It's Good to Be Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good, Kyle, she says as his hands leave her body.

She watches as he picks up the razor. She has always been interested in shaving her pussy but never got the nerve. Jamie's was naked and she has to admit that it was rather enjoyable licking the naked skin without worrying about hair getting in her teeth.

"So, Mr. Boy Scout, " she giggles. " Prepared.?"

Kyle laughs as he gently runs the razor over her hair.

"That was the only thing I could find that I would change about you, sis. Jamie and I watched that video almost every night and I found your body perfect. Your small lips, your small nipples, your huge breasts.... They were all perfect. The only distracting thing was this damned hair. I don't want any distractions."

Danielle sighs and wishes she could stretch.

Kyle continues shaving her.

She looks at the story as she begins to feel the razor against her skin.

- The story ends with the brother shooting his cum all over the stranger's body. Then, together the brother and sister lick the liquid off the tanned body. The stranger moans as her hands play with the sister's short hair and the all wind up lying next to each other as the sun sets over them.-

"Done, sis."

Danielle looks down and loves the look. Her skin is glistening with her own juices. She watches Kyle reach for a wash towel, dip it into the bowl, wash away the remaining shaving cream, and place the bowl away.

"Thanks, Kyle. Wonderful story."

She leans her head forward and he rises until their lips meet. The kiss starts off gentle and, for only a second, Danielle cannot believe that she is kissing her own brother. Their kiss becomes more aggressive and those thoughts pass as his tongue enters her mouth.

They break away with both gasping.

"I want you, Kyle," Danielle whimpers as she stares down towards his erect cock.

"I want you, sis," he replies as he brings his hands to her bikini top, unties it from the front, and takes her tits into his hard hands.

"God, yes," Danielle moans as his hands squeezes her breasts. She whimpers as he takes her hard nipples between his fingers and pinches them.

She cries out as his tongue travels down her neck to her chest and he begins to suck on the breasts he had just fondled.

"Fuck....yes!!! Kyle, suck those tits. Suck your sister's breasts! Bite your slutty, older, sis' nipples."

Her encouragement only increases his attention to her body as his mouth leaves her breasts and runs down her stomach. She whimpers as his tongue plays with her belly button. She moans as he gets closer and closer to her naked slit. She tries to jump as his mouth makes contact with her pussy but cannot. Instead, she just enjoys the sensations of his tongue licking her.

"I want you, Kyle," she moans as he inserts a finger into her. "I want you so bad. I want to feel your cock in me. I want you to stretch my tight pussy with your dick."

Kyle moves away from her pussy and Danielle smiles as she feels her hands and feet becoming untied. She closes her eyes as he lifts her in his arms and she rests in his large muscles as he carries her to his bed. She reaches back, pulls back the comforter, and lies back on the satin sheet. The material feels wonderful and she spreads her legs wide for her handsome brother. It is an offer he readily accepts.

Danielle feels the hard, fat tip of his cock pressing against her opening. It is obvious he wants to be gentle. With a weapon that size, she thinks, it is good to see that he is being considerate. Sweetness, however, is not what she is looking for. Lust overcomes her and she brings her legs behind Kyle's ass, pulling him forward, forcing his hard dick to slide into her.

The pain of his cock entering her is only there for a few seconds but is quickly replaced by pleasure as he fills her pussy. Her moan is animalistic as he begins to fuck her.

"Yes, Kyle. Fuck your sister! Fuck my tight pussy. It is tight isn't it?"

He looks down at her, lust washing over his face.

"Yes, sis, your pussy is so tight. It feels so fucking good!"

His pace increases and soon she feels his balls slapping against her ass. Her desire grows and, with each thrust, any thoughts of this being wrong is gone away. The need to cum overshadows everything else so she slowly works her hand down to her naked pussy. Electricity shoots through her body as she touches her naked clit for the first time. Kyle continues to pound into her so, as a sign of gratitude, she reaches upwards and fondles his balls.

She feel his cock tense up as she squeezes his big sac and he growls. She doesn't want him to cum yet so she releases her grip and drops her fingers back to her hard clit.

Danielle begins to rub very fast as Kyle fucks her harder and harder.

"Oh, God! Yes, Kyle. Fuck my pussy!"

She rubs faster and is amazed at his stamina as he continues sliding into her.

She feels her body about to explode and can feel his cock beginning to tense up.

"Cum in me, brother," Danielle whispers and he explodes inside her.

She lies back, her legs dropping to the bed, and enjoys the feeling of his hot liquid spewing into her. Each drop feels like fire and she welcomes everything he has. After he has finished, he lies nest to her and she reaches over to his throbbing cock. Amazed to find it still hard, Danielle wants to have that thing back in her.

She tells him to lie back, she rises over him, and then impales herself on his dick.

" Damn, he feels wonderful!"

That is her only thought as she rides him. She fondles her breasts and soon he is cumming in her once again.

She collapses next to him and stares into his eyes. Kyle smiles at her.

"That was great, sis," he whispers.

She smiles back, knowing that they are indeed closer than ever before.

"Yes, it was. I have never been so glad to be proven wrong."

Danielle glances over at the computer, an idea forming.

"Two questions, Kyle."

"What sis?"

"First, do you think Jamie would like to go to the beach this weekend? I don't go back to school till next Tuesday and I have wanted to get a tan."

Kyle laughs.

"I think I can convince her."

"Secondly, can I try to write a story?"

"Sure sis. Go right ahead.

Kyle sits up against the headboard as Danielle rises out of the bed. She walks past his clothing and her torn bikini. She looks at the discarded ropes and sits at the chair. Her pussy tingling at the thought of what she is about to do.

"Voice activation off." Kyle's voice breaks the silence and Danielle begins to type. She knows she will not be as good as Kyle is but she wants to try. Hopefully, he will get aroused reading one of hers.

As her fingers type away on the keyboard, her mind becomes more involved with the story and her pussy becomes wetter with each word. She hopes Kyle is up for another round, she thinks as ideas begin to flow from her brain....

-Danielle slowly opens the door to her brother's room. As she looks into the darkness, she feels a little guilty.....-

Yes, she thinks, a very good story.

12