It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
The oral party highlights.
5.8k words
4.44
116k
10
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers

Chapter 03: Jane's Oral Party

The party went on at Barb's house until all of us had been picked at least once and went into the back room. Back there we either sucked or got sucked, licked or got licked, eat or get eaten (but that's another story)! We all got off and it was fun! I mean not oral sex fun, but fun, enjoyable. And none of the girls were to have intercourse only oral sex. That's why they called it an oral sex party! DA!

Finally, around 10 PM Barb said: "Since Jane is new here tonight and I'm sure we all enjoyed her being with us, I want her to sit and watch this next game unless she wants to play. I said: "I'll play." The group all sat in a circle.

The girls sat and opened their legs wide and pulled their skirts up until their panties were showing. The guys sat with them watching and enjoying the show! I sat in the circle and watched. I spread my legs and showed my wet panties too. Barb asked: " Jane, are you sure you want to play this time?"

I said: "Yes, Barb what do I have to do?"

She told me: "Well first, would you like to examine each of us girls to see that there is no boy's cum in any pussy hole?"

I said: "What!! Do I have to do?"

Barb smiled and told me: "You told us you wanted to play and this is what you have to do. Or, you could come over her and sit down in front of me and do what I tell you. The choice is yours Jane."

I agreed to sit in front of her. As I did she stood up and spread her legs wide. She held her shirt up above hips showing her flowered panties. Then she pulled her panties to the side showing me her trimmed pussy shinny wet pussy! She said: "See any guy cum in here Jane?"

I said: "No! None at all Barb should I?"

She laughed and said: "Jane! You have to get a much closer look at it than where you sit. Come closer and look to make sure. Closer Janie!"

Now I have no problem getting my face close to pussy. In fact I have sucked my sister's a few times. But, not a stranger's pussy in front of 6 or 7 other people! It was embarrassing but also very hot! I was getting excited as I knelt in front of her.

She moved her pelvis out an inch and then another inch until her pussy was an inch from my face! I heard Tommy say: "Lick her Jane. Lick her pussy! It's a reward for holding the party at her house! Eat her pussy Jane!"

Then the group started whispering together: "Eat her! Eat her! Eat her! Eat her Jane!"

Barb took her hands and gently pushed my head into her waiting and very open pussy. As soon as my mouth touched her wetness and she felt my tongue lick her she smiled a real big smile! Tommy said: "OH yea! YES!! You in the club Jane!"

I pulled my face out from between Barb's legs and said: "What?"

Barb said: "You're in the club! This was a test, a thing you have to do before you are a full fledge member of the Oral club!! You're in baby! Now lick me and make me cum!"

She took my head and pushed it into her pussy harder this time. I found myself licking and sucking on Barb's pussy hungrily as all the rest of the kids watched and chanted low: "Eat her pussy! Eat her pussy! Make her cum!! Make her cum!"

As Barb held my head tightly against her cunt I could feel her juices running down my chin. She was beginning to cum and we all heard her moan! Now her hips began to pump her pussy into my mouth and she was arching her back and pressing her pussy harder into my face. Tommy came up behind me and cupped my breasts, one in each hand! I jumped! He began to squeeze my tits and pull on my nipples as I ate Barb's pussy.

The other kids moved around and either rubber Barb breasts or licking them. Others were playing with my pussy under my skirt! Two guys were rubbing my cunt at the same time! They put their fingers deep inside me! It was so sexy and I was getting so fucking horny. Finally Barb gave out this long low moan and started to orgasm standing up! She humped into my face as her body rocked against my mouth and tongue!

Again and again she moaned and flushed my face with her cum. After about 15 minutes, I felt her legs giving out and two of the guys held her up as she continued to fuck my face. Again and again she pushed her now cum dripping, wide-open pussy into my mouth and I sucked her loving it. As the guys held her, I licked and sucked on her pussy until she got off again.

She finally pulled back off my face and dropped to her knees. She garbed me and kissed me sticking her tongue deep into my cum covered mouth. When we broke she whispered in my ear as she bit it: "You are wonderful Jane. What a tongue. Did you sister teach you to eat pussy?"

I said:" yes, she taught me everything."

Barb said to the group: "Jane is very, very good at this. She tells me her older sister has been teaching her to give and receive oral sex. Her sister is 20 but if she can teach Jane this good, maybe we should ask her to come to the next party. What do you all say?" Two of then guys said: "Yes. Invite her if she will suck a cock invite her please."

I said: "She will and has sucked cocks."

The group talked for a few minutes while I cleaned my face off with a towel Barb gave me. Finally Barb said: "Let's vote. How many want Jane's sister to come to the next party?"

Everyone said; "Yes."

I said: "Great I'll invite her. When is the next party?"

Barb said we'll let you know, unless you want to have it at your house."

I said: "Well maybe the next party after than one."

The group asked Jane if her sister could come down and meet everyone?

Barb said: "I'll go get her."

A few minutes later Barb and Joann came down the stairs. Joann had on that short skirt she was wearing when she dropped me off. Her blouse was more of a tee shirt and her stomach was showing. She did look hot. Everyone was introduced and the older girls got along great with everyone.

Barb said: "Jo if you would like, we would love to have you come to our next party. We're not sure when it is yet, and if you want you can have it your house. But you are certainly invited."

Jo said: "Well let me see if we can have the party at my house. I'll tell Jane and she can let everyone know. OK?"

Everyone said OK and Jo and I left for home. When we got home, Jo asked me to come to her room. I did and she said: "So what happened tonight? First I'm to old and now I'm invited. What's up?"

I told her the entire story and she smiled and said: "I'm going to ask mom tomorrow if we can have the party here! It will be so great. They all like oral sex and I'll get my pussy sucked for sure Jane?"

I told her: "Hell Jo the 4 guys there were cumming just thinking about a 20 year old sucking their cock and letting them see and eat your pussy. But, remember there's no fucking."

She took my face in her hands and kissed me sliding her tongue into my mouth. She also took her hands and slid them down over my ass and pushed me into her. She was fucking my mouth with her tongue. Then she asked me: "So would you like your pussy licked again before bed?"

I told her: "Yes!"

She put me on her bed and slipped off my panties. She opened my legs and stood there looking down at my shaved pussy. She and said: "Your pussy is pink and so swollen Jane. God baby! You look like you need relief so fucking bad."

I said: "I do Jo. Tommy is so nice and licked me tonight. So did John but I really want a cock in me. Tommy and I are going to do it again before next week. I swear I am going to let him fuck me again. I can't stand not getting fucked now that I know how it is"

She told me again: "You're to young Jane. You better have protection dam it, I don't want to see my little sister have a baby! Here let me see if I can help you out tonight."

She spread my thighs wider and told me to hold my legs open as she bent her head and began to work on my wet cunt by just licking it up and down for a few minutes. My pussy was throbbing with desire and I moaned: "Oh Jo I want a big cock in my pussy fucking me into heaven. Oh God Jo! I'm hurting so bad tonight. I want a big cock fucking me sis! Oh yes! Lick me! Lick me!"

She was licking me right up and down the center of my pussy slit and over my hard clit. She spread my cunt lips with her fingers making her tongue slid inside my hole and I started to rotate my hips on her mouth. It felt SO good! I arched my back and lifted my ass up off the bed screaming low so mom wouldn't hear me.

Almost immediately I began to fuck my sister's mouth as she continued to lick me into heaven. I could feel my orgasm building and building and I knew it would be one hell of a climax when I finally did go off. As I began the start of my orgasm, Jo surprised me and put that big long round vibrator into my pussy hole and pushed it in! It went in about 5 inches and I arched my back higher as I thrust my ass into it, fucking it hard and long. I was rolling my head from side to side and saying "OH yes. OH fuck yes Jo! Fuck me sis. Fuck me good! Ohhh!! Goooooodddddddd! I LOVE IT!! MUMMMMMMMMM!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had the best orgasm of my live. It lasted for minutes not seconds. She turned that motor up and I went crazy fucking it for about a half an hour. I just continued cumming and cumming, and climaxing again and again on that fucking tool as my older sister rammed it in and out of my pussy as fast as she could get to go. As she did she was sucking my clit with her lips.

God I was fucking that long pole inside my pussy and telling her: "More Jo fuck me some more. Ahhhh! Ahhh!! Ahhh!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Ram that fucking thing in me baby. Fuck me harder! Faster! God dam it JO! Fuck me harder!"

Finally she left it all the way inside me, 9 inches of the long 15 inch cylinder was in my young pussy and my hips were fucking it like it was a real cock. I fucked it and fucked it and fucked it. I mean I fucked it!! I fucked it hard and I fucked on it long. And, Oh god, it felt so good! So dam good. I needed that fuck so bad. So bad! Joann had the motor running at a speed of five and my entire body was a cunt now as I groaned and grunted. As I worked my pussy on that machine I was almost passing out every few seconds that another orgasm hit me. Again and again we heard sucking noses come from my cunt as I tried to get even more of that thing into my hole.

As I elevated my entire body up off the bed one last time and I grabbed my sister's hand holding the vibrator. I rammed it into my pussy fucking my pussy as deep as I could make it go inside me without hurting me. One last time my mine and body climaxed from the feeling it gave me.

Finally Jo turned it off and slowly pulled it out of my pussy. The suction coming from my cunt made it hard to get out. I locked my legs tightly around the last 3 inches and strained to keep the feeling in my body as it popped out with a loud sound. I fell asleep in my sister's arms.

When I woke up on Saturday morning she was holding me and stroking my head and breasts. She said: "Good morning baby. How do you feel?"

I moaned and asked her: "Where's the vibrator?"

She told me:" Locked up so I can protect you. Do you know how many times you had an orgasm last night? I have never seen anyone get off like that before."

I moaned telling her: "Oh Jo. I want a cock in my pussy so dam bad! Tell me what I should do? Tommy will be here tonight and I'm going to let him fuck me again. I mean I really want him to do it to me."

Jo smiled and told me: "Well as long as he wears protections. Make him put on a rubber. In fact call him and tell him if he doesn't have one no sex. He'll bring one I promise you."

I moaned again and told her: "If I don't fuck a real cock tonight I will go crazy. My pussy hurts all the time for something to fill it. It's the only time I get any relief is when I have something in my pussy and I fuck it. Is there something wrong with me?"

She laughed and told me; "No! No babe. But you are very young. If you were a guy it wouldn't be so bad. But girls have to watch themselves or they get a rep and can't live it down."

I told her: "I know. I know. But, tonight I'm feel a guy's cock in me again! Will you help me? Tell me what, no tell me how I should go about it this time?"

Jo said: "Well I could fuck him for you and show you first but that wouldn't help. So, here's what I would do. Suck his cock and get him to cum. Yea, like that would be very hard. DA! Guys love to have their cock sucked. He'll cum all right, and he'll fast! Then let him eat your pussy first before you fuck you. It's much better that way because he won't shoot his load to fast when he's fucking you because he has already cum once. Young guys cum quickly. But if they cum once it takes much longer for them to cum again. So he'll fuck you longer. So suck his cock and make him cum. Then let him eat your pussy and then fuck him. Make him keep fucking you until you cum at least twice from his cock. I know you'll cum when he licks your pussy. Right?"

I smiled and said: "Right."

I rolled over and began to kiss my sister's breasts, sucking and licking them while I used my fingers to work on her pussy. She told me: "Rub my clit Janie! Rub it fast and harder."

I sat up and used both hands to work on her cunt. When I had her rocking her pussy on my fingers I moved my head down and began to kiss her pussy. She opened her legs wide and when I touched her center she moaned out: "Oh yes Jane. Oh yes baby. Lick me. Lick my pussy and make me cum."

I did, twice. I did her twice before we had breakfast. It was good and sweet and she held me and let me lick her again after breakfast. She climaxed twice again. It's so much fun having an older sister.

That evening after dinner I cleaned myself up real good. Dressed to kill and Jo gave me some really nice perfume. She told me to put some around the top of my pussy and on each thigh between my legs. She said: "Here let me show you where to put it."

She rubbed my upper thigh very close to my pussy with the top from the perfume container. I decided not to wear any panties. I looked in the mirror and asked Jo: "How do I look?"

She said: "Great. Hold your skirt up for me. Yea! Oh shit Jane, you'll drive him wild when he sees you're not wearing panties. Hell you are driving me wild."

We both laughed. I was ready as I was ever going to be for Tommy and his hard cock. Eight o'clock took forever to get here and finally, the doorbell rang. Jo answered it and told Tommy I was down in the basement listening to music. I heard him open the basement door and walk down the stairs. I hoped and preyed I was going to be really good and really sexy. Come on Tom, get your cock down here. I laughed to myself. He came down and stopped on the stairs when he saw me. He looked at me and said: "God Jane! You look fantastic. God that outfit! Ahhh god Jane you make me hard!"

He walked across the room and we kissed tonguing each other as we stood there. He asked me: "So where are your folks?"

I told him: "They have gone out for the evening. Joann is watching us. Great huh?"

He smiled and took my hand and placed it on his bulge. I moaned when I felt it hard already. He pulled me tight and whispered: "You get me that way just looking at you!"

He ran his hands down my back and cupped my ass cheeks with each hand pulling me tighter into him. I moaned when he licked my neck and lifted me up. He told me: "Wrap your legs around me Jane."

I did and we stayed like that for a long time just tonguing and holding each other. My skirt was very high up on my thighs. If I had been wearing panties, they would have been showing. He smiled down at me when he saw that my pussy was showing, as my legs stayed wrapped around his body. He carried me to the sofa and sat down.

I was still straddling his hips now and he looked down and smiled saying: "Oh I love it when you don't have any panties! Does that mean you're so hot you can't stand them?"

I whispered: "I didn't wear them because I want you between my legs touching my pussy not my panties. Besides they'll just get in the way Tommy. Oh God baby! Make love to me!"

He pulled out a pack of rubbers from his shirt pocket and told me: "I brought protection Jane so we can do it. You still want to do it don't you baby?"

I said: "Oh yes Tom. I have been thinking about this all week. But let's take it easy and make it last. OK? Not to fast."

He put his hand on the top of my thigh and moved it between them working his way up the inside. He asked me if my pussy was wet? As he ran his hand higher between my legs, I asked him: "So how do you put one of these on?"

He told me: "Well you slip it over the head of my cock. And, you leave some space in the front so the cum can be collected. Then when we're done, you take it off and flush it. No waste no problem."

He was moving his fingers over my pussy now and began stroking directly in the center of my wet slit! The center of my body and down my inner thighs began to feel like they were on fire. My heat was unbelievable but my need was worst!

Up and down my slit, making me hotter and hotter Tommy slowly ran his fingers. I smiled and said: " I want your cock Tommy. Show me your cock baby. Put it in me! Pull your cock for me now. Put it in me."

He smiled and said: "OK Jane but how about unbuttoning your blouse and taking it off for me? Do you have a bra on?"

I said: "Yes but I don't know why. My breasts are so dam small."

He smiled and told me: "Well they're just the right size for me Jane. I love your breasts. Here, let me kiss them."

I had my blouse wide open for him. I told him: "First let ME take your lovely cock out and put a rubber on. I want to see your cock Tommy. Then I want your cock to fuck me! "

He smiled and I unzipped his jeans took out his hard cock and when he began to slid the rubber over the head. I told him: "Wait I want to do that!"

We kissed again and I held his cock with the condom on it. I began to jerk him off as he moved his hands and mouth to my breasts. I love to feel a warm mouth on my nipples and told him: "Suck them Tommy. Suck them hard! Oh yes! Just like that Tommy. Mumm that feels nice baby! "

I held his head on my breasts as I played with him cock.. After a few minutes I had his cock rock hard and now with all the lights on, I could see just how fucking red and hard it really got. God, it looked big tonight. It was all shinny and with a drop of, what did my sister call it, oh yes, pre-cum in the pee hole. Then I remembered my sister telling me to suck his cock and make him cum first!

So I took the rubber off careful not to break it and knelt down on the floor between his open legs so I could suck him. He moaned: "Oh yes Janie! Suck it baby. Suck my cock and make me cum like you did the other night."

I had him. He slid back on the sofa and I went to work on that fucking hard dick sticking up in my face. I smiled into his eyes as I slowly lowered my mouth over his very swollen very red jumping cock head. When he felt my lips cover it, he moaned out in desire. As my passion built, I slowly took more and more of his cock in my mouth and began to suck him real hard. I felt him squeezing my tits as I used my hands like Jo told me to cup his balls and rub them gently. He was in heaven I cold tell by his breathing and his sighs. Again and again I fucked his cock with my mouth as my pussy began to drip with anticipation.

He was holding my head now and slowly pumping his cock into my mouth. I took a deep breath and engulfed his cock all the way down trying to get to the base. I sucked hard as my lips were within an inch of his cock hair. I almost made it to the base taking all of him in and down my throat before he cried out and arched his ass up off the sofa.

I felt the first shot of cum hit somewhere in my throat. The head of his cock was down my throat not my mouth. I squeezed his nuts as I felt them pumping and pumping more of his sweet cum into my mouth and down my throat. Finally, I pulled my face up and his cock slid out of my throat but stayed in my mouth pumping his love seed. I took a few deep breaths and then went all the way back down on him. He was cumming up a storm. Shot after shot filled my mouth and throat. I drank it and just kept going.

NeedYou
NeedYou
772 Followers
12