It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
She has an oral party.
4.3k words
4.43
149.3k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Hi everyone, Jane here. This is part 2 of my story. This one I call “My Oral Party.”

After Joann and I had fingered each other that first time, we now know how much fun we both had. So we decided to spend a few hours each week teaching me what sex was all about, and as payment I would lick my sister’s pussy and make her cum. Joann even licked my pussy after I licked hers.

It was training for me that was true but it was also wonderful. I never felt closer to my big sister. She loved the way I would curl up with her and then lick her pussy making her cum and cum all over me. But the best thing we did was shaving each other’s pussies together. I shaved her and then licked her into a hell of an orgasm.

Then she did me and when I have an orgasm, I was so worked up, I shot cum out of my pussy this time. It was so fucking hot. Even Joann was surprised. She had never seen a woman cum like that. Here’s the story about that and then what we did when we had our oral party.

Our parents were away on their 10-day cruise and my sister Joann was in charge. Oh God that’s like having no one in charge, as you will soon see.

Joann sat on the bed playing with her new toy rubbing her shaved pussy. Joann said: "Why are you sitting there Jane?”

I said: “I can’t get over how dam sexy our pussies look without any hair around them!”

Joann said: “Well at least you could come over here and kiss it for me again. Let me know how it tastes with no hair around it. I can't wait to feel how a kiss will feel and effect my new baldheaded pussy. Come here Jane and kiss it for me. Please sis!"

I laughed and said: “OK! OK! I’m coming. You just want your pussy licked again!”

She laughed and said: “Yea! You’re right Jane. You do me and then I’ll do you. You know you’re getting very good at eating pussy!”

I moved over her as she sank down on the bed and laid on her back as she opened her legs and bent her knees I smiled down at her seeing her pink and white pussy where hair should be. She had her knees bent and laid there wide opened for me. She held them open so I could get between them. As I put my head between her thighs and began to lick her baldheaded pussy she moaned really loud. I laughed when I heard her.

She did smell better and the smooth skin was a turn on for me as I ran my fingers and tongue over it. I continued to lick her cunt as we heard the back door open and then close. Then we heard the guys walking up the stairs saying: "Where are you girl? Your men are here to service you and please you and your heart’s desire. Where are you hiding those sexy bodies? Where are you?"

Jo yelled: " In my room! Jane, quick get up here and sit next to me."

We sat there with our legs wide open rubbing and showing both of our bald pussies as the guys walked into the room. Danny smiled and said: "OMG! Look Tom it's the bald pussy sisters!"

Tommy laughed and said: "They sure look like sisters now don't they?"

We all laughed as the guys moved towards us. Danny said: "You both look good enough to eat. Tom which bald pussy would you like this morning for breakfast?"

Tommy said: "I think I would like the one on the left."

That was me, and I smiled and got up off the bed and took his hand as we walked to my bedroom. Danny patted my ass as I walked past him. Then he stopped me and said: “Wait a minute! Wait a minute Jane! Let me see that bald pussy of yours!”

I stood there while Danny knelt and touched my cunt spreading the lips of my wet pussy. He smiled and said: “Have fun Tommy she is wet and ready for you!”

We watched as Danny got undressed and climbed on my sister’s bed as we walked to the doorway. Tommy and I looked back and saw Danny sitting on the bed touching my sister's baldheaded pussy. She smiled at us and said goodbye as we saw her open her legs as wide as she could for Danny to explore.

Tommy and I walked into my bedroom and Tommy got undressed. His cock was already hard. We got on the bed and Tommy asked me: “Open your legs for me Jane. Let me see your shaved pussy too.”

I gladly opened them for him. I loved his mouth on my pussy and couldn’t wait to feel him lick me now that I had shaved the hair off of it. He sat between my legs and as I stroked his big cock he fingered my pussy exploring every inch of my new smooth cunt! It felt so nice and he told me how dam sexy I looked without any hair around my pussy. We spend a while letting him touch and kiss me cunt before he moved up and kissed my mouth. I moaned: “Make love to me baby”

He started to kiss and tongue me as we held each other. I whispered in his ear: "Oh Tommy. I'm so glad you and I are together. I love you baby.”

He was licking his way down my chest and took one of my nipples into my mouth. He sucked on one as his hands worked on the other one. I continued to slowly jerk him off.

He was so gentle and easy with me. I felt his hard cock grow in my hand as I rubbed it with both of my hands. His mouth now licking over my thigh and I opened my legs wide so he could get between them. He moved his body between my legs and continued to lick and suck his way down and around my stomach, slowly moving over each leg and the skin where my cunt hair use to be.

My nipples were hard and long. He said: "You taste so good Jane."

I said: "New soap baby. You feel so good. I’m so wet Tommy! Are you ready for me to ride your cock baby? I'm so hot for you right now."

He smiled up at me from between my legs and said: "Yes I'm always ready for you to love me. I want to try something my brother told me about last night."

I asked: "What's that?"

He said: "I want to tit fuck you first Jane. Can we try it? I think I know how."

I said: "Sure, if you know how to do it. I'm not sure, I would have liked to see Joann and Danny do it first."

He said: "Danny told me how last night. Can we try it?"

I smiled at him and said: "You know I would do anything for you Tommy. I love you babe!”

He said: “Well from what Danny told it’s hot!”

I laughed and said: “Well if it involves a tit and a fuck how bad can it be. Sure let's try it."

He smiled and said: “OK! Here's what we do it."

He laid me on my back and moved up on top of me and told me to push my tits together around his hard cock that was lying on my chest. I did, and he began to move his cock in and out between them. His cock looked bigger today. Bigger than it did the last time my face was this close to his cock, yesterday!

I said: "Your cock is all shinny Tommy and it looks much bigger than it ever did before."

He smiled and took my hand pressing them against my tits harder. They formed a tighter seal around his hard cock that he was pumping between then. I knew what he was doing now and when I saw the fat red cock head peeking out the top of my tits I took my and tried to lick it.

He said: " Wait a minute Jane I have to get it fully hard for you to do that. Fuck. I wish I was a long as my brother."

I smiled and pushed my breasts harder still around his cock. God I was getting so excited seeing his cock this close to my face. As I wondered if he was going to cum in my face, my nipples were sticking up hard as rocks. Each time he pumped his cock between my tits, his cock head got closer to my mouth.

I said: "Oh Tommy. Pump baby. I want that cock head in my mouth so bad. I want to suck you baby. Push! Push! Push!"

He was trying, but he was just to short. His cock was just not long enough. But, I could see the pre-cum leaking out of his cock hole and I said: "Why don't you just bring that big cock up here and let me suck you baby. I'll make you feel so good Tommy. Let me suck that big fat cock of yours."

He moaned and let my hands around my tits go. He moved up to my chin very quickly and put the big cock head into my mouth. I sucked it happily for him. He was sliding his cock in and out of my mouth now as I sucked him into heaven. He told me later that it was the best blowjob I ever gave him. I could taste his cum as he began to ejaculate. More and more cum was shooting out of his cock as his tight ball sack kept hitting my chin and neck as he fucked my mouth.

I was so happy to get him off and make him happy. He was my lover and the only man I ever really wanted. I dreamed about other guy and how big their cocks were, but I only wanted Tommy, forever. I continued to suck Tom's cock and he continued to fuck my mouth until he had drained all the cum in his balls. It was now in my mouth and in my stomach. Yes I swallow!

When he had finished he rolled off of me and kissed and held me until he had calmed down a little. His cock was still semi-hard and was leaving a little cum trail on my leg as it leaked a little of his wetness when he moved around on my body.

Now it was his turn. He licked his way down my body and reached my shaved pussy. I opened my legs again saying: “Oh Tommy you'll never know how much I love you baby. Yes Tommy! Eat me baby. Lick me and make me cum. Mummm your mouth feel so good. Oh yes Tommy. Like that baby. Oh god yes. I love your tongue in my pussy. Oh Tommy eat my bald headed pussy. Oh yes."

He was working so hard when Joann and Danny came into my room. I had climaxed twice and was trying to get Tommy up from between my legs so he could fuck me. Joann said: "Well that looks nice! I bet Tommy loves to eat your shaved pussy as much as Danny loved licking my new baldheaded pussy."

I was moaning as he moved up my body licking it all the way. His cock was super hard again. Joan said: "Well Tommy you ready to titie fuck me?"

He turned around to see both Joann, my older sister and Danny her boyfriend standing there completely nude. Danny's cock was hang down semi-hard and Joann's tits were covered with cum. But she was still fucking beautiful. Tommy looked at me and I said: "Go for it Tommy. Fuck my sister’s tits!"

I whispered: "And cum on her face for me."

He laughed and the two of them said: "What? What's so funny?"

She took Tommy's hand and walked him out of my bedroom and into hers. Danny came over and began to slowly stroke me up and down between my legs. He said: "So what would you like Jane? While Tommy tit fucks your sister, what would you like me to do?"

I said: "Danny, you're only good for one thing. Fuck me baby. Put that long cock into my shaved pussy and give me all you got."

He smiled and told me: "I was hoping you would say that Jane, my little cock hound! I would be happy to fuck you Jane. I would love to fuck your tight little pussy hole and get you off. But your sister just made me cum so fucking hard I'm not sure I can get this big old cock up without your help."

He moved up now knelt in front of me as I sat with my back against the bed. He held his semi-hard cock out in front of my face and said: "Maybe you can help me little sister. Is there something my little cock hound could do to help get me hard again Jane?"

He smile as he knelt there shaking his cock into my face. I took my hand and wrapped it around his cock. With it soft and I could actually get my fingers around it now. I began to stroke it and pump on it as my other hand cupped his balls that were also hanging down.

He said: "Yea that's it Jane. That should help me. Lick it baby! Suck the head for me too!"

I worked on his cock for a long while but it wasn't getting that hard. It had grown a little and I loved watching this big cock get hard. But he was still somewhat soft. I continued to play with it until he said: "Put the head in your mouth and suck it more little sister. Suck it real hard as you jerk me off with your hand. That will help I'm sure."

I took his cock head and slowly licked all around and over the head making it all wet. I could taste my sister on his cock. He moaned and I felt it start to grow a little more. He said: "Suck it. Suck it Jane. Work your magic baby. Mumm. That's it take more of it into your mouth. Yes! Oh fuck yes. That's feels so good . Suck me baby."

And his cock now began to grow so fast it was beginning to gag me. I took a deep breath and took all of him into my mouth and down my throat. My pussy was leaking it's own juices now as he continued to grow and I continued to suck him.

Once he got to around 8 inches long, I popped his cock out of my mouth and said: Now Danny, fuck me. You owe me big for the blow job!"

He laughed and told me to roll over on my stomach. I did and he pulled my body up so I was kneeling on all fours with my ass up in the air. He put his hands between my legs and started to rub my pussy fast and hard. He inserted two fingers all the way into me and began to finger fuck me from behind. I felt my juice run down my legs as he took his other hand and began to milk my tit. Pulling on the nipple until I said: "Fuck me Danny stop playing around and put your cock in me. Now Danny!! Fuck me now."

He laughed and said: "You really want my big cock in you don't you my little cock hound. OK Baby. Here we go. I'm going to fuck you senseless."

He gripped my ass and moved his cock head against my waiting and wanting pussy hole. I moaned as I felt the hard head move into my hole. I cried out as he pushed about half of his big cock into me. And when he began to pump it in and out I moaned and moaned as he really began to fuck me hard and fast now.

I could feel his big cock go deep inside my body and I squeeze my pussy as tight as I could. My sister had told me about the muscles around your pussy that could drive a guy crazy when his cock was inside you. So I worked Danny and he worked on me and my little bald headed pussy. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build fast and it had only been a few minutes. He was very good and so long. His cock touched my very sole and as it pumped in and out of me. Danny reached around and squeezed both of my tits now milking them.

He had my nipples long and very hard as he continued to ram his big long cock into me. His rhyme was so good. Quicker and quicker his cock moved in and out of me and soon I could feel my climax taking over my movements. I pumped and rammed my ass back against him as he held on to my ass using it for a good grip as he slammed his cock into my young pussy again and again and again.

I moaned out his name as I peeked and my orgasm moved me into a dream world. Danny continued to pump his cock into my pussy as I began to orgasm again right begin the first one. He could feel it take over my body and laughed asking me: "How do you like a real cock little sister? How's it feel to be fucked by a man instead of a boy? You like this a lot don't you my little cock hound? You like my big cock fucking you baby? You like some more?"

I fell forward on the bed as Dan just continued to slam his cock all the way in and then back it out until just his cock head was still inside me. Then he would slam all of his cock deep into me again. And, again and again and again Danny gave me no rest. God he had never shot his load yet. He must have been fucking me now for 15 minutes hard and fast and still he didn't cum.

