. Angela stared in shocked disbelief.

Ellen scrambled to get a sheet over herself while avoiding her mother's lazer like gaze. This was the worst thing that could happen, caught in the act but even more damning, with a blood relative who was living in their house. Her face was burning with shame, her heart filling with despair. Her life was over.

"I don't know what I'm going to do about this. I can't tell your folks Jake, it would destroy them. I can't tell your father Ellen, his relationship with you would never be the same. What are you two thinking? What's going through your minds? There's so much that is wrong with this. Sex, you're both too young for it. You're related for God's sake. Jake, you're staying in our home and just promised me the other day you'd be respectful of that fact. This is a much greater violation than stealing liquor."

"Aunt Angela, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I talked Ellen into it. If you want to throw me out, I understand. I'll pack right now."

"No! Jake, stop it. Mom, I started it. I can't let Jake take the hit for this and the vodka. That was me too. Jake is a good guy. I won't let you think otherwise because I was willful and took what I wanted. It's all me mother."

That rocked Angela's world. She hadn't thought as far as to who started what, but the alcohol too? She was suffocating now. This was more complicated than she thought it would be. "Ellen, go to your room. Jake, I can't kick you out without making some kind of excuse. I'm more prepared to keep secrets than tell lies. I don't know how I could speak the words. For now, I'll extract promises from both of you that this will never, ever happen again. If it does, you'll force me to destroy the lives of 3 people whom you both love."

"Yes mother, I promise. I can't hurt daddy like that, nor Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Steve." She got up with the sheet on her, grabbing at her clothing lying on the floor and ran off, shutting the door.

"Thank you Aunt Angela. I promise too. I'm sorry I disappointed you again. I won't make excuses. I'm responsible for what I've done. What else can I do to make it up to you?" He had no idea how she was going to tolerate his presence in the house.

She stood there looking at him. Calculating, then came to a decision. "I'll talk to you later, tomorrow after Ellen leaves. I don't want her eavesdropping. I know she will. Right now I have to think." Angela turned on her heel and left. Jake had no clue what she'd do. He had no idea that he was about to discover why he found his cousin so desirable.

Angela left the room and went to hers, worst fears confirmed. She had misled them, counting on them to try whatever they might, as soon as they got home from the U. She waited in her car down the street and saw them pull up together and clasp hands as they walked in the house. Then she walked down to the house and quietly entered from the garage door to the kitchen. When the footsteps stopped upstairs, she crept up first to Ellen's room but they weren't there. So she proceeded to Jake's. They hadn't closed the door all the way. She could see them naked together as they kissed and he sucked her tits. That would've been enough to burn them, but Angela couldn't help herself. She stood there, watching, glued to the spot on the floor, as her nephew sucked her daughter's tits, ate her pussy until she came loudly two times and then as Ellen sucked cock. Once the intercourse started, she knew she should stop them but again, something harkened to her, she couldn't. Finally, Ellen's shrieks brought her out of her reverie compelling her to lurch into the room.

All three of them spent the rest of the day into the evening in silent anguish. The future was a dark abyss they were steadily sinking into and none of them could find a buoyant thought with which to rise out of it.

Jake didn't sleep, only passed out from physical and mental exhaustion. Ellen had done much the same. In the morning, they passed each other in the hall, neither could utter a word, they were wracked with guilt, barely risking glances for fear of Angela catching them. Jake gave up and went back to his room, emerging when he heard Ellen leave. He went to face his aunt and his fate. She was in the hallway and motioned for him to come to her room. He had no idea how many questions would be answered and the secret he was to about discover.

"Jake, I promised not to tell your folks and I won't. You will do as I'm about to ask of you, without hesitation?"

"Yes, Aunt Angela. No hesitation." He trembled at the thought.

She walked to him and kissed him full on the lips. Jake was taken completely aback. He stepped back. "Wha, what? Aunt Angie, why?"

"Jake you are my favorite nephew, it's true. I've always felt it, but after I saw you and Ellen, I realized, I want you."

Jake's heart was thundering. His cock jerked attention upon hearing those words. He'd always wanted to fuck his aunt. Since he knew what it was, he wanted her, but never in his wildest, wettest dreams of her, did he ever think it could happen. She was sexy and enflamed his desire, even more so than Ellen. In fact, it hit him, that's what was so hot about Ellen, besides the fact she was a hot chick, the many ways she resembled her mother. He'd been fucking Ellen as he would her mother. "What do want from me?"

"I want you do everything you did to Ellen, to me." With that, she kissed him again, placing his hand upon her breast while she encircled him with her arms.

Jake complied this time, with typical young male gusto. He massaged her tit and pinched her nipple through her shirt and bra. He was surprised to discover his aunt's kisses were deeper and more passionate than his cousin's. Angie consumed him but at the same time gave more than he'd ever received from a kiss. What he really wanted though, was to taste her pussy, but he got the feeling he should follow her lead. He was still on tenuous ground with her as far as he knew.

