It's Good to be a Mature Man

Story Info
An older man meets a beautiful younger woman.
3k words
4.26
68.6k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was thinking about the rest of his weekend as he drove home from the gym. He was beginning to think that he was actually looking forward to Monday morning so he had something to do. As he turned the corner to his apartment, he noticed a pickup truck with some furniture in his parking space, which meant someone was finally moving into the apartment next to his.

His first inclination was to blow the horn and make them move, but he decided to be the nice guy and just parked his car out of the way. As he walked into his apartment he saw a young man unloading a couple of boxes.

"Hey, when you're finished, would you mind ringing the doorbell, so I can park my car in my space, management gets kind of funny about that stuff."

"No problem, I could move it now if you like." The young man's replied left Mark thinking that maybe this neighbor wouldn't be as bad as the last one who seemed like he went out of his way to piss Mark off.

"No, no that's fine. By the way my name is Mark, are you the one moving in?"

"No, it's my sister Marie, she ran out to get some pizza, I'm Mike." The young man set his boxes down and extended his hand.

Mark reached out his hand and the two men shook. "Good to meet you Mike. Will I be seeing you around?"

"No, I'm heading back to Minnesota as soon as I have this truck unloaded, I need to be back to work by Tuesday."

"Okay then, I better let you get to work then, it was nice meeting you and please just ring the door bell when you leave."

"Sure thing, nice meeting you too, I'll tell my sister she has a nice neighbor."

Mark went into the house and poured himself a glass of iced tea and thought about having a young woman as a new neighbor. He fantasized that she would have a model's body and would like to lay out back in a skimpy bikini sun bathing.

"It's been too long since I've been laid." He said to himself.

Mark was fifty-six years old. He was married at twenty-two and divorced before he was thirty. He was thankful there were no children. Twice after that he was in a serious relationship, but both ended just short of marriage, the last being almost twelve years ago. Since then he dated a few times but seldom did his relationships advance to the bedroom. Not that he was keeping score, but Mark had had sex with eight women in his life, unless you count a girlfriend who had given him a hand job back when they were in high school. As he was thinking about this he wondered what that girl was doing these days and if she was on facebook and maybe she'd give him a tug job if he looked her up.

Just then the doorbell rang. Mark realized that his thought had left him with a semi hard erection, but at his age that went away quickly. He grabbed his keys and went to the door expecting to see Mike, but instead was a young woman.

"My bother said to let you know when he left."

"Thanks, you must be Marie, I'm Mark, welcome to the neighborhood." Mark said as he extended his hand.

"Ah, thanks, it's good to meet you." Marie was a very attractive young woman. Tall and thin with dark hair and sexy blue eyes, she was had smaller breasts than Mark was fantasizing about, but he was very happy she was going to be his neighbor, especially after she gave him a shy and kind of flirty smile.

As he completed his inventory of his new neighbor he added the obligatory, "well let me know if you need anything, I'll be glad to be of service." With that Mark started walking to his car.

"Well...there is one thing." Marie seemed to have a certain gleam in her eye, but Mark wanted to be careful not to read too much into it. The last thing he needed was for his new neighbor to think poorly of him.

"What is it?"

"I have a bottle of wine, but no corkscrew."

"That I can help you with." Mark replied and gave her a little smile that she could read any way she wanted.

"Ok, I'll stop over a little later if that's okay?"

"No problem, I'm home all night." Mark hadn't planned on staying home all night, but neither did he have any plans and a potential conversation with an attractive young woman was better than anything he could think of.

Mark spent the afternoon watching sports and when dinner time came decided to cook some chicken on the grill for a sandwich. As he was cooking, he heard the door at Marie's apartment open.

"Smells good, neighbor, what's cooking?"

Mark replied, "Chicken, care to join me?" Mark turned and saw Marie was in a pair of short cutoff jeans and a tank top and while he couldn't tell for certain, he thought there was no bra.

"Only if I can bring my bottle of wine and share it."

"Sounds like a deal to me." As Marie turned and walked back into her apartment Mark felt a twinge in his groin as he observed some while flesh protruding from the bottom of her shorts.

As Mark retrieved another chicken breast and threw it on the grill the doorbell rang, he ran to the front door and let Marie in with her bottle of wine. Mark opened the bottle and poured two glasses and led Marie to his back porch to finish dinner.

