It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 07

Story Info
Alex gets his present from Aida.
9.1k words
4.8
24.1k
6

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers

Aida had finally come to terms with herself after that long talk with Alex. It was really no point crying or lamenting over her mistake. What was done was done, like Greg told her that night not so long ago. She would have to learn from her mistake, a learning phase in her life albeit an expensive one, with her own life.

She had come to accept her role as Mrs. Jefferson surely but gracefully. Being the wife to one of the richest and prominent man like Alex was not really an easy task. There were social and business functions or charities drives to attend. Sometimes the functions were not only limited to Philly County or even the other counties. Oftentimes they would have to travel by their private jet from one state to another to attend an important function held by one of the many mayors or senators or CEOs of another company, organizations or some associations. At times she had to organize dinner parties for over one hundred guests or more on their estate when Alex's business associates or friends came to town. She would play hostess to the wives or girlfriends of her 'husband's' many business associates, taking them for tea (which she hates but doing them efficiently so as not to embarrass Alex) or taking them around Philly while Alex discussed business with their husbands.

She had learned to dress up for different occasions or functions. She would dress in simple yet elegant gowns for some Black or White Tie functions or cocktail dresses for cocktails and smart blazers with pants or straight-cut skirts for charities or fund-raising events. Her makeup and jewellery were always at its minimal, nothing loud or ostentatious. Alex would want to buy her more jewellery but she adamantly refused them and Alex would respect her decision. She was natural, friendly and poised at those functions. She always had a genuine smile for everyone, be it from the bellboy right up to the CEOs of some big corporations. On Alex encouragement she had took up driving, computer lessons and even golf.

She loves charities; besides donating monies, she would actively take part in their activities by rallying to raise more monies for organizations, groups or associations. She especially loved doing charities for the old folks and orphanages. She liked going to auctions too with Alex. The first time she tried her hand at bidding for a 14th century China Ming vase, Alex had taught her to raise their number card up when the auctioneer shouted the price. In her excitement, she had raised the brochure instead of the number card, which had made Alex choked back a laugh and had earned him a jab from her elbow.

But what she loved most was by spending time with William Sr. Richard Jefferson. They would be in his study playing games; scrabble (their all time favourite), monopoly or poker, which he had taught her, or listening to his many tales about his own father how he had made his fortunes in diamond mining or his life stories about his own childhood and his many romantic dalliance during his heyday or Alex's childhood stories. She, in turn would tell him about her day's work or her life in Mexico with her granny and a little about her granny's background as she herself did not know much for her granny rarely talked about herself when she was alive. But nonetheless she was a good and gentle granny.

Her days were always filled with activities that kept her occupied and happy. It was the nights she was worried of. Alex had yet to force himself on her after four months but would occasionally still kiss her until she was breathless and then simply hold her to sleep or after kissing her senseless, would leave her to sleep on her own. Yet, not once, had he touch any other parts of her body intimately enough to make her voluntarily to give her consent. His kisses would do funny things to her mind and body. It was like a powerful drug, which you could not wean off that easily but only wanting more. Not only would she feel breathless at the end of one of his long passionate kiss but it would make her feel tingly and good all over yet frustrated. Then when morning comes Alex would pretend as if nothing had ever happen the night before which, was quite true as nothing really happen between them just that his kisses were almost driving her crazy. He would also leave her alone for a long period of time by not kissing her. There was once he had not kissed her for a whole two weeks and secretly she had to admit she missed it very much. So much that she wanted to take the initiative to kiss him back whenever she was near him. Of course in the beginning she would protest of him kissing or sharing her bed but as the days goes by her protest began to lack conviction. Either she enjoyed his kiss so much that she didn't want him to stop or she simply could not be bothered anymore for Alex would always have his way.

On her part she had grown fond of Alex too. He was attentive to her need and he would lend an ear to her problems especially where charities were concern. She would proposed to him about changes for a certain orphanage or schools and he would carry out her planned immediately for he trusted her judgment. Once in a while, their pictures would appear as the golden couple in some magazines or the people's page in the local newspaper but that's about it. Of course Alex would made sure the newsroom and media keep their nose out of their private live.

