It's Gonna Suck, Maybe So? Ch. 04

Story Info
Hmmm, Jake's been what?
3.1k words
4.61
122.3k
24
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__misty__
__misty__
308 Followers

Any plans for the day were instantly tossed aside in that moment of mutual discovery. Many treasures needed to be mined and there were many secrets lay within each of the sisters. They spent the next few hours in reciprocal confession. Bonnie insisted Angela reveal her cache first. Angela was hesitant, but knew Bonnie could not be dissuaded, her initial questions, like that of an investigator.

"Angie, what have you been doing with my son? How far has it gone?"

Angie kept her face down, unable to look into the eyes of her sister. She had no idea where this was going or where it would end. "Uh," clearing her throat, "We've gone all the way. We've been...I've been, having sex with Jake for a few weeks."

"Oh, I see. What started it?" Bonnie was taking an authoritarian tack to start with. In reality, she was titillated; her pussy was throbbing.

"Um, it was one of those things. We were in close proximity and one thing lead to another." Angie lied. She couldn't let Bonnie know about Ellen. She was afraid Bonnie would freak out about that.

"Just one of those things, where you suddenly found yourself with my son's dick in you? I can see how that could just happen, after 18 years wherein you were never in close proximity before that point." Bonnie words were dripping with sarcasm. She was going to play this out a few rounds, make Angie sweat it out a bit.

Angie was taken aback, or was it guilt? Stung by the tone of her sister's words, she had trouble formulating her thoughts. How would she describe something that didn't happen? Sell it to her? She could only stumble along. "Jake was having a bad day. He needed comforting."

"Really? So bad a day you'd thought you'd make him feel better by having sex with him? How and why would you think that? I don't understand it. You've been around him for years. I don't get how you made a leap like that." Bonnie appeared grim, but she was secretly enjoying it. She wanted to hear the details. Maybe that little bit of indignation would cause Angie to let loose.

"Bonnie, I can't explain it. Jake looked down in the mouth. I sat on the bed and held his hand. He turned to me, uh, I reached out to hug him, and then, somehow we kissed. I don't want to go further."

"So you didn't stop when he kissed you? You're the adult Angela. He may be 18, but damnit. You should've pulled back, told him no." Bonnie knew she was close to getting what she was after, the first drips of the faucet were evident. The flow was inevitable.

"Sis, once his lips were on mine, I couldn't. I was powerless. I forgot who we were. He was surprisingly passionate. I got carried away."

"Powerless? YOU? You've always been in control. We both know that. There's nothing you've ever done that you didn't decide to do first." Alluding to their shared history as sisters was great leverage.

"I'm sure that's not true." Angela knew it was, but she wasn't going to admit she maneuvered Bonnie's son into fucking her. "You have no idea. He's a man now. His effect on me, it was overwhelming. You can't imagine. His passion, it engulfed me. I'm ashamed, but I gave in."

Just another poke, Bonnie would have her. "You should be ashamed. Embarrassed! Not just the age difference, but your sister's son." There. That should do it.

"Bonnie. I'm sorry. His arms around me, his mouth exchanging breath with mine; I can't explain it better than that. You wouldn't want me to." Tears came to her eyes. She began sobbing.

Bonnie smiled to herself, jackpot. She got up and walked around the table to where her sister sat. Looking down at her, she tucked her fingers under Angela's chin, lifted, bent down, wiped a tear off and kissed her. Angela responded, putting her hand at the back of Bonnie's neck and smashing her mouth onto her sister's. Much too much time had passed since they had partaken of each other. Angela was relieved and enthralled all at once. If Bonnie had been angry, she wasn't any more.

Bonnie broke away and took Angie by the hand, she rose and followed without a word. They went to Bonnie's room.

For now, the issue of Jake was disposed.

