It's Good To Get Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway once the dishes were done and we'd had our practice we gathered up the plates and things to go back to Milly's caravan. The guys were ready; some were just nude- nothing wrong with that- while others had their Dom costumes on. All the women went quiet now as they, we, waited for our instructions.

It was the belly dance theme so we each found a space and the music started. I hadn't been paying that much attention so I was pretty bad. Even though it was really just a come on for the guys I liked to do things well and I was almost down to just going through the motions when I saw one guy was staring at me with that "Oh God I so want to fuck you" look on his face and that boosted my confidence no end so I relaxed and got in sync with the music. I was dancing for him really leaning right back, pushing my knees wide as I shimmied the titties then the turn and bend so the swaying asshole might beguile him.

When I looked back I could see I had and he came forward to the edge of the stage as did the other guys for their favorites ( three for Little Miss Late Bloomer) . We moved up to the edge too with our arms up out of the way and our pelvises gyrating out there for them and I felt his hand on my snatch. My pelvic movement changed from a rhythmic rotation to a rhythmic thrust as I tried to get a finger ,or two, possibly a hand or who knows the way I was right then, an arm perhaps up there.

The music stopped then the poor men had to make a decision; which slutty performance was the sluttiest of the lot?

Yes, that's right , it wasn't me, it was Gang Bang Queen Cindy. You'd have thought she was going to be crowned Miss World the way she protested she didn't deserve it and all the time her juices were running down her thighs- yes like all the rest of us. She was going to get a spanking after which she would be bound and helpless as she waited to be gang banged. . How horribly degrading I thought- wishing I'd tried harder.

She got her spanking Eric had her over his knee to administer it and you'd have thought she was Joan of Arc going to the stake the way she walked so nobly towards him then lay so graciously over his thighs. He smacked her good and hard getting some very pleasing squeals from her and leaving her bottom a nice deep pink.

When he had finished he whispered in her ear and she stood looking so demure while he also stood then followed him to her spot, Position One, where Chris, another of the old hands, bound her. She was on her back with her legs pulled up and doubled over at the knee. She was then blindfolded and a vibrator was eased (not that all that much 'easing' was required if you catch my drift) in after which she lay in her darkness bringing new meaning to the old saying 'moaning with pleasure.'

The next winner, to my initial disappointment, was Mavis who was the oldest at seventy three and getting a bit frail. She too lay over Eric's lap to get her spanking. Of course he was a lot gentler than he had been with Cindy but they were good loud smacks and She got the loudest applause of the night once he had finished. She knew where to go: Position Two.. She was left propped up with her hands bound in front because behind would have been too much for her shoulders- she got a vibe in her pussy and a blind fold though. So now there were two making purring moaning noises in their darkness.

I'll cut to the chase; it was rigged (figured that already, huh?) and after the other four had been spanked and bound the last two standing at the end were Louise and me. I was buggered and the dancing had slowed right down. Louise was still right into it, a movin' and a swayin', as she worked the crowd like a champ while I had minimalist erotic movement nailed. Well surprise surprise when the music stopped it was declared a dead heat.

Chris got to spank us and he gave me a lovely hot bum too. Then we were bound in a humiliating and degrading pose (thank God) as it was now time for the Gang Bang.

Gang bang is a bit strong,isn't it? There were nine guys and eight women so we were sort of fucked in rotation to be correct but it was fantastic to get so many different cocks in my pussy even if it was just a couple of minutes from each. I could hear guys coming ,when they did they gave their load to the lucky girl they were fucking and I heard some contented "Ahhhs" along with some very loud lip smacking.

It wasn't over and the wonderful cold sensation of lube was suddenly on my butt followed by a cock tip trying to push into my back passage. I offered token resistance and soon someone's long cock was going all the way up. After a few minutes I came again , squirting all over him which brought a round of raucous manly laughter and I smiled under my blind fold as he reamed me just that bit harder after that. I could feel he was going to come and he pulled out then rushed to my open mouth and spurted on my tongue. I swallowed it down then he lay his cock on my tongue and I closed my lips on his shaft and sucked him clean.