As dinner finished Mark learned that Marie was from Minnesota, had just finished a masters program in behavioral science and was working on her doctorate while doing an internship in California. She was planning on being here for two years and then heading home to Minnesota to open her own practice. She was twenty six and hadn't had a boyfriend since high school, instead concentrating on her schooling.

The two of them continued talking about her story, how different California would be and things like that over dinner and a second glass of wine. As they finished dinner, Marie refreshed their glasses with the last of the wine and shifted the conversation.

"I think you know enough about me, now I need to learn a little about you."

"Okay, what would you like to know?"

"Well, for starters, how old are you?"

"How old do you think I am?

"Humm, I'd say not quite fifty, maybe forty-eight."

"You flatter me, I'm fifty-six."

"Really!"

"Yes, really. What else?"

"Married?"

"Divorced."

"Tell me about it." Marie, lowered her glass and leaned forward, leaving no doubt that there was no bra. Mark suspected that the wine was starting to have an affect.

"We met in college, she was a year older than I was and after I dropped out, we got married, I was twenty two at the time. It was about two years in when we realized it was a mistake, but we stayed together a few more years, separated for a while, got back together and finally split for good. We actually became good friends till she remarried and moved to New Mexico."

"Any children?"

"Thank God no. We were trying at one point, thought that might be the answer to our problems, but never conceived."

"You've been single ever since?"

"Yes, I've been in two serious relationships. Was engaged for awhile once, to a woman I was seeing while I was married."

"Very naughty...what happened?"

"She went home to Tennessee, met up with an old boyfriend and they decided they were still in love. She came home, told me what happened, packed her bags, said she was sorry and left all in the same afternoon. It took me awhile to recover from that, but when I did I met a wonderful woman who was a good bit older than I who refused to even consider marriage because of the age difference. We were together almost ten years before she got cancer and back to Canada, we kept in contact till she passed away a few years back."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anyone in your life now?"

"There's a woman that I go out with every once and a while, mostly just for dinner. She's separated from her husband and he seems to have no interest in reuniting, but she wants to keep it uncomplicated till that gets resolved and I'm okay with that because I'm not really sure I'd want to get serious with her anyway."

"Why is that?"

"There's just a lot of drama in her life, she has two kids who I think take advantage of her and stuff like that."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"This is real personal." The wine was clearly now getting to her.

"That's okay."

"Are you fucking her?" Marie was giggling as she asked.

"Why would you ask such a thing?" Mark said laughing at and with her. "And the answer is no, I'm not."

"Because I lied about not having a boyfriend, I've had several men in my life over the last few years, mostly professors, always married...you see I have this thing for older men and right now I'm as horny as hell."

"Is that the wine talking or you?"

"It's me, well mostly me, ninety percent me, ten percent the wine...anyway can we fuck or not?" Marie covered her mouth and laughed. "I don't believe I just said that."

"I don't believe it either." Mark wasn't sure how to proceed, but his dick was hard as a rock. "Would you like to go to the bedroom?"

"I think I'd like to do it right here if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind at all."

Mark leaned over and locked his lips on Marie's and she wrapped her arms around his neck and together they stood up and engaged in a long wet kiss. Mark then pulled Marie's top over her head and neatly folded it up and placed it on the chair. Again he embraced her, but this time he massaged her breasts as he did. Over the next couple of minutes Mark alternated between kissing her and suckling her hard nipples, Marie moaning ever so slightly as he did. Mark then pulled his own shirt off and Marie started working on his belt, struggling a bit before finally lowering his pants to reveal a pair of tight boxer briefs that did little to hide Mark's erection. Mark was considerably larger than average which seemed to excite his young partner. Marie rubbed Mark's cock through his underwear, first with her hands and then with her face.

Finally she pulled Mark's underwear off and wrapped both hands around his manhood. Lowering herself to her knees, she looked up at Mark and then at his very hard and large cock and then back at him and started sucking it.

It was obvious that Marie knew what she was doing and Mark just closed his eyes and enjoyed. As Marie started to get more and more intense he wasn't sure if he could keep from exploding. Not certain what she was looking for, he decided to let her decide what to do.

"Oh baby, I'm about ready to explode!"

With that Marie took as much of Mark's cock into her mouth and throat as she could while she fondled his balls with one had and stroked the base of his cock with the other. After a few seconds she withdrew it from her mouth, pointed it at her small breasts and began stroking as fast as she could.

"Oh my God!" Mark cried out as his entire body tensed up and then seemed to explode as he shot a stream of cum on her chest; the second stream was larger and more forceful and was followed by one almost as large. Marie laughed and a few more dribbles of milky cum decorated her body. She then rubbed Mark's cock on her face, before cleaning the last drop with her mouth.

