It's Hard To Find Good Help

Story Info
Melanie is hired to help around house.
12.4k words
4.66
241.8k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could wax elegantly about how I met her but that's not what you want to read. You want to read what happened after I saw her with her friends at a block party. Her name is Melanie Rogers and she is about 5'9, a tall skinny blonde with a nice C cup rack. The rest of the girls in the group were paired off with a guy so I knew I could approach her without infuriating some young punk. She was dressed in a white halter-top and denim blue cutoff jean shorts and the sexiest pair of sandal high heels. The heels accentuated her long, firm legs and caused her butt to jut out just right. Her hair was done up in a ponytail that held her wonderful below the shoulder mane in place.

Now I'm 38 and divorced and knew I had to look like a big perv approaching an 18 year old but I had an 'In.' I overheard her saying she needed a job to get a car for when she went off to college. I'm not exactly a neat freak but I thought I could get her to come over to do some light housekeeping.

Nothing happened that night or for over a week. She took my business card and said she'd stop by if she were interested. She looked me over and I think I might have passed her perv test but I couldn't be sure. I went home feeling pretty confident I would have some wonderful eye candy spicing up my life and cleaning up my house.

A week passed and Melanie showed up on the following Saturday morning. I let her in and showed her around my place. She wore a pair of denim overalls with a pink top and white tennis shoes. Her hair was in pigtails with pink ribbons and she was wearing pink gloss lipstick. She said she thought I had a great place and apologized for not coming over earlier. She said she was enjoying her summer vacation and wanted sometime to hang out with friends.

We talked about what she knew how to do and she was perplexed. She frowned and said she hadn't really done much work before and that her mom and dad never really gave her any chores. I decided to start her off easy doing the dishes and after twenty minutes went in to look at what she had done and found her playing with the bubbles. I had her read up my study but had to stop her when I found her throwing out all my important papers. She was trying hard but we were having a difficult time finding something for her to do. I really wanted things to work out as I enjoyed having her around and watching her tight young body as she moved.

I had her go out back and weed my flower beds and that didn't work out very well either as she didn't like getting her hands dirty and didn't have the strength to tear out the weeds. I was sort of perturbed because she didn't seem know how to do anything and I wasn't getting anything done. I did enjoy the eyeful I was getting as I mowed my lawn and watched her bending over towards me and away from me. She would catch me now and then and smile shyly as she knew she wasn't cut out for the work she was trying to do.

About my third pass with the lawn mower I noticed Melanie kneeling with her hands covering her face and stopped. The mower chugged to a stop as I let off the gas and I moved slowly over to her. She didn't move from her spot on the ground so I walked up to her and kneeled beside her and put my hand on her shoulder. She felt my hand and looked up. Her face looked flush and she frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I searched her face for any indication.

"I suck at this," she said bluntly with a frown and I think she thought she'd never make the money for a car.

"Relax, let's go inside and have something cool to drink and you can catch your breath," I said, taking charge. She was right but I didn't want her quitting on me.

She shook her head in agreement with my idea and walking beside me she acted like it was a relief to get up and take a deep breath. As we walked, I put my hand on her shoulder and tried to comfort her. She was wearing cologne and it filled my nose. I didn't know the scent but liked it. I could feel the warmth from her body and although she was tall and skinny, she appeared small to me and fragile. I opened the door to the back of the house as we reached it and let her in.

I had only a couple of cool options to drink and fewer for her since I couldn't offer her a beer or glass of wine. I led her to the kitchen which was nice and cool because of the tile floors and because it was near the back of the house and didn't get any direct daily sun. Melanie leaned against the kitchen cabinets as I went to the refrigerator. She didn't speak and I was feeling guilty for checking her out when she seemed to be upset.

I handed her a cold glass of lemonade after I poured it and she took it. Her hands were shaking a little but she took a big gulp of the liquid and let out a sigh. I grabbed a cold beer from the refrigerator and popped off the top. It tasted great and I realized that I had worked up quite a sweat in the afternoon sun.

Melanie blushed now and she spoke, "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me out there." She looked at me and nervously looked away. "I didn't tell you but I broke up with my boyfriend this week and I guess I'm not over it," she revealed. She looked at me and sipped some more of the yellow liquid.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I told her. Melanie was striking as sweat glistened on her forehead, cheeks, and arms. "It's hot today and you needed a break anyway," I added, trying to keep the mood light.

"I thought if I came over and worked for you, I could forget him but I keep thinking of him," she said and wiped her left forearm across her forehead, wiping away sweat but leaving a light brown smear. Her forearm had got dirt on it from pulling weeds and now she had transferred it to her head.

"It'll take time," I told her and added that even though I got divorced for all the right reasons, I still thought about my ex.

"Really?" she said.

"Yeah, from time to time and especially when I'm lonely," I stated.

"Aw," Melanie said and looked hard at me. She was sympathetic and frowned.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't think about my ex that much really especially not with Melanie in my kitchen. I smiled and asked her, "Why'd you break up?" I thought I that might be too forward and added, "If you don't mind me asking?."

"Oh no," she said and I could tell she wanted to talk about it. "He wanted to see other girls," she said with a frown.

"What? He must be fucking nuts!" I said and laughing, amended my speech, "He must be crazy!"

Melanie giggled and a smile came across her face that I'm sure will break a thousands hearts in her lifetime. "Yeah," she said with a laugh. She looked at me and I felt she was gauging me for something. She must have thought I passed her test because she said, "He says I didn't put out so he wanted to get a girlfriend who did." Her eyes searched mine and I think she felt weird telling me this and didn't know what I would think.

"Aw," I said, as it was my turn to be sympathetic. I frowned and started to tell her I commended her for being so virtuous.

She stopped me mid-sentence and I couldn't believe what I was hearing, 'Its not that, I'm not old-fashioned or anything like that, I wanted to have sex with him but I just don't know what to do and he was always grabbing me and trying to get me to touch his thing."

"His cock," I playfully corrected her and she smiled.

"I know what a 'Cock' is," she giggled.

I raised me eyebrows and looked at her incredulously, "What I thought all the kids today knew everything." Melanie smiled and nervously wiggled her ass against my counter. She sipped her lemonade and looked down at the floor.

I didn't want her to change the subject so I spoke, "Well your boyfriend lost out, because the best sex is the kind that comes from exploring and learning what your partner likes." Melanie looked at me like what I said made a hell of a lot of sense. I moved across the room, choosing my words carefully.

"For instance, you said he was always grabbing you," I said and watched her eyes as she listened. "To me that tells me he was too rough and never found out how you like to be touched," I told her and her head bobbed in agreement. She bit her lower lip and watched me advance towards her.

"How did he grab you?" I asked and she giggled and grabbed her breasts in both hands roughly. We shared a laugh as she felt self-conscious. She smiled and took her right hand and grabbed herself between her legs. Our laugh grew louder and she almost spilled her lemonade.

"I didn't mean 'Where did he grab you'," I said, "I mean how hard to he grab you?" Melanie blushed as she thought her display seemed silly now. I liked her frankness and thought her boyfriend had to the village idiot for passing up on this hot little number.

"Grab my forearm," I told her, "like you would want to be touched." I offered her my forearm and waited for her to show me.

Melanie thought for a second and reached forward and lightly touched my arm. She stopped and I nodded for her to continue. She stroked my arm gently and I was getting hard just from her touch and her warmth. I urged her to continue and she did for a minute or two, running her fingers across my skin and muscle. Her eyes locked on mine and she giggled, as she felt weird.

I stopped her when I felt she was ready to go on to the next step. I took her right forearm and pulled it up between us. Using my fingertips and hand, I gently massaged her forearm and she giggled and tried to compose herself. She had goose bumps on her arms and she wiggled when she had a chill run up her spine. I smiled at her and using my other hand waved for her to spin around. She wasn't sure what I meant and as she turned she watched my face for an explanation.

When her back was turned to me, I gently touched the back of her neck and she moaned. She dropped her head forward and exposed more of her neck. I gently rubbed soft circles on her neck and felt her body relax in font of me.

"Now isn't that better than having your boyfriend just grab you?" I stated the obvious. Melanie nodded her head and didn't speak. I leaned to beside her so I could see her face and could see her eyes were closed. She was concentrating on the feelings and I could tell she was enjoying herself. Not wanting to stop but not wanting to go too far, I said, "We can stop anytime you want." I waited for her to say something but she didn't.

I gently massaged her neck and her shoulders. She had slender shoulders and her skin felt soft to the touch. I worked her muscles in my fingers and I could feel her body melt in my hands. I moved lower on her shoulders and came to her overall straps. I slid them outward so I massage beneath them and Melanie made no move to stop me. I heard her moan as I touched a tight spot in her muscles.

"How does that feel?" I asked, wanting to see how comfortable she was with me proceeding.

She didn't speak for a second and I asked again. She laughed as she realized I had to ask her twice and said, "I'm sorry, I'm enjoying it so much I didn't want you to stop." She leaned over the counter a little further and her ass pushed back at me. I looked down and could see down in the sides of her overalls and she was wearing a thong with the straps that tie at the hip.

I kneaded her muscles some more and asked her if she had ever had a massage before. She said yes but only from girlfriends when they were just hanging out and they couldn't massage her as deeply as I was doing it. It was my cue to move on and massage her even harder as she was enjoying the deep muscle rub. I took a risky move and stepped closer to her from behind and taking my right thigh brought it up between her legs. Melanie didn't say a word and if anything she leaned further against the counter and back against me.

Seeing this embolden me to ask her to undo her overall straps so I could rub her back. I tried to be cool when I asked not to scare her and still sounded like a perv. I waited for an agonizing moment but was relieved when she brought her hands up in front of her and crossed them to unsnap the clasps. Her overalls didn't slide off her but instead hung to her shirt so I was forced to fold down the back. Melanie didn't protest but did reach her hands down on either side of her to keep her overalls from falling down off her hips. With her hands there I was free to run my hands on her back and shoulders. I grabbed her shoulders roughly and rubbed my thumbs into her muscles there.

Melanie moaned and her chest and belly leaned on the counter finally and she rested there. I now had this beautiful blonde bent over my kitchen counter, clinging to her overalls so they didn't fall off her. Her ass was pushing back at me and my right thigh was rubbing between her ass cheeks. I don't know what effect it was having on her but my cock was rock hard and wanted to replace my thigh.

My hands moved down her back and pushing down I was able to pop her back in about five different spaces. Each time Melanie's back popped and cracked she ooh'd and ahh'd. I ran my hand across her pink cloth top and massaged her middle and lower back. As I got to her lower back just above her ass, I could feel Melanie tighten up and I wondered if she going to make me stop. I moved lower and rubbed my hands on the top of her ass cheeks.

Melanie didn't move but adjusted her hold on her overalls at her hips and moaned as my hands massaged the flesh on her upper rump. She had been quiet throughout most of the process but spoke up now as I slid my hands lower and stuck my fingers under the denim fabric to knead her ass cheeks.

"Ooh that feels so good," she said, startling me as she broke the silence. "My lower back has been bugging me for awhile," she added.

I increased the pressure on her lower back and was more brazen in my attempt to get my hands lower on her ass. My hands slid between her overalls and her ass and I squeezed her ass cheeks in each hand.

"Oh god that feels good, it tickles a little but feels good at the same time," Melanie moaned as she glanced to the side and tried to look back at me. I smiled at her and stepping back from her, I reached to either side of her and took her hands in mine. Without much prying, I got her to release her grip on the side of her overalls and they fell to the tile floor. I looked at her and winked to let her know I was impressed with her backside.

Melanie has a slim waist and a tight ass and her thong fit snugly where it was suppose to cover. I turned my hands so my fingers faced upward and squeezed her cheeks again. Massaging them in a circle, I alternated between spreading her crack and pressing it together. Melanie moaned and then giggled. I wasn't getting any signal not to press on so I didn't hold back and told her to step out of her overalls so she could spread her legs. Using her hands on the counter to brace herself, she lifted her right leg and stepped it out of her pant leg. She did the same with the left leg until her feet were free to spread her legs.

Bending down, I crotched behind her and looked at her lovely ass and the sweet pouch between her legs. I slid my hands down her ass cheeks so that they grabbed her upper thighs and massaged her muscles there. Melanie didn't move but I could tell she was wondering what my next move was. Enjoying the view but getting harder by the second I decided to go for broke and brought my mouth up to her thong covered pussy lips and gummed her through the soft fabric.

'Oh my god," Melanie said out loud and I was glad no one else could hear her loud verbalization. She didn't move to stop me but instead lowered herself towards my mouth. I didn't hesitate to suck on her lips through the thong material once she began to moan her approval, "Oh yes, Ooooooh, Yesssss," she moaned through clenched teeth and breathed short, rapid breaths.

Using my hands I massaged her upper thighs and ass cheeks while I mouthed her thong covered pussy. I used my hands to provide better access and to increase her pleasure. My mouth wet her thong but I could tell it was getting wet from within. Expertly using my tongue, I pushed aside her thong and my mouth came in contact with her honey pot. The moment my tongue stuck its way between her lips, Melanie began to moan loudly and wiggle her ass.

'Oh my god," she groaned as she held the counter top and slowly pushed back against my mouth and tongue. I licked along her slit and worked my way to her hood. She knew what was coming and her hips rolled backward in order to give me better access. Her moans continued and I knew I had a loud moaner on my hands.

Taking my fingers I pulled down on the fabric between her legs. It gave some resistance but snapped free at her hips and fell to the ground. Looking between her legs now I gazed up at her beautiful pussy and asshole. She was clean-shaven and I could tell she had done it recently as I didn't notice any stubble. Taking my fingers I spread her ass cheeks and peered at her tight sphincter. She had shaven it too and I found that erotic and my cock throbbed in my shorts.

"Do you like to masturbate?" I asked her now, throwing all caution to the wind. If Melanie was going to balk she would have already.

She giggled at the question and murmured a shy, "Why?" She turned slightly to peer down at me and smiled.

I playfully smacked her on the ass and didn't relent, "Do You?"

She giggled and gave in and shyly admitted, "Yes"

"All the time?" I pried, I studied her face and I could tell that although I had slowly seduced her, she probably had wanted this to happen.

"Sometimes," she answered and her hand came up to her mouth as she tried to stifle a laugh.

"How often?" I asked and slowly inserted my middle finger in her pussy.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as her mind dealt with the finger and she stopped her answer.

"How often?" I asked again and added my index finger to her quim. She bit her lower lip and murmured something inaudible.

"Ahhhhh," she groaned as she twitched on my digits. She tried to answer but stopped as I moved my fingers in and out of her twat. She giggled and let out a guttural moan as she came quickly on my hand with my two fingers buried in her up to my hand. "Oh god, oh god," she moaned as she wiggled her ass on my fingers. Her hands held the counter to steady herself and she peered over her shoulder at me with glazed eyes.

'Hmmm?" I pried as my fingers slipped from her pussy and rubbed her engorged lips. She smiled and swung her head back and forth as she enjoyed my petting. I didn't get the answer quick enough so I smacked her on the ass again.

"Ooooh," she cried out and I could tell she was now withholding the information from me as a game.

I stood up and leaned over the counter behind her. Melanie laughed as she felt my body push on hers. My chest lay heavily on her back and pushed her down towards the counter top. I bit her on the neck playfully and she jumped and wiggled. She was enjoying our little game and I grabbed her around the waist and shoulders.

"Ooh," she uttered and playfully tried to wiggle free. She was pretty strong for being so long and slender but I held her tightly. Being naked from the waist down made her vulnerable to me and as she tried to fight free. Taking my right hand, I brought it down between her legs and cupped her pussy and mound. My left arm stayed around her chest and kept her from climbing away from me over the counter top.

Melanie brought both hands down on my right hand and she didn't try to pry it off but instead held it there and pushed her hips back into me. She ooh'ed again and turned her head to the side where my face was and tried to kiss me. I kissed her back and our tongues met. Using my left hand, I pulled her pink top up and grabbed her right breast. The girl who didn't like being pawed by her ex-boyfriend was tangoing with me in my kitchen. I swung her around slowly until we were facing each other and her hands went for my shirt and she pulled it up. Seeing how tight and slender her young body was, I was glad still worked out two hours a morning.