And that was it, well a few minutes later the last one finished and eight well fucked women lay there feeling very contented. We all got up, once the men had untied us, and once all the jewelry was off we went running in the half dark over to the beach and and had a refreshing swim. Then a late night shower and back to Milly's for tea while the men were in a group next to us having a quiet beer. They had gone quiet and were really tired I noticed and the women were looking over at their husbands to check they were OK as some weren't as young as they used to be.

Cindy, Louise and I were the first to leave- to get Louise off to bed- and the other ladies and the men nodded, smiling as we left. Chris stayed with the guys but I saw him nod to Cindy and I didn't have a clue what that was all about. We walked with arms round one and other and had gone fifteen paces when she said,

"Stay in our tent. Please. I'd love a threesome with you guys and Chris can screw us later on when the Guys' Support Group breaks up."

I just love a sarcastic woman so I was game: Louise loves a woman who'll play with her pussy so she was in too. She got us to lie on our backs side by side and leaned the other way so her nipples were on our lips. What a party trick I thought as I puckered up to let it drop right in so I could begin sucking. Louise did the same and Cindy helped us along by fingering our pussies for us. Well we came, yet again and pretty soon I was asleep.

Cindy told me the next morning that Chris had come back, taken one look at me asleep got down over me and fucked me. I don't remember it but I don't doubt it wasn't true- I moaned according to Louise.

That was our first day but the next morning the ladies wore bikinis and the men wore their speedos so I got our string bikinis out and we wandered about feeling wildly overdressed. Another new couple was arriving we were told so we all had to be respectable until we knew whether they were our sort of people.

"Oh fuck this!" my daughter declared and when they pulled up at their camp site went over nude to say hello. She had them both starkers within a minute of getting out of the car.I sauntered over similarly attired making a point standing hip to hip with my beautiful daughter and chatting as they tried to focus on putting the tent up.

She broke first.

"Barry! Oh do me babe!" she cried and pulled him down on top of her. We moved away after that -well its rude to stare, isn't it?

We went for a morning swim, tide was in, then back for morning tea- at Milly's place of course. As we sat there I saw Cindy and Chris going over to say hello and I figured our staying in their tent was over. Not that I minded- Chris was a snorer. I commented on it, the sleeping in their tent the previous night. She was watching the four get to know each other-Cindy was such a friendly girl now- and gave me a little smile.

"The caravan can have two doubles- the boys can sleep in the awning- and you can have the back one. If you like?" she did the standard Kiwi trick of turning a statement into a question and while I'd been fond of her before now I felt like we were related.

"We'd love to Mill," I told her getting to my feet to go over and give her a hug.

The boys ended up sleeping with us of course - except when Milly swapped Eric with me so she could have her son fuck her- which she enjoyed so much. We would have the post lovemaking review comparing notes on what he did, how it felt and any little tricks we thought up to make it more interesting. Louise was in on these discussions bringing a fresh young viewpoint to bear on the subject.

As it happened Cindy and Chris the snorer weren't trying to push us out and came looking for us. He had developed a hankering for wandering round with a hard on; it wasn't particularly restrained but it made great viewing and it wasn't long before all the other guys wandered with their cocks in some state of arousal. I had developed a liking for Patrick even if he was ten years younger than me so I watched his cock with great interest and went down on it at every opportunity.

Louise partnered up with Nigel even though he was a good deal older than her- well they all were- and she developed a taste for older men making a point of trying a new one every night. Their wives loved it ,as long as Louise would do a threesome, as she got their hubbies cocks harder than they'd been in years.

So that was our originally seven day, extended to two week holiday in the Coromandel. We did all the other things too: got sun burn, got eaten alive by sand flies and mosquitoes, got sand on our sandwiches and ended up spending far too much on food and drink.

Are we heading back, same time next year? You betcha.

12