Mark stood there for a moment his entire body tingling with delight, when Marie's voice brought him back to reality. "Maybe you could get me a towel or something."

Mark looked down at Marie holding her hands under her breasts catching cum running down her chest. Mark wanted to admire his workmanship for a moment wanting to take a picture, but certain that wasn't going to score any points for the future, so instead he went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and brought it out for her to clean herself up.

When she finished, Mark said, "how about the bedroom now?"

"Okay," she said with a flirty smile and followed Mark into his bedroom.

Once there Mark laid her down and began kissing her again. Mark thought about sucking her breasts again, but the idea of licking his own cum off them seemed a bit distasteful, so he went right for her shorts. Marie lifted her bottom to assist and Mark pulled them off, revealing that she wore no panties and a nice shaved pussy. Mark had seen pictures of young women who shaved their pubic hair, but this was his first encounter with a hairless beaver.

Mark's hand began massaging her inner thighs and a slight brush against her pussy revealed that Marie was already quite wet. This excited Mark as the only women he had been with in the previous few years were older and whose juices didn't flow quite the same way. Mark didn't wait two long before he spread her lips, pussy lips that is, and dove face first into it. Mark began by darting his tongue around the rim of her hole and then up and flicking her clit. Then he would insert his tongue inside her and lapping up to her clit, each time going a little deeper and harder. Marie was enjoying this tremendously and her enjoyment increased as Mark took his left hand and began massaging his abdomen right above where his tongue was doing its work. After a minute or so of this, he took his right hand and inserted a finger inside her, while his tongue now concentrated on her clit. Her juices were flowing full force now a large circle of wet sheet was now forming under her.

Marie was moaning and soon her body tensed up and she began shouting, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her entire body began to convulse as Mark brought her to orgasm. Mark continued his activity even as Marie began to relax. In a matter of a couple of minutes she tensed up again and had a second orgasm. Now Mark relaxed and rolled over and lay beside her, stroking her face.

Marie then rolled on top on Mark and began kissing him before working her way down his body. When she got to his cock it was already hard again, but Marie still spent a couple of minutes licking and sucking it, before she inserted it inside her very wet pussy. Having never been with a man even close to Mark's girth, she just allowed it to fill her inside for a moment before slowly rising and the lowering her body over his cock. She continued this for several minutes slowing increasing in speed each time. Mark took his thumb and began massaging her clit. Within moments Marie tensed up and proceeded to climax for a third time.

She then rolled to her back and pulled Mark on top of her. Mark began pumping her slowly at first, but soon began picking up speed. Mark didn't want to hurt her, but she was pulling at his butt harder and harder, so he began letting her have it. Soon, she was yelling, "Yes!" again over and over till she tensed up and had yet another orgasm. As she relaxed again, Mark stopped and looked at her.

"I've never been fucked so good in my life," she was almost out of breath. "How can I make you cum?"

"Doggie style," Mark said, half answering her question and half asking his own.

"Okay," she rolled over and lifted her ass in the air.

"Just a little variation," Mark took two pillows and placed them under her stomach. "Now lay down, and just spread your legs very slightly."

Marie complied and Mark straddled her and pushed his hard cock inside her now very tight pussy.

Marie moaned as he started pumping her. "I like this."

Mark did too and it didn't take long before he felt a load of cum well up in his cock and then explode inside her.

When he was finished, he rolled over beside her and held her in his arms for a about fifteen minutes. Then Marie asked if she could use his shower, while she showered Mark made coffee. Marie came out to the living room in just her shorts, found her top and slipped it on.

"That smells good."

"Would you like a cup?"
"I would, you certainly a good neighbor."

"Thanks," Mark poured a cup of coffee for each of them and they sat and talked for about an hour.

Finally Marie said, "well since I'm still on Central time, I'm pretty tired, I think I'll head home, thanks for a great night."

"We'll have to do this again sometime."

"I'm afraid that's not going to be able to happen."

Mark looked more than a little confused.

"I lied about something else, one of those professors I told you about, he left his wife and he's joining me tomorrow, you see we got married two weeks ago."

Now Mark was really stunned. "Wow! How am I ever going to be able to look him in the eye?"

"I don't know, but if you do tell him about that little trick with the pillows and entering from behind. I really liked that." With that Marie said goodnight and walked out the front door.