He quickly rolled me over on my back and pulled my legs up over my head. He was ramming me now with everything he had and I was going to climax again very soon. God he could fuck! I mean he could really fuck a woman and make her cum so much. I screamed as he got me higher and higher with each orgasm. I had never had so many orgasms in my young life. He was actually fucking down into me now.

With both my legs way over my head, my pussy was sticking straight up into the air pointing towards the ceiling He was straddling my body now fucking down into me. Like a piston he pumped and pumped and pumped his big 10-inch cock into my body. Oh my God his wonderful cock was going make me climax again.

I cried out: “Oh yes Danny! Oh yes. Oh baby. I'm cumming again. Oh fuck yes. Give it to me baby!”

And I went off like a rocket thrusting my cunt up into his pumping down. It was magic. Danny kept fucking me and waiting until I had finished my orgasm. He pulled us over so he was on his back and I was sitting on top of his big cock now.

Again we fucked hard and fast. It was all the way in me as he pushed it down at the base making it even longer. It was way up inside me and he looked me in the face and said: "Now you fuck me baby. Ride my cock and make me cum. I want to see your face Jane as you climax on my cock. Ride me baby sister. Fuck me."

I moaned and began to slide my pussy up and down on his huge long cock. Heaven! It was heaven. Each time his cock moved on my cunt it was nine inches in me and then nine inches out of me. Mummm! It was so good. I rode his cock I know for 10 minutes up and down up and down up and down.

God he was good. His balls were tight I could feel then under me. But, they had been that way since he fucked me from behind. He was moaning and lifting his hips up now as I came down on top of him. He was saying: "Fuck me little sister. I love your young little tight pussy! I love the way it slides up and down my big cock. Fuck me baby. Faster Jane! Faster fuck me faster! I want to cum. I want to shoot my load into my little cock hound's pussy. Faster Jane fuck me faster baby."

I was going like crazy up and down on his shaft and finally, finally, I felt his shaft thicken and fill with his blood. I knew he was going to cum so I slammed down and began to rock back and forth with all his cock deep inside me! He had his eyes wide open and was squeezing my tits pulling on my nipples.

He watched my face as I worked my body on him. And finally, I felt the first shot of his hot cum pump into me. Again and again I could feel his cum filling my cunt hole. I worked his cock with everything I had. God he was so deep inside me I was sure I could taste his cum. We rocked and humped on each other and he continued to cum. God he had so much of it, just like his brother. I could feel the cum running down his cock and out of my pussy as I pumped my pussy on him! It covered my lower body and between my as crack on to the bed.

Danny moaned very loud and arched his hips up lifting us both off the bed as his last bit of climax was being held for as long as he could keep it. He held us up for the longest time but finally he lowered his ass on to the bed and I fell forward on top of him. His cock was still up inside me and I moved around trying to keep it hard and deep inside me. But, eventually I could feel it start to shrink inside me.

Even when he was soft he was still 4 or 5 inches long. I lifted up and his cock slid out of my pussy. I moaned and fell back on top of him. He pulled me up higher so he could rub my ass and finger my ass hole and pussy. I was so full of cum it was still leaking out of me like a small river.

Tommy and Joann came back into the room to see me laying on top of Danny. We were both panting like wolves! I moved and sat up. When I saw Joann's chest it was covered with cum, Tommy's cum. And, she had some on her chin and around her lips! He had tittie fucked her and she had gotten him off.

I made a note to ask her how she did it. Joann came around and took Dan's cock in her hand. She smiled and said: "Well little sister looks like you drained my boyfriend. Look how soft he is."

She smiled and I smiled as Danny said: "Her pussy is so tight and she got off at lest 5 timers. God she is really like a cock hound. He and my sister smiled as she jerked him off as she sat there talking to me. She said: "So Jane how was it? Did you like his big cock?"

Tommy came over and kissed me and held me as I told my sister: "Well it sure is long and he sure knows how to use it. It took forever to get him to cum."

Joann said: "Well that’s because I made him cum hard before he came into your room. We planned it that way so it would take a very long time. He wanted to fuck you good before he shot his load in you! It worked. So you guys have been fucking for almost an hour. A fucking hour. God."

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12