At this moment, they harkened back to their late teen and young adult years and began to explore each other once again, first mentally then with physical contact of their forgotten, but now familiar bodies. Angie was astonished, never expecting this to happen again, but as her memories rose from the depths of her mind, she was removed to a time when the sisters were lovers. For her part, Bonnie was amazed as well, but once her sister's tryst with her son was revealed, history had to repeat itself.

Side by side, naked on the bed, having dispensed with their clothing and formalities in short order, they stroked each other's hair and face.

"You are so beautiful Bonnie. I've missed this," Angela sighed and kissed her sister's forehead.

"So have I darling. We must promise to never drift so far apart again." Bonnie returned the kiss, but this time on Angela's sweet lips. She thought how had they neglected each other for so long as they continued in a deep and languorous kiss?

Parting, Bonnie nibbled her way down to Angie's breasts. They were not the pert, firm mounds of her youth, but her sister had held up well and Bonnie found them delightful. Supple and more pliable, they were luxurious. Kissing around an areola, then, blowing around the nipple, teasing it to rise, she took it in her teeth, gently, then firmly drawing all she could into her mouth eliciting a low moan from Angela.

"Ahhhhhh, sissy, you remembered."

Yes, Bonnie could never completely forget what worked for Angie. She allowed her hand to stray down Angie's belly, stopping to caress it then completing the trip to the valley of desire. Her fingers combed through the pubic hair while she continued sucking on her sister's breast. Angela spread her legs to further open access. Bonnie took hold of Angie's pubic region and held it, her middle finger wrestling with the folds of labia until she found the wet slit, then slid her digit into sister's body. Another extended sigh issued from Angela.

"Ohhhhh yesssssssssss." Her hips rose, allowing the fullest penetration they could mutually achieve.

Bonnie fucked in and out of Angela, turning her fingers, expertly locating the g-spot she once knew so well. Slowly at first, followed by an increasing rhythm, Bonnie exhorted her sister's climax with her stimulations. Angela squirmed under her ministrations, breathing heavily then finally uttering, "Ohhh...honey. Just like you used to. Bonniebaby, do it."

Angela came in shuddering gasps. "Ohhhhhhh darling. Oh, my Bonnie."

Bonnie came to a halt, extracting her finger and sampling the sweet, tangy elixir. Oh so familiar, maybe just ever so much richer now. "You still taste so good sister love." Bonnie smiled with great affection.

"It's my turn now. Give me some of what I've missed so." Angela sat up, pushing Bonnie down on the bed, opening her legs widely, plunging her tongue to the hilt right into Bonnie's pussy. Angie thought it the most exquisite place in the world. Her heady perfume; the warm liquid sugar of her, just as Angie remembered and she enjoyed every drop. While sinking in and out with her face, she used the tip of her finger to lightly arouse Bonnie's clit, bringing forth from her memory that which would best satisfy her sister. In confirmation, Bonnie responded by holding Angie's head firmly in place. "Angie honey, ohhhhhhhhhh....you remembered too!"

Happy she was pleasing Bonnie, Angie continued in the same fashion, occasionally lapping at the outer lips as well. Bonnie didn't like tickling licks, she enjoyed firm contact. As it happened, that's exactly how Angie liked to eat pussy. She could feel Bonnie's climax quickly approaching, so she increased finger pressure and rubbed faster. Bonnie was now panting, "yes, yes, yesssss...oh Angel of pleasure."

Her culmination imminent, Angela seized upon Bonnie's clit with her mouth, sucking it like a straw in deep draughts. Bonnie's cries peeled through the stillness in the room. "AHhhhhhhhhhh GOD! Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhh." Angela finished Bonnie off with deep, quick strokes into her pussy with two fingers. Bonnie shook and trembled head to toe. Angie backed off, resting her head on her sister's thigh, contently examining the temple she had worshiped at. The vista, so captivating, even after all these years; some of the coloring was different, deeper, but it only enhanced the view. She playfully nudged pink lips back and forth then exposed the beautiful pearl. She wanted to completely appreciate this moment with the woman she loved so much.

As young women of 18 and 19, they had found the forbidden fruit when Angie came to visit Bonnie in the dorm at college. Her roommate gone, Bonnie invited Angie for the weekend. Sometimes, they had slept in the same bed as teens, so it was not a big deal. They both hated the idea of Angie on the floor and sleeping in the roommate's bed was not a better option. Angie didn't realize how much she'd missed Bonnie. Impulsively, she snuggled up to her under the blankets. Bonnie drew her closer, enjoying the presence of her younger sis. Neither could remember at what point they crossed the barrier, but comfort turned to arousal. Hands roamed and caressed, investigated and petted, ultimately resulting in their mutually encountering each other's pussies. That first touch, shattering their minds as pleasure inducing endorphins raced through their brains. Exchanging no words, they masturbated each other to quick orgasms. Thus began a weekend of indescribable ecstasy and learning.

Over the next two days the only rest they managed were naps between sessions of making love to each other. They went from hasty climaxes to slow and deliberate even artfully teasing cums. Getting up only to shower and eat or drink. When the time came to part, they knew this would not be the last time they would share their new dimension of sibling love.

As it happened, both were simultaneously reminiscing about that first encounter and treasuring the possible rekindling of that facet of their relationship. Awakening from their reverie, Angie came up on the pillows with Bonnie. They kissed in a series of pecks, scissoring legs around each other, bringing pussies into contact with each other.

"Ahhh...that. Yes...lets." Bonnie loved tribbing.

They wrestled to get into the best position, almost half sitting up. They grinded clits together in circles and up and down motions, eyes closed and sighs of bliss slipping through their lips. It would be better if they were shaved and they both thought they'd do that, to each other before the next time they made love. Clit to clit they undulated their bodies. They were close to cumming together when they heard the door handle jiggle and the opened.

"Mom? Aunt Angie?" Jake had walked in on them. There was no mistaking what was going on between them either. Angela and Bonnie stopped but knew it was useless to deny their activities. Angie looked to Bonnie for what would come next, which surprised her more than Bonnie's kiss did hours ago.

"We all know all the secrets now young man, come here." Bonnie was almost matter-of-fact.

Jake made wobbly steps towards them, as commanded. When he got to the bed, his mother's hand reached out to rub his cock through his jeans. She took his aunt's hand and placed it next to hers. Jake instantly lost sight of the fact his mother and aunt had just been fucking each other as the young man's hardened member sprung forth in his pants. His mom unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans revealing his rigid young penis which both ladies began to share, each taking him into their mouths and fondling him. Jake's mind was a whirl as eager lips of mother and aunt were all over him. He took just a moment to dwell on which he would devour first, choosing his mother, since he hadn't had her in awhile and he wouldn't want her to be jealous of him and her sister.

The sisters tore his jeans off as fast as they could while he peeled his shirt off in a heartbeat. Both women reclined on the bed as their son/nephew climbed in with them. Kneeling with them on either side of him, he kissed his mother first, deeply and thoroughly and then his aunt. Angie thinking that was the wise choice. She was second in the pecking order, knew it and wanted to respect her sister's position in their threesome.

Jake was an eager young man, he went for what he wanted most, his mother's pussy. Getting between her knees, he dived bombed into her pussy, plummeting his tongue into her. Angie took note, he'd obviously learned her sister's preferences. She watched as Jake greedily consumed his mother's cunt. Her own excitement increased, so much so, she had to finger herself. Bonnie saw this and said between gasps, "no honey, let me, please." She held out her hand but then motioned for Angie to sit on her face.

Angie quickly complied, scrambling up to straddle Bonnie's head. Bonnie began tonguing Angie's clit as best she could while her son was doing the same to her. She hoped she could concentrate enough to bring Angie to climax, but also get there herself. Jake was so intent on his quest, he didn't know what they were doing for several minutes, until he heard Angela whispering, "ah, sissy, yes, you got it, yes...like that."

Jake thought he'd shoot his wad right there. He'd never been with two women at once, and as this was his mother and aunt, he was almost overcome. His mother grabbed his head and thrust her hips at him. He went back to his eating his mother, but he was going to want them to do this in front of him again later. He knew he'd have no trouble getting her to cum, having an expert's knowledge in what got her off best. He'd had months of practice once he turned 18 last January, having never touched her before that first time, he quickly learned her preferences. He pushed that thought away. Later. Here and now, he was close to getting her over the edge. He sucked firmly on her clit and she came, harder than he'd remembered her cumming in a while and at the same moment, aunt Angie came too, both women shouting their elation. Jake was exultant both women were satisfied at once. He wanted neither one left out.

Although now, Jake was almost befuddled to make his next choice. Eat his aunt? Fuck his mother? With this cornucopia in front of him, he was almost frozen except for his burning dick. It wanted pussy. Bonnie made the decision for him, urging Angela from her face, she said with a big smile, "Jake, why don't you fuck my sister for me?"

The two of them were almost shocked to hear the words. "Go on, lay down Angie."

Angela smiled herself and stretched out in anticipation of her nephew's steel rod invading her body. Jake answered, "If that's what you want mom."

"Yes, I do very much Jakey."

Jake got over on his aunt, lined up his cock and rapidly slid into her to the bottoming out in one stroke. Damn, she's wet he thought. Angela moaned, "ohhhhhh baby, yes." Bonnie jumped up to get the best vantage point. She'd always wanted to see a man screw her sister, but she never considered it would be her son whom finally did the deed. As her son's cock pumped into her sister's cunt, she was fascinated by the labia pulling out with each withdrawal and back in again as his balls slapped Angie's ass. At this rate she would cum just from watching the two of them.

Jake plowed into his aunt; he wanted her to cum like she just had with his mom. He jack hammered her like she loved it most. Her legs were stiffening, he knew she was close, he sped up and he felt her pussy convulse against him, tightening and holding firm. He couldn't hold back now. His balls tightened and he blasted cum into her, over and over. He had enough control to keep fucking her until he felt her relax.

Bonnie saw her son's balls jolt as he ejaculated into her sister, cumming herself without a single touch, rocking on her knees. She loved them both and was pleased to have them share each other so intimately.

As the afternoon wore on, each knew they didn't have very much time left. After resting for a bit, Bonnie asked Jake, "honey, could you get hard again? I would like you to make love to me before we clean up."

That was all Jake needed to hear, his dick was answering the call already. "Yes, momma. I want to before we have to go."

This excited Angie as well. She wanted to watch Jake fuck another woman again and to get to see him with her sister would be the best of both worlds. "Could I help Jake real quick, Bo?"

"Oh yes! Great idea sissy. Go right ahead."

Jake couldn't believe this. His aunt went down on him, licking up what remained of their juices. She knew just what to do to get him ready, taking him into her mouth, sucking hard then rolling her tongue around his shaft. Truth be told, he didn't need much help, but loved the effort. Angela stopped once he was raring to go, moving away and allowing her sister to mount her own son.

Bonnie knelt over her son's hardness, then dropped down on him, his member rushing through her. It was Angie's turn to get the up close action as Bonnie rocked and grinded. Jake held her hips, driving up into her, knees slightly bent. Together, they worked together other like a well choreographed dance team. Each knowing when to speed up, slow down or move in certain directions. Angela could tell they knew each other very well. Mother and son giving and taking until neither could any longer. By that time, Bonnie had built to a crescendo of movement, slamming down fast and hard as Jake's hips flexed to meet her. They came one after the other.

"Ohhhhh momma. I missed you."

"God Jake, I missed you too."

In Jake's fertile young mind, he thought this would go on forever. But, in Bonnie's mind no sooner than she had reach her orgasm than her mind began to have thoughts about whether this should continue or not.

__misty__
__misty__
308 Followers