It's Hard Being a Dad

Story Info
Dad comes home to surprise his daughter.
1.1k words
4.13
585.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered my daughter's bedroom at dawn, as I always did when I have been working away and have arrived late at night. I sneaked in as usual and crept up to her big bed. It never occurred to me that I had to behave myself or better still not play one of my pranks. I'd been doing these since she was a child and now as a young adult, the games had got more silly in contrast to her very adult appearance and ways.

I grabbed a corner of the duvet and pulled it off in one fell swoop. My God! What greeted me was more than I'd expected to see. Usually Yvette would be there in her pj's but what I saw was two naked bodies wrapped together. She had her thigh firmly locked between her friend Suzi's legs. Their full breasts were touching and their mouths were closed on each other. I could see the sheen of sweat on their bodies. There was no mistaking it. I had walked in on them fucking.

She was my baby! Ok, like any father I wanted to covert and protect my child even though she was in reality a ripe-bodied college girl now. However, I was faced with an image of beauty and my cock was restless in its desire to be satisfied. I was shocked by my own reactions.

What made things even more shocking was that they did not stop! No, they just continued as if I wasn't there. Picture it, I'm standing there mouth open, corner of the duvet gripped tightly in my right hand and facing the most erotic sight of two women fucking each other. It was beautiful and confusing. My body instantly reacted, with my cock lifting rapidly and straining against my shorts. I was an instant tent at the front and I could feel that familiar hunger in my body. I'd been away for heaven's sake, and not fucked for more than four weeks. My wife, Evelyn had been asleep when I came in so I'd had nowhere to 'put the python'. I was as horny as hell.

Their movements were becoming more frantic. I could see Suzi was rubbing herself off on my daughter's thigh and I couldn't help it, I began to touch my cock though my thin shorts. I could hear her too, with her breathing becoming more ragged and little moans leaving their constantly kissing lips. Yvette was beginning to move more too, bringing her friend's free hand to play and rub her open pussy lips. She was so wet.

I knew I should leave but I was mesmerised by the scene. We'd always been close, Yvette and me, so somewhere in my brain I was rationalising this. I could help her, show her how to have better sex; encourage her to go for normal relationships with men, not just college girl experimentation. She was only 19. Oh sure, but my cock at this time was just wanting pleasure, pleasure and more pleasure. I could sense the rapid build of cum. Well, so long without, what is a man to do?

Then it happened. Suzi opened her eyes and looked up at me, well as far as my straining cock. She did nothing! She just winked up and carried on.

No, she did react. She put on a show for me, opening her legs so that her juicy cunt was now exposed against Yvette's thigh, which was glistening with wet fluid. I could smell its aroma, sweet and inviting. Was she in fact inviting me to join her? Her breasts were being rubbed harder and harder against my daughter's. Both had magnificent tits, with large young areola that were fully aroused. I was so proud of Yvette and how focused she was on her pleasure. Just like her mother, I thought.

Then Suzi did it. She beckoned openly to me, gesturing first at my cock. She wanted me naked. Could I do this in front of my daughter? Yes, she had seen me in the nude every day from the time she was born but this was different. She was going to see me erect if she ever opened her eyes or became aware of anything other than her complete feelings of lust.

Then Suzi gestured for me to get behind her. Did she want me in her arse or her cunt? I was sure I'd find out. I couldn't help myself. I could hear me saying this to the judge at the trial. I was scared to get this deep and yet I was not refusing this beautiful woman. She was so pretty, with a pouting cunt that was encircled by fine blond hair, trimmed to a thin line on her pubis and nothing on her sex lips.

I climbed up behind her on the bed and she grabbed my cock. No going back now, I thought. And then she guided it to between her thighs, almost sitting back down on me to spear it into her dripping cunt. My god she was wet! She was pulling Yvette closer to her, until my daughter's arms were not just around her but her fingers were caressing my sides and back. I in turn had positioned myself to hold onto my own child. I was like the outer bread slice of the sandwich, with Suzi as the filler, and Yvette as the other slice. And my hands were beginning to explore my own daughter, sliding over her soft warm skin, feeling the swell of her breasts that were crushed tight against her friend. Their tongues were doing a sword dance, slurping and fighting between them.

My cock had been slowly pumping into the girl but as the excitement grew, so I stepped up my rhythmic fucking. That's when I realised my daughter's eyes were open and she was smiling over her friend's shoulder at me. It was at me, not Suzi, and her hands were gripping and caressing my skin.

"Oh daddy, I am so pleased you are sharing this with me. I love you daddy."

I was so touched, yet shocked. Had this been set up? Was I meant to see this? Who the fuck cared? I was pumping my cock into the prettiest young woman, and doing one of my favourite things - a threesome - and it was getting noisier and noisier as we all reached orgasm together. Yes, the ultimate thrill, to be cumming as one. My only child, her dearest friend and me, what more could we want?

"Can I join in?" was the question from the door.

"Oh yes please mummy..."