It's Good To Be Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
375 Followers

"Let's take these off. My husband wants to watch me suck your cock."

Man, I just love a woman who's direct and commanding. She knows what she wants and she's going for it. It's very obvious she loves performing for him and as each minute goes by, I find myself getting more comfortable. I lifted my hips and she tugged the shorts off in a single swift move and tossed them aside. She leaned over and took my knob in her mouth and slid her lips up and down my shaft as slow as possible. She tuned her head, so she could watch Sam, while he watched her. It was hot.

Then she licked up and down my shaft as if she were licking a dripping ice cream cone. She bent down and gave my dangling ball sack some attention. She nibbled my scrotum for a moment before she took each testicle into her mouth, 1 at a time, and orally massaged them. If I hadn't cum in the shower already, I sure would have, when she did this.

"Undress her Jam. Take my wife's clothes off."

I just looked at him and he nodded his head, confirming what he just said. She got up and assisted me to a standing position. I spun her around, so I was spooning her, while we faced Sam. I smashed my cock into her meaty ass while she gyrated those sexy hips. After a minute or so, I slid my thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and slid them down ever so slowly, savoring every second I could muster. Sam wasn't even blinking. However, I did happen to notice that he's rubbing his cock through his pants.

I lifted the bottom of her shirt, which was a spaghetti strap tank top, and lifted. She raised her arms, and those large firm breasts sprung free. After the shower, she hadn't bothered with a bra. With us still facing Sam, and me behind her, I ran my hands up and down her body. She purred and cooed while I watched Sam, taking it all in. His face was red with excitement as he rubbed his cock furiously. He spoke in a soft tone.

"God baby, you're fuckin hot. I love you."

"Love you too, honey. Thanks for letting Jam fuck me."

She pushed me back on the couch, then hopped on my lap, straddling me. She stuffed her tongue in my mouth, not even giving me a chance to kiss her back. Meanwhile, she was rocking her hips to and fro, sliding her pussy lips up and down my shaft. After a couple minutes, I felt her pelvis move in a peculiar fashion, only to find my knob entering her slick cunt. A small gasp escaped as my cock eased insider. Sam's reaction was a little more enthusiastic.

"Holy fuck, that's hot. Get it all up in there baby. Ride his cock."

A few up and down movements later, and I was balls deep in Sam's wife. I was surprised and pleased with myself for not getting nervous. My cock was hard as ever as Rose fucked me in front of her husband. I sucked and licked her hard nipples while she held my head. She bounced up and down, with fierce, full depth strokes, bottoming out with each one. She was panting deeply in unison with her rhythm while Sam jerked off in the background.

"Doggy style. Fuck her doggy style, she likes that."

I tried not to laugh at Sam's enthusiasm, but what can I do, say no? Not hardly. If Sam wants me to fuck his wife on Mars, then that's what I'm gonna do. She climbed off me, leaving my cock slick and shiny with her pussy juice. She climbed on the couch on her knees, with her arms on the back. I repositioned so I was standing on the floor behind her with the greatest view in the world. Her firm ass cheeks are somewhat naturally spread, showing off her thick pussy lips and a nice wrinkled asshole.

"Yeah, good. Fuck her Jam. Show me how you fuck my wife when I'm not around."

That sounded a bit odd. It's obvious he wants to see me fuck her, but his tone caught me off guard as a bit course and belligerent. I put my hand on the sexy curve of her hips and guided my hard cock to her waiting pussy slit. My knob slid in as she emitted another soft gasp. I saw movement and realized that Sam had taken a position, standing next to us, still with cock in hand. He just looked at me and nodded in approval. In just a couple thrusts, I was balls deep again.

"Fuck her hard, boy. Fuck my old lady like your life depended on it."

And I did just that. I gripped her slim waist and began to hammer it home. My balls were bouncing off her clit which drew some naughty grunts and groans from her. Sam had moved to the back of the couch and offered her his raging erection. She greedily accepted it as she wrapped her lips around his engorged dark, blood filled knob. My thrusts were causing her to move back and forth, allowing her lips to slide up and down Sam's cock.

Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be fucking Rose Tate. On top of that, she's sucking her husband's cock. It was all so overwhelming, I knew I was getting close. The sweat dripped off my brow as I felt my balls constrict. My cock began to twitch as the muscles worked to deliver the payload. I lost my breath but had enough to let Rose know of my intentions.

"I'm cummin Rose, I'm gonna cum"

Sam didn't miss a beat in coordinating the action.

"Put in on her ass, man. Cum on my wife's ass."

When I could take it no longer, I pulled out and lay my cock on Rose's butt crack, nestled tightly to her anus. I even slid my cock up and down her crack, providing the last bit of stimulation needed for my orgasm. I grunted and groaned as the 1st rope of semen spewed from my cock and arced in slow motion, landing up between her shoulder blades.

"Fuck, look at that baby."

The next shot of pearly thick goo landed on her lower back with the next few loads plopped on her tramp stamp. I gripped my cock, milking the last of the jizz onto her wrinkled bunghole, the used my knob to rub in in. Without even thinking, I stuffed my cock back into her cunt, which was still tight. For the next few seconds, my body shook as the sensations stunned me. I was quite pleased with the quality and quantity of my orgasm, especially since I just shot a load just an hour ago.

"Yeah, right back in there, fuck that's hot. My turn honey."

Sam pulled his cock out of his wife's mouth and proceeded to erupt his load. He aimed at her face, but his initial blast arced over her shoulder and landed on her upper back. The subsequent squirts, delivered a plentiful lad of sperm on Rose's face. When he was done, she stood and spun around, showing off her sexy curved body as jizz dripped down her golden smooth skin. She giggled and mentioned something about cleaning herself up.

Suddenly, I felt exhausted and sat on the couch. I hadn't even realized that Sam left the room, until he came back with 2 beers in hand. He offered me one and held his out to clink bottles. After a long chug, he sat in the chair across from me.

"Pretty crazy, huh?"

"Uhhhh.........very."

"Usually, Rose and I pick guys our age, but she's had her eye on you for a while now. Can't stop her when she sets her sights on something."

I was very surprised at his relaxed tone when speaking about all this.

"This has to stay with us Jam. Mum's the word. Can't say anything to anybody."

"Yeah. Hell, nobody would believe it anyhow."

He laughed, know how right I am.

"Listen, I'm sure Rose isn't done with you yet, just do what you can to keep your time to a minimum, when it comes to fucking her. I'm actually paying you to work on my yard, not fuck my wife. So please try to keep the priorities in order."

He gave me a funny look that was a mixture of seriousness, yet with a joking tone. I knew exactly what he meant, and I nodded in understanding.

"No problem Mr Tate. I won't be let you down."

Rose came back and sat down, with her legs curled under herself, and snuggled next to me. We talked about nothing in particular, and it felt good that there weren't any signs of tension or regret. The rest of summer was good with me getting to fuck Rose on a regular basis. Sometimes a quickie during work hours and sometimes after. Off and on, Sam was in the picture as well, sometimes just watching and sometimes participating.

There were days where I had no idea what I did to deserve this, but no matter how I looked at it, it was.......good to be me.......

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
375 Followers