It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was really fucking my mouth now and I continued to suck his very swollen cock. It must have gone on for a good 10 minutes before I felt his dick begin to deflate in my mouth. I kept licking and sucking the head making sure I got every last bit of his cum. And then, I popped it out of my mouth, and licked up the underside and around the head and back down the base.

I looked him in the eye, licked my lips and smiled up at him. He pulled me up to him, took his finger and wiped a drop of his cum off my chin. I took his finger and put it in my mouth moaning "Mumm! You taste so good Tommy!"

I did just that too (It was another trick my sister taught me about making guys want you.). He kissed me hard and I gave him his cum drop back as I shot my tongue into his mouth. I made sure he had some of his own cum in there when we finally pulled away from each other.

He told me: "God Jane. That was unbelievable baby. God you sure know how to suck hard. I loved it. Thank you Janie."

I licked his neck and whispered: "Thank me by changing places with me Tommy. Now it's your turn, lick me pussy baby. Make me cum now."

He smiled at me and we quickly changed place. He was kneeling on the floor and I stood up, slowly lifted my short skirt up as sexy as I could without feeling dumb. Went I had it over my hips, I opened my legs and asked him: "Well how does it look to you baby?"

He moaned and told me: "You're beautiful Jane."

He wrapped his arms around my ass and pulled me to him and I pushed my pussy into his face. He used his fingers to open my pussy and began to lick my pussy hard with his tongue flat. He covered all of my pink insides. Oh god this was going to be great. As he kept licking and sucking in my pussy, my knees began to shake and I told him: "I have to sit down Tom. You got me so excited I can't stand up1"

I sat down and he pulled my pussy and ass to the very edge of the sofa. He then positioned my feet lifting then and putting them on the edge of the sofa too. God I felt like I was wide open. I was! He moved back and sat there just looking in between my wide-open thighs and my wet waiting hot pussy. Here I was sitting on the very edge of the sofa, legs wide open, knees bent so my feet could rest on the edge of the sofa too. I could smell Joann's perfume mixed with my musk working and I knew I was clean, safe and pleasant between my legs for him. I didn't want anything to go wrong. He took his finger and ran it up and down my slit. As he entered my cunt hole, he told me: "You are so beautiful. Your pussy is all shinny and wet. I love to see that little opening at the bottom twitching with excitement. And I know it's for me Janie!"

I said: "Oh yes Tommy, only for you baby. Eat me. Oh god Tommy I'm so fucking hot! Eat my pussy and make me cum baby!"

As he bent forward he kissed my pussy like he was kissing my lips. I felt his hands slide slowly down my open thighs and then his fingers began to stroke and rub my very swollen pussy. He said: "God Jane you smell so good baby. I love your pussy, it beautiful."

His fingers opened my pussy lips and I felt one slide all the way back in my hole. He lightly kissed and licked me as he watched his finger move in and out fucking me. I told him: "Lick it Tommy! Lick my pussy baby. Use your mouth too. Use your fingers and mouth on me baby!"

He smiled up at me now as he moved into my body and began to lick and suck on my waiting cunt. I arched my hips a little as he held me around my hips pulling me into his mouth. God! He had all of my pussy in his mouth now fucking it with his hard tongue. In and out, in and out, in and out his tongue fucked me. I moaned again and again as he continued to eat me.

Finally I couldn't stand it any longer and dropped my legs over his shoulders as I began to hump it into his face. When I climaxed it took my breath away. He held my thighs wide open and just kept licking me. I arched my back and elevated my ass up into the air as I reached the peek of my orgasm. I moaned out his name and I had his hair in my hand trying to push his entire head into my pussy.

At that moment his fingers located my hard clit. He circled it with his tongue and rubbed it fast with his fingers. I cried out very loud and began to orgasm again. I yelled; "Eat me Tommy. OH GOD!! OH GOD!! OH GODDDDDD!!!!"

He smiled up from between my legs as I started to lower my ass back on to the sofa! I told him: "Fuck me! Fuck me on the floor now Tommy! Do it now baby! NOW!! Oh god! Fuck me Tommy fuck me hard now."

He moaned and helped me move on the floor under him. He said: "Put me in Janie! Put my cock in your pussy."

He was hard as a rock when my fingers circled his shaft and guided his cock head to my open pussy! I told him: "I want your cock in me now Tommy! Do it! Fuck me. Hurry baby. Hurry. Oh hurry Tommy! Oh god yes! Yes! Yes! YES! It feels so good baby!"

Tommy hurried and put the rubber on. He moved up and put the tip of his cock at the opening of my hole. He was going to slowly put it in me, but I was so gone I thrust my hips into him taking every fucking inch of his manhood. He moaned and I cried out with my body and brain consumed with nothing but lust!

As I began thrusting and pumping and rocking hard up and down with him inside me now, his cock was buried deep in my pussy. He moved up and as he lifted up on his arms and pumped his hips making his cock move in and out, in and out of my sweet young wet cunt.

Oh god! It was like I had always dreamed about. His cock sent shock wave after shock wave around my entire body. Again and again he pumped all of his cock deep inside my body. I moaned in his ear: "Faster! Faster baby! Fuck me faster Tommy! OH GOD! I'm almost there. Oh yes Tom! OH FUCK YES! OH GOD YES! OHHHHH YESSSSSS TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Again and again I arched up to take it all. I wanted all of his cock as deep in my hurting pussy as I could get it. We were both panting now. I knew he was about to cum so I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him just like my sister told me to do. With the heels of my feet I pushed him as deep as I could get him into my burning cunt. He was ramming his very hard cock into me again and I held him so he couldn't pull out.

We started grinning our bodies together as we both started cumming. Our climax was like it was one person. It was wonderful. He was pumping cum into me now and as my climax grew and grew I screamed out: "OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!"

When he reached the peek of his orgasm and shot his last shot of cum, he thrust his hips one last time and held them hard against me. It was into me, deep inside me giving me every bit, every ounce of his wonderful cock and warm cum. We continued to fuck for a long time after we had both gotten off. I could feel another orgasm working up inside me and whispered in his ear: "I'm going to cum again baby. Fuck me. Keep fucking me."

He was pumping into me hard now making me feel so dam good. "Faster Tommy. Fuck me faster. Oh GOD YES.", I cried into his ear.

Then he lifted up and took his right hand and began to rub my clit directly with two of his fingers. It sent me over the edge and I climaxed hard. I lifted us both up in the air again and hung there pumping and thrusting my hips fucking him just like the hot young little slut I was!

And then it was over. I fell back on the bed and he fell on top of me. We lay there for a long time. Both of us were exhausted and physically drained. I held him as he lay there with his head on my chest. I whispered to him: "OH god Tommy. That was so great baby. You were fantastic! You are so good , the best. So good. So good! So Good baby!!"

I could feel two things now. His cock shrinking and finally it fell out of my pussy. And I could feel him smiling as his lips circled my very hard long nipple and his tongue licking it. He made it even harder. He began to suck it like a baby. I knew this was just the start of a great Saturday. I looked to my right and saw my older sister sitting on the steps watching us. She had her hands between her legs and fingers in her pussy going to town. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. I closed my eyes and let Tommy lick my breasts.

"Mummmm!", I said, as his tongue continued to lick. His lips and tongue felt so good on my breasts. I wondered if I should let my sister come over so Tommy could eat her pussy too? It's good to have an older sister.

12