It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
Danny wants her pussy, too.
5.8k words
4.4
119.6k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

I was babysitting alone when the front door bell rang. I answered it and saw Danny, my sister’s boyfriend standing there. I said: “Hi Danny, what are you doing here. Joann isn’t here.”

He said: “I know. I’m not here to see her. I’m here to see you little sister. I came over to visit you and keep you company.”

I smiled and told him: “Well you did say on the phone the other night that you were going to really fuck me on night when you got me alone. But I figured you were kidding and teasing me.”

He said: “No Jane I wasn’t kidding. I wanted your little pussy again for a long time. And, I didn’t want Joann to be around when we did it together. So it’s just you and me baby!”

I smiled and told him: “Well you know how I feel about you Danny. I love your nice big cock. So, now that you’re here and we’re alone, you better get in here and get to it."

He smiled as he stepped into the living room and took me in his arms. He lowered me to the floor in front of the TV. I fell on top of him and felt that club of a cock he had between his legs pushing and thumping already between my legs! I knew he was going to rock my world and I was going to love it!

He licked my neck and said: "Tonight I'm going to show you what fucking is all about Jane! You're going to really love it baby!"

I remembered from a few weeks ago, Danny was like a club, like a fucking baseball bat, between his legs. As he lay on his back on the floor, he opened his jeans and lifted his ass sliding his jeans down and off his legs. His big dick jumped out and stood at attention. OMG! It was beautiful! So big and hard. I licked my lips.

I smiled and told him: “Wait! Let me check on the kids.”

I ran up stairs and both were sound asleep. I ran back down as he was waiting exactly where he had been. His and was running up and down his long hard shaft and he just smiled. He said: “How long do we have? When will the parents be home?”

I told him: “They said around 1AM.” I smiled because it was now only 10 PM.

He said: “Well? I’m ready get undressed.”

I said; “No not on the floor in the living room! Let’s go downstairs in the clubroom. Then if they come home early you can sneak out the back door.”

We quickly went down the stairs and as he took me in his arms he told me: “Touch it Janie. Feel how hard my cock is baby! I want you real bad.”

I moaned when my fingers circled this big monster of a cock. I looked down and watched my hand pumping the long hard shaft.

Danny moaned and said: “Suck it Janie. I know you have sucked my brother’s cock. Suck my cock too baby!”

I knelt on the floor and took his big cock in both hands. They shook with excitement as I stroked that long hard dick. Danny said: “Do you like it Jane. See how hard I am? It’s for you baby! Kiss it. Kiss it and tell me how you like it little sister.”

I looked up into his eyes and said: “Yes! I like it Danny it’s so big!”

Then my lips touched the warm hard head. The cock was very hard yet the skin was soft to my touch. The big mushroom head was soft yet hard; it’s kind of hard to explain. Dan said: “Suck it Janie. Suck on the head like your sister showed you. Suck it Jane. Suck it for me.”

My mouth moved over the cock head and he moaned. I sucked it into my mouth and then circled it with my tongue and then sucked just like my sister taught me to do. Danny held my head and slowly pumped it some of his big hot cock into my mouth. I had to put my hands on his thighs to stop him from gagging me. But, before I really knew it, Danny was bumping the back of my throat again with the big cock head. I gagged again and then began to get use to his big dick in my mouth. He was really long. God! I still had both hands around his shaft stroking it as I sucked on a few inches inside my mouth!

I moaned as I felt it throbbing in my hands and on the top of my tongue. It was beating like a heart, like it was sort of alive. He held my head and fucked away on my mouth. Minutes later he pulled me off and told me: “Oh shit Jane! I have to sit down or I am going to fall down! God baby! Your mouth! Your wonderful mouth has really gotten to me. Mumm! Where did you learn how to suck a cock like that?”

I smiled and walked on my knees following him to the couch. He sat down and I knelt between his legs in front of him. I smiled the sexiest smile I could and asked: “So you like that huh? You want some more baby?”

He moaned and said: “Hell yes Jane! I want you suck me dry!”

I said: “Oh no! You wanted to fuck me remember? And, I want this big fucking bat inside me fucking me and making me cum and cum! You told me you were going to fuck me wild and that’s what I want! I’ll suck you a little more and then it’s your turn! I want to be fucked Danny, I really want it to seeing your cock this close. God you’re big Danny!””