She would also try to keep as far away as possible from the other two Jefferson. Roderick would still give her the creeps. Sometimes when he walked past her, he would 'accidentally' bumped into her or he would lick his lips in the most lewd manner when she happened to look up at him. Apart from an occasional chance meeting with the other two Jeffersons in the house they were rather invisible mainly due to their nocturnal activities where most people would be asleep while they were partying whole night through or vice versa. As usual Roderick would still had that stone look about him but at least his clothing were neater and Marie dressing has toned down too possibly due to the return of William Sr. back in the house.

Today as usual she had walked over to the east wing to look for William Sr. when she accidentally almost bumped into Roderick who was standing around the corner. She tried to avoid him but he put up his hand to stop her.

"Going to see the old man again?" he drawled.

"Why don't you come and keep me company?" said Roderick while licking his lips in the most licentious manner. He knew at this hour of the day Alex would have gone to the office, while the household staffs were busy outside.

"Get away from me," warned Aida.

"I hear you weren't sleepin' in my brother's room, now why would that be? You must be fuckin' horny by now. I could give you a lil' lovin'...I am sure you could like that, wouldn't you?" said Roderick while getting closer to her.

Aida was fuming with anger and her breathing has quickened. Suddenly Roderick pressed his body to hers and grabbed her breasts. She did the first thing that comes to her mind born of natural self-protective instinct. Swiftly she raised her knee so hard at his groin that for a moment he just looked at her with a daze look and then doubled over on the floor holding his jewels rolling in pain cursing at her.

"You fuckin' bitch...(pant)...I am gonna...(pant)...get you one of this...(pant)...fuckin' day," vowed Roderick all the while groaning. He broke out in cold sweats and his face had turned a deadly pale.

For a split second Aida felt sorry for kneeing him so hard but then she heard Alex's voice behind her.

"Alex?!" exclaimed Aida surprisingly.

Alex moved towards them looking down his half-brother foetus form without any compassion in his eyes and said in a low dangerous voice. "If she hadn't kneed you already, I would have come and kicked your fucking ass, Roderick. You listen carefully or God help you. If you ever...EVER...lay a finger on Aida again, I will personally see to it that you are castrated, you understand me?"

Just then Marie came upon them and when she saw the figure on the floor she shouted hysterically, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON???!!! Oh baby! Are you alright? Mummy's here! Oh baby, talk to mummy."

Roderick was still in so much pain; the aftermath of the pain was even greater then when Aida had first kneed him.

"Maybe you should teach your son to keep his hands where they belong," said Alex coldly to Marie. That said he pulled Aida away from them and to his grandfather's study.

They were almost near to his grandfather's study when Alex turned Aida to him. "Are you ok, Aida?" said Alex to Aida, concerns and worries in his piercing opaline green eyes.

Aida was almost beside herself. She was torn between sorry and fright. Sorry, because she was afraid she might have done permanent damage to Roderick's manhood. Frightened because she was worried that Roderick would kept to his vow to take revenge on her but she did not want to worry Alex, so instead she said, "don't worry about me Alex, I am fine, really. I can take care of myself." She dares not look at Alex, as she did not want him to know that she was actually very frightened but of course Alex knew.

Alex knew Aida had a habit of going to his grandfather's study to chat with his grandfather every morning and then would bring him down for breakfast. Today he had decided to have breakfast with his grandfather too instead of going to work so early and had gone over to the east wing to look for his grandfather and Aida when he came upon the scene. He had wanted to rush over to help Aida but he saw Aida had defended herself well. He was very impressed with her and at the same time his fury knew no bound shooting out of his head when he saw his half-brother tried to take advantage of Aida. At that point of time he really wanted to rush over and strangled Roderick but seeing him rolling on the floor agonizing in pain was more satisfactory.

Alex cupped both his hands on either side of Aida's face and saw she had turned slightly pale and her lips were trembling too. Without a word Alex's mouth swooped down on hers kissing her gently at first and when he felt she had begun to respond he deepened his kiss. The kiss they shared was just a kiss, nothing sexual about it, no tongues involved. Just two persons sharing a lingering kiss. They were so caught up in their kiss that they did not hear the old man opening the door and now stood looking at them with a grin on his wrinkly face.

"I thought I heard some commotion downstairs, so I decided to come out to investigate. But what do we have here? Looks like I WILL be hearing pattering of little feet soon in this big house of mine," said William Sr. still grinning away cheekily.

Both Alex and Aida were so taken aback with the intrusion that they broke apart immediately. Aida's face was so red hot that you could fry an egg on hers while Alex grinned sheepishly back at his grandfather.

"Go on, pretend I am not here. Anyway my eyes sight failing me so it's a little blurring," said old man William Sr. giving them a cheeky wink.

"We...err...have come to fetch you for breakfast grandpa," said Alex smilingly.

"Why don't you two go back to your room and continued where you left off. I can ask Miss. Kathy to bring me my breakfast. You know, she had even learned poker from me! Another victim for me," said William Sr. his face beaming with smiles. Miss Kathy has come to work for them the day William Sr. was discharged from the hospital on his request. He said it would be too tasking a job for Aida alone to take care of him. The truth was he wanted Aida to have more time so she could get to know his grandson better hopefully something wonderful would happen to both of them and hopefully to see some great grandchildren soon, before he goes six feet under. Thoughtful indeed.

Aida had not uttered a single word, she was still too embarrassed getting caught standing there in the open brightly lit hallway unashamedly, brazenly kissing Alex. Alex did not want to embarrassed her any further and took his grandfather's advice and got her out of there. They did not speak another word till they reach back to their place.

"There will be a birthday dinner tonight. Be ready at 7.00pm," said Alex gently. He then reach out and caressed her left cheek softly with his right thumb. Aida dare not look at his face but just nod her head. Alex then strode off leaving Aida standing by her door.

Suddenly Aida came to and called after him "What should I wear to the dinner?"

"Something nice and sexy," he called back without turning back to her.

She ran after him for she wanted to ask him about presents. He was already getting into his car, "What about presents?" she called.

"Don't worry, I will get it," said Alex and closed his car door before driving off...

Must be someone important and one she had not met before or someone he knew very well, so well that he didn't trust her in getting the presents but to get it himself personally. Since she did not have any agenda on for the rest of the day she decided to pay a surprise visit to Greg at the theatre. She called the theatre to confirm if Greg would be turning up for his rehearsal and got a confirmation he would. She had decided to drive the station wagon down instead of taking one of the family limo, as she did not want to draw too much attention on her. After checking with Mrs. Timont that the other two Jefferson has left the estate dare she go over to the east wing to call on William Sr. before heading out. One of the bodyguards had wanted to follow her but she assured him she would be fine on her own.

Half an hour later she was walking into the theatre. She could see Greg up on the stage playing out his role. They were rehearsing part of the scene from Merchant of Venice and Greg was playing Gratiano, Antonio and Bassanio's friend. Greg has been getting even bigger parts recently, which made Aida proud of him. She was absorbed watching his fine performance when someone spoke behind her.

"Well, well, well, if it's not our very own Mexican tramp turned Mrs. Jefferson herself," sneered Sonja. "So what brings you here to our humble theatre?" she added coldly

Aida does not feel intimidated by Sonja's scathing remarks anymore not that because she was married to one of the richest man in America, it's more of because she had matured over the last few months and that it's not right to just take things lying down from Sonja anymore.

"I've come to visit my friend, Greg," said Aida simply and politely.

"Oooh, that was so sweet of you. I mean I am really touched. You are now a rich man's plaything and you would still mixed with characters like Greg?" said Sonja, while putting both hands on her breasts theatrically pretending to be surprise.

"I think Greg has an upright character and I trust him, besides it's not your concern who I should or should not mixed with," said Aida coolly. She refused to take Sonja's bait and bring herself to Sonja's level.

"Tut, tut, tut, look who is talking here now. Well my dear Mexican slut, let me give you a piece of advice. Still water runs deep. Maybe you should really get to know your friend better. Good day Mrs. Jefferson, we shall very soon meet again," said Sonja silkily before sauntering off with her head held high.

Greg had just happened to finish his rehearsal when from the stage he could see Aida and Sonja talking. Immediately he jumped off the stage and walked quickly towards them which by then Sonja had disappeared to back stage.

"Hey girl, why didn't you call me that you were coming down? I saw you with Sonja, was she giving you trouble or said anything?" asked Greg a little anxiously.

"No, but you know how she dislike me. Sometimes I wonder why she disliked me that much. You know something Greg, just maybe, maybe she was the one that left that cocaine thing in my locker," said Aida matter-of-factly.

"Hey girl, that was months ago, let it go. Well at least you are alright now. So...how are you and Jefferson?" said Greg, changing the subject.

"Ok, we will be going for a birthday dinner tonight. Must be one of his close friends. He will pick me up later. Since I have no other plan on today, I thought of giving you a surprise. I haven't heard from you for what? Like three weeks?" said Aida.

"Let's not talk here. I'll go get changed and we could go down to that little bistro for cuppa, what say you?" said Greg invitingly.

"Sure why not, I drove today. I will wait for you at the front?" said Aida.

"Ok, give me about ten minutes?" said Greg.

"Take your time," said Aida.

Greg ran to his dressing room, which he shared with a few other crewmembers. The dressing room was deserted now though. He quickly changed back to his daily clothes when Sonja entered the room without knocking and locked the door. Greg saw her from the mirror and turned around to face her.

"What're you doing in here? Get out," said Greg a little hotly.

Sonja made a tsking sound at Greg and slowly walked around him at the same time laying a finger on his body drawing a full circle that ends back to his chest.

"Is that the way to talk to me?" said Sonja unhurriedly a hint of warning under that saccharin sweet voice of hers. She looked at Greg eye-to-eye, steely blue against sandy brown ones. Then suddenly she grabbed hold of Greg and crushed her lips to his in a brutal kiss. Greg closed his eyes and after what seems like a full minute, wrenched himself away from her, wiping his lips with the back of his hand heaving under his breath. He stared at her angrily.

"Aw...you don't like my kiss? Too bad, you will learn to enjoy it," said Sonja. She took out her mobile and gave a knowing smile at Greg, tapped a well manicured finger at it and then added. "Naughty, naughty, well...see you lover boy," said Sonja sinisterly and with a swish of her platinum hair left the dressing room.

Greg stared at her retreating back with silent fury then turned back to the dressing mirror and saw that his lips were smudged with her lipstick so he tore a piece of tissue and cleaned it off. He took a deep breath, checked himself in the mirror again and went off to look for Aida.

They went to the little bistro that they used to frequent almost after every performance back then. They found an empty table far back and sat down, each ordering a cup of coffee only.

"I see you are getting even bigger parts now Greg, I am glad for you," said Aida honestly.

"Yeah I am glad too, listen Aida, I have not told you this before but I might be getting some parts on TV. It's not really confirmed yet. I'm just waiting for news from Rupert. If I get it, I might move to LA...but just...just keep it to yourself girl, don't say anything or a word to anyone, will you?" said Greg, looking down at his hands.

For a few moments Aida was lost for words, then said excitedly, "That's...that's wonderful Greg! I mean...going on TV..."

"Nothing concrete yet Aida, it's...you know...maybe kind of thing, so all I am asking you is just don't mention anything about it..." said Greg, his voice lowered, eyes darting about.

"Ok, ok...so assume you get it, how soon will you move?" Aida asked excitedly.

"In about three months? Maybe four? I don't know," said Greg, not looking at Aida. Then he added quickly changing the subject, "Say what happen to your bodyguards? None today?"

"Not all the time Greg, besides the news of our 'marriage' were old news now, so...I don't need a bodyguard to protect me constantly from the reporters," Aida replied simply.

"Don't you feel creepy or uncomfortable that someone were to hang around you like a shadow?" Greg asked.

"After four months, I'm kind of use to it now, so how is Wendy?" said Aida. She really missed the brother and sister but since she got 'married' to Alex her schedules were so tight she hardly had time to interact with both of them anymore. Besides each time she called Greg up to meet, he would say he had assignments on. They could only talk on the phone and as usual Wendy would poke fun at her with Alex.

Mythrana
Mythrana
35 Followers