Jake groped and fondled, Angela did some fondling herself. She helped her self to a handful of his manhood and was completely unfazed to find it rigid under her touch. She had no idea that she lusted for her nephew until she'd seen him eating and fucking her daughter. Over the last 18 hours, she had been fixated on him. Calculating in every way possible whether to have him and then how. The heat in her demanded quelling, her need required service. There was no other choice available to her. Somehow, she held onto the smallest hope that he would feel the same, and she decided the possibility was great since he'd already crossed the line into incest with his cousin.

Angela knew Jake's young manly body would soon insist on relief and truth be told, she was eager to avail herself of his every inch. She broke from his lips and guided him to her bed, bidding him to sit. He obeyed. She sat next to him and took off her shirt which he was quick to help her with; then removed her bra. Her breasts were not huge, but nice sized, especially for a woman of her age. They weren't pert or floppy either, but supple. Jake thought they were beautiful. He liked his cousin's firm tits, but these were more womanly. It was evident she'd had children, but still they were very attractive to him. He cupped one, not sparing a second guess. He wanted to suck on it, take it in his mouth and feel the wonderful texture with his tongue and he did that too, with nary a hesitation. "Ah...ohhhhhhh." It took her by surprise.

He sat there, stooped over, rubbing one tit, while nursing on the other. The difference between mother and daughter noted. God Angela enflamed him in a way no other woman had. He was close to pushing her back and having his way, his self-control was waning, when Angela gently grabbed and pulled his chin up. Smiling, "Jake, do it all to me now. Do not waver in the least. I will know."

Permission given, Jake responded by laying her down and yanking her pants off. He went back to the other breast, nuzzling, mouthing, blowing on the nipple to stiffen it and noticing her areola were larger and a bit darker than her daughter's. That accomplished, his enthusiasm could not be contained. He stood back up and shucked his clothes, his cock springing free from his shorts.

Jake pounced upon the bed between her knees, separating them from each other her labia parting with a small kiss and he detected her scent; her womanly perfume, more musky than her daughter's. Another note in comparison, her mound was shaven clean. This was new to him, having never seen a bald pussy. That was the only point at which he faltered. From that point on, his every move was purposeful and deliberate. He stuck his tongue directly into her opening, he had to sample her juice. Sweet but tangy too, he burrowed in to extract as much as he could, savoring her nectar, then licked all around her pussy, sucking in the smooth hairless skin. It excited him and he wondered if it was more stimulating to her. Seizing upon her clit, drawing it into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue, he worked it over. Angela responded just as her daughter, with moans of delight. Encouraged he was pleasing her, he kept on it, bringing her to a series of climaxes which split the otherwise silent house. Again the structure hosted the shrieks of pleasure of a female who lived there.

"Jake," Angela begged, "please fuck me now. I want to feel your cock in me." More than happy to oblige, he popped up on his knees, pulled her legs up on his shoulders, driving into her full bore. "AHHHHHHHHHH Yes! Oh my Jake! Ah!"

"Yes, Auntie A?" He smiled to get that reaction from her.

"Just fuck me honey." Her voice choked with passion.

Again, Jake did as he was told. Her pussy was surprisingly tight, he thought having a baby would've changed that. Angela's was deeper too, he was just nicking her cervix. She was soaking wet and as he looked down, he could see it glistening on her naked cunt, his cock and pubic hair. Turning his attention back to her, he pummeled her with his stiffened rod, easily sliding in and out of her snug pussy, bringing her to two more orgasms. His own was imminent, he didn't know how he held out this long, as he pumped furiously into her, feeling the tingle in his balls, then his cock and then...he shot his load into his mother's sister. Now this was the best cum he'd ever had. Topping the one he'd had with Ellen. He didn't understand why, but it was so. Damn he wanted to fuck her again already and he wasn't even done filling her. He hoped she would allow it. He hoped his body would revive quickly.

"Ah, Aunt Angela. Was that what you wanted?"

Her response came between pants, "yes Jake, it is. Can you fuck me some more in a few minutes?" She was sated, but not. Her craving for him beginning in the instant it had been satisfied with her last climax.

"Let me lick you some more and I think I can."

Jake skipped classes that day. He and his aunt spent the day fucking and sucking in every configuration either could conjure, resting in each other's arms between bouts of enthusiastic and fervent love making. They reluctantly separated only because of Ellen's impending arrival. How would either of them face her? The answer came almost before they were ready. Jake was walking up the stairs as she came in.

"Hello Mother." Ellen came in the family room and stood in front of her mom.

"Hello Ellen. How was your day?"

"Fine, but I'm tired. I'm going for a shower now." She ran off without waiting for an answer. She went directly to Jake's room, startling him. "Where were you today?"

__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers