It's Grand

Story Info
Lucy's Grandfather can never say no to her.
1k words
4.1
235.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan Jones didn't approve of how strict his daughter and son-in-law were on their daughter Lucy. She had just turned eighteen, but she wasn't allowed to date, or stay out with her friends past nine o'clock, and they made her go to a Catholic private school to keep her out of trouble, not that she ever had the chance to get into any. He was never that strict on his daughter growing up, so it must have all come from her controlling, know-it-all husband.

So whenever Lucy visited him, he always gave her whatever she wanted, as long as she promised not to tell her parents. He didn't appreciate being yelled at by his son-in-law. But Lucy never told her parents about the candy he gave her, or later the more revealing clothing he bought her that she hid for her parents. He liked to spoil Lucy, and since his wife died five years earlier, he did it much more than he had before.

That weekend Lucy was staying with Dan, and he bought her all the junk food she always asked for. When her parents dropped her off, she was still wearing her Catholic school uniform. There was something about her white shirt, plaid skirt, and knee high socks that Dan always got hard over. He had even jerked off looking at slutty school girls on the internet.

"Hi, Grandpa!" Lucy said, kissing Dan on the cheek. As soon as her parents weer gone, she said, "do you mind if I change my outfit?"

"But you look so cute in that," Dan said.

Lucy rolled her eyes. "I hate this dumb uniform. I promise I'll put on something you bought me."

"Go ahead then."

Lucy took her suitcase into the bathroom, and when she came out, she was wearing a bikini top and a short skirt.

"That's awful revealing," Dan said with a straight face. He was sitting on the sofa and crossed his legs to hide his erection. He stared at her nipples poking through her shirt.

"You're the one who bought it for me." She sat on the couch. "I thought you liked it."

"Well it makes you look sexy, but grandpas shouldn't think of their granddaughters as sexy," Dan explained.

Lucy grinned wickedly. "But I like looking sexy. Mom and Dad freak out if I look a little nice for boys. I mean, I've never had a boyfriend. I've never even seen a boy's dick." Lucy looked up at him and Dan's face reddened but he didn't say anything. "Hey, Gramps, could I see your dick?"

"Lucy! That's so inappropriate!"

"No, I just wanna see what one looks like in real life. Come on, it's just you teaching me something. Please? I won't tell my parents."

Dan couldn't say no to Lucy, nor did he want to. He slowly unzipped his pants, and his hard penis slipped out. He couldn't believe what he was doing, but his penis was throbbing in his hands and sticking straight up, and it was all he could think about.

Lucy stared at it in fascination. Dan was holding up his thick dick and looked at his sexy granddaughter. "You like it, sweetie?" Lucy nodded. "Touch it." Lucy hesitated, but Dan guided her hands to his shaft. "I want to teach you all about the penis. I want you to make me feel good."

Dan closed his eyes. "Rub it. Yeah like that just kinda pull on it. That's good. Now, sweetie, I want you to suck my cock." He smiled when he felt her warm mouth envelop his dick. "That's it. Try to get as much in your mouth as possible." He watched as she bobbed her head on his cock. She gave a blowjob well for a first time, he thought happily. He stroked her hair until he could feel himself about to cum. "Mmm, swallow my cum, baby."

He released her load in her mouth, and pulled out to finish cumming on her face. He left a little dab of his white stuff on her cheek. "Oh man, Lucy, that was great."

Lucy nodded. "Uh-huh."

"You're on your way to becoming a good little whore." Dan leaned down and french-kissed Lucy. With his hands he undid her top and let it fall to the ground. "Lie down." She did as she was told and lay on the carpet. Apparently she couldn't say no to him either. He climbed onto her and cupped bother of her small breasts in his hands. He sucked on one of her nipples and then the other.

Lucy closed her eyes and let out a moan. "I love when you touch me, Grandpa. Touch me lower."

Dan obliged. He pulled down her short skirt and saw she wasn't wearing any panties. Dan grinned. Lucy had a hairless pussy, and Dan's mouth watered. He parted her legs and put his head in between them. He licked her beautiful pink cunt. The more he licked the more wet she got and it made him crave her taste more. He reached over and stuck his finger into her tightness in and out.

"Aaahh ohh!" Lucy screamed out. Dan's hard on was back, and he finished ripping off his clothes. "Oh, fuck me! I need your dick!"

Dan plunged his cock into Lucy's soaking pussy. Lucy gasped as Dan moved in and out of her, pushing harder, forcing his cock deep inside her as she screamed out. "Oh I like that...uhhh..."

"You're a good little slut aren't you?" Dan asked as he stretched his granddaughter even more. He thrust fast into her. It had been so long since he'd had any pussy, and one so fresh and young made him feel like he had the stamina of a young man.

"Yes! I'm your slut!"

"I want you to ride me my, slut." Dan rolled over so Lucy was on top. Lucy bounced on his cock, and her little tits bounced as she grinded herself on him.

Lucy tilted her head back and moaned loudly. "Oh I just felt an explosion in my body."

"That's good. I'm gonna cum too, sweetie!" Dan blew his load so hard he never thought he could do it for so long. He pulled her down to lie beside him and touched the cream pie he'd left in her pussy. "Wow, you were so great you almost gave me a heart attack."

Lucy smiled. "So can we do this every time I come over?"

Dan laughed. "You bet we will."