He laughed and said: “OK! OK! Just suck me some more right now! God baby! You are really good.”

I moved in and covered his throbbing cock head again with my lips. My sister told me the most sensitive part of a man’s cock is around the head of his cock and just under it. So I worked on that area. I circled and licked under the head and around it. I bit and sucked just under the big fat mushroom head and squeezed as I sucked. Danny was moaning and lifting and grunting as I teased the hell out of him with my hands fingers mouth and tongue.

He was huge now, at least 9 inches long and maybe 4 inches thick. His cock head was red and swollen. It was much warmer now as I continued to suck him. It was now a challenge to see if I could get him to cum for me. I held it in my mouth and sucked hard taking as much of his long shaft as I could. I popped it out and began to lick the underside from the base to the head and then back. I even took his balls and sucked each one and sucked each one. My hand pumped and pumped that big cock shaft up and down up and down! I had Danny lifting up now every second. He was actually fucking my mouth as I kept sucking and pumping him. It was so fucking exciting and hot!

Finally, I remembered a little trick Joann taught me. I pushed my hand down tight and pressed hard at the base of his big long shaft. This made his cock stretch longer and tighter. The skin around his cock head was very tight. I pushed as hard as I could without hurting him! Then I licked and bit and sucked hard on his big purple cock head. God! It was huge so big and around and fat!

Danny moaned loudly. Then he held my head and pushed it into his cock as he lifted his ass up off the couch into the air and moaned my name as he slammed his cock deep into my mouth. I knew he was going to cum! I had a hand cupping his nuts just like Joann told me to do. That way you will know when he’s about to cum, you can feel it. His balls begin got so tight in their little sack. Joann was right, I could actually feel his cum release. His load shot up and out of his cock as I held my mouth open ready to catch it!

I covered his swollen cock head. Then I decided to take as much of his cock into my mouth as I could get. Again and again his cock head hit the back of my throat as he pumped and pumped it and shot his load! As his cock slid in and out of my mouth, I tried to deep throat him but I didn’t have that trick down just right yet. I took him down my throat a couple of times, but I gagged way too much.

When I pulled back, his cock shot cum over my face with a couple of loads before I could get it back into my mouth! His cock was jumping and it just kept on cumming as I pumped and pumped and pumped his shaft while I sucked it back into my mouth. God he sure had a lot of cum!

As he slowly began to calm down, I felt his cock begin to soften a little. But fuck! It was still 6 inches long. It was so beautiful even soft. I kissed it and held it against my face feeling the heat coming off of it! I loved his big dick. God it was almost as hot as my pussy was now.

I made sure he was done before I sat back on my heels and smiled up at him as I wiped my mouth and face on my tank top. He sat there panting and smiling at me. He wiped my face off with the arm cover on the sofa. He said: “Where the fuck did you learn how to suck a cock like that?”

I said: “Well Joann taught me a bunch of it. The other stuff I saw in a porno movie and tried it. Did you like it?”

Danny laughed and said; “GOD! Little sister it’s the best blowjob anyone has ever given to me! I loved it! Hell you are much better than your sister!”

I smiled and watched my hand still slowly jerking him off. He took my hand and kissed it. Then he said: “Change places with me Jane! Now it’s your turn.”

I smiled now and said: “Now! You going to fuck me now like you told me you would do?”

Danny licked his lips as I stood up and took off my short shorts. Since I had no plans to go anywhere after baby sitting, that’s all I had on around my bottoms, no panties. He smiled when he saw my little pussy all shaved and shinning at him. He said: “You look wet already Jane.”

I told him: “God Danny!! Don’t you know that when a girl sucks a cock and lets a guy cum in her mouth, she always gets wet! Plus you told me you were going to fuck me wild. With a cock like you have, any girl would get wet when she sees it”

He laughed and looked my right in the face and said: “Prepare to get a lot wetter baby! It’s pay back time.”

As he moved in between my opened legs and lowered his mouth to my wet hot pussy. I moaned: “Oh Danny! OH yes! Eat me!”

He did! He licked and sucked my shaved pussy until I screamed with suck an organ I almost fainted. He came up and kissed me softly letting me taste my own cunt juice. He smiled and aid: “You alright Janie? You OK?”

I moaned and held him tight in my arms and whispered in a low voice: “Oh Danny! Oh yes I’m OK. Oh god baby! I need your big cock now Fuck me Danny! Fuck me like you told me you would.”

He smiled and said: “OK Janie. Get on the floor.”

I quickly moved off the sofa and lay on the floor and spread my thighs. I held my arms open and said: “Now Dan. Come on baby! I need your cock bad. Fuck me now.”

Danny went into the bathroom and got a bath towel. He put it under me and then moved between my open legs. I grabbed him and held him kissing and tonguing him hard and fast! I moaned: “Fuck me!”

As Danny lifted up he positioned his cock at my opening and said: “Put me in Janie. Take my cock in your hands and put me in your sweet little pussy!”

I did and as he eased the big cock head in I lifted up arching my back and pumped my hips. God I wanted his cock inside me so dam bad. I said: “Put it all in me Danny! I want every inch of your cock inside me now.”

And as he pushed more and more of his wonderful cock into me I told him: “ OH GOD DANNY! OH YES! FUCK!! OH YES! OH FUCK YES DANNY!!!”

He just continued to push it in. I moaned as I was now stretched and opened more. It was now almost all the way in. I told him: “Danny your cock feels so wonderful baby! I have never felt anything so wonderful. My pussy is running with my cum already!”

He was coming down gently and with each stroke he went into my hot pussy a little more. He began to pump me with long slow strokes. He whispered: "You tell me when I should speed up Janie! Tell me what you want baby!"

I was arching up to meet his movements. He put his arms under my thighs and lifted my legs up almost over my head. Now he was fucking me harder. Much harder! His cock was moving faster and I told him: "Now Danny, faster baby! Fuck me faster!"

He moved faster sliding at least 6 inches in and out of me each time he went in or out! My poor pussy was being stretched wide open and I was loving it! I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered: "Faster baby! I'm going to cum! Faster Danny!!! Do me!! Do me harder! Mummm!! Oh god I love your big hard cock!"

He was grunting now as he rammed that big fucking tool of his in and out, again, in and out, again in and out, again in and out of my cunt! Each time he pumped into me, I used my pussy and squeezed his cock as tight as I could make it get! Joann taught me how to do that and it was working great. Danny was grunting with each squeeze. I used my entire body to please him. My whole body was like a cunt and he was fucking all of me! Each time that big hard cock went into me, my entire body shook with the thrill he was giving it!

Again and again he thrust all of his cock into my pussy. I felt my orgasm move to the very tip of my clit! One more rub would send my over the edge. One more stroke in or out of my swollen pussy would fill me with that wonderful climax I have been work hard to get! "One more baby! Just one more", I moaned out: "OH DANNY FUCK ME BABY!"

And the cum started to flow and the orgasm began to rock my body lifting me higher and higher and higher up that ladder of lust and passion. I arched my body and used my ass, (I have a great ass) to fuck Danny back. I arched and arched and lifted and pumped my body fucking it on his big hard shaft deep inside me. He let go of my legs and I quickly wrapped them around Danny's body and squeezed him as my hips and small body lifted his big hard body up in the air and I fucked and fucked and fucked his cock like an animal!

Pumping and pumping and pumping my pussy on his cock I could feel him so very deep inside me! It was heaven and I continued to thrust my pussy on his long hard shaft and he continued to ram it into me. I licked his neck and bit his nipples as he just kept pushing his big cock into me. He was so talented and could hold off cumming for so long. He should teach his younger brother how to do that! Tommy was his brother and my boy friend but he couldn’t fuck like Danny! GOD! His cock did things to me that only he could! I was lifted higher and higher as my body rocked with yet another climax.

He worked me into another orgasm and still he hadn't cum. He did have staying power. My brain went to that rabbit on TV, he just keeps going and going! It was so good! He whispered: "Let change positions Jane."

He slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy and I saw it hanging there between his legs all wet and shinning! God he looked so big! It was wet and shinning from my cum.

He rolled me over and lifted my left leg from behind. He held his slippery cock and put the head back into my pussy. It was open and waiting for him. He started to fuck me from behind as he held my left leg high up in the air and his hips began ramming into me again. He was even deeper using this position. He moaned as he pushed it all the way in. I reached down between my legs and felt his balls against my ass. They were tight!

Danny began to thrust his hips and move his cock in and out of my cunt as fast as he could go. He used one hand to hold my left leg up high and the other hand cupped my right breasts. I turned my head and we kissed. His tongue fucked my mouth like his cock was fucking my pussy! I moaned: "OH Danny! Oh yes baby! Fuck me!"

He was really pumping now! And harder! His nuts were really tight and I was wondering how long it was going to be before his shot his big load of cum inside me I was really waiting for that moment! He was biting my shoulder now and really going hard in and out of my cunt. I could feel him begin to get harder and thicker now!

I knew he was almost there. I told him: "Cum in my pussy Danny! Fill me! I want all of your cum inside me! Do it! Cum for me baby!"

He was moaning now and I told him again: "Cum for me baby! Love my pussy and cum! Oh Danny I want your cum to fill me up! Oh Danny I love it baby! Filled me baby!"

And then I felt him shove all of his cock as hard as he could and as deep as he could inside me. He held me tight against him and I could see him straining! Then I felt the warm wet sticky fluid begin to fill me! He was cumming!! Yes! I had gotten my sister boyfriend to fuck me and cum inside me. Yes!!

And Danny continued fucking me now like a machine. I could fell his big cock thumping inside me. Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump!! Again and again it thumped inside my body as it pumped out load after load of his love juice. God he was still cumming! I never had a guy cum so much or so hard as Danny was cumming. His body kept pushing against me! And he kept fucking me. My pussy was overflowing with cum!

His stomach and chest were against my back and ass holding me so tight I could hardly get a breath! And still he was pumping his cock in and out of me. The cum was all over the towel and rug. And it was all over me! I didn't care! I put my arm around his neck and kissed him long and very, very hard as I felt him finally stop cumming but not stop fucking me.

He didn't take his cock out like Tommy did when he was finished. He stopped pumping it in and out of me but didn’t take it out. He said: "Roll over, and moved so I can get under you and you can sit on top of me! Sit on top of me and put my cock back inside your pussy.”

GOD! He was hard, not rock hard, but hard enough to slip it back inside me. His cum was everywhere! As we changed places I realized his cum was leaking out of my pussy and was dripping on him. It had my body and his all wet with it.

I straddled his hips with my knees and smiled down at him. He told me: “Sit on it Janie. Take it all up inside you. Fuck me now baby. Fuck me like I fucked you. Ride my cock little sister! Show me what you can do.”

His cock was harder now and didn't bend much at all as it stood straight up pointing at the ceiling. God I was getting wet just looking at it. I used my hands to guide it between my pussy lips and watched as the thick head parted them and slowly disappeared inside me. I started to take more and more of it up inside my pussy! After a few minutes, I was sitting on his body with all of his 9+ inches up my pussy hole.

I wondered where it all went. He told me: “Now ride it baby. Pump your beautiful young body on my cock. Fuck me!”

He laid there watching me as I began to rock back and forth on him. He said lay back against my knees. He bent his legs so I could lay back and watch his cock move in and out of my pussy as I pumped on it! We fucked like that for a long time. It was so cool to watch his big round cock go up inside me and then come out all wet and shinning from our mixed cum inside my pussy hole. In and out in and out I move on him! It was the sexist thing I have ever seen.

I rode him for a very long time, stopping every once in awhile to rest and touch his wet warm cock. He smiled and said: “Are you having a good time Janie? Am I giving you what you want baby?”

I moaned and bend down to kiss him. As our tongues mixed I could feel him milking my nipples! He had my tee shirt up around my neck and was pulling and pinching my nipples and tits. I bend in even more and said: “Suck them baby! Suck my titties!”

He put one in his mouth and sucked and licked. Then he moved to the other one. God he was good at this. I was learning a lot!

As I sat back up and started to ride and fuck him again, he reach up and squeeze both of my tits. The nipples were hard as hell now and sticking out at least an inch or two! They were red as I have ever seen then and his fingers pulled and pinched them. I moaned as I felt him lift me up in the air with his hips. He was fully inside me and was slowly rotating his hips around in circles making his cock move around inside my pussy as he led me up in the air. I could rest and still be stimulated.

After I caught my breath, I lifted up and began to pump on his cock again. He arched his back and I felt his cock move all the way up inside me. He said: "Sit down on it Jane. Sit down all the way and let me feel your sweet pussy cover all of my cock.”

I smiled and lowered my body down until we were touching. He held me still as he closed his eyes and slowly rotated his hips again. He held me down on him and just moved a little as he said: “Can you feel me inside you? How do I feel deep inside your body Janie?”

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12