It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 06

Story Info
Aida meets the rest of the Jefferson.
7.4k words
4.71
18.8k
3

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

Aida woke up from a restful sleep feeling extremely well rested. For a moment she wondered where she was. Then all thoughts came flooding back! Last night Alex had slept in her bed with her! And just as suddenly her anger returned by two folds. How dare he take liberty of her just like that?! She quickly pushed off the blankets only to discover she was still in her bathrobe. So she has not been taken advantage of. She heaved a sigh of relief and somehow felt bad for jumping to conclusion and for being silly. How could she not have known if she was being 'rape' unless she was being drugged! Still he has no right to treat her in such a manner. I am going to make him adhered strictly to the terms and conditions of the contract. She thought angrily.

She looked around her room and then her eyes came to rest upon the door that he had used to come into her room. She scrambled off the bed to the door and tried to twist at the doorknob again. Great! So, it could only be locked and unlocked from his side. She thought glumly. She thought of pushing some furniture to block the door from opening but every piece in the room was either too big and heavy or built-in type. She sighed and went back to the bed, threw herself down thinking what she should do when unconsciously she caressed the side of the bed that he had laid upon last night. Suddenly she was aware what she was doing and sat up abruptly. She could still feel his warm lips on hers, kissing her in wild abandonment that had left her breathless and to her dismay she had responded and like it too! She brought her fingers up to touch her lips and shudder involuntarily remembering the pressure of his mouth on her. Her face was blushing hot at the thought of it. She buried her face in her hand and groan inwardly. Why did I respond to it? She asked herself.

She was so absorbed with her thoughts; she did not realize there was a sudden ringing. The ringing brought her out of her deep thoughts. Quickly she looked about trying to locate the source of the ringing. It was the phone on a low table next to her bed. She slid over to answer the phone.

"Hello," she said.

"Did you sleep well my little chilli pepper?" Alex said over the other end.

She knew it had to be Alex calling her, so she wasn't surprised at all. "Thank you, I did," she answered truthfully and added coolly, "But it would be better if I had the whole bed to myself!"

He chuckled heartily, "Selfish, haven't you heard about the phrase 'share and share alike'. By the way did you know you look so sweet snoring away?"

"I don't and never snore!" Aida retorts.

"Oh yes you do!" he argued with her playfully. "Anyway that is not the only reason why I called you, did you see the computer over the far side of the room?" he asked.

She was so tired last night and what with his interruption that she hadn't notice the smart looking computer. By the look of it, the LCD screen has to be about 24", not that she was into computer stuffs, the truth was she could not afford one of her own but Wendy had one and sometimes she would play with it a bit. Her computer knowledge was very limited and she bet some kids know more about it than she does in this hi-tech age.

"I just noticed it. What about it," she asked.

"Go and switch it on," he asked of her.

"I can't reach it from here since I am on the phone with you," she explained to him as if he was a child.

"Silly girl, there is a hold button on the phone. Put it on hold and go switch on the computer," he gently chided her.

"I am not silly! I have yet had the time to do any exploring," she said a little defensively. She located the hold button and pushed it then replace the receiver. She went over to the computer on top of a mahogany table. She found the power-on button easily on the CPU and switched it on. The screen immediately lit up and Alex's smiling face came into view staring at her! And she was still in her bathrobe, which the neckline had dropped down her shoulder in a tantalizing manner. Quickly she pulled it back up making herself decent again.

"Should have told me you were using the computer for communication. I would have dress in something more proper," she scolded him.

He chuckled at her modesty. "I want to see how you looked like in the morning and you certainly look tempting."

"What do you want of me?" Aida asked.

"Ok, I have left a list of things for you to do today on the table," he said.

Aida saw the list and picked it up and perused it over. Then she turned her attention back to Alex with a frown. "Lunch with you at 1.00pm, tea with you at 4.00pm, dinner with you at 9.00pm. It's almost like I am to see you the whole day! Don't you have anything else to do?" She argued.

Alex laughed at her annoyance. He liked everything about her. He liked her smile, her temper, her eyes and oh! Her generous kissable lips. She tasted so good last night that he had a hard time controlling his raging hard-on and not to ravage her there and then even though he was tired. He did not want to frighten her with his aggressiveness although he was dying to touch her body. So he had merely satisfied himself by kissing her senseless and be contended with just holding her in his arms to sleep. He knew he wanted her but he would take his time, after all she was already in his house.

"Well, being my employee is not easy, I am a rather demanding boss. But I reward my staffs well if they do a good job," he teased looking at her lasciviously through the screen. "Now go and explore your new surrounding. If you need anything just let Mrs. Timont know. She is the head housekeeper. Just don't go out of your own without the chauffeur taking you. I am sure the reporters will be waiting for you should you even step one foot out of the electronic gate."

"Then I am virtually a prisoner here?" she pouts unconsciously without realizing she turns him on with her little gesture.

"Relax, not for long, eventually they will get bored if they can't get anything out. By the way, there are two people you might not really want to get acquainted with…" said Alex.

"And whom might they be?" Aida asked curiously.

"My stepmother and half-brother," said Alex unexcitingly

"Oh, I see…" Aida wanted to discuss with him about last night but thought she might talk about it when she sees him later. It's always better to do it face to face.

" I have to go now, so I will see you later," he winked at her, saw him leant over the screen and the screen went blank.

Aida looked at the clock to see that it has only just passed a little after nine. She decided to wash up and clear her unpacked boxes and maybe get some breakfast before she explores her surrounding.

Half an hour later, Aida stepped out of her room to the hallway and there were already some servants seeing to the daily chores about the house doing their work quietly and efficiently. A handsome woman in her late fifties approached her with a warm smile on her face to greet her.

"Good morning Mrs. Jefferson, can I get you any breakfast?" said Mrs. Timont before she added hastily. "We met briefly yesterday."

"Yes, yes… I remember now, you must be Mrs. Timont, and good morning to you too," said Aida returning the greetings warmly. Yesterday had been such a harried day for her that everything seems a blur. "Oh, by the way you can call me Aida," she said.

"Oh! I couldn't possibly do that. Mr. Jefferson would not be happy and you are the mistress of the house…" explained Mrs. Timont.

Aida realized that it would be pointless to explain anything to the servants, they were just like her, an employee, they wouldn't know about her contractual marriage. Aida decided to just go with the flow.

"Right, wouldn't want to get you into trouble with Mr. Jeff… my husband," said Aida with a strain smile. "Erm… so where can I take my breakfast?" asked Aida.

"Anywhere you like, Mrs. Jefferson. You can take it in the breakfast room here; the verandah, the poolside or you would prefer to take breakfast in the east wing…" said Mrs. Timont and added quickly seeing Aida confusion at the mention of east wing, "that's the main part of the house where Mr. William Sr. Jefferson lives. Would you like me to show you around the estate perhaps? You can have breakfast on the breakfast buggy too." she said helpfully.

Breakfast buggy? Aida thought. Whoever would have thought about taking breakfast on a buggy while being driven around the estate? She could imagine the size of the buggy if you were to fit a table and chairs into it. She could not help but wondered just how rich Alex was, to be able to afford such luxury. It's almost a sin.

"I like that very much Mrs. Timont, but I don't have much time and this place is…HUGE! I will just have my breakfast in the east wing then," said Aida, smiling warmly towards the friendly Mrs. Timont.

"Oh, don't you worry Mrs. Jefferson, take your time. Soon you will know this place like the back of your hand," she said happily.

The housekeeper then led the way to the east wing. Both wings were separated only by an Olympic size swimming pool. This must be where Alex takes his daily swim. She couldn't help but remember about his tall and tanned yet almost naked physique last night. In her mind she could see Alex's powerful strokes, striking out in the water in those strong arms… What was she thinking?! She scolded herself. Why was she romanticizing the situation? Good grief! She must be out of her mind! She had to remind herself that Alex was her boss!

Mrs. Timont took her to the breakfast room, chatting gaily all the way there about her employment with the Jefferson and general information about the house that she thought would be helpful to Aida so she could settle in comfortably. After serving what look like an army's worth of food to Aida, Mrs. Timont left her alone to enjoy her breakfast. Aida was biting into a piece of toast when she heard someone talking behind her.

"So ya the broad my brother married? Not a bad looking chick from this angle. Nice body and ass," said a very vulgar and rude male's voice.

Aida did not turn around but presumed he must be speaking to her or about her. She felt her temper rising and instantly she detested the owner of that voice as the words he used were crude and totally uncivilized, she decided.

The man came around to stand opposite her for a minute as though inspecting her before sinking into the chair. She had a good look at him in the morning sun. This must be Alex's half-brother, she thought. Had he been properly attired, shaved and clean he might passed off as good-looking, well maybe not as boyishly good-looking as Greg or as tall and ruggedly handsome as Alex but he looked stoned and he smelt rather unpleasant. It seems he went to bed without changing out of his crumpled shirt and pants. He was staring at her with the most lewd manner and it makes her skin crawled. Without taking his blood-shot blue eyes gaze from her face, he took out a small intricately designed gold box and clicked it open to retrieve a stick of cigarette and lit it with a gold lighter.

"Mind if I smoke?" He took a puff and blew it at her direction.

She did not fanned the smoke off for she didn't want him to think of her being rude but she could not help wrinkling her nose at the awful smell. It smelt…smelt like marijuana? She remembered some of her cast mates does smoke it but she never bother. Some even tried offering her but she always declined it politely.

"Want one? It really makes you feel good," he said while taking a long drag out of the cigarette.

Aida muttered under her breath "No thanks" and continued to eat her breakfast.

"Oh, I don't suppose you know me. I am Roderick, Alex half-brother," he took a puff from his cigarette again.

"Nice to meet you," Aida muttered again refusing to look at him. She reached forward to take the coffee pot, when suddenly Roderick leant forward to grab her hand. Immediately she tried to pull back but he wasn't going to let her hand go.

"Kindly release my hand!" Aida said angrily.

"Hmm… your hand is very soft. I bet you are good at giving a hand job," he said while openly molesting her hand.

"LET GO! LET GO!" she tried twisting her hand from his sweaty ones but he was much stronger than her.

"Ooh, playing coy are we?" he said and forcefully pulled her hand to his lips. Aida saw his intention and without thinking, grab the coffee pot with her other hand and threw it at him. Her action threw him momentarily off-guard and instantly he released her hand.

"BITCH! You will pay for this!" he snarled at her through slightly yellowish stained clenched teeth. His eyes suddenly seem to come alive with a wild look in them. He made a move as though to advance on her when another voice called out.

"Darlin' Roddy! Is that the way to treat your half-sister-in law? Shame on you my dear," said the owner of the new voice.

Seconds ago Aida was filled with anger but now she almost wanted to burst out laughing. The owner of the new voice belongs to a woman with hair like the lion's mane, bleached blonde and frizzy. Her eyes were painted in shades of rainbow hues and lined with thick black kohl liner and her fake eyelashes must have been a foot long. Her cheeks were painted extra red, which matched her equally red lips and long fingernails. Her clothes! Eww…it was a sight for sore eyes. She wore a leopard printed tube top that could hardly cover her humongous breasts teamed with low waisted three-quarter length skintight pants and Melanie B's kind of chunky style army boots. She even had a pierced belly button! And she wore assortments of jewellery. The jewellery looked genuine enough but it was outrageously loud. Aida has never seen anyone wore so much jewellery before, almost from head to toes. Aida could not help but stare at the woman. It reminded her very much of an overgrown Barbie doll and an overly decorated Christmas tree put together.

"What are you staring at?" asked the new comer testily. "Well, I suppose you have not seen someone as classy and beautiful as me? I am Roddy's mother. You can call me Mrs. Jef…" she was about to say 'Mrs. Jefferson' but decided not to risk the wrath of Alex, so she settled for her own name instead. "Marie," she concluded haughtily.

So, this was Alex's stepmother. Aida guessed her age to be around mid to late forties but could have looked older without the makeup by the evidence of the wrinkles around her overly painted eyes. Aida decided she didn't want to stay here any longer to chat with the oddest mother and son team. "If you will excuse me, I think I had enough of breakfast," said Aida and without waiting for a reply, she walked off.

After Aida was out of earshot, Marie turned towards her son who has been chain smoking and said. " Roddy darlin', you should know better than to touch your high and mighty brother's women. If she ever complains to him, we'll get into trouble."

"Chill it mum, he can't do anything to us, we still got 'it' after all these years. I could use a lil' of that ass, she is hot," said Roderick still puffing continuously away.

"Now you listen here, unless we get the bigger chunk of the assets, I ain't gonna move out, besides this place is nice to stay, so don't go spoil anything! AND…you seem to forget we don't have 'IT' anymore. Thanks to you while in one of your stupid orgy party, you have to be so arrogant to show it to your hooligan friends and had it destroyed accidentally. YOU and ME are living on a lie!" said Marie testily. "Damnit! Roddy, you stink like a skunk and look a mess with the all the coffee stain, go and take a shower!" Marie added angrily

"And you dressed like a whore! Why don't you go find an image consultant?" said Roderick nastily and sauntered off before his mother could throw any more insults at him.

God! Sometimes he wished his mother wasn't so stupid. The chances of the Alex finding out their little lie were almost close to zero. The old man wouldn't last much longer. In his mind he would still think they have 'IT' hidden all these years, which suits his mother and him fine unless his stupid mother blurted it out of fear and by the look of it, his half-brother wouldn't know anything about it. Roderick would not be surprise if his 'grandfather' did not breathe a word to Alex. He wouldn't want his favourite grandson to know the scandals of their late father. If only his mother would have had made copies of the original to keep as insurance, he would have used it to extort Alex too or spill the beans unless Alex pay him to shut up but his mother, stupid as usual never thought of that and he had indeed accidentally burnt it when Alex was still studying in Europe. So now his mother and him could only use the lie to threatened the old man and they could not afford to let Alex know about their deceitful lie. Alex was too smart. He would want to demand to see 'it' before he would pay up. His thoughts turned back to his mother. Sometimes he thought he hated his mother more than the Jefferson for making him what he was now.

Marie was already a hardcore drug addict when she conceived him so it wasn't surprising he was born addicted too. It was a miracle his physical body was not damage by the drugs. Of course his father had promised to clean him up. The first few years of his young life were constantly on medication and injection to wean him of his drug addiction, which makes his body bloated and he would retched till there was nothing to throw up. He was clean for a couple of years but when you have a mother like Marie, it won't take long for him to get hooked up on the drugs again, this time on his own freewill and he decided he like it as it brings him an unnatural bliss and peace, well at least for a while till his next fix. He hardly knows his late father who was always not around and never seems to take any real interest in him. But he didn't care. Fucked the Jefferson! When he get what was rightly his, he was gonna screw them all to hell and screw his mother!

Right now his focus was on Aida. His mind was reeling on how to get that Mexican bitch. The moment he laid eyes on her, he knew he gotta fuck her. He could imagine her scream when he takes her ass. He saw her nice juicy firm round ass when she had got up to leave the breakfast table. But that can wait, now he needed a fix bad. The marijuana does nothing for him. Cocaine was still his favourite, he thought as he hurried back to his room.

Aida heaved a sigh of relief, glad to be away from the pair and made a mental note not to be alone with Roderick anymore. He gives her the creeps and she does not want anymore trouble either. She went back to her room and decided to call Greg up for a chat.

"Greg? Hi it's me, Aida," she said.

"Hey girl, how are you? Is everything ok? Settling in yet?" said Greg from the other end of the phone.

"Not really, I miss you guys already," said Aida a little nostalgically.

"Listen, I am sorry I have to cut you short but I have to go down to the theatre, good thing you call though, you want to come down to the theatre and watch me rehearse?" said Greg.

"Not today Greg, I have a lunch 'meeting'," said Aida a little untruthfully. She hated lying to anyone especially Greg yet she didn't want Greg to think that there was something going on with Alex and her so soon or perhaps she just doesn't want Greg to know about last night little episode. She wasn't ready to tell yet.

"Ok, maybe I'll see you another day? Hang on; Wendy wants to speak with you. I gotta go now girl, so I will catch up with you another day. You take care," said Greg.

"See you Greg, and have fun at the rehearsal," said Aida. Greg just laugh and then silence then…

"Hey Aida! Did you two do it yet?!" came Wendy's bubbly excited voice over the other end now.

Aida knew perfectly well what Wendy was referring to. There was no point pretending not to know her meaning. So to prevent Wendy from poking she said, "WENDY! You really are a minx! God help the guy who falls for you! And to answer your question, NO! NOTHING! So don't poke!" scolded Aida gently. She could hear Wendy giggling over the